So far I have only completed the first 13 verses of Proverbs 3.
- My son, do not forget my teaching. Child of God, never stop giving your attention to my instructions. Guard my commandments in your heart. Keep them safely protected in your mind by remembering them and giving them careful thought. Watch over them attentively by examining them and studying them.
- You will live the length of your days prosperously. More years will be added to your life. Peace and quiet will be added to you. Wholeness and completeness will join you. Your health will improve.
- Don’t let goodness or kindness leave you. Don’t depart from the truth. Don’t neglect faithfulness or reliability. Don’t let go of stability. Bind these things around your neck. Write them on the tablet of your heart. Memorize them in your mind. Make a list of them to help you understand them. Proclaim them by decree commanding them to always stay in your soul.
- You will find good favor, pleasant acceptance, and valuable approval from the divine rulers and from man. You will become more attractive in the eyes of the Gods and man. You will acquire pleasing qualities. You will learn style and good taste. You will become delightful and charismatic. You will secure excellent gifts. You will encounter kindness. You will learn good judgment in the management of your affairs. You will acquire vision to see things you have not seen before. You will gain better insight into situations. You will get a better understanding and clearer perception of the Gods and other people.
- Trust in Jehovah with all your heart. Have confidence in everything you know about the Eternal Existing One. Be bold in all that you understand about the Lord God. Do not lean on your own understanding. Do not trust in your own discernment.
- Acknowledge the Lord in all of your ways. Learn to know Him every step of your journey. Confess the word of the Lord regarding every path you take. He will make your path straight, smooth, and level. He will be pleased with your upright way of living.
- Do not be wise in your own eyes. Fear Jehovah and turn away from evil. Stand in awe of the Eternal Existing One to avoid misery. Honor the Lord to depart from bad things.
- It will bring healing to your body and refreshment to your bones.
- Honor Jehovah with your wealth. Give large amounts of your riches to the Eternal Existing One. Give your most valuable possessions to the Lord. Give Him the first part of all of your income. Give Him the best of everything you produce.
- So your barns will be filled with plenty. You will have abundance in your storehouse. Your containers will overflow with new wine.
- My son, do not reject the discipline of Jehovah. Child of God, do not despise the correction of the Eternal Existing One. Do not be grieved by His rebuke. Do not hate His punishment.
- Jehovah corrects the one whom He loves like a father corrects his son in whom he delights.
- Blessed is the man who finds wisdom. Happy is the person who acquires good judgment. Blessed is the man who gains understanding. Happy is the person who produces clear perception.
See more Bible Extended Edition.