Beware! A day of trouble approaches.

Dearly beloved in Christ,

On Oct 23, 2018, I recorded some things in my diary that I felt the Lord was impressing upon my spirit as I meditated on some scriptures. I have prayed over these words and what they might mean, and I have vacillated between sharing them and not sharing them, because I only see dimly, and I only know in part and prophesy in part. But every day I choose not to share, the words “A day of trouble approaches” keep popping up in my head and unsettle me. Therefore, I choose to humbly submit this word before you all that you may prayerfully judge it.

The scriptures

Psalms 59:14-17

The words

A day of trouble approaches. Be sure of your refuge. Be sure of your salvation.

Hell snarls like dogs. It scavenges for food. And death…it growls. It is never satisfied. Both are out hunting for souls. Beware. A day of trouble approaches. Again I tell you: Be sure of your refuge; be sure of your salvation. In that day of trouble, there’ll be no refuge except for Me.

I am faithful, and I am unto everlasting. My love never fails, and My mercies are new every morning. Cling onto Me, for in that day of trouble, I will not forsake you.

Beware, My beloveds! A day of trouble approaches. Beware! Again I tell you: Beware! A day of trouble approaches. They snarl like dogs, hunting for souls to devour. They growl like the grave, for the grave is never satisfied. Make your salvation sure and your refuge certain, for a day of trouble approaches. Beware!

My thoughts

I believe I see in the modern-day United States and its current president, Donald Trump, patterns, even a shadow, if you will, of the world to come (i.e., the world in the last days under the son of perdition, before the glorious return of the one Anointed One, the Lamb of God, the Lion of Judah) and the son of perdition, respectively. Patterns are similarities, not the same as the real thing. And a shadow is also an adumbration, not the real thing. Do you see what I see, brethren?

I believe the word I received is for the whole world, yet I also believe that I see its patterns and a shadow of it in the caravan of people streaming to the United States right now. Here is what I see:

It surely seems like trouble.

Hell—an abode of wickedness, lawlessness, and evil—is compared to dogs snarling and scavenging for food, a basic need. So it is not just a single dog, but many. One doesn’t scavenge when one is well taken care of and well fed. Scavenging is an act of desperation. It appears therefore that the day of trouble approaching is a picture of many scavenging for basic needs. In the context of this caravan of people, the many are not Hell, and they are not Death either. But Hell is riding upon them, perhaps utilizing the many as a vehicle, and Death is accompanying Hell, perhaps because it knows that where wickedness, lawlessness, and evil abound, there is also ample opportunity for it to feast on much flesh. Death and Hell are never satisfied, so also the many are not going to be satisfied, or perhaps more correctly, the United States will not be able to satisfy them.

This caravan of people is coming to the United States as many scavenging for their basic needs, and Death and Hell are riding upon them to scavenge for their needs—souls. It does not matter to these two whether those souls come from this caravan of people or from the citizens and legal residents of the United States.

And this day of trouble seems to be a foreshadow of things to come for the whole world—perhaps a sudden appearance of many other-worldly entities who do not belong to this world but feel compelled to come anyway to scavenge from those who rightly belong to this world for their “basic” needs, which may look like a massive humanitarian crisis but will actually be a mask for death and hell riding upon them?

Therefore, I believe the Lord is sounding out an alarm to all—not just those in the United States—to make their refuge certain (prepare physically) and their salvation sure (prepare spiritually), while also declaring that He alone can meet these needs. Do you see what I see, brethren?

Sujit Thomas

Author: Sujit Thomas

Sujit was working in Chennai in late 2015 when the Lord began to nudge him to draw closer to Him. That was the beginning of a major spiritual transformation in his life, and he has not looked back since. As someone who has experienced God’s undeserving love, grace, and mercy personally, Sujit would like people to know that the Lord has no pleasure in the death of the unrighteous, but would rather see them repent and live. He does not have a blog or a personal website. Sujit now lives in Kerala, India.

Annette
Annette
November 2, 2018 2:50 PM

“Hell – an abode of wickedness, lawlessness and evil” That really spoke to me. What a terrible place to spend eternity. Salvation is such an incredible gift and blessing. I rejoice to share in the sufferings of Christ. It’s nothing compared to the glory of heaven that awaits us. Let’s keep our focus on heaven and run the race to win the prize. Be filled with God’s Holy Spirit which will keep us strong. Lay down our lives, be are crucified with Christ. It’s All worth it!

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
November 2, 2018 11:49 PM

BEAUTIFULLY Worded Dear Annette. Amen GOD BLESS You X

Annette
Annette
November 3, 2018 4:09 AM

Thankyou Rebecca, it came from my heart

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 2, 2018 7:00 PM

Sujit, I believe you have been given understanding and wisdom. God bless.

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
November 2, 2018 2:00 PM

Excellent word Sujit -Thank you for sharing your heart

Cliff Couch
November 2, 2018 6:17 PM

Nahum 3:7 keeps running through my spirit as I consider your thoughtful message, Sujit, for “The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and he knows those who trust (one version has “take refuge,” which seems especially appropriate after reading your post) in Him.” We are living in such savage times!

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
November 2, 2018 2:35 PM

ALMIGHTY GOD IS GOING TO ALLOW EZEKIEL 38 to happen . . . and soon. Read the article and study the Scriptures!!

As Russia and her Islamic “friends” move against Israel, they will also attack the USA!!! Or perhaps the attack against the USA happens first.I just read an article in Zero hedge which spoke of Russia and China’s intent to attack America. The southern caravan will “soften” the way for the military invasion, at least this is my personal opinion. And we shall see HOW the mid term elections go . . will there be blood on the streets if the Dems lose?

Fab
Fab
November 4, 2018 1:31 PM

Of all the other times the Dems lost….what makes this election so different that blood is maybe expected?

Lani
Lani
November 2, 2018 3:36 PM

This word goes hand-in-hand with what Lois Vogal-Sharp wrote to Steve Quayle.

Ann
Ann
November 2, 2018 7:07 PM

Lani, thx for link to Steve Quayle’s site taking us directly to correct page to read the current words. Honestly, I’ve tried his website a few times before & always got lost looking at other things on my way before ever arriving at my intended destination until today because it took me to right page.

John Barry
John Barry
November 3, 2018 9:53 AM

Thanks Brother Sujit , for almost two years I have been working on a order of events & timeline. Just last week HOLY SPIRIT told me to wipe my white board clean that I was missing a major factor / event and my order of events was wrong because of that . I was not factoring in planet X & the coming of the Demons and your word confirms this for me . Blessings Brother !

Tonya Davidson
Tonya Davidson
November 5, 2018 10:42 AM

Often God gives me a sentence or two at night. It’s like a story coming to life. After reading this, I had to go to my journal. On 3/6/16 I heard. THE SAME WAY WE HAVE TO ADDRESS A DOG THAT WOULD LIKE TO EAT YOUR FLESH, IS HOW YOU HAVE TO ADDRESS SATAN, WITH THAT SAME AUTHORITY.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 3, 2018 7:28 AM

Sujit,

The fourth seal has been broken in Revelation 6:7? There have been so many words on this site concerning the caravan.

Mighty Father,

Apply mercy for Your people. Empower Your people for the day is now dark. You are the light in this darkness. Give us courage and boldness for Your Son is soon returning. We look forward to Your new kingdom, the Messianic kingdom, the kingdom of Shalom. We hope in You. We trust You!

Kent Henley
Kent Henley
November 2, 2018 11:17 PM

BLESS you Brother……for your Pure heart!. None of US desire/want these End Times Mindsets(Heartaches) yet alone HOW to Deal with THEM……as Jeshua said would come upon us…….To Love despite All of This; takes humility as well as being Maning Up against the demonic – it’s Real in our subconsicious ;Voices Did I say Obedience? …….Ongoing; Inspiration; OPEN Doors! Being Led; Maturiing……Ahhh; It’s A Walk, A Journey, but also…A surrender. If you are surrendering those DEEP episodes of the former heart…….and come to the extant – There’s Gotta Be more than This…! Slowly, but Surely