“Behold, the drums of war beat louder and louder as they draw closer to your shores.”

While I was in the Dominican Republic last week, I was given a night vision from the Lord.

The Lord took my hand and said He wanted to show me something. Immediately, I was in a place where I saw fires burning. I saw people getting on city buses and into cars trying to escape the flames. This was happening in multiple places, but I saw an emphasis on the state of Massachusetts.

I kept asking the Lord what was happening, what was it that I was seeing? And all I kept hearing was, “Babylon will burn.”

I could feel the anger of the Lord kindled against the New England area. Then the Lord said,

“Judgment has already begun in the United States, but many in the church are asleep, and those who were once awake have now returned to sleep under the deception that the election of a man has lifted My hand of judgment.

Natural disasters will continue this year.

I AM Elohim. The one who judges and brings forth justice.”

In 2016, the Lord spoke something to me that was almost given in a riddle. I mentioned it in one of my videos posted that year. He said,

“Because America has not repented, disasters will come from the east, war will come from the west, and I will cut off the head.”

Later that year, I was given a dream where I saw the leaders of Russia and Turkey making an alliance. Then together, with a couple of other countries (of which was not revealed), they sought to invade the US. This occurred after some type of explosion was blamed on us. And by the time they got to our building, there was no one standing as commander in chief. The seat was empty.

At the time that I was given this, former president Barack Obama was in office. I took it as a possible sign that something would happened before the end of his term that would leave America without a head, but this was not the case. I now believe these revelations are more befitting for our current condition as a nation than ever before.

Since the dream, Russia has made an alliance with Turkey, and has also strengthened their ties with Iran and Syria. In addition, Putin has continued to flex his nuclear muscles and even displayed an animated simulation of missiles hitting the state of Florida at a recent federal summit that took place at the beginning of March.

Note: In 1984, a man from Romania by the name of Dimitru Duduman was shown, among other things, the invasion of America that was led by Russia. He was told this would be part of the judgment on America.

I would like to add that last month, I was given a dream where I saw an attack on US soil that came from the orient. I saw bomber planes and armed helicopters with Chinese writing on it. They were shooting missiles into buildings, homes, and even a city mall. I understood in the dream that although it looked like an attack from the outside, it was actually an inside job. I understood that the enemy was given permission to attack only “certain areas” in the US.

I understand that as the Apostle Paul stated, we only see and know in part (1 Corinthians 13:9). His (YHVH) ways are not our ways, and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9). And although we should not run and jump at every “prophecy” given, we also should not ignore the increase of warnings spoken throughout the planet.

I continue to see both extremes in the church. And both can cause not only confusion within the midst, but can lead people astray, and cause them not to know the season in which we are in.

I cannot emphasis enough that we are at the end of the age.

As with all things, take this to prayer for confirmation.

Shalom
Mena Lee Grebin
Faithful Walk Healing Ministries

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Brother Steven
March 20, 2018 11:18 AM

As Glynda and others have said (which concur with this word)……there will be an event that will forever cause our routine way of life, our ease, our comforts to be a thing of the past. The availability of things, our safety, all the things we take for granted, will be removed from us. We know we live at the end of the age of Grace-the age of the Gentiles, we know that American so richly deserves this punishment, it’s like you’re on the way to the hospital for needed surgery, and you have great trepidation. God help the remnant, and those who are yet coming to Him but who are ordained unto Eternal Life.

Scott
Scott
March 20, 2018 12:41 PM

And it is no coincidence that Massachussetts is receiving their 4th Nor’Easter this week. A friend of mine spent 6 weeks working in MA…he said you could feel a principality of darkness on the region…was very glad to get back to the central US.

lisa-dana
lisa-dana
March 20, 2018 5:52 PM
I agree. Massachewsetts is a very dark place, and I can see why it would be a center of violence. . I have personal experience, a corrupt, dark, evil place, satanic, in my opinion.. The Revolution was fought by Freemasons allegedly, but behind the Freemasons, were Jesuit priests. This land is a blood soaked place, I feel it is a diabolical place, from personal experience. Tom Friess does a wonderful commentary on Rulers of Evil, by Tupper Saussy, Tom Friess Reviews – Rulers Of Evil reviewed by Tom Friess … https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5qpd0NQbYCelpnlQUzr22U9wexhdTtPk The book’s theory, and I believe it is true, it is the only theory that makes sense after considering the thesis for a long time, that Jesuit priests ran the Revolution in Boston, in order to make Catholicism legal in America. It had been outlawed by the colonists, who knew the viciousness of catholic persecution and how relentless they were once they acquired power, so no catholic was allowed to hold govt office, but that was reversed with the “freedom of religion” clause of the Constitution. Freedom to persecute protestants, always a favorite sport and way to acquire wealth and power, by the roman cult, historically. If you don’t have the time to listen to Tom Friess’ commentary, you can read the book, RULERS OF EVIL, it is very interesting and just puts the pieces together. We have been fed fairy tales about the revolution and the “founding fathers”. Some of them were satanists, like Ben Franklin. The Revolution and the Constitution were not from the God of the Bible, the revoluiton and constitutuion were an ingenuous, a diabolically brilliant switcheroo of freedom with bondage, from the jesuits of Rome, who run the show, from behind the scene…You are in bondage to Rome, bonds are literally bondage, the people… Read more »
Daniel
Daniel
March 20, 2018 8:02 PM

MENA, MY NAME IS DONNA CLAMPIT. I TOO WAS SHOWN A VISION AT 16 YEARS OLD FROM NEW JERUSALEM IN THE HALLS OF HEAVENS WISDOM WITH JESUS. HE SHOWED ME THE BOOK OF PRESIDENTS OF THE U.S. HE TOLD ME THE LAST PRESIDENT WAS VERY WICKED AND BARACK OBAMA”S PICTURE THERE. I AM WRITING BECAUSE A YEAR AGO I TOO SAW A VERY SIMILIAR NIGHT VISION. I SAW CHICAGO DESTROYED AFTER CATTLE FUTURES FELL AND THE WORLD MARKETS ALL COLLAPSED, THE CITY WAS EXPLODING AS IF BOMBS WERE EVERYWHERE. I BELIEVE ONCE THE WORLD COLLAPSES THE MONEY MAARKETS OBAMA WILL RESUME POWER OVER LOYAL STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES AS THE COUNTRY IMPLODES. BRIEF BUT TO THE POINT. I BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEING. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOURS. KEEPING THE FAITH IN NORTH LOUISIANA.
DONNA JEAN CLAMPIT 52 YRS OLD, P.S. I WAS TRAINED AT THE NAVAL CORPS SCHOOL GREAT LAKES ILL. IN 1985.

Tim
Tim
March 20, 2018 9:29 PM

God bless you Mena. Thanks for motivating us to pray. Thanks for the word. God bless you and your family and may God extend and continue your ministry.

Ivette Ellis
March 21, 2018 7:21 AM

Hi Mena,
I just dreamed about Massachusetts this past Monday night. It was so sadly real. May we rise up in the power and peace of Jesus more every day.
The Lord Jesus Bless You!

Lenette Lindemann
Lenette Lindemann
March 21, 2018 5:47 PM

Hi Ivette,
In reading about your Massachusetts dream and the statute of Mary that you saw, I researched and found that Boston is about 50% Catholic and the dominate religion in the city. Catholic’s idolize Mary and run to her for comfort and not Jesus, which may have been why the statue was in your dream.

Ivette Ellis
March 22, 2018 8:40 AM

That is very interesting, thank you!

Matt NZ