Big spike in number of prophetic warnings of war during the past couple of weeks

For many years, God’s people have been receiving warnings of war coming to America, but in the past couple of weeks, the number of warnings has spiked, which makes me think God is sounding the alarm louder, like we are close to the start of it.

During this same week, I received two warnings. The first came in a vision I received during my prayer time on March 23. I saw large missiles with red cone shaped heads launching from my left and moving to my right over the ocean. Then I saw the ocean became turbulent with huge waves, like a bad storm. It was a clear warning of a military conflict ahead.

My second warning came in a dream I received this morning. I was laying on my bed when my phone vibrated like I was receiving an incoming call with the ringer turned off. It was on my left side, so I looked over at it and saw a message displayed in large white letters, “World War 3.” Above those words, something else was written in smaller letters, but I wasn’t able to read it. End of dream.

Here are some other warnings recently posted on Z3 News.

On March 19, Michael Perritte heard the Holy Spirit say to him, “The days of trepidation start now.” (see complete post)

On March 20, Mena Lee Grebin posted this word she received, “Behold, the drums of war beat louder and louder as they draw closer to your shores.”

She also shared this warning dream:

Last month, I was given a dream where I saw an attack on US soil that came from the orient. I saw bomber planes and armed helicopters with Chinese writing on it. They were shooting missiles into buildings, homes, and even a city mall. I understood in the dream that although it looked like an attack from the outside, it was actually an inside job. I understood that the enemy was given permission to attack only “certain areas” in the US. (See complete post)

The same day, March 20, Monique Bizet shared a dream she received December 13, 2017, which included these warnings.

Then I saw a world map on the table where I saw the USA, Russia and China. As I was hearing all the talking in the background coming from different cities in America, I had the knowing that the east coast and west coast of the United States were attacked.

Russia had attacked first. Missiles were launched from Russia and then China attacked. I had a knowing that both nations were in on it.
In China, there were missiles already set up and they were being launched from there. There were so many missiles coming towards the USA, too many to count them. (See complete post)

On March 21, Julie Whedbee posted:

This earth is about to be plunged into war and chaos, as the words of My Book continue to be fulfilled. War is inevitable, and your lives will change greatly. You must continue to pray for that great faith that was purposed for you so that you may endure. I will also use your faith to encourage those around you, as they will see My truths manifesting directly in front of them. (See complete post)

On March 25, Kerry Lebrun posted:

I am getting loud in clear in my spirit, “There is a pre-planned attack on the citizens of America. We have been sold out, betrayed by our own government, like sheep for the slaughter.”

I saw our own government forces withdrawing from protecting us now, leaving us defenseless and open for complete devastation. Higher ups have commanded them to do so. It’s a done deal. Signed, sealed, and about to be delivered. I feel in my spirit that this is imminent. It’s just a matter of time, but the betrayal of all time has just been signed. (See complete post)

Today, Diane Boneck posted this comment:

The Lord showed me that other countries were dividing up our country as plunder. I saw massive invasions from all around and the snares have been set. Other nations will uproot us and move in and take everything we have from us. No one wants to hear it, so I just pray and get myself ready in my Spirit and stock up on essentials to help others as I can. God is on the Throne!

Financial Market Warnings:

Others have received insights into what’s coming in financial markets, which confirms the warnings of war since war would cause markets to drop sharply.

Back in August 2016, author and university professor Jim Reeve posted a 15-minute video sharing a prophetic trading dream in which he saw equity markets moving much higher until they suddenly dropped due to what appeared to be a military conflict. His dream showed little green army men standing on a platform at the top of a tall pole where they were smashed to pieces by a giant hammer. Then they fell all the way to the ground like little pieces of confetti.

More recently, others have shared instructions they received from God to take positions on inverse ETF’s like FAZ. For example, on March 16, Casey Toda shared this word God gave him, “FAZ will fly, time to buy. It will go high, into the sky. The time is nigh.”

My dream about the World War 3 message on my phone also seemed to have market implications because the letters were all white, which I interpret as a reference to silver, the white metal, and my phone was on my left side, showing prices moving higher due to news of war. That makes sense because the uncertainty of war causes investors to withdraw funds from risk assets, like equities, and move them into traditional safe havens, like gold and silver.

Conclusion:

I believe the recent spike in warnings is telling us big changes are coming soon, but history tells us big changes don’t happen overnight. Whatever is coming will likely take years to unfold, but God is letting us know ahead of time so we can use our time wisely by preparing our hearts tso we can hear Him more clearly and follow Him more closely than ever before.

These shakings are designed to awaken those who are not currently in right relationship with God, giving them opportunities to repent before it’s too late. Surely everyone will feel the impact, but the righteous have nothing to fear because God has promised He will be with them, as shown in the scriptures listed below.

The righteous cry, and Yahweh hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17)

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but Yahweh delivers him out of them all. (Psalm 34:19)

He is a shield to those who walk in integrity. (Proverbs 2:7b)

When the whirlwind passes, the wicked is no more, but the righteous has an everlasting foundation. (Proverbs 10:25)

The righteous are delivered from trouble, but the wicked takes his place. (Proverbs 11:8)

No harm befalls the righteous, but the wicked are filled with trouble. (Proverbs 12:21)

Bill
Bill
March 29, 2018 8:46 AM

I am a bit confused. Prophets are forecasting revival and prosperity coming to America, other prophets say destruction and war are coming.
Prophets are saying Pres Trump will complete 2 terms in office, other prophets say he will be removed.
Prophets are saying our ecomony and stock market will continue to do well, prophets say a crash is emminent.
WHAT IS TRUE

Byron Searle
Byron Searle
March 29, 2018 1:22 PM

Hello Bill, all you have to do is go to the Bible. Specifically the book of Jeremiah. We are mystery Babylon but we are also spiritual Jerusalem. There were prophets in Jeremiah’s day prophesying peace and prosperity while the armies of Babylon surrounded them. The false prophet name was Hananiah, and he died with all the others in the city. Jeremiah was the lone voice telling the truth to prepare for war and slaughter. My advice to you is to pray and ask the Lord to reveal to who whom to listen too. Be blessed brother.
Byron Searle

Sharine Goeckerman
March 29, 2018 9:06 PM

War and destruction is coming and the big revival will happen out of the devastations.

Mike M
Mike M
March 30, 2018 11:06 AM

Revival and war/destruction are not mutually exclusive events. It’s the old saying that there are no atheists in a fox hole. Hard times will get many people on their knees searching for hope. That’s where we come in!!
I sometimes get a bit confused over making sense of all the prophecy, but it seems like when I focus just a bit less on the prophetic and more on my everyday Kingdom assignment that I have more peace. Less on what the future holds, but more on who/what is in front of me right now. I’ve spent years preparing for the judgments that are upon us, but need to keep burning Matthew 6:34 into my heart.
PS – Even realistic secular economists are amazed at the unsustainable debt position that we are in. It doesn’t take a prophet to realize that our economy is on thin ice. Prepare accordingly.

Robert B
Robert B
March 29, 2018 6:15 PM

I actually think that a limited exchange is coming but the real invasion is a few years down the road jmo. John Paul Jackson also prophecied Mnt Fuji would blow in the spring of some year.

Daniel
Daniel
March 29, 2018 1:17 PM

While technically speaking the ‘future’ has already happened and what will be has already come to pass, in the grand scheme of things ‘time’ is a single point that one who is outside of it (i.e. God) can see the entirety of. Think of the analogy of the parade and the helicopter, a man in a helicopter hovering over a parade route can see the entire parade, as well as where it’s been and where it can go. The bystander watching from the roadside can only see what is in front of him.

For the purposes of discussion let’s give everyone the benefit of the doubt, one group could be shown the best case scenario, while the other could see the worst case. From our perspective ‘through a mirror darkly’ as Paul said, the future is unclear but God from His perspective outside of time knows the end from the beginning. He can push us towards a better path, or we can allow ourselves to be dragged down a worse path. The path of less death, destruction, pain, and more repentance is obviously preferable but if we don’t meet certain conditions (like someone doesn’t witness to a person who will start a church/ministry that leads to revival) then it might happen more slowly or even not at all.

That’s not to say what has been spoken judgement wise won’t come to pass, it undoubtedly will but certain portions could be mitigated. Selective areas could be spared, the judgments might be shortened or any of millions of scenarios.

Ronald
Ronald
March 29, 2018 9:55 AM

Good point Bill I feel the same. What I do is I seek Jesus in prayer on such issues and or read the Bible for answers. What the future brings only God knows. But I agree it would be easier to find joy in the right direction if Revalation 19 11-21 had happenedl

John Barry
John Barry
March 29, 2018 12:10 PM

Brother Bill , I think you will find GODs criterion for judging prophets in Ezekiel 13 ( note verse 10 ), it is what I go by and I think it is wisdom . Blessings

Jerome L
March 30, 2018 8:39 AM

John, I very much agree. All the false prophets in the Bible preached blessings. I have not found a false prophet in theWord that was preaching judgement. Even Jeremiah said as much: Jeremiah 28: 9. But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the Lord only if his prediction comes true.” – Bible Offline

MVP
MVP
March 29, 2018 12:06 PM

From the Word of God-I bring peace and calamity -From Charles Dickens its been the best of times its been the worst of times- things will happen simultaneously

jerry rigg
March 29, 2018 10:43 AM

Agreed as well, someone seems to be hearing from God and someone else is not, agreed?…when He the spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth and show you things to come!

Daniel
Daniel
March 29, 2018 1:18 PM

My Mom wanted to say this:

MY MOM SAYS IT LIKE THIS, 7 DIFFERENT CHURCHES FROM REVELATION HAD SEVEN SPIRITS WITH DIFFERENT INSIGHT, PERSPECTIVE, AND POTENTIAL DIFFERENT OUTCOMES ACCORDING TO JESUS’S JUDGEMENTS OF THEM ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS. HE THAT HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR. ALSO IN MY STUDY BIBLE THERE ARE
SEVEN DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES ABOUT WHEN THE RAPTURE DOES OR DOESN’T HAPPEN WITH THE TIMING OF THE TRIBULATION. SEVEN DIFFFERENT VIABLE VOICES SEEMINGLY AT ODDS WITH EACH OTHER. THIS IS NEVER BEEN MORE CLEAR TILL NOW. DEPENDING ON YOUR ESCHATOLOGY OF THE RAPTURE, SECOND COMING AND ALSO YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THE MILLENNIUM WILL EFFECT YOUR PERSPECTIVE OF WHICH JUDGEMENTS YOU PARTAKE OF AND HOW IT ALL ENDS.

tim
tim
March 29, 2018 10:56 AM

Bill those are great questions. Think of it this way. Think of it from the perspective of the average American pagan. They hate God they hate many other people, they hate God’s word and they definitely hate most or all of God’s children. Many American pagans live their life in a drug and or alcohol induced Haze. They need God’s power to be free from their self induced slavery conditions. Where sobriety is the exception and not the rule for many unfortunately. What types of events would it take to get them to turn around take a knee before Jesus and become his child? God Love America so much he will send whatever events are necessary for a large Revival. thank you and God bless you sorry if this offended anyone thanks again

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
March 30, 2018 12:46 PM

Amen, this is true. I use to be one of those induced people. Thank you Lord for the stumbling blocks.

William
William
March 29, 2018 9:35 AM

To make sure of it, pray for it. As a common sense, believe the worst, prepare for the worst, you won’t be harmed from it.

Jason V
Jason V
March 31, 2018 1:20 PM

Bill in some cases BOTH can happen but timing is the issue. In some cases 1 person or group is just wrong IE some people prophesied that Hilary would win. I believe that Trump will have 2 terms based on my own thinking and prophets that I respect, this hasn’t been confirmed to me personally by God in any compelling way yet so not betting on it prophesying it. Sometime’s I wait for God to be compelling other times I just use wisdom and what I already know.

JohnF
JohnF
March 31, 2018 12:11 PM

Talking Peace While Preparing For War Everywhere.!!!!!

America/Israel/NATO have been Invading & Regime Changing Oil & Pipeline Countries to Control the World’s Oil Supply Under the Guise of Spreading Democracy since their 911 Coup/War of Terror.

America’s Big Banks Fined Hundreds of Millions to Billions of Dollars for Fraud, Corruption & Manipulation of the Markets.

21 trillion in Debt – Trillions Missing – Pensions Underfunded

Nobody Goes To Jail – FED Refuses to be Audited.

America’s House of Cards is Burning Down – While the Politicians,Warmongers & Media Are Pointing Fingers & Trying To Start Wars to Cover Everything Up.!!!!!

The Real Reasons Why They Want Your Guns.!!!!!

Then I heard another voice calling from heaven, “Come away from her, my people. Do not take part in her sins, or you will be punished with her. Revelation 18:4

Does It Sound Or Look Like Prosperity Is Coming From America.??????????

Colton
Colton
March 29, 2018 7:10 PM

Time frames are important

Casey Toda
Casey
March 29, 2018 6:05 AM

I think something is about to happen and I am not sure when but it is soon. God uses pineapple 🍍 as a code word or symbol for danger. I have not seen pineapple highlighted for a while but tonight, I went to the store to get some cold and cough meds. As I was walking through the aisle, there was young boy playing with a ceramic pineapple figure from the store and just as I was walking past him, he dropped the pineapple on the floor and it broke into pieces. I knew it was a sign so I was startled and I was like God, what was that about? I was walking to the tea aisle and I saw a box of tea and it has a pineapple but it’s top part was cut off where the stem is. That was the same part that had broken in that ceramic piece just seconds ago. I believe things are about to break out. I asked God and felt like He said war is about to break out.

RSS
RSS
March 29, 2018 7:34 PM

I just cut up a whole pineapple today for breakfast. I love pineapples because they’re have great anti-inflammatory properties and actually help me breathe better. I see them only as a delicious, good-for-you fruit.

jerry rigg
March 31, 2018 11:27 AM

They also are highly glycemic, they spike your blood sugar, though I believe they also have good digestive enzyme.

Casey Toda
Casey
March 29, 2018 12:27 PM

I’d like to make a correction on the date. I had cut and pasted a previous text I had sent out when making this post without reading fully and it was on the 16th of March when this happened and not last night. I apologize for not reading before posting but the date of the actual encounter I had was about two weeks ago.

To clarify, pineapple 🍍 is a code word personal to God and myself regarding danger and to be alert and watchful. For that to happen the way that it did, is very significant because the prophetic sequence was a short succession and had almost an immediate confirmation with a clear word of what the pineapple warning was connected to: war. A very clear confirming word for me was this particular message God had brought to me very recently too. I find what this sister is sharing to be very much bearing witness to what God has been showing many. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jenwilliamsintl/2018/03/07/prepare-prepare-prepare

Jodi S
March 29, 2018 10:53 AM

Indeed, Casey, this is a new symbol for me, but as I was shopping last night, I specifically wondered why there were so many pineapples, not only in the fruit section, but seemingly throughout a bigger landscape of the store, pineapples. It seemed strange, and I wondered what the big deal was. Perhaps you’ve answered my question. God bless!

jerry rigg
March 31, 2018 11:28 AM

Some people may laugh but God speaks in unusual ways, maybe keep a can of pineapple in your car as a reminder?

John Barry
John Barry
March 29, 2018 7:03 AM

I believe we have been in WW3 since Russia entered Syria & I believe Russia , China , Iran & N. Korea know this . Duduman in his first vision for America was shown a number of cities that will be hit by nukes and was told each of them was Sodom , this was 1985 and we were still a Christian nation at the time . Under Obama the evil we became Sodom . Once wars start they have a life of their own and things can happen / change quickly and each war is different and events drive actions by nations . This war we are in is building much like WW1 , things are much closer than they appear to many . Thanks James & Blessings .

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
March 29, 2018 12:00 AM

Just a few thoughts on the issue of timing. (1) John Paul Jackson once spoke on how God escalates judgement on countries which refuse to yield to him. Foreign invasion is one of the last things which happens. (2) Various folk have prophesied that God will delay some of his judgements while Donald Trump is in power. (3) I had the impression from what senior prophetic people were saying was that America was scheduled for invasion around 2020 or 2021, just before the Tribulation. (Unfortunately I can’t remember who said this.) (4) Sometimes in the prophetic things can seem so vivid and ‘now’ that we can assume that there will be an almost immediate fulfilment. (5) I’m pretty sure it was John Paul Jackson who prophesied that American would first be in such internal chaos that the UN would send in ‘peacekeepers’.

So as a result, for what it is worth, I am working on the basis that we are about to see a war in the Middle East and Trump attack North Korea. However my thinking is that we will have WW3 in a few years time. In the meanwhile, as you mentioned above, we’ll have economic chaos. (Also there is going to be an international oil embargo on countries supporting Israel.
Anyway, just some thoughts

Ronald
Ronald
March 29, 2018 12:55 AM

That timing and prophecy are not a happy couple we know. Here an example how people react when something is shared. I pray just to be careful and ask the Lord if it is wise to post what you dream or prophecy cause sometimes it is for your eyes only.

jerry rigg
March 29, 2018 10:41 AM

If war is imminent, then why isnt intercession imminent and urgent as well?I personally dont believe war is coming to our shores soon. Our biggest threat is within. Even we as the body of Christ, need to unify, and not let our imaginations overtake us. This is the time of harvest, why dont we focus on evangelization and winning souls since I do believe the time is short?

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 29, 2018 6:17 AM

Dear Ronald, she probably got the events correct, but with the timing she might have interpreted the YEARS wrongly.

Julie
March 29, 2018 7:08 AM

One thin John Paul said I have kept in mind is that “Putin is bad?(can’t recall exact word) BUT he said there is one coming after him that is even worse. Also, in 2015, Neville Johnson said JOSEPH visited him TWICE telling him we had 7 years of ‘plenty’ then 7 years of famine. I do not know how famine plays into war timing exactly but thought I would share.

TerriJ
TerriJ
March 29, 2018 7:49 PM

Alarms….today, at work, one of the system alarms repeatedly went off. It goes off occasionally, but today it went off 3 different times. I didn’t think too much about it, I then stopped at Sam’s Club and the alarm by the emergency exit doors was blaring…with no one around. I still didn’t think too much about it. I then went to the Meijer store right next to Sam’s and there were alarms going off as I entered the store…that’s when it came to mind, that perhaps God was trying to warn me of something? Anybody else noticed alarms today?

Rebecca Bonnell
March 29, 2018 8:33 PM

Dear Terri, 3 Times IS Very Significant and means that GOD IS Speaking to You…! GOD BLESS X

TerriJ
TerriJ
March 29, 2018 11:09 PM

Thank you, I will be alert, and am going to fast and pray tomorrow

Sharine Goeckerman
March 29, 2018 9:05 PM

I THINK THESE WARNINGS ARE FOR THIS YEAR, BRETHREN.

Nicole
Nicole
March 29, 2018 7:38 AM

Wow praise God for showing his children of what’s to come. I had a dream last night that an old coworker came to me in my dream telling me a season is about to change and that we need to prep. And I felt in my spirt that she was talking about the church. That many don’t even see what’s coming. Her name is Glady and a America meaning to her name is sword. The sword in the Bible means the word of God. I believe God was speaking to me. I have joy and peace in this for he warns his children and will use us to the days to come! Blessings!!

Christine Beadsworth
March 29, 2018 4:49 AM

The pivotal thing is understanding of the times, and of how each falling domino plays a part in the unfolding destruction and judgment. Everyone has been given puzzle pieces. But how do they fit together? We need the Spirit of Wisdom to help us here.

China, Russia, Turkey, Iran and USA are in Syria at the moment, so I believe world war 3 will break out there first. (some say the first shots of WW3 have already been fired there) As this escalates, this may provide a distraction so that an attack on USA is not expected, as all eyes are on the middle east.

Dorothy saw Russia shoot a nuke from the Baltic, secretly, towards New York. I saw a nuke hit Seattle, where the US nuclear warheads are stored by the Navy and Boeing headquarters are situated.There is also Mena’s dream of the top seat being empty by the time the attack came to ‘our building’, which could refer to Trump being taken out during his ‘peace summit’ with N Korea. This would leave USA reeling in shock and provide a small window to launch the first nuclear attack from an unexpected location.

Rebecca Bonnell
March 29, 2018 7:57 PM

Dear Christine You Are Correct…! The Holy Spirit gave this information to you. GOD BLESS You XXX

Joel
March 30, 2018 9:06 AM

Has anyone noticed that the giant Chinese space station named “Heavenly Palace” is crashing to Earth on Resurrection Sunday? I think God is saying something. I will be waiting to see where it lands at…

jerry rigg
March 30, 2018 9:50 AM

Will something the chinese do cause the markets to tumble down as well?

JOE
JOE
March 30, 2018 3:45 PM

jerry rigg, the Chinese have just began something that will cause the markets to take a swan dive eventually.
They have just began Crude Oil trading in their Gold backed Yuan currency.
Russia and Mexico has also agreed to sign on, along with India I think, and with several other countries as well, and Saudi Arabia is being sought out.
China is a the largest oil importer in the world now.
It will affect the Dollar eventually, by higher interest rates, and a weaker and less traded Dollar through out the world.
The Dollar is just before going to take a swan dive, and so is the U.S. stock market, and so are banks and bank accounts, with the so called bank bail in’s.
Look out below.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 29, 2018 9:17 AM

After reading this post this morning, I prayed in tongues and the English words “STARTLED, STARTLED, STARTLED!” came, loud and strong in the midst of them. What a fearful thing we are facing with so few prepared for it‼️🙏🙏🙏