Billy Graham’s death marks “beginning of the greatest revival.”

Evangelist Billy Graham died today at the age of 99. Just as his life had great significance for God’s kingdom, preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to millions around the world, his death also has great significance, fulfilling a powerful prophecy given by Prophet Mark Chirona and Evangelist Benny Hinn.

In the 3-minute video shown below, Mark Chirona delivered this prophecy in 2012 while appearing as a guest on the Trinity broadcasting network. Mark Chironna is uniquely gifted to train, mobilize, and ignite transformation in God’s people. Here is the transcript from the video.

We are coming into perhaps the most significant day in church history. There are a number of things that are going to begin to converge. We talked about (the book of) Luke and the signs. There is going to be a convergence of the signs. With it there is going to be an acceleration and they are all going to overlap. When that happens, there is a company of people that have been hidden in God for a season but they are coming out of hiding and they are going to stand in the courts of Pharaoh. Like Moses did (Exodus 7-12) and Elijah did (1 Kings 18:20-40), they are going to challenge the spirits. They are going to challenge the powers of Egypt.

The earth is going to see a 21st century manifestation of the demonstration of the Spirit, not from one or two, but from a many membered body. God is going to have the church of His dreams. All of the institutionalizing that we have done to the church, all the things we have done to try to make it our thing instead of God’s thing, God has had the church under wraps for 2,000 years. Maybe that’s why there are 2,000 cubits between where this generation is and the ark because God wants a church that has been in hiding and prepared for power by severe testing, severe trial, severe tribulation in every single season and they feel like they are not going to be used and it is too late and it is all over. That is the company that is prepared for power.

They’ve been like John the Baptist in the wilderness eating locusts and wild honey, strange food. They have had to learn to glean from the word when they were just getting little pious platitudes from preachers all around the country. They are being weaned away from everything that is contradictory to the powerful truth of the word of God. That company is coming out of hiding. They are going to cross Jordan. They are going to move into a manifestation of power where there will not just be power on one or two, but there is going to be power on multiplied thousands and thousands.

As soon as Mark Chirona finished delivering that word, Evangelist Benny Hinn added this prophesy,

“The sign will be Billy Graham’s death. You are talking about a people in hiding, just like Elijah was in hiding, but when he came out, he challenged the prophets of Baal. And the Lord said to me in 1989, when Oral Roberts and Billy Graham go home, it will be the key, it will be the sign of the beginning of the greatest revival. Oral is home and Billy is about to go home, and when he does, I’m telling you, the whole Church, get ready.”

The YouTube video of this message was taken down. I had previously downloaded the file, so I can eventually upload it back to my own YouTube account and add it back to this post. For now, at least we have the text transcribed.

Mark Chirona and Benny Hinn aren’t the only ones who have seen this great revival coming. They are only confirming what prophets of previous generations saw and recorded in the Bible. Here’s how Isaiah described it.

1 “Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
2 “For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; but the Lord will rise upon you
And His glory will appear upon you.
3 “Nations will come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.
4 “Lift up your eyes round about and see; they all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar, and your daughters will be carried in the arms.
5 “Then you will see and be radiant, and your heart will thrill and rejoice; because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, the wealth of the nations will come to you. (Isaiah 60:1-5)

Here’s how the prophet Amos described it.

“Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord, “When the plowman will overtake the reaper and the treader of grapes him who sows seed; when the mountains will drip sweet wine and all the hills will be dissolved. (Amos 9:13)

The Lord Jesus also prophesied about it in the parable of the wheat and tares (Matthew 13:24-30).

Just as the natural harvest season is the time when every seed sown comes to maturity, the same is happening now in the spiritual realm. Every seed sown through the generations of history is now coming to maturity. The sons of darkness are coming to maturity at the same time that the sons of light are coming to maturity.

Billy Graham’s death signifies the days of Church as we have known it are over. We have officially entered the harvest season, the days of Elijah, the days of the greatest revival in history.

Jessica
Jessica
February 21, 2018 10:58 AM

An old word by TD Hale:

T.d. Hale
Thus saith the LORD:
“The grace of peace is about to be removed from the nations.
The grace of financial security and stability is about to be removed from the wealthy nations that have hoarded their money and resources from the poor of My people.
I will remove the shields of protection and allow the enemies of the West to bring destruction through acts of terror.
War is coming in Israel, the Middle East and to the West.
Once the Red Horse of War is loosed, it will not cease on the earth for seven years until I return to set up My Kingdom upon the earth.
The time of Tribulation is almost upon you, O earth, earth, earth – hear the Word of the LORD!
Look to when I take my servant Billy Graham home.
When I do, it shall be a prophetic sign that the Age of grace will end soon after.
Wake up and be ready for My appearing in this Midnight Hour, O backslidden church – I am coming for My Bride who has made herself ready.
Repent and prepare to meet thy God, or to be left behind to endure the My wrath upon the wicked of the earth who have hardened their hearts against Me.
O EARTH, EARTH, EARTH, HEAR YE THE WORD OF THE LORD.”

John Barry
John Barry
February 21, 2018 11:40 AM

Sister Jessica , Israel will be 70 May 18th , we have had the Blood moons & other signs in the Heavens , I believe what Pastor Hale was shown begins this year from the signs , probably by or shortly after May 18th . Blessings

Jessica
Jessica
February 21, 2018 4:49 PM

That is really possible. Pastor Hale had 12 visions two years ago and Billy Graham was mentioned in one of those visions: https://www.prophecyindex.org/prophecies/view/the_dreams_and_visions_of_pastor_td_hale/

Peachey
Peachey
February 21, 2018 9:01 PM

The Holy Spirit witnessed to me today with the passing of Billy Graham a seal had been opened.

carla
carla
February 21, 2018 2:57 PM

could you put this “word” in context for me… what it given to you or was this a previous word from someone else?

Jessica
Jessica
February 21, 2018 5:27 PM

It is a word from Pastor Hale (I believe it is back in 2012): https://www.facebook.com/td.hale.7
James wrote a couple of articles about his prophetic messages in the past: https://z3news.com/w/?s=td+hale+

Sandra
February 21, 2018 9:34 PM
OK… I never post on sites but here it goes…. Two days prior to today I was just feeling like there was something spiritual that was going on. I tried to pray and ask God but nothing particularly came to me. If I had to describe it, it was like a feeling of something buzzing in the spiritual world. This morning I was awakened when my son texted me from college saying that Billy Graham had died. I was happy for him of course cause what a great reception party!! Amen!! I got up and felt like the Lord spoke to me and said that the spiritual buzzing ….. this is what it was about. Then I KNEW this was something significant. I believed in my spirit this was a shift and beginning of the HARVEST. My spirit began to stir and I felt complete Joy. I remember seeing something about prophecy about when BG died… so looked it up on youtube and found the 3 min thing you showed above. Felt every single word Mr. Chirona spoke was everything I have been experiencing. This person he was speaking of was me! Been seeking and trying to glean all I could on internet, youtube etc about gifts and prophecy and something I sensed was more than what I was being preached out at church. This prophecy penetrated my soul and felt my bones were on fire. I then had a brief very vivid vision…(never had one before). I was right next to a very large and determined angel that was dressed in armor. It was in a room that looked like was ready to be opened and released. I heard the clanging of his armor and felt the readiness of his mission. I could almost feel his breath. I did… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
February 22, 2018 9:12 AM

Sister Sandra , as a prayer warrior HOLY SPIRIT came all over me as I read your vision , Yee Ha ! I pray you join us on Z3 sister more often , this is the only site I have ever posted on & GOD sent me here , many Blessings .

Jonathan
Jonathan
February 22, 2018 7:15 AM

Absolutely it did bless me! Thanks sister! I just had bought a teaching about Angels and how they are to work with us from a preacher called Tim Sheets, and listened to the first of ten cd’s about them, and then you tell about this… Very cool:)

Chelsea
Chelsea
February 24, 2018 3:00 AM

Yes, Sandra you blessed me immensely! The whole two days before he passed (the day before and the day of) my spirit was buzzing and it was irritating but I knew God was doing something and trying to say something and right now I believe its because he’s released something new… today I looked on the internet and I dont know for what in particular but somehow came across the video mentioned in this article, viewed it on youtube, checked the date of Billy Graham’s death and started wanting to freak out but now I know why this was happening and my spirit hasnt stopped from where it has been really just dancing or something, I cannot explain it but something is getting ready to change and I am being encouraged to operate differently now than I ever have previously. Thank you for posting this because I was angry at the feeling and said Lord what is wrong what is wrong what is wrong so many times in my heart and I kept trying to figure it out and found no answer.
The more I search, the more I see it is connected with a shift of the Lord’s will. I feel so incredibly blessed now!

Sharron
Sharron
February 23, 2018 6:52 AM

Wow wow wow my God honestly am dumbfounded Sandra

John Barry
John Barry
February 21, 2018 11:28 AM

There is a prophecy from 2010 by Steven Millhorn , that when Billy Graham dies , unrestrained terrorism will come to America . Man I would love to have been there to see the greeting Billy Graham got as he went thru those Pearly Gates , what a sight to see I am sure .

Sue C
Sue C
February 21, 2018 11:49 AM

Thanks for that John! I googled it and read it.

Jeff
Jeff
February 21, 2018 12:01 PM
paul menezes
paul menezes
February 21, 2018 1:16 PM

Countdown from 22/23 Feb. One more day to go
Paul

von17
von17
February 21, 2018 9:00 PM

paul, maybe im slow but what means one more day to go? thank you

Frances
Frances
February 21, 2018 1:14 PM

You need to be aware of the reasons for revival. A severe testing of the Saints is coming. Tremendous suffering will cause the general population to cry for help. That will bring a season of revival led by now unknown individuals, not big name churches. Those edifices indeed may no longer exist in the coming days of Jacob’s Trouble.

Later comes The Great Persecution.

The Real Spiritual Olympics is about to begin. This is what we have been trained for.

Time to gird your loins with every Holy Spirit weapon. Keep the words of the Bible safe in your heart where none can destroy. Holy Spirit will fill in any needed details.

Selah,
Frances McKenzie
21 February 2018
Northwest Plateau, New Mexico USA

Christine Beadsworth
February 22, 2018 2:49 AM

WE only have to look at the winter Olympics this year to see that trouble is on the way!! Cyber attacks, biowarfare on security contingent and sudden strong wind gusts that injure people to mention a few things. Also, enemies marching in ‘unity’ as North and South Korea paraded. Also testimony given by true believers who have been tested and are still running the race.

Jaycee
February 22, 2018 11:07 PM

I need Jesus in my life urgently please… Help me

Frances Dial
February 23, 2018 5:29 AM

Just open your heart and your mouth, praying, “Jesus, I come to you, and give my life to you. Please come and live in me and allow me to serve you as well. I ask You to guide me and position me that I might grow in the knowledge and love of knowing you and your ways.”
Also, start reading your Bible every day, start with reading thru the New Testament (starts with Matthew), a bit every day, then the Old Testament (Genesis to Malachi), and visit some churches to find one that uses the Bible as their main teaching tool. Also, make time to meet other Christians, and spend time sharing and praying with them. Make time daily to spend with Jesus in prayer–Yes, He really exists and is available to us if we seek Him with all our hearts, and He promises His Holy Spirit will lead us into all truth. God bless you, I will be praying for you! You’re in a great place, now start to run the race for Jesus. He’s a real person, will become your best friend if you let Him.

Marquisha Jerry
Marquisha Jerry
March 2, 2018 4:09 AM

It’s Funny that you mentioned about ‘Running for Jesus’ cause I went to a church called ‘Beloved St. John’, and the Pastor there spoke on that Wednesday night so confirmation amen. God bless

J Joseph
J Joseph
February 23, 2018 10:11 AM

How can we help? Do you want to speak with someone?

Alex C.
Alex C.
March 8, 2018 6:11 PM

May we be ready.

Bill
Bill
February 21, 2018 11:16 AM

James Bailey: A tremendous shaking is now coming upon our nation The shaking in our churches is going to bring a HUGE revival in our youth, who in turn will bring revival to America. They will be authenticated by healings, miraculous signs and wonders such as we have never seen

ChristineB
ChristineB
February 21, 2018 11:31 AM

Bill, Yes and very much believe it will be a global shaking and global revival in the youth.

Suzy
Suzy
February 21, 2018 4:53 PM

I Believe that this is going to be a revival of all generations! Not just the youth but all of us!

Peachey
Peachey
February 21, 2018 8:59 PM

This was also witnessed to me this morning, ALL generations.

Mikey H
Mikey H
February 21, 2018 1:32 PM
PROPHECY from Kim Clement regarding the passing away of the Rev Billy Graham. Billy Graham shall go, some of the greats will go very soon. When they do let this be a sign that this is the dawning of a new era of the miraculous says the Lord because greater works will you do in My name because they go says the Spirit of God. – Kim Clement – A release of the gift of Faith has been given to the people of God. In the death of Billy Graham and Oral Roberts a veil shall be torn that shall bring evangelism to the earth as never before, this is not a sting of death or the grave, this is a sweet sound of a graduation, of a departure of great men that shall release an acceleration upon this nation and the church where they shall see the Lord in a way and salvation shall be the order of the day in streets, in factories, on buses, on trains and in planes. God says, I’m about to take over the market place and you are the people that shall bring this to pass says the Lord. – Kim Clement – The Carolinas, they shall thank those; there will be four territories around here for God said, I will raise up a force of evangelism. But God said, please listen, in the day that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord. And God says, in the day that King Billy Graham dies, the eyes of many shall be opened to who the True King is. The King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Prince of Peace, the Rose of Sharon, Lily of the Valley, Wonderful Counselor. They shall see The King. The Spirit of God says, my servant Billy Graham… Read more »
Christine Beadsworth
February 22, 2018 3:23 AM

‘I will raise up one man and one woman’ – the manchild and the Bride!

Christian Block
Christian Block
February 21, 2018 10:59 AM

Billy Graham has made a tremendous impact for the Kingdom. He will be missed, but it is also a great joy to see someone who ran the race so well and finished strongly. I believe the timing of his death speaks to the magnitude of his ministry. Billy Graham passed away today on the 6th of Adar. This is the day that Moses finished writing the last of his teachings the day before his death. Moses then died on Adar 7. http://www.torahtots.com/timecapsule/thismonth/adar.htm

Canuck in NZ
Canuck in NZ
February 21, 2018 9:29 PM

Great find Christian. Actually Billy might have passed away on Adar 7 by Jerusalem time as US time zones are at least half a day behind. I tried to look up his actual time of death but couldn’t find it yet. If so, he would have passed away on the exact day of Moses. Coincidentally, exactly 7 years ago to this day (Feb 22, 2011), a devastating earthquake struck New Zealand and claimed 185 lives. The name of this city? CHRISTCHURCH. In my spirit I felt this EQ could very well be a wake up call to the body of Christ and now 7 years have passed. What’s next?

Lee Ching Fong
February 22, 2018 3:29 AM

@Canuck in NZ Great comment. I heard Augusto Perez (2000 dream) and Niville Johnson (2014 broadcast) talk about the 7 years of fat cow (preparation/ financial prosper) and another 7 years famine. I believe we already miss the overall 7 years of preparation, now we getting enter another 7 years of so call tribulation.

Alison Pound, Dr. Patricia Green, Maurice Sklar, and the latest PS. TD Hale prophecy mention we have another 7 years. It seem to me this is it (7 years Tribulation)

Christine Beadsworth
February 22, 2018 2:45 AM

The Chevrah Kadisha (Jewish Burial Societies) hold their annual get-together and feast on Adar 7th. This is based on the tradition that G-d Himself buried Moses on this day — granting them a respite from their labors.

Eldon
Eldon
February 21, 2018 12:59 PM

This is exciting….I might add the sign of Rev 12 last fall marks the beginning of tribulation. A few years back Neville Johnson shared that when Billy dies there will be a coming together of his mantle and that of TL Osborne resulting in mighty miracles with integrity. For those who aren’t familiar with TL I remember two events, both back in the 70’s. A photograph of the face of Jesus in the clouds which the people saw for 4 days as he held a mass crusade. Another was a video, I believe in Cuba, where he had all the blind come forward and then
challenged the witch doctors to come and heal them. He let them do their thing for about 20 min and then proceeded to touch each one and every one received
their sight.

Martin
Martin
February 21, 2018 10:18 PM

And then the Cuban churches put out a white paper condemning this move of GOD by T.L. Osbourne (as being from the devil?), 6 months later Cuba fell to communism (rejection of GOD’s grace and mercy). (This is what Neville spoke about what happen to Cuba [in the 50’s?]).

Eldon
Eldon
February 21, 2018 1:21 PM
Eternity in the Heart of man By Neville Johnson Posted by Hidden Mountain on YouTube Sep 3, 2017 Then I heard the Lord say, “I put eternity in the heart of man but he rarely visits it. He that dwells in the secret place, shall abide.” The scripture says in Ecclesiastes that He has put eternity in the heart of man. Tell my people, they have got to live with me in this place. Tell them, there’s a place where they can live where everything is clear. Where understanding is crystal clear. Where time and space don’t exist. There is a place where we can come before God and finally touch that realm, Where we exit this world while still in the flesh. There is a vanishing point. A transaction point. There is a place in the Lord where we can stand and understand ALL THINGS While we are in this flesh. There is a place where understanding is infinite. (He wants us to stand there) There’s a place where understanding and wisdom flows! There sis a generation, a seed, that couldn’t be found in Matthew, Chapter 1 We are that generation! Isn’t that incredible, after all these years?! David saw it. This is written for a generation to come… I want to challenge you today. It’s worth dying for. Its the loosing of our lives completely in God. It’s the lying down of everything, until we have become truly a bond servant of the Lord We spend a lot of our time just in the Holy place. A lot of time in the outer court. God’s going to teach us how to transcend from where we are, in our worship, in our music, in everything. So that we go through to the next level. And enter the holiest of… Read more »
Suzy
Suzy
February 21, 2018 4:57 PM

Wow, I’m excited, The Lord is about to cover the earth in His GLORY! MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS are about to be swept into the kingdom of God!!!! Its time church, its going to be the greatest harvest of souls ever!