“Behold, a White Horse, And He Who Sat on It Had a Bow; And a Crown Was Given to Him”

Obama crown

Shortly after I became a Christian in September 2013, I received a word from God about President Obama. It was Spring 2014 and I was running on my treadmill. I was thinking on things of God when out of the blue I heard in my spirit, “Obama third term”.

I then saw enormous civil unrest and chaos among citizens leading to up to this. Obama appeared to be doing everyone a favor, so the majority of people did not fight his decision. I saw there would be no election due to the unrest.

About six months or so after I saw that, I saw the Sid Roth episode with Glenda Jackson and my jaw dropped when I heard her say this:

“God showed me that if Christians don’t start praying more than they ever have and even the churches become the house of prayer, this next Presidential election is not going to take place. It is going to be suspended because evil is going to arise and some disasters are going to happen and some things are going to be put in place and the President is not going to be removed. He is going to stay in. These things are going to happen and they are going to be VERY BAD if we don’t get a hold of God. The church has got to get back to prayer. Prayer is the power He gave the church and we have to get the faith of God.”

Then in May 2014, I had a dream in which I saw President Obama stepping out of a white mustang car to address a crowd of news reporters. Before he walked up to the podium, my husband spoke with him and convinced him to wear a tiara. So he did.

President Obama addressed the crowd wearing a tiara and had a darn proud face doing it. I honestly thought it was a silly dream at the time, but God kept bringing it back into my mind for months.

Then in December of 2014, I found a news story showing President Obama wearing a tiara with a group of school girls, as shown in the photo above. (Source: ABC News) The picture was taken in May 2014, which was when I had the dream. Again, my jaw dropped. So I immediately went into prayer and asked God if there was something significant about Obama written in the scriptures.

When I opened up my Bible, it opened to Revelation 6 and my eyes fell on the white horse passage.

1 Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.”
2 I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. (Revelation 6:1-2)

I immediately knew the meaning of my dream. President Obama stepped out of a white mustang to represent riding on the white horse. He wore the tiara to represent receiving a crown.

I don’t exactly know if this passage in Revelation refers to the antichrist or the person who paves the way for the antichrist. Either way, I know President Obama is not to be trusted, despite all the charm many people claim he possesses.

Since this experience, I have been trusting more and more when God shows me something, though I struggle with self doubt and self consciousness on daily basis.

Author: Melissa Ledbetter

Melissa Ledbetter’s journey towards becoming a Christian started with a dream, or more accurately, a nightmare. Since then, God has communicated with her often through dreams . The only life she ever knew before surrendering to Jesus was the life of a Mormon, which put trust in man instead of God. She was also raised in a generational occult family, which lasted until she started searching for the truth in 2012. When she became a Christian in 2013, God showed her a dream where her heart, once an ugly and dirty multi-faceted diamond, was torn away to reveal a beautiful, piercing ball of light. In the dream, she knew that light was God and that He was now in her heart, though she had never read the Bible up to that point.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Jeff Byerly
October 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Could everything be this simple?
Hillary and Donald are just the side show
The Event that changes everything is in within the next few weeks
There will be no election
Are you as close to Jesus as you should be?

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
October 12, 2016 5:46 am

Jeff, you are so right it is a circus act and a distraction. We had better put our eyes on Christ.

Julie Bucker
October 12, 2016 3:12 pm

I had a dream several months ago. There were 4 elements in it, all unrelated. It had rats, my floor being pulled up, and someone drowning in a river. The last element of the dream was the election being postponed. All of the other 3 events in my dream are occurring today. There is a rat I can’t get out of my house, we had to pull up floors due to a plumbing leak, and in the car on the news they mentioned someone drowning by the river of floods from hurricane Matthew Iin my state. When I heard that I just said wow.

Cali
Cali
October 12, 2016 9:40 pm

Julie, Are you serious??! Wow!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 12, 2016 12:35 pm
Hi Jeff, I see things a little differently. I haven’t had a thus saith the Lord, but I also thought that O would have a third term and evermore. But today while reading your comment and considering some of the other dreams and visions of the white horse with the arrow, which metaphorically is the white house with the hunter, military plunder for gain, I think I see something…that if O is the becoming AC, then he will rule the White House through HC, and run the world through his other emissaries, but I think that DT is such a wild card that no one can lay claim to him, and in that way he is becoming a threshing machine up to the election and even after. Both the DNC and RNC want the status quo that is predictable and lucrative, ahhh, but we know that there are things that lead up to the man of sin being revealed. So in a sense, yes it seems like a distraction, but yet this is also to shake us up to pray, and that many will come into relationship with Christ during these most perilous times. Further down I posted about Antietam and Dunker Church with a link. Antietam had the dubious historic title of being the bloodiest battle of all battles, yet that simple church still stands. When I visited this place I experience such a deep sorrow that brother went against brother, kin against kin, and yet we will experience even greater sorrow as we are called to witness the events of today as harbingers. May the church arise and her enemies be scattered. The circus here is the folly of man who set his mind from the garden to come into agreement with the serpent. When we didn’t know,… Read more »
anna
anna
October 12, 2016 10:12 am

how can they not see this Jeff? But i suppose that they don’t want to see or love denial. One of the two maybe.
it is circus act and hillary and trump both do the masonic hand signals of Illuminati and all one has to do is go online and type it in and read it.
we have been played.

October 12, 2016 8:30 pm

I watched the video claiming Trump was doing masonic hand signals. Trump has enough real issues for anyone who wants to attack him, but the way he holds his hands is a big stretch.

Steph B.
Steph B.
October 11, 2016 9:37 pm

I have often thought that the unearned peace prize might be related to the crown that was given (not earned) to the rider of the white horse. Look at what has been conquered since that time.

Sonia
Sonia
October 12, 2016 6:15 am

I would like to point out that Glenda Jackson said: ” …if Christians don’t start praying more than ever…these are going to get very bad ..IF we don’t get a hold of God. The Church has to get back to prayer…and we have to get the faith of God”.
So the evil plans that Satan has for America can be averted If the Church goes back to prayer (and in doing so repents). Let us not be fatalists…there is always hope in God if we line up with Him in prayer. And if we have the faith of God we can believe Him for His will to be done in America.

Guido Spinozzi
Guido Spinozzi
October 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Yes, “GOD wishes none to perish, but that all would come to repentance.” ” I(our LORD GOD) takes no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked.” “O that the wicked would repent and live.” Acts 2:38,39

October 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Amen Sonia!

Brother Steven
October 11, 2016 11:56 pm

I took a deep breath of surprise when you mentioned the white horse and Mustang comparison. I am truly convinced that we have but days or weeks till the manifesting of all these tragedies and woes and sorrows and troubles. But, as long as you and I have breath in our bodies-we are to trumpet and proclaim and to do our best to help Jesus our Lord populate Heaven. Amen

Guido Spinozzi
Guido Spinozzi
October 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Our LORD JESUS – ” The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Pray therefore to the FATHER of the harvest, to send more laborers into HIS harvest.”

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
October 12, 2016 5:44 am

Melissa, I have been shown something very similar I believe we are in the time of the horses being released for sure. I have even heard like a stamped of horses run through my bedroom one morning, and God told me, “I am coming quickly with ten thousand of my angels.”

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
October 12, 2016 11:03 am

I did a 3 day fast, Sept. 21-23. The morning of the 24th, just before I woke up, I heard the word Coronation. I didn’t know what the word meant so I looked it up. It means, a ceremony marking the formal investiture (formal installation of an INCUMBENT) of a monarch and/or their consort with regal power, usually involving the ritual placement of a CROWN. I didn’t get any thing in regards to timing. I had thought about posting my experience in an earlier comment on this site, but was given the feeling to wait because there would be a posting at a later time where it would be better associated. I believe this is the posting the Holy Spirit was referring to.

Cali
Cali
October 12, 2016 2:30 pm

When you say Crown (and elections) i think Hillary, others have seen her get crowned!
I was also thinking she may win get her “crown” but never get inagurated, something happenes and Obama stays.
Just one version of how this may play out.
And than there is that TD Hale dream with the overturned casket

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 12, 2016 8:18 am

A lot of things are possible in this hour. Stay close to Jesus and let his will be done.

Scoopie
Scoopie
October 12, 2016 3:23 pm

Melissa, thank you for sharing this with us. Simple yet profound word of prophecy.

CPJ
October 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Melissa, this is an incredible testimony. Thank you so much for sharing.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
October 13, 2016 11:27 pm

No more pledge of allegiance – executive order just signed. You have to read this to believe it. Incredible.

When we were living in the US it didn’t matter that we were Australian – our children proudly said the pledge of allegiance in school – we love America as we love Australia – we are all one, under God. I am very, very saddened to read this news article.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
October 14, 2016 1:06 am

woops….maybe this is fake?? I should have taken a better look at this.