“Beware, Mr Obama is a great threat and is dangerous.”

Sister Barbara from Godhealer7 YouTube channel shared the following warning yesterday regarding the identity of the antichrist. The transcript below comes from her 6-minute video shown at the bottom of this post.

Only the lamb is worthy to open the seals. The first seal is already open. Six seals remain. The man of sin, the son of perdition, rides the white horse. He continues his strategy to gain control over the peoples of the world. He meets the leaders of the nations that have united together in secret meetings.

Although many of you know him, others know him too, but keep this name in their hearts for they know the evil within. The Holy Spirit has opened their eyes and ears to the TRUTH.

The conqueror has aquired much WEALTH to help him in his hidden agenda. He will use this wealth to promote himself. He has only one goal, to rule others. He likes popularity. He has a hidden lie he’s been able to cover up. It will be revealed at the appointed time.

Look and hear, earthquakes, lightning, thunder, and roaring seas. The second seal is opened. See the red horse of WAR. See the slaughter and blood shed.

Beware, Mr Obama is a great threat and is dangerous. Never underestimate the BEAST, the adversary, the serpent. Prepare yourselves for the war. It is at the door.

There’s the beast that everyone has been asking me about. The beast is Mr. Obama. I also call him the antichrist.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
February 13, 2018 7:47 AM

Interesting timing of this word coming along with the unveiling of O’s portrait – background of foliage and flowers as in a garden. Nothing happens by chance but rather this is by careful design. Perhaps reminiscent of Eden? In his thankyou speech he said the artist wanted to elevate him, give him crown and sceptre, put him on a horse (much laughter) then said he had enough trouble without him being portrayed as a Napoleon type. The unveiling seemed to be (to me)rather more than the simple unveiling of a portrait. He is telling those with ears to hear, who he is. And what is the hidden lie that Godshealer refers to. Perhaps it is about his sexual preferences. I was reminded today that the scriptures speak of the antichrist as having no regard for women. I wonder when that one is going to come out? Just a matter of time I reckon.

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 13, 2018 8:54 AM

I had another eagle sighting, as it’s been almost daily lately. As I waited by the river, I saw big, flapping wings and my heart fluttered. To my dismay, it wasn’t an eagle, it was a menacing, hideous vulture. Suddenly five or six were circling the waters, hunting for fish. Seagulls stayed on the perimeters but came in number, also swirling. This was just hours after I saw the portrait unveiling of BHO and wanted to “throw up in my mouth.” That foreboding feeling inside of me rose up at this display of scavengers ensued. Then, a beautiful young speckled eagle flew into the midst of this motley crew. They scattered in every direction and I felt the peace of God restored. It was like the Lion of Judah’s roar has all authority, and I felt reassured and empowered to trample snakes and scorpions in the name of Jesus.

Joel
February 13, 2018 10:51 AM

Thank you Carolanne, I have been seeing lots of bald eagles lately, almost daily. On Friday on the drive home I was listening to Hillsong United “Closer than you know” and during the climax of the song I looked and saw a giant, magnificent bald eagle flying right along side my car, flapping fast to keep up with me right at the same height as my head. Absolutely breathtaking, can’t stop thinking about it.

Stacey
Stacey
February 13, 2018 9:11 AM

Amen Alison, your interpretation echos exactly what I was shown, this secret is indeed a dirty vile little secret that many with ears and eyes of the spirit have already been shown. Me Obama is indeed a homosexual and this announcement will be made known in due time. Time is certainly running out friends this world as we have known it is soon to be no more, prepare yourselves prepare your hearts and if you do not know Jesus please your time is running out! Receive him in your hearts , ask Him to come in and be the Lord of your life TODAY!

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
February 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Stacey, we don’t know the lie Godshealer speaks of and it is just the thought that came to my mind , but it sure seems likely. Imagine the satisfaction the enemy would get from duping the entire population all this time. And now that so many are ‘on board’ with the gay agenda it would be the perfect time to reveal that he is gay or at the very least ‘swings’. I have not been told or shown by the Lord as you have that he is gay, but I have been shown that he is the antichrist. Which caused me to go to the scriptures and take a closer look at him through that lens. There are many who do not wish to dwell on this subject, they do not want to hear. That suits him just fine. But you are right, I believe. Time IS running out. We need to prepare our hearts. We need the WHOLE councel of the Lord. We must go into this battle with our eyes opened, not half asleep hanging onto futile thoughts, of believing all the photos and words the media push at us on a daily basis. I am praying that the lie and the liar will be exposed. How can a people fight if they can’t even see who is on which team?

Stacey
Stacey
February 14, 2018 11:05 AM

Hi Allison
Thank you for your response, I do feel I need to clarify that I was not shown that Obama was gay but of his identity. I’m sorry if my wording may have been misleading, however I do feel strongly this is the secret that will be revealed as we have seen this perverse agenda cover our world as acceptable going against the very word of God.

Tonya
Tonya
February 13, 2018 9:37 PM

Allison, I also had a dream that showed me the same results as you. I can see it. And, I agree, time is running out. God Is continuously doing heart surgery on all of His children. It has been quiet a battle. This battle has shown me so much more about what He has made me to be….. WARRIOR!!! Love seeing your writing. See ya in Heaven one day!!!

Carol
Carol
February 13, 2018 9:07 PM

Alison, today around 3:30pm I watched first video below, then that video led me to another video and then to sister Barbara video. Now I am here reading this article. Confirmation….

Brother minister Paul and Jonathan Kleck did a video on the Superbowl satanic ritual hidden messages. The first thing I noticed when BHO/BS spoke was the SUN on the podium and MO dress has pyramids going up and down, black and white, ying yang, the masonic use black and white floors. I believe they will use a hologram/ blue beam project when the time comes. I remembered BHO/BS called MO once Michael in a speech he made. Some said MO is a man not a woman and their supposed daughters are not theirs but someone else. Didn’t some guy came forward earlier in his presidency stating that he once met BHO/BS when he was living in Chicago. He said he met him through a friend and when out with BHO and had sex with him or something. I got look up that video. Who knows, everything about him is fake. He is about to be reveal…..

Helen
Helen
February 14, 2018 5:11 AM

Carol, the man you’re thinking about is Larry Sinclair. He was visiting the area when this occurred. If you search YouTube you can find several videos that he made. Just make sure you watch one of his and not of someone talking about him, because there have been a lot of false claims made about Larry, including his death. He is very much alive.

Prior to the Democratic National Convention in 2008, Larry gave a speech at the National Press Club in Washington DC. You can find that on YouTube and there are several parts to it.

Immediately following the press conference he was arrested on false charges. He was sent to Delaware. Beau Biden was the Attorney General at the time and his office was the one that filed charges to get Larry to Delaware. The assistant handling his case was threatening a lifetime sentence based on 3 Strikes. Larry refused a plea bargain. I believe it was after the convention had already started, that all charges were dropped. And it was at that convention that Beau Biden’s father was chosen as Obama’s running mate. Now you know why he chose for his vice president, a former presidential opponent who had dropped out of the race with the lowest ranking.

Elizabth
Elizabth
February 13, 2018 2:58 PM

That portrait obviously has a hidden meaning. Garden of Eden? Didn’t think of that!

Antwon
Antwon
February 13, 2018 9:39 AM

Also if you look real closely. He has 6 fingers. Hmm. The giants had 6 fingers and 6 toes. Just saying

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 13, 2018 8:31 AM

Alison, based upon what the Lord has shown me I would say trust the inclination you have about his “preferences”.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
February 13, 2018 8:04 PM

This verse gives us clues to his character: Daniel 11:38 Neither shall he regard H995 the God H430 of his fathers, H1 nor the desire H2532 of women, H802 nor regard H995 any god: H433 for he shall magnify H1431 himself above all.
It says he does not regard the desire of women. The evidence, what is in his heart, is being kept hidden from the masses at present. He is presenting the face he wants us to see. Until such time as it suits him to let it be known. We can find plenty of damning reports and photographs if we go digging. Since first coming into the limelight some years ago, he has ensured that the media portray him as a good guy. But as you say, it is what the Lord reveals to us that we can trust. What Godshealer says is the way it is “Remember, he is not the man he portrays himself to be. He is the conqueror. He hides his evil thoughts.”

Christopher Harris
February 13, 2018 4:03 AM

Agreed, the Lord showed me it is him. I was shown him in a stasis waiting to receive the spirit of satan and him rising up like a vampire. I said in my dream he will be the most evil man to ever exist and the world will worship him. I don’t know when he will receive his full power and authority from the dragon. Beware, he will make war against the saints, and the Lord showed me as a body we are not ready for the coming war. Let us pray the Lord may ready us for the coming times and keep our focus, love and trust in our Lord and God Jesus Christ! He is our strength! May God bless you my brethren. Christopher.

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
February 13, 2018 2:41 PM

I meant few months. Also, prayer works. The regulars (everyday worldly customers and boss) do NOT use the Lords name in vain..I have not had to say a thing . Also I go early to pray (so Jesus can clean the place up and have his will be done) oops off topic.

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
February 13, 2018 2:08 PM

I work at a pub and a dew months ago there was a music video, (jukebox hooked to TV) that had flashed of a devilish looking face in it that looked exactly like Obama. Always turned my stomach!

Christopher Harris
February 14, 2018 3:09 AM

Interesting Ashley, look up Obama demon snapchat, him doing that was a total taunt to those who know who he is.

Mike M
Mike M
February 13, 2018 11:49 AM

“He has a hidden lie he’s been able to cover up. It will be revealed at the appointed time.”

He’s married to a man…

TM IIPINGE
TM IIPINGE
February 13, 2018 2:04 PM

Mhh so it means so-called Michelle Obama is a man?

Martin
February 13, 2018 9:17 PM

Michelle was a football player Michael LaVaughn. Barry called “her” (him) Michael twice.

Elizabeth
February 13, 2018 3:08 PM

What I have read, Michelle is “Michael”. Kind of makes sense when you cannot find any baby pics of their children with them.

Carol
Carol
February 13, 2018 3:05 PM

Michael Robinson, yes a man, x college football player. Connected to Rev Wright’s “church in Chicago. Another deep swamp!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
February 13, 2018 5:57 PM

just google baby pictures Michelle obama -she has 3-6 different pictures when she is quite young and defiantly female – alot with her brother -and the facial structure and lip shapes are too different for her to be that football player ( of course -IMHO)

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 14, 2018 8:10 AM

Everything she does is done defiantly Heather, including her defiance of the laws of nature. Here is a link to a picture of tranny (drag queen) Satanist reading to children in the Michelle Obama library. To be honest, appendage or not, she is one evil piece.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
February 14, 2018 4:09 PM

No arguments there Cornelius- I have no tolerance or even a tiny appreciation for anything that this entity does -I have the same -I want to throw up or nails on the scratchboard response as i do to her husband -I also think she may in fact be a true hermaphrodite and at birth, parents decided to keep the extra parts – who knows !!! — all i said was she looks like a girl as a child ( not so much as an adult) go figure

Elizabth
Elizabth
February 13, 2018 8:56 PM

I apologize I mean no baby pics of Obama’s with their kids as babys.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 13, 2018 12:06 PM

That makes him quite like Nero, who married a boy

Christian
Christian
February 13, 2018 8:10 AM

I think that Obama is not Antichrist (though he is antichrist (with small “a”)). The first seal has been opened, the second one has or will be soon opened and announce the 3rd world war which will happen the most probably in 2019/20 AD or if not then, maybe in 2023/24 AD. The third seal will be opened probably in 2025 AD. Yet, though I am not sure about the war and seals I do believe that last seven years period of Tribulation is 2029-2036 AD. I have also recently found some interesting prophecy about seals:

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 13, 2018 9:07 AM

I have personally had about 7-8 dreams in the last year (without even asking for them) revealing BHO as the man of lawlessness. I’m completely convinvced that he is who Barbara says he is. Most recently I had a dream about him being the POTUS again.

Christian
Christian
February 13, 2018 9:41 AM

We should be careful whether is something of YAH or of enemy. There are things which we should neither accept nor deny until time shows. And all should be compared to The Bible.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
February 13, 2018 11:11 PM

Omg, Zechariah, so have I and I did not know how that can happen.

Greg
Greg
February 13, 2018 9:20 AM

Hi Zechariah10
Were you shown anything about Trump when BHO becomes Potus again

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 14, 2018 1:07 AM

Hi Greg. I can’t say I’ve seen much about DJT lately. I fear, as many do, that there will be a JFK-style attempt on his life. I’m not totally certain but I believe the Lord is warning that BHO is coming back in 2020.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
February 13, 2018 12:40 PM

Christian, I’m not convinced either. Seems the pedigree is off. Not ruling it out tho. Did all of you see the posting about his hand: the portrait shows no thumb but what looks like 5 fingers and the thumb hidden = Nephilim.

Elizabeth
February 13, 2018 3:17 PM

Oh My, you are correct!

S. Peter
S. Peter
February 13, 2018 2:48 PM

Sister Sarah,

Here’s the post about his 6th finger:

Also, in the painting his watch is set to 3:22 (skull & bones society).

Shalom and God bless!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
February 13, 2018 10:54 PM

S. PETER, good eye! I was actually trying to look at that and was interrupted and forgot to go back. I’m not receiving notification of comments, so sorry for the delay. I also rarely come on this site anymore. Here’s another commert for that special person/people who ALWAYS thumbs down anything i say. You know HS is watching, right?

Christian
Christian
February 14, 2018 2:14 AM

I also think that Obama is the most probably nephilim, but that doesn`t mean he is Antichrist because Obama is not only nephilim. There are other nephilims, among them Antichrist too (which is not Obama but someone else who was born in 1996 or 1994 AD as it seems to me according to biblical chronology).

Michael
Michael
February 13, 2018 7:57 AM

The man of sin will not be revealed until He that letteth is taken out of the way. When this happens the man of sin will turn the world with much fury against Israel and the Jews. We Christians will be judged on how we deal with the persecuted Jews during this period. Will you be kind when even the smallest kindness can cost you your head? The stakes are very high. Will you enter the Father’s kingdom?

Steve
Steve
February 13, 2018 7:53 AM

Arranging Finance would have been easy for him during his eight year tenure from Fed and other sources. Remember the ransom money to Iran.
But the most intriguing question is what happens to President Trump? Don’t think Obama can rise up with Trump still in office.

Elizabeth
February 13, 2018 3:19 PM

There are many prophecy’s of Trumps assassination. Many of us are praying for him daily!

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
February 13, 2018 4:32 PM

I had a dream this morning, and I saw many Russian tanks and military vehicles getting ready to attack. The Lord let me know they were Russian military in the dream. I wasn’t shown what Nation they were about to attack, but I saw this nation’s military trying to flee from the Russian military. The Russian tanks started firing at the fleeing army. Then suddenly, I was inside a tank that was trying to defend the fleeing army. The tank started firing at the Russian tanks. EOD.
Also, my wife had a dream not very long ago with the word “Russia” written on a cloud in the sky. Some war or conflict with Russia coming, perhaps WW3, could be months or years away, I don’t know when. When I read about the red horse of war above, I thought of my dream this morning, so I decided to post it here.
God bless.

bert
bert
February 13, 2018 2:31 PM
After reading the comments to this point (2/13, 12:05 p.m., MST) I find myself wondering: WHAT WOULD IT TAKE to convince the chosen that the seals are either in the process of opening, or have indeed opened up to the sixth seal? Do we have that level of discernment in our midst, or does it take a special revelation from the LORD to confirm this momentous series of events? The 20th century was termed “the century of war”, being comprised of two “global” conflagrations, and a seemingly relentless procession of regional, albeit particularly bloody conflicts with great loss of life as well as the attending disruptions of government, agriculture, and social support structures such as health care. The 20th century also gave witness to the greatest epidemic in human history, the influenza outbreak of 1918/1919 with estimates of deaths ranging from a “modest” 50 million to the more likely 100 million or more. Where there is war, there is famine (because agriculture is devastated as a results of fields being given over to physical invasion and the like). Where there is famine, there is plague and pestilence as a function of deteriorated physical health and the disruption of public utilities such as water supply. Obviously, all that accompanies war leads to death of a massive scale. All the above is merely mental musing. I suppose we should return to the original premise; Obama being identified as the antichrist figure. Is he? I honestly do not know. I’m pretty sure he is detestably wicked, but is he “more” wicked than Angela Merkel (who betrayed her own people), or Assad of Syria, or Erdogan of Turkey? We know from our underground Christian news sources that the level of immorality amongst the “world leaders” is vile, disgusting, and wicked beyond the pale. These… Read more »
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 13, 2018 12:32 PM

The NY Times puff piece on the Obama portrait mentions “Unveiling”

It was unveiled on Monday the 12th of Feb. That is the same day Sister Barbara received that word.

Sister Ann