Biometric-ID linking has already been rolled out in India

This biometric-ID thing has already been rolled out in India, but now there are efforts to link everything to this one ID. And that is being met with resistance, thankfully.

I believe God is not opposed to technology, but he has given us some red lines that we are not to cross, not because (I believe) the technology is evil but because it’ll be used to propagate evil to the extent of destroying our everlasting future.

Many things in the past were purported to be this cryptic mark, but they were not so. I do believe the mark will be a physical mark rolled out globally, not locally. But this biometric-ID thing is truly unnerving! (Below is a personal account of why.)

When the central government here made the linking mandatory, I struggled for days deciding what to do. If this thing were the ultimate mark, I’d be destroying myself by going ahead with the linking procedure—without any hope of redemption. But if it wasn’t, then I was needlessly cutting myself off from society. (I’m talking about linking phones, bank accounts—everything relevant—to this ID or losing them completely!)

Not knowing what to do, I waited as long as I could to avoid linking, but not receiving any clear revelation, off I went to complete the account-linking procedure. But I found that the banks were closed (possibly, the first visible sign that I was not to go ahead with this). I thought I’d try the ATM. I went and stood before it and started the steps, but with little to no peace at all, during this time.

But then the screen said, “Please enter your…number.” And at that, any remnants of peace just evaporated. I started trembling and sweating, like literally! It was like everything was screaming from within me “Don’t do it!” After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled my ATM card out and walked away. I prayed for a while, hoping to get some clarity. But I didn’t.

As I slowly made my way home after this episode, I kept wondering what was I going to do. Then I heard a gentle voice speak up in my spirit: “This is not the mark of the beast but a prelude to it. Therefore, don’t be afraid of it.” But I couldn’t relate these words to the horrifying lack of internal peace earlier.

Later that evening I learned that the deadline had been postponed by another three months.

I pondered the words and the whole sequence of events that day. When I shared this with a friend, she shared that while she did not think this was the mark of the beast, it was still not a good idea to go ahead with the linking because it seemed like a ploy on the part of the central government to monitor people closely, particularly Christians and Muslims.

Now I hadn’t thought of that angle, but I did receive a word from the Lord toward the beginning of the year that the current central government of India would persecute Christians.

So I guess what I am saying is that the lack of peace about a piece of technology does not necessarily mean that it is the mark of the beast. It could simply be a prelude, but evil nonetheless. And if there is a way to avoid that prelude, I believe God would encourage us to do so. But if there’s no way to avoid that prelude…I am not sure. What do you folks think?

Sujit Thomas

Author: Sujit Thomas

Sujit was working in Chennai in late 2015 when the Lord began to nudge him to draw closer to Him. That was the beginning of a major spiritual transformation in his life, and he has not looked back since. As someone who has experienced God’s undeserving love, grace, and mercy personally, Sujit would like people to know that the Lord has no pleasure in the death of the unrighteous, but would rather see them repent and live.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Vicki
Vicki
January 24, 2018 6:24 PM

Wow – what an amazing testimony that I’m sure we will all soon share. It sounds to me like you are dwelling in the shelter of the Most High, resting in the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1). He brought this to your attention and gave you the wariness necessary to hesitate and seek Him first. But He took the decision out of your hands this time by causing the deadline to be postponed. He is getting you ready to make the decision next time and when it is your decision to make, be confident that you will hear clearly from the Holy Spirit. He has you by your right hand and He’s not going to let you go.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 24, 2018 6:20 PM

I have no answer a this time, but I am going to pray wisdom for us all.

Jerome Popiel
January 24, 2018 9:29 PM

I believe that the actual mark of the beast will will require one to acknowledge that Allah is God and Mohammed is his prophet. I can remember back when Regan was president, some government officials approached him with a plan to use the social security number for a national ID. Regan replied, Absolutely not, that’s the mark of the beast! Well now we use our s.s. number for for an ID for everything, but I have an old one that states c!early, ” NOT FOR PURPOSES OF IDENTIFICATION ” We Americans used to very protective of our right to privacy but that seems to be changing.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
January 25, 2018 4:01 PM

Another interesting fact I found about those various ‘marks’ being used for I’d purposes was that the BC which cannot be used for id purposes when combined with another ‘mark’ which enables one to get the s.s. ‘Mark’ … and now, all of a sudden, two marks which cannot be used for identification suddenly become the right ‘mark’ which can be used for identification.

Francy Carl
January 28, 2018 7:02 PM

Wow Sujit. What a heartfelt testimony. I have been pondering on it since you posted this because I had a dream about the mark the same day you posted this. Please take it to the Lord for what He wants to reveal to you since I really feel a strong leading in sharing it with you.
The dream is a bit personal to share all the details on a public site, but I do remember seeing someone getting his face recognized by a laptop screen and receiving the mark on the forehead right from the computer screen. The person willingly took the mark because it was packaged as a new payroll payment method that was being enforced at work and they felt that it could not be the mark, because they couldn’t buy nor sell with it just get paid from work. However, in the dream I knew this new method was the mark of the beast.

God bless you Sujit and I have you in my prayers!

William
William
January 29, 2018 9:32 AM

Francy,
” receiving the mark on the forehead right from the computer screen “. What is it the mark on the forehead right from the computer screen ? Do you mean ” getting the face recognized by a laptop screen ” is the mark of beast?
( I try to update my knowledge about it. )

Francy Carl
January 30, 2018 8:02 AM

Hi William,
In the dream, I saw the person getting an actual mark on the forehead right from the computer screen. So I was able to see the mark on the person’s forehead after his face was recognized by the computer screen.

I hope this helps.

Blessings!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 30, 2018 1:39 PM

that is so disturbing Francy , I was under the impression that folks would be knowingly taking the mark by rejecting Jesus and taking a verbal “vow” as it were to satan or the NWO world system “global citizens or what ever they will call it – not just getting “an upgrade” on their phone ..yikes scary times

Susie
Susie
January 30, 2018 2:40 PM

I am still of the belief that we will have to knowingly accept something by rejecting Christ or being knowingly disobedient to the command of Christ by participating. If it is tied to our ability to access money, food or provision, I think some Christians will justify in their minds that “God would want me to feed my children”… thereby being deceived into accepting it instead of relying on the Father to provide in supernatural ways. Most churches of believers are not teaching that He operates in any supernatural ways.

January 29, 2018 7:33 AM

Hi Francy , pray you are doing well Sister . We can see people are being trained thru media to want / need the next new tech thing , almost like a drug . The LORD has told me most will take the mark willingly . Those that don’t take it , will be seen as anti tech and holding the rest back and a backwards people , I believe . Blessings !

Francy Carl
January 30, 2018 8:18 AM

Hi my dear brother John Barry!

I always think so fondly of you. I remember when you first helped me with spiritual warfare right after I was born again 🙂 I am very well, thanks to My Lord Jesus who gives me such peace that surpasses all understanding. How are you? I read your comment about praying in agreement and I will begin to start praying this way with my biological born-again sister. We have so many loved ones who need our Savior… So thank you for sharing.

But in regards to your comment, John, I’ve had this conviction in my spirit about the new iPhone X with its face recognition and prior to that with the fingerprinting… I am in awe to see family members just willingly do it without not even considering that they’re just giving away so much of their privacy. So your comment just confirms what I have been feeling all along. I will stick to my old phone version… I already seem like anti-tech to some people.

God bless you brother John!

January 30, 2018 8:45 PM

Sister Francy I remember when you were born again , you have taken to the Word like a fish to water and you are a blessing . I am so glad you & your sister are going to pray in agreement , you will like the results and so will those you pray for ! I will pray for you both and I know GOD is pleased & proud of you Mighty Women of GOD . Blessings & Prayers !

Francy Carl
January 30, 2018 9:31 PM

Much love to you brother John.
Blessings & prayers to you as well.

Francy Carl
February 1, 2018 5:56 PM

Hey brother John,

I came up with a little system about keeping track who my sister and I are praying in agreement for. It’s a simple spreadsheet with a section for name & what we prayed for, date prayer was made and date fulfilled. One of our prayers came to pass in less than an hour! Glory to God.
Hope this helps you and your prayer partner if you have not thought of keeping track this way.

Love,
Francy

February 2, 2018 7:12 AM

Fancy I have a new friend , Pastor Corilee , she took over a small church in Iowa 6 months ago , the church is steeped in religion and the demonic she believes . She is ready to give up , HOLY SPIRIT does not want her to give up , but fight for HIS territory . I would ask you and your sister to lift this up please . Blessings & Prayers !

February 2, 2018 6:49 AM

Sister Francy that is an awesome idea , I like it ! We will start one today . Glory to ABBA GOD , one prayer came to pass in an hour !!! Matthew 18 : 19-20 is an awesome tool in the hands of true believers , you ladies & HOLY SPIRIT put a smile on my face 🙂 . Blessings my friend !

Francy Carl
February 6, 2018 7:27 PM

Hi brother John,

Just wanted to let you know that we prayed for Corilee last Sunday! Please keep me posted. We’re having even more amazing results especially in my sister’s family! Glory to God!
I saw you prayed for some people here on Z3.. I will join you in agreement on these prayers as well!
Wow.. I also read your other comment and I wanted to tell you that the Lord has also placed in my heart to pray for mercy for my own unsaved relatives and friends. Especially to repent for them. The other day, I actually felt a wind of darkness.. sort of like when you see a cloud passing by..but I did not see that, just felt it in my spirit and for two days I had a feeling of such grief in my heart.

May God have mercy with all of us.

Love you John!

February 7, 2018 8:04 PM

Hi sister Francy , I just got word Corilee decided to stay and fight for the church today – A big Praise GOD . Thank you for the prayers on this , they were needed . I am glad HOLY SPIRIT is moving in your sisters family – Goooo GOD , I look forward to hearing more one day , they don’t have a chance with you ladies praying 🙂 . Blessings

February 7, 2018 8:49 AM

My awesome sister Francy , thank you for the prayers , Corilee is still in the struggle and thank your sister too . I am standing with you both for your unsaved ones , I praise GOD for such sisters in the LORD who know how to pray . I know Satan shakes in his boots when he sees you coming !!! I pray GODs Glory would be visible on you both as you walk before HIM . All Blessings my friend & sister !

William
William
January 29, 2018 9:44 AM

It surprises me that there are so few people thinking in the term ” whether I will make it into heaven or not “.

Adriana Lynne
Adriana Lynne
January 27, 2018 12:45 PM

Don’t do it!

Revelation 13:16-18
16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

If you are still not convinced, you live in Chennai, right? There is a Prophet of God named Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj in Chennai India. Look him up, find him and ask him.

January 25, 2018 4:48 AM

I was working for a major airline in Dallas on 9-11- 01 , a few weeks after 9-11 the FBI came and put all employ’s thru a FBI check , then installed FBI readers & camera’s on all doors & gates . From then on every door & gate we went thru , we had to run our magnetic card thru & put your thumb on the reader and we were under surveillance cameras 24/7 , it felt like a prison . We got used to it . Now people pay to have Google dot & echo ( surveillance devices ) in their own home , the slaves are being trained to obey and pay for it . The sheep obey , they don’t want to miss out on next new thing .

Linda
Linda
January 24, 2018 11:33 PM

Confirmation that we are close to the end.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 24, 2018 6:03 PM

Sujit, there was a similar card in the USA called the Transportation Worker Identity Card (TWIC) that all US Transportation workers had to get around 2010 or 11. I had to get one. Finger prints, retinal scan…. smart chip… Looks like they are going to take the TWIC type system and go national.

Ruth
Ruth
January 28, 2018 6:01 PM

Sujit, when I read your Z3 post a few days ago about India’s biometric ID card I remembered seeing an online report that a similar card may be coming soon to America. Then just now I came across this new WND article:
‘Police state’ national ID card tucked inside major bill
“For a long time, many Americans have been fearful of a biometric national-identity card coming to fruition. And now, its creation is possibly imminent, and it has privacy advocates sounding the alarm …”

Nancy Trimble
January 28, 2018 8:17 AM

A VERY informative website to look at and she has many video’s out too, is Deborah Tavares, http://www.stopthecrime.net She has exposed and talks about all kinds of things everything from the dangers of 5G, the NASA War Document, the IEEE Future Death Trap, CARF which is Comprehensive Annual Financial Report that each city has and how they are abusing our funds, weather warfare, and so much more. Some of this information will shock you, things alot already know but boy does it give you chills to see what they are trying to do to us! I’d recommend everybody listen to some of her video’s. She also talks about the dangers of vaccinations. One I listened to last night was ‘War! The Worst Genocide the Planet has Ever Known’ 1/17/18 on the Power Hour with Daniel Brigman. She also has one on the flu epidemic. Also check out ‘Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars’.