I Am About To Birth Something So Huge, People Will Have Difficulty Understanding It

pregnant

During my time of studying the Word of God this morning, I became more and more aware of the Holiness of the Lord. I began to feel such awe at His holiness that I hesitated to go up to the worship room. I wanted to be like the description in Psalm 24:3-4,

Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, nor sworn deceitfully.”

I washed my hands several times as I prayed: “Lord this doesn’t really clean my hands or make my heart pure to be in your presence. Only You can do that. So, I am asking you to cleanse my hands and make my heart pure so that I can come into your presence.”

In the worship room, His glory was powerful and I was so grateful to be allowed into His Holy Presence.

As I went face down before Him, I thought about many believers around the world who call this Holy Saturday in remembrance of the Lord being in the tomb. Then the connection came. I remembered Romans 3:3-4,

“…concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh, and declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead.

I was sensing the presence of the Spirit of holiness this morning and it was awesome. I thought about Hebrews 12:14,

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.”

I prayed for the Lord to help me be more like this so that I could experience more of Him. I am praying this for you as well. Amen?

Suddenly, I was lifted up and shown a vision of a very pregnant woman. I say very pregnant because she was huge. I thought she was about to deliver at least seven babies. I prayed for wisdom to understand this. I heard the Lord say, “I am about to birth something so huge that people will have difficulty understanding it.”

My thoughts went back to the tomb where Jesus awaited a kind of rebirth. No one knew how big the next day was going to be. No one had a clue about how far this would go and how powerful it would be for the entire world.  No one was really expecting what the Lord was about to birth. And according to Romans 3:4, it was the Spirit of holiness who carried the power to bring this about.

Are you feeling the holiness of the Lord today? Are you feeling the presence of the Spirit of holiness? I believe that when you really feel it, you will also experience how far you fall short.

I am praying that the Lord will prepare His disciples today for what He is about to birth in the spiritual realm. I am praying for more wisdom and revelation to understand it when it manifests. I am praying that the Lord will birth a fresh new move of holiness in preparation for the great end time revival and harvest. May the Lord prepare His Church to carry the fire of revival! I pray these things in the mighty name of Yeshua ha Messiach. Amen and Amen!!!!

Pastor James Durham

Author: Pastor James Durham

After serving almost 30 years as an active duty army Chaplain, James retired at the rank of Colonel. Before and after his military service, he was a pastor and church planter for more than thirteen years. In 2010, James and his wife, Gloria, moved to Columbia, South Carolina in order to write books, teach seminars, and mentor many spiritual sons and daughters around the world. James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas with a Master’s degree in Theology, and the US Army Command and General Staff College.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

JSM
JSM
April 18, 2016 11:03 pm
The interpretation of the vision I believe is this.Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. The women was so large is because she is birthing a man. The women is the church. Paul prayed in Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you, The seed of God’s word will grow in our spiritual wombs and Jesus will be formed in us and those in who Jesus is formed to maturity will give birth. God is about to reveal these man-childs who will be caught up to heaven and anointed with the latter day rain to prepare the church for the return of Jesus Christ and help us through the tribulation that is soon to start upon… Read more »
Kasey Streichert Burt
Kasey Streichert Burt
March 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Both of these dreams were concerning God “birthing” something into the spiritual realm that will have a profound effect on the physical realm. I also do not think the first dream was just about me but perhaps about many.
Thank you for sharing and encouraging the Household of God.
KB

Diana Pulliam
March 28, 2016 5:50 am

Pastor James,
Awesome post! Just the other day, I just made the statement to a sister in Christ, “I feel like I’m pregnant and about to give birth!” I think many in the Body also feel this.

Baruch Hashem
Baruch Hashem
March 27, 2016 3:31 am

Awesome. I am reading 100 Days in Heaven and Keys to Open Heaven, books by Pastor James Durham. I want to walk in a greater level of forgiveness and holiness in the name of Yeshua haMashiach, Jesus the Messiah.

John Barry
John Barry
March 27, 2016 12:02 am

Awesome Pastor James , just came out of prayer where HOLY SPIRIT said HE is about to touch all that love HIM in a new way that will touch the whole world . Thanks for the confirmation , wonderful word Sir , I salute you .

Kathy Culver
March 27, 2016 12:01 am

YES!!!—WE don’t know what tomorrow will bring, But the God of the Universe DOES! We can have a peace
that passes understanding His name is JESUS our Redeemer Messiah! At times I feel so excited about whats around the corner” What’s ABOUT to be Birthed” and people are not AWAKE for the expectation as you so
were told by YESHUA!! PRAISE HIS NAME FOREVER! Now I have to sleep so I can NOT have red eyes
for worship in the glorious morning! Thank You Pastor James

Jeff
March 27, 2016 2:21 pm

There is another 144,000 described in Rev 14: 1-4 I believe these are those who overcame their flesh on earth and were translated as Enoch was. They learned “the song” while overcoming. They were purchased as first fruits, no lie in their mouths and blameless.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
March 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Jeff, have you ever considered that the 144,000 is the manchild of C.12 that the “women” (Israel) gives birth to and then as born again Christians is seen in Heaven in C.14?

mike kasten
mike kasten
March 29, 2016 4:16 pm

that’s exactly right Robert

steve kelly
March 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Mike, If you will go to https://youtu.be/swhXS4YwrmE it will give you a clear picture of the woman and manchild of Revelation 12

March 27, 2016 3:28 pm

I believe they are the same ones identified in Revelation 7:1-8.

Jeff
March 27, 2016 5:28 pm

I think they are different James. Rev 7 ” do not harm the earth….until we have sealed the bondservants… on their forehead”. Therefore they are STILL on earth. Rev 14 ” These were not defiled by women, they were celibates…..They have been purchased FROM AMONG MEN as FIRST FRUITS to God……….They were taken from the earth first. Dedicated, consecrated men like Enoch. Absolutely no reason God has not brought up to Himself overcomers beforehand.

March 27, 2016 10:34 pm

I believe God is going to be making these things clearer for all of us as we get closer to His return. So I reckon we’ll just have to wait until then to find out for sure.

KathleenNelson
KathleenNelson
March 27, 2016 10:48 am

I feel life (meaning the spirit of life) in this posting thankyou Holy Father

David Hapenney
March 27, 2016 8:05 am

Pastor Durham,

I saw something in a dream or vision last night unlike I have ever seen. It was way beyond anything I could fathom or process. I was granted to see this in a fraction of a second. I can only describe it as wheels within wheels. It was almost like I saw it by accident and knew it was too great for me.

Then this came to me and this is the first time for me to post anything like this, so verify as you will:

Thus says the Lord, My ways are not your ways. The human mind can never perceive fully what I have planned. The role of each person is to trust and obey my Son. This is the key to knowing my ways and knowing me. No one knows the mind of God as to instruct Him, but I have given you the mind of Christ.

Thoughts on above:
The “My ways are not your ways…” Scripture is Isaiah 55. The whole chapter provides amazing perspective unlike any we can generate in ourselves. Jeremiah 29:1-14 describes the good plan God has for His people, including “thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give to you posterity and hope” (from Jeremiah 29:11). All of 1 Corinthians 2 confirms the remainder of the paragraph. Paul did not come to others in superiority of wisdom or discourse but only determined to know the Messiah.

Ingrid Schipper
Ingrid Schipper
March 27, 2016 5:15 pm

@ David Hapenney What you describe is exactly what God told me through someone else first and than I got revelation what it meant. It included a picture of being filled with living Water from heaven.

When seeking the Lord He did learn me to stay focused on Him and not look at the waves and circumstances and voices I would hear. He also learned me how He leads people individually. The last days will include a harvest that the enemy will gather (and a pregnancy the enemy brings) and a harvest that the Lord will gather (and a pregnancy the Lord brings) The Lord is very angry because of the mixed seeds that are sown and are confusing His sheep. He wants them to learn only His voice.

Peachey
Peachey
March 27, 2016 9:45 am
Pastor Durham, your word sort of goes along with what the Holy Spirit was revealing to me this morning. For a moment I felt like the Holy Spirit was going to give me great power but I turned it down. I realized that there is too much temptation out there. Just like Jesus was offered the kingdoms of the world, he turned it down during his hour of temptation. I realized as flawed human beings, only the Holy Spirit working through us would any gift be safe. We think of the Lord giving us the gifts of the spirit and what a tremendous blessing it would be. But I realized only by the Holy Spirits ownership and working those gifts through us will they be used according to his will. His Holy Spirit is the greatest gift he could give us. The article about something being birth that is so huge we could not understand it, is I believe his Holy Spirit, Him working his gifts through us. I asked the Lord this morning to make sure He alone owned the gifts of the spirit, to allow his Holy Spirit to work those gifts through me instead. My personal relationship with the Lord is more precious than any gift. There is great temptation coming upon the earth. The Holy Spirit gave me Revelation 3:10, that the hour of temptation is coming upon the world before his return, that it would try them that dwell on the earth. I believe man does not have the ability to handle the gifts of the spirit correctly. Man will fail in his attempts to impart these gifts himself. How does man know he will not use his gift on behalf of Satan? People call themselves prophets, teachers, apostles, ect, but is it not better… Read more »
Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
March 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi Peachey, Yes we are all offered gifts if we are children of God. Just this weekend I have been listening to a great series called “Hindrances on the Pathway to Promotion – Tests from the Life of Joseph”. There are 10 parts which are all posted on Youtube. This has really opened my heart to the reasons that we might not be promoted. But, an even greater discovery was that there have been many promotions in my life where I had and still have spiritual influence or authority over people. The Lord is showing me how to be faithful.
Our faith grows in small steps. There have been many words that right now He is excellerating the growth process and opening up more of His wisdom for us to absorb. In the Good Friday Service I attended, I had the thought, “Wow, I feel His Spirit coming in greater power”. It’s great to have this now confirmed. We are definitely not worthy on the basis of who we are, but He is worthy and want us to carry His light.
The things that we are being tested in now are the places the Lord is quite concerned about our reactions…This is great to know that He is diligent to prepare us down to these details. I love your prayer about giving the Holy Spirit free reign. I will add it is mine. Blessings!!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
March 27, 2016 11:24 pm

Yes that is so true, Marilee. What is amazing to me is that God just reveled to my kids that they have a Jewish heritage from their fathers side of the family. Their father passed away and we never really have known my kids fathers side of the family. The Holy Spirit gave me a dream and I was shown to contact my husbands family. I did and we have all reconnected. My daughter asked her grandma about her heritage. She learned that her grandpa David and her Grandma Betty have Jewish heritage. When I shared this news with my Uncle. He told me that he could not believe I was saying this to him. He said that his sister has just called him and asked him to take a DNA test to see if the Rea family which is my fathers family comes from Jewish decent. His DNA tested positive and he says that his DNA was traced back to the Moses linage. I don’t fully understand this. http://www.rootsforreal.com/dna_en.php But DNA can be traced. All this was revealed in the last two weeks. We have always prayed for the Jewish people. I have felt that it was my calling to lobby for Israel in Washington D.C. and I have felt the calling to pray for God to protect all the Jewish families and Christians in NYC and New Jersey. Now I learn that my kids and I come from a Jewish heritage.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
March 28, 2016 2:22 am

Let us boast in the fact that we are the first fruits in accepting Jesus as our Lord and Savior. How blessed we are to know Jesus as our Lord and Savior. I pray that all the Jewish people will come to know, love and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior and that others who do not know Jesus will also accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and be saved. We must never forget what the Lord our God has done for us. The price he paid so that we could be set free. Thank you Jesus for taking the sins of the world to the Cross so that we could be freed. God is great and worthy to be praised.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
March 28, 2016 6:59 am

I am so thankful for Gods kindness and the love of God. God gave us Jesus, he saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit who he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Having been justified by His grace we have become heirs having the hope of eternal life. Now we devote ourselves to doing what is good. I feel so thankful that Jesus saved my kid and my family and I. I pray that many more people and more Jewish families will be saved by accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior. God is great and worthy to be praised.

Rachel Baxter
March 28, 2016 9:19 pm

Praise God Laura! Tears in my eyes… Predestined before time began!

Dean
Dean
March 27, 2016 10:41 pm

If the Holy Spirit has free reign in one’s life, then isn’t it the decision of the Holy Spirit whether or not to impart any gift?

Jill
Jill
March 27, 2016 6:48 pm

I believe the reference to giving birth to seven babies is Father filling the wise, remnant bride with the seven Spirits of God as written in Isaiah 11 and Revelation. We will be empowered with the fullness of the Holy Spirit such that we are the manifested sons of God. We will be like Jesus. This will be a double portion of Acts 2 and Joel 2 for it is the former and the latter rain together. The signs, wonders and miracles will be multiplied by the power of the Spirit just as Elisha had double the miracles of Elijah. We are entering the days of Elijah. The remnant will overcome and destroy the works of the devil. We will do great exploits and greater works because of the fullness of the Holy Spirit operating through us. It is the seven Spirits of God that Jesus operated in for signs, wonders and miracles. The same seven Spirits of God will empower the bride of Christ to operate in the fullness of the Spirit to bring forth the end time harvest of souls. PRAISE BE TO THE LORD!

Rachel Baxter
March 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Amen Jill! I concur. I believe their is also a tie to the 7 mountains. I only know of what the Lord has begun to do on the Mountain of Education and He will have His way through His children!

Jill
Jill
March 30, 2016 12:56 pm

I also see the seven Spirits empowering the Bride to rise and dominate the seven mountains. I appreciate your ministry Rachel. You are a blessing.

DENNIS MANNING
March 27, 2016 7:03 am

I have never seen anybody define HOLY……which means “SET APART FROM”……….it means SEPARATED FROM SIN, SINNERS,…………..GOD IS SEPARATED FROM SIN AND SINNERS.
The bible mentions “HOLY BRETHREN” and “HOLY ANGELS”………Praise Christ!