Big Punch Lands in a Big Way in USD/CHF Fight

karate_punch

This provides an update on my karate fight dream, which I posted on February 15 2016 showing forex price movements for USD/CHF.

After nearly four weeks of waiting and lots of quick slaps from the USD fighter, the big punch finally landed on Thursday March 10 and it was a doozy. The USD fighter had just landed one final quick slap, which drove the price up briefly to 1.007. Then the CHF fighter retaliated with a crushing blow dropping the price all the way down to .982.

At that point I was watching to see if we had reached the bottom, but on Saturday March 12 I received a clear word telling me the price was going to .977, which I posted in the comments. So during the first half of last week I watched and waited for it to drop, but instead it moved gradually higher. By the time of the Fed meeting on Wednesday, it had climbed back up to .99. So I decided to play it “safe” by staying out and waiting for it to drop down to .977 so I could take a long position.

Immediately after the Fed announcement it dropped down to .976, which fulfilled what I heard, but since I was not in, I did not make any profits. I assumed .977 would be the bottom and I would make my profits on the way back up, but God never said anything about it being the bottom. He only said, “.977.” So He gave me an opportunity to make a nice profit on the way down, but my wrong assumptions kept me on the sidelines until after it dropped.

When I finally got in, I took a long position, again based on my wrong assumption that .977 was the bottom. Then on Thursday March 17 it dropped down even lower, to .965, giving me another hard lesson in why it is a bad idea to add anything to what God says.

Thankfully He has given me another chance. On Saturday I saw a graph showing the price moving a little lower than where it is now (.969). The left side of the graph showed a small spike up and back down. However, my attention was focused on the right side where I saw it moving up very gradually forming a rounded top, like a semi-circular arch shape, which was not very big and not as high as the spike on the left side. It then started dropping gradually lower, then continued moving down more steeply. The line went down a little lower than any point on the graph, then it stopped, so that was all I saw. Based on where it stopped, I am estimating it might drop down close to .96, but I did not see any numbers, so I am only estimating based on the length of the line.

In the past, every graph I have seen has shown only future price movements with no references to anything in the past. This graph was different because my attention was drawn to the right half, where the line appeared to be brighter like it was highlighted. Since I have never seen that before and since there was a small spike last Friday when it moved up to .971 and since a small rounded top appears to be forming right now, I am thinking the left half might have been a historical reference.

If what is happening right now is the small rounded top, this could all be fulfilled in a short time. On the other hand, if we start moving up sharply, I would expect to see it spike up and back down followed by the small rounded top.

Since I am not sure where we are right now, I am waiting on the sidelines. As soon as I know, I will be taking a short position with a limit order to close at .961.

I was not shown whether or not the coming drop will be the bottom, so I am not making any assumptions about that!

In the karate dream, right after the big punch the USD fighter recovered fairly fast and went into full attack mode and won the fight. So as soon as we reach the bottom, wherever that is, we should see fast upward movements.

Fat B
Fat B
November 9, 2016 12:31 AM

James, is this the big punch? .95?

Fat B
Fat B
March 30, 2016 9:26 AM

Well looks like we may be fix`n.to go in the .95 range!

Boris
Boris
March 30, 2016 3:35 AM

James,
Current drop is actually consistent with what you saw / wrote in above article
“Based on where it stopped, I am estimating it might drop down close to .96, but I did not see any numbers, so I am only estimating based on the length of the line.”

Fat B
Fat B
March 29, 2016 2:17 PM

Well it appears that the dirty punch wasn’t over. Didn’t see that coming. Very interesting day for forex and the stock market.

Mikey H
Mikey H
March 28, 2016 1:34 AM

Thanks Phanuel and Ole.
Exciting trading ahead, I pray we don’t miss the oppurunities coming our way.

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
March 27, 2016 2:14 PM

Suggest you read up on all of James Bailey’s dreams since this question has been asked before:

Especially read this one and I think your question will be answered – short answer, is yes. If you didn’t have a position in in some markets, like FAZ, the market will move down so fast you won’t be able to secure a new position:

Peace in Jesus

Mikey H
Mikey H
March 27, 2016 11:52 AM

Phanuel

Glad i saw this comment you posted …. “Mike C, be careful not miss this wealth transfer. It will be sudden and once its start you won’t be able to get in on it. This has been confirmed by at least 4 people on Z3. What happened on August 21 and 24th was a foreshadowing.”

Please expand on this. Will it be once the drop starts that we won’t be able to enter a position as its moving too rapidly ?

GOD Bless.

March 27, 2016 1:28 PM

Mikey,
what James wrote in this post is true…http://z3news.com/w/sudden-economic-collapse-coming/. I also saw the dow falling off the cliff so violently and rapidly. I believe posters David and Francy also saw the same thing. Shalom

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
March 25, 2016 11:16 AM

I know that gold has a history of moving with oil… Does the dollar move with oil or is it unrelated? I was thinking about how Rockefeller just dumped all his Exxon oil stock… after this recently engineered increase in the price of oil. Now oil is headed down again.

Bob
Bob
March 25, 2016 10:17 AM

Hi Phanuel,

When you mention “patient until March 31st”, do you mean wait for the DOW to spike to 17,900 or wait for the DOW to start dropping from it’s present levels?

Thanks.

March 25, 2016 10:53 AM

I meant give it to March 31st to reach the high of 179XX. It may be sooner than that though. Friday showed it still wants to break upward. Shalom!

Francy
Francy
March 25, 2016 1:10 PM

Interesting Phanuel… I heard The Lord told me “Next Week”, when I specifically asked when the market is going to hit 17,900’s on the 3/23/16 since I was too expecting it to hit that high this week.

OutdoorJon
March 25, 2016 12:41 PM

Phanuel,
I am reading a book from Michael Fickess of Morning Star Ministries called “Enoch’s Bessings”. On page 111 it say what your name means:
And the fourth,
who is set over the repentance that leads to
hope of inheriting everlasting life,
is named Phanuel.
And in those days,
I heard the four voices
of the four angels of the Lord of Spirits.

March 25, 2016 12:49 PM

hmmm you know some of my secrets OutdoorJon 🙂
Phanuel is not my real name..it’s a reminder of the times we are living in..a time of repentance and turning hearts back to the Lord God Almighty. And we are the “face of God” on earth..Shalom!

OutdoorJon
March 25, 2016 12:45 PM

Oops! I misspelled the word “Blessings”. I was in the fourth grade spelling bee fifty-one years ago but didn’t last very long.

March 23, 2016 10:55 AM

Anyone else getting the impression that the terrorist attacks (black swan event) affected the Top (dow 179xx, spy 206.86)..and we started the drop yesterday? Shalom

Rob
Rob
March 23, 2016 11:12 AM

I am wondering that, but I am waiting for it to break out downwards before I loose faith. Can I say it that way?

I’m super busy this week. But last night I had another dream about a mountain and a dirt path that was being watered to become a slide. However in the dream I was climbing so I believe the market still has a bit to go up before we’re ready to slide. I may write more tomorow or Friday if I can find time. I want to put all my dreams about 17900 together.

serge
serge
March 24, 2016 3:47 PM

Well the Dow closed ‘green’ (barely). We are still around 400 points off that 17,900 mark.
Perhaps ‘they’ can squeeze a little for green out of this overblown Frankenstein before he busts out of the controllers lab. The Jig is almost up. I can feel it in my bones.
This one will be downright horrible for the ones who are remved from the spirt of what we share here.

Symbol
DJIA 17515.73 +13.14 0.08%

March 25, 2016 9:28 AM

Serge, the dow is bipolar..it had every opportunity to drop like a rock but didn’t. I think we should be patient until March 31st. Shalom

March 24, 2016 8:33 AM

it’s looking like it with each passing day. Dow just opened down 100 points. Shalom!

March 24, 2016 8:43 AM

The reason I posed the question yesterday was, I was given the green light to purchase an options contract yesterday (in a dream). The terrorist attacks were not initially planned for march 22. They reported the attacks were moved forward. Adonai bless!

Tommy