“You are just at the beginning of understanding My global plans.”

“The whole earth will be full in pregnancy and in expectancy and in desire, as the waters continue to go higher. Hear the things I would say to you, My Children. It is time to desire the higher. It is time to desire that which is already in you, to begin to come forth. For I have given you much in this generation. I have given you knowledge, and understanding, and counsel, and My Word, and I have even given you administration. But Children, there is much more coming so I can change the nations.

It’s time to move from ankles to knees, to loins, to shoulders, to swimming, and My water is just now brimming, and Yes, I have been trimming, because I want it to not just to brim, I want you to begin to swim. I want you to begin to move in the deep knowledge of Me, because the earth is crying out for the knowledge of Me! The earth is crying out to see Me, to know Me, and to know that I Am, because I created that desire in all men, whether they understand it or not. I created men for Me, and that is your purpose Children in this hour, to release the deep things, the hidden things, the treasured things, the things that have been hidden above, that I purposely hid in the heavens for you to find.

The keys, and the wisdom, and the strategies, have been hidden where the enemy cannot steal. Where the enemy cannot look, cannot rob, and plunder, and pillage, and corrupt. But I have given you the right to My Chambers. I have given you the right to My Cupboards, to My Closets, to My Warehouses, to My Storage houses. I have given you permission to read the volumes even of the future in My Libraries, but you must release that into the earth, because the earth is crying out to give birth, and its crying out because its thirsting, and its hungering, and its laboring for you, because I have set you in the earth for this hour. I have set you in My plan. Do not look for just My power, because power flows, but look for Me, because I am your source. I am the White Horse. I am the Word made flesh, and I am the one that walks among you, and walks in you, and walks through you, and goes before you leading the way! Why do you think that I have brought you here today? To hear the words that I would say!

Get ready, because the waters are deepening in this hour, and I am shaking the earth, here and there. The Storms of My Glory are beginning to come everywhere. The earth will shake, the volcanoes will quake, and the storms I will make, and the lightning and thunder will cause nations to fear and tremble before who I Am, because I am going to shake the nations. I am going to break those things that have locked them in and held them down, and that have held them captive, and barred them from the knowledge of Me!

I am not worried about the harvest, I am the Lord of the Harvest, but I am looking for you! I am waiting for you to begin to step into what I have called you to do. I have made you ready! But I say, get ready! Because My Floods are right behind you! My Storms are right behind you and you are going to outrun them, and you are going to prepare the way before Me! And you are going to remove everything that is before My people so they can be free, because that is the purpose of My Glory. It is to restore My People to Me!

Children, My Glory is not to be bought and sold. My Glory is to be revealed to the young and old, because I will draw My People to Me! You are the keepers of My Glory. You are the Stewards of My Mysteries, and of My Story. You are the ones that I will trust with the Wisdom of the Ages that will begin to be dispensed as I turn the pages.

Do not look on the circumstances that I have allowed that have tried you, and that have trained you, and that have restrained you, but understand, you are in step with My plan, and I have forced you all to work together, hand in hand, and I have made you ready for the next stage, the next page, and that begins tonight. Because I have brought you to a new season, and you are going to understand My reason, and you are going to give Me thanks, as you see the changes come in the earth.

For many will be afraid in the hours to come, for they will think that the nations will be undone. Surely, in these storms, will anything come back to norm? Nothing shall become the way its always been, because I am the husbandman, and I am shall begin to realign the nations in their courses. Because Children, My armies are around you in their horses. I have brought you to this place, to this region, to these states, to these cities, to the nations where I shall begin, and you are not just going to bring forth wind. That day is over, Children, for out of your bellies will come fire. Out of your mouths will come rivers. Out of your hands will come power, and lightning, and thunder, because it’s Me!

No man will stand in My Glory, and no man will try to write My Story and take advantage of it in this hour, because I am jealous for My cities! I am jealous for My harvest! I am jealous for the nations! You shall see them change their courses, with the armies moving on their horses! You shall see everything realign, and you shall see nations come down, and nations arise. You shall see islands lift up, and islands sink into the sea. You shall see cities on fire and cities in rubble because I am going to repay the devil for trouble. I am going to repay him double. I am going to repay those who are wicked with My own hand because I am coming to set free My people across the lands!

Nations are being born in a day! Cities will be born in a day, because it’s a new day! Don’t you look at cities and nations in this hour and say, “Well its still the same, the same old people are still in power, the nations are still in their set places. Children, you have not yet seen all of My Faces! You have not yet stood in My coming paces, because I am moving in the earth and I am moving in heaven. You stand at the precipice of great change. Global change. And these days, and the past, and the things you have seen right now, you think will always last, are going to change before Me, in the months and weeks and days and hours, and even into the years and decades ahead of you!

Watch what I am going to do, because this harvest belongs to Me and you! And there is no man that can oppose My plan, and no devil that fully understands the things that are written by My hand! I have many books yet for you to look at and understand, and to usher in to the lands. These lands are Mine, and I will have My way! You are going to rejoice in the coming days, as you see Me walking in your midst, for I will shake them with My Harvest Fist, and I will hit the nations, and I will scatter the enemy, and I will unlock the fountains of the deep again. That which has been locked up in the deep shall again burst open, like the fountains in the earth. That which has been locked up in the heavens, shall again open and will break forth and will fall to the earth. And when you see these signs coming out of the earth, and coming down from heaven, you will know that I am dealing finally with all of the leaven that has restrained the harvest. For the harvest is now, and the harvest is in Me. And I want you to look with eyes to see because Children already you have the victory!

There are nations that are being unlocked in this hour, that are going to come forth out of demonic power, and they are going to stand in their destiny in this hour. It shall be a sign, that the nations are going to realign. For there are seven angels standing here, and seven nations are going to come forth, and they are going to begin to stand, and they are going to begin to take their command. And they are going to begin to steward the nations, and they are going to begin to steer the nations into their new order. It’s Heavens order, not man’s.

You are just at the beginning of understanding My global plans. Its time that you begin to agree with Me on earth, for it has already begun in heaven. You are just beginning to see walls fall. You are just beginning to see nations beginning to answer their call. But you have not seen anything yet, for nation after nation, those demonic walls shall fall, because I am sounding My Harvest call! You will understand that everything that you see right now, is not the way its going to be, because you are the generation that is going to agree with Me, until all of these things will be!”

Rev Susan O'Marra

Author: Rev Susan O’Marra

Rev Susan O’Marra and her husband Patrick are pastors of The Salvation of God Church in Rochester NY, which is a charismatic Assembly of God prophetic training and equipping center focusing on equipping the saints to do the work of the ministry. She shares her dreams and visions on her blog, In the Image of His Glory Ministries. Susan enjoys camping, archaeology, travel, gardening, and missions.

Sonia
Sonia
July 10, 2018 7:10 AM
Just want to share a dream from a woman of God who lives in the UK: Saints Recently, a great man of God that I know sadly died. As I was praying and asking a lot of questions, I had a profound dream. I want to share the dream and its interpretation with you. In this dream there was a beautiful antique train with a prestigious character, reminiscent of the Orient Express. It had a luxurious interior where people could both work and rest. I was at a station where this train was due to arrive at 12 midnight. A unique group of people were standing on the platform waiting for the train. Each of them was dressed well, and had an authority about them. These were seasoned people that had weathered storms. When the train came, some boarded but some remained on the platform. I asked a few of those that remained why they hadn’t boarded. One of them explained that a woman had taken their credentials to a government building to have them stamped. This baffled me as the tickets they had appeared to be sufficient to board. As the time left for them to board was short, I decided to look for the woman. I soon arrived at the government building. It had three doors and was staffed by officials. I stood in the corridors of the building, expecting to easily find the woman. Instead, a man came out to where I was, and I asked him if he had seen her. He explained to me that she hadn’t come there, as they had no protocol for allowing anyone to come with someone else’s credentials to have them stamped. I kept looking for her because I was very concerned, but I was conscious of the time and… Read more »
Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
July 10, 2018 11:30 AM
Dear Sonia, Thank you for sharing this dream the Father shared with your friend. This is, in fact, an intense dream and I am glad she was able to retain it all upon awakening. This immediately reminds me of Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves“. Discernment is so key to being able to prosper in the path the Lord has set before us (the train in this dream). But it also reminds me of Matthew 7:13-14, and the call to choose the narrow path – The train, or vehicle by which God wants to move us in His power, can only travel along the narrow path set before it, the tracks. It simply will not move if it is off those tracks. We are invited to hop on board if we have the right credentials, but we must be wise in our walk that we don’t trust in others to do for us; we must go to the great conductor who will both guide us and afford us access. With regards to Psalm 74, I see the parallels with David’s concern for a blessing for Solomon, and Christ’s concern for a blessing for us. It is a powerful prophetic Word for the humble elect. That, coupled with this Word of rising to a place of authority alongside others in the Body of Christ, is quite encouraging…especially as I continue in my path of trying to be bold for the Lord and concerned for the salvation of the souls of the lost. I hope to be at the station when that train arrives, because I want to be on board, and go to new places by the Father’s will, in the bosom of… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
July 10, 2018 5:07 PM

Dear Brian, as you stated discernment is key !
Thanks for beautifully expanding on the narrow path … I can see you are walking on that path, the narrow path that leads to life in Him!
Many blessings to you !

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 10, 2018 10:20 AM

RBK….a lot there in that dream…midnight hour, the lateness of our time; giving the woman their credentials, putting their trust in false wisdom; two groups, the division of the Body of Christ…..soon it will be clear if they are sheep or goats.

Sonia
Sonia
July 10, 2018 5:00 PM

Yes Sarah ! I agree !

Bernie
Bernie
July 13, 2018 10:44 AM

Sonia,
This vision is a reflection of the parable Jesus gave of the 10 bridesmaids.

There were 10 young virgins who were called to be bridesmaids in a wedding.
1. They were all dressed for the wedding
2. They were all prepared for the wedding with lamps and oil
3. They were all virgins
4. They all went out to meet the bridegroom because they responded to the call
5. Outwardly there was no difference between these bridesmaids

All ten of these bridesmaids are considered to be good, Godly churchgoing people, yet five bridesmaids were foolish and were cast into hell and five of them were wise and entered the wedding feast. What was the difference between the two groups of bridesmaids?

The keys to this passage are a) knowing that the parable is about the return of Jesus to gather His elect, b) there was a delay in the return and c) five of them were not prepared.

The foolish bridesmaids awoke from their lack of preparation and pounded on heaven’s door to let them in. But Jesus said, “I never knew you.” Their fate was sealed and there is no appeal. Only everlasting darkness awaits.

Sonia
Sonia
July 13, 2018 8:09 PM

Bernie, this is beautiful ! Thanks for sharing !

Ming
Ming
July 9, 2018 11:04 PM

“I am the White Horse.” What?! Jesus/God/Lord is a white horse??

I believe BOTH the one with a bow but no arrows/anti-Christ (Revelation 6:2) and the One who is Faithful and True (Revelation 19:11) will come riding on a white horse.

But God is the White Horse? Is it a typo or some NEW NEW Revelation?

Please rightly divide this Word for us! Thanks!

Best,

Ming

Paula
Paula
July 10, 2018 6:51 AM

I too wondered about that along with this phrase “I have forced you all to work together”. God doesn’t force anyone to do anything.

Christine Beadsworth
July 10, 2018 10:29 AM

Jesus the Word also rides a white horse in Revelation:
Rev 19:11  And I saw Heaven being opened. And, behold! A white horse, and He sitting on it having been called Faithful and True. And He judges and wars in righteousness. Rev 19:12  And His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head many diadems, having a name that had been written, which no one knows except Himself; Rev 19:13  and having been clothed in a garment which had been dipped in blood. And His name is called The Word of God.

Xavier
Xavier
July 10, 2018 5:21 PM
David Cuppett just released another powerful vision, on the future of the church, and the dream of the tabernacle. Dream of the Tabernacle: In the dream my eyes open and I realize I am being led by an angel following narrow steps that enter an attic room. Kim Clement is alone, playing a piano, weeping as he prophesies about what he is seeing in the Spirit, lamenting over churches and nations. He opens his eyes and sees me. He stops playing the piano and stands up. I notice there is a prayer shawl draped over his shoulders. He walks toward me saying “let me make a clear distinction between two places for you before I go.” He walks me over to a place in the attic where there is a window in the floor. The allows him to see into the churches without actually being in the church. He puts his arm around me, bending down on his knees and we look through the window. We see hundreds of different denominations and nationalities appear through this window. He weeps and begins to pray. He looks at me and says that he was instructed to take off his mantle and place it in a storage chest (a strongbox with a lock on it) beside his piano. He stands up and begins to fold the prayer shawl. He opens the storage chest and lays it inside. He then turns and stares deep into my eyes. My heart can feel the passion for what he was called to do. It is intense. He says that the true prophetic voices are not made in churches were men determine who is approved. The true prophetic voices are birthed in tabernacles by men who build a place for God to dwell on earth. This is one… Read more »
Wendy Baumbach
Wendy Baumbach
July 11, 2018 2:01 AM

It is a place where there is nobody to praise you, only the Spirit of the Lord to imprison you in chains of prayer for a dying world, a church in great need, and a bride who has settled for far less than what is being offered.

As I wrestle in my spirit seeking My Abba Father, spirit groaning not wanting anything but HIM, HIS Holy Presence. Sleep will not come, there is a desperate ness in my spirit. These words strangely describe what I sense in my heart, this word and the word Father’s spirit describes is upon us. The weather patterns across the entire earth 🌏 indicate the essence of creation in labor in pains of labor. We cannot be still, we cannot be satisfied, we can not be fulfilled by anyone or anything. ONLY HIM. The very breath that He has breathed into us rocks with in the rhythms within us. Nothing satisfies our hearts it is beyond our comprehension. I woke up a few weeks back with a knowing a distinct knowing, the words IT IS A NEW DAY ! were loudly proclaimed to me. It was as if I was immerging from a cocoon and I knew that I would never be the same again, and nobody but HIM would be able to feed me what I had to have to LIVE. Words defile this place, flesh is not allowed in this place. SILENCE is the WORSHIP . I cannot sleep. I watch for HIM. I wait for HIM. I long for HIM. I love HIM.

Wendy Baumbach
Wendy Baumbach
July 11, 2018 2:34 AM

This is the hour that I search for a man who will truly stand in the gap, able to look at the church from a distance the way I have had to gaze at my bride from a distance with desperation in My heart. For I have had to endure a bride who has been willing to live at a distance, but I desire a bride whom I can look at face to face.

It is so deep that there are no words, the longings of our hearts so private, the LOVE that HE has for us and the love that we have for HIM.

Sitting in stillness with Him. “Be still and “know” that I AM GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth Psalm 46:10

There is an article @
Hebrew4christians.com
Written by John J Parsons called
Surrender
God’s Irrepressible Care of the World
Meanwhile , “set your minds on things that are above, not on things on the earth; for you are dead, and your life is hidden with the Messiah in God. When the Messiah who is your life appears, then you will also appear with Him in glory” (Colossians 3: 2-4)

Time is indeed very short, friends, and the world is tottering in fear. Soon and very soon we are going to see our king! So let’s “be still”-in order to know that “the LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge” (v11)

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
July 9, 2018 11:30 PM

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! HALLELUJAH!! Glory and praise to our Lord and Saviour!! He IS the King of kings, and the Lord of lords!! What words of encouragement!! What words of power!! …….…Amen!! Come, Lord Jesus!!!

Xavier
Xavier
July 10, 2018 5:24 PM

What a powerful word from Susan.

Lori
Lori
July 10, 2018 10:10 AM

Be careful about anyone who calls themselves Reverend. Reverence no one but God.

July 10, 2018 3:56 PM

Reverend is simply a title identifying their role as a church leader, like a pastor, and does not mean they are trying to replace God.

david
david
July 11, 2018 1:51 PM

…”seven nations are going to come forth”
One will be Hungary

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
July 10, 2018 1:00 PM

Amen, my Father and Almighty God. Arise and scatter your enemies. Arise and use your child and servant to bring in to Your Kingdom the greatest harvest of souls ever seen. Love, Jay

christian
christian
July 15, 2018 5:07 PM

start from video 1:07:00 to 1:14:00 , 7 minutes , pastor neville johnson received scripture Number 32 ,

yesterday’s Torah scripture Number 32:

video start from 48:00 – 50:00 , 2 minutes
they are the same scriptures. what a coincident

christian
christian
July 15, 2018 11:00 PM

The Land that Reuben and Gad Chose – book of Numbers 32
reuben and gad settled at the east side of Jordan,
It is a sad thought that the two and a half tribes of Israel could not see the value of the land that God had chosen for them. That Israel was a nation of people was due to the direct providence of God. It was God who blessed the family of Jacob until they became a great multitude. Now Reuben, Gad, and the half tribe of Manasseh, because they had much cattle, desired the regions of Gilead and Bashan.
reuben and gad settled at the east side of Jordan,
east side of Jordan is not promise land, and crossing over the river of Jordan ,, there is significant meaning .
reuban and gad did help other 10 tribes to war against the enemy , but ii guess that they made poor choice settled at the east of jordan .

in the first video, Pastor Neville did not explain what the meaning of these passages applied to his life, so i do not know . his story is very amazing, how he received these words book of numbers 32 and a scroll which came from a burn down Jewish synagogue in Germany , (7 minutes )

ask_questzion
ask_questzion
July 12, 2018 2:16 PM

I have a question regarding to the IHOP-KC ,
pastor sadhu and Neville Johnson confirmed that
Catholic pope is one of the beast – the False prophet in the book of revelation , this current catholic pope push this ecumenical agenda so much !

I have followed pastor mike bickle ihop-kc teaching for a long long time,
But since last year, the kairos 2017 meeting – Catholics have held a ecumenical meeting in IHOP-KC ,!
since then, I do follow ihop-kc any more , I do not want to have anything to do with catholic ecumenical movement , that is anti-christ one world religion.,

Recently , there is home-coming meeting will held in IHOP-KC,
Home coming is different Christian organization , they will borrow the ihop-kc auditorium and use their facility , As I know home coming is a good meeting ,
So my question is that can I go this meeting ?
if you have any thoughts on this , thanks , God Bless

jerry rigg
July 13, 2018 11:44 AM

Be wise, understand and know the roman catholic agenda, that way you wont have to answer before God why you allowed yourself to be involved with them. Their goal and aim to bring all of christendom under the banner of the Vatican and they will accomplish this goal through interfaith dialogue and ecumenism.Muslims are already a part of the roman catholic “extended family” and that should be an extreme warning of what lies ahead to all of us. I cant see any reason to attend a roman catholic sponsored ecumenism meeting,other than to evangelize the lost roman catholics and deceived protestants attending obviously. IHOP should never sponsor such an event if this is what they have done and I dont know if this was the case honestly. I just share the truth of what I know with other believers, let the chips fall where they may.

Lydia Hodge
July 14, 2018 11:21 AM

Jerry,
I agree with you on the Roman Catholic Agenda to bring all under the banner of the Vatican. I believe the union of Christian and Muslim is one of their biggest priorities. Often times when God speaks to me in the night hours I will either hear a voice or I will speak the words out in a dream. Most recently I was given a word in a dream where I was speaking about the harvest and separation. It related to how both the wheat and tares will come to maturity at the same time with the true church being a pure holy people unto God and how the apostate church will fall away including many well known names and I spoke specifically that they would join themselves with Islam.

ask_question
ask_question
July 14, 2018 5:10 PM

thanks very much !

ask_question
ask_question
July 14, 2018 1:31 PM

thanks very much !

christian
christian
July 14, 2018 11:17 PM

when you talk about Muslim and catholic join together , it remind me one video i just watch recently, the pastor said that anti-christ has “dual” natures . it comes from catholic church and also it will come from muslim, there is no conflict, the merging of the apostate church and Islam ..

thanks

July 12, 2018 7:43 PM

IHOP-KC is one of my favorite ministry organizations. I listen to their worship music everyday. Other ministries occasionally using their facilities does not take anything away from the great work IHOP is doing and is not a good basis for deciding whether to attend or not attend meetings, so you are free to do whatever you want, in my opinion.

ChristineB
ChristineB
July 12, 2018 10:59 PM

James, IHOP-KC is also one of my favorite ministry organizations as well! Our family have pastor friends who are quite involved with IHOP-KC including their adult children. Also, many of our amazing young HOP prayer friends have attended IHOP-KC for conferences and schools. We are hoping to send our daughter next summer to their Worship Summer Camp when she turns 15, as we have heard great reports regarding this camp.

July 13, 2018 2:50 PM

That’s great. It should be a great experience for your daughter. I believe IHOP is a forerunner ministry, entering the manifested presence of God ahead of most of the rest of the Church through genuine praise and worship.

July 12, 2018 1:31 PM

Sorry to hear her comments caused you some struggles. I was concerned about her from the start, so I kept her comment privileges on moderation, but that became harder to do when she started posting tons of them, so I was not spending enough time carefully reviewing all of them. When I found one I knew was off, I confronted her privately, but she did not receive the correction. I have blocked her from submitting any new comments, but she’s welcome to continue reading the site if she wants.

This was another learning curve for me because at first her words seemed to be confirmed by scriptures and other prophetic insights, but I believe it was like you stated, Satan disguising himself as an angel of light. I think her claim about being one of the 144,000 was intended to put us in awe of her so we would blindly follow her. That’s where her comments started trying to go. It’s amazing to see the lengths Satan goes to lead us astray, but thank God we are protected by our knowledge of the scriptures and by the Holy Spirit in us.

July 12, 2018 10:14 PM

Z3 is definitely a discernment training ground for me, and I appreciate that. Sometimes He gives me immediate checks in spirit; others times He does not. So I pray and ask Him what I am supposed to be learning – usually multiple spiritual lessons. But it’s all good. We’re all here learning and growing, and I love it.

Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace – Eph 4:3
❤️

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
July 12, 2018 1:29 PM

Nickie,
I would like to also offer my support. I felt the Lord wanted me to steer clear of that situation. God bless.

July 12, 2018 1:11 PM

Spell check…*world has to offer…not works.

July 11, 2018 1:28 AM
Joanna, I must say this, everything in my spirit flares up and screams RED FLAG when you speak your words. I don’t believe a word of what you say, comes from my Lord and Savior. My heart races, my skin crawls, and I have a headache, which is usually the first sign for me, and I find no truth in what you claim. I have to trust the check in my spirit when I’m prompted to do so. I have to trust what the Lord reveals to me. I’m gathering by the thumbs down, that my friends here on z3 news must agree with me. We will have NO part in the games of Satan. I believe you to be a false prophet. If I am wrong then I ask the Lord to reveal that to me, and to forgive me. But gathering from the way I feel, He already has. I don’t mean to be rude, or harsh with you, so instead I will pray for you. I pray for your salvation in Him. I pray the Lord has mercy on you. I pray that if you really are a false prophet, that He stops you completely from ever returning to this site, and from filling people’s minds with lies. I come against you in the name of Jesus. I plead the Blood of Jesus over me and every believer here that stands with me. If I stand alone, then so be it. May the Lord reveal the Truth here. Forgive me z3 friends if I’ve angered you, or spoke out of place, but maybe I’m the one who needs to call a goat a goat here? Test the spirits? Try them? Or maybe I’m in the pasture alone?? Either way, someone needs to speak up here. Bold is… Read more »
July 11, 2018 8:41 AM

Hi Joanna,
I am praying for discernment of what you have shared. In all honesty, I did not get a check in my spirit, but want to bring this to the Lord so that He may show me the way of truth.
Blessings,
Veronica

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
July 11, 2018 12:19 PM
Love you, Joanna. God spoke through you to me on so many me levels. From the time I was saved and he actually breathed into me. I felt His breath come into my chest/ heart. It was the cleanest , freshest most pure feeling. I can NEVER forget it. Its how I knew He was real. I had just turned 19 and had no knowledge of Jesus and God. Only knew of Jesus as a baby in a manger. I was changed that day. His breath chamged who I was and it was tangible…He was tangible. I knew my God was real. The next thing you hit which wasn’t you at all but God himself….was this. I have been convicted to give up all of my time and engulf myself in him. I already ‘thought’ I prayed a lot and spent time with him. My every thought is on him and tryong to conform to be like him totally. I wish I could say I yielded but my flesh fougjt it so and Ive been constantly convicted to give my entire days and nights to him. What a wonderful thing but difficult to crucify my flesh totally. I woke up that morning before God spoke to me throigh you and remebered a dream Id had years earlier about flying. This would be the third thing you hit. I was flying in the spirit in the rafters of an old church and singing healing words to people and they were being completely healed and transformed and a huge revival broke out. People were worshipping the Lord and His precense was so thick. I thought of that yesterday and wanted to surrender all for that anointing and boom he spoke it through you. There are also personal things with death to be… Read more »
Gary F
Gary F
July 11, 2018 4:55 PM

Amen and AMEN, my sister! 😊

July 12, 2018 12:58 PM

James, I prayed for God to answer me through you last night. I was honestly broken, and to a point of not wanting to return to this site, because I get SO tired of Satan lying to me, and to be quite honest, he can be SO good at it. That’s why the Bible warns us the he is disguised as an angel of light. I come out in truth and honesty about my feelings here because I hope that this helps others out there, who struggle with discernment sometimes, and for them to know that we can’t give up, or give in. We must stand strong in the face of evil. It’s only going to progress and get worse, as the end times are upon us. In my talk with God last night, I was upset, and confused, and wondering if I was wrong. I told Him I need answers, and I need them fast. I asked Him to pull me up out of the mud, and to please give me the answers I seek. I woke up this morning, to friends from z3 supporting me, though very few, and to your opinion as well. That WAS the answer I sought. Thank you Sir, for standing in agreement with us, even if it is hard to come out and say it sometimes, for fear of backlash this works so eagerly has to offer these days. We cannot worry about what others think, but must stand strong for Him, and Him only. God Bless James. Love you and support you in Christ.
Nickie 🦋

Sonia
Sonia
July 14, 2018 9:31 AM
We have to remember that Jesus said that we will know them by their fruits : “Beware of false prophets , who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits” (Matt 7, 15-16). Jesus did not say “pray for discernment” … but He said “you will know them by their fruits”. There is nothing wrong with praying and asking for discernment however we can all make mistakes with our interpretation of “the discernment we received from the Lord”. Sometimes our “discernment “ is tainted by a spirit of fear, …fear of being deceived etc… But one thing for sure, the fruits speak of themselves: “ do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit” (Matt 7, 16b-17). So as per Jesus’ instruction we look at the fruits. We can also look at what is being shared …does it contradicts any scriptures or not. We also can look at what is the focus of the message ? Does the message bring people closer to God (that is a good fruit), or does the message tends to bring “glory “ to the messenger ? I will not discuss anything with regards to comments concerning Joanna. However, I pray that I in the future, we will not jump to conclusions hastily and I pray we will refrain from passing judgments quickly on a sister or a brother … espicially when we don’t know this person. A Z3 member ( maybe a contributor ?) sister Allison Pound knows Joanna and I am sure she has been hurt with everything that went on …. it is difficult to “moderate” an online platform, ….not easy at all with so… Read more »
Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
July 12, 2018 6:50 PM

Marcio.
Very well said. 100 % agree.
James does an awesome job and it’s a huge gifting and gift to us all.
May God bless him,
Phil

July 12, 2018 7:50 PM

Thanks for the feedback and encouragement Marcio. I am looking forward to having more time to devote to Z3 and I believe God is going to make it possible through added manpower in the near future.

July 12, 2018 2:30 PM

James thank you so much for your honesty here. What a confirmation for me and answer to my prayer. I am in awe of Jesus and His swift response to my concern and my questions. Literally in tears of how Holy Spirit groaned for us, on our behalf. Utter tears. Oh how Good He is! I am moved today. Completely moved by His Power. Thank you James for taking care of this. For your response. For going to the Lord over this. Thank You Jesus for answering my prayer, through James, whom is Your faithful follower. Love y’all in Christ. Let this be a solemn lesson to us all, and I pray for us all to walk closer to Him, and learn more to discern His Voice. Amen. 🦋

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 12, 2018 4:01 PM

James, I really appreciate you and have compassion for you in your very tough, and somewhat lone position to post prophetic articles and moderate comments that did not come directly from you. You have to make Spiritual judgments and don’t want to get it wrong. Your last podcast was spot on and needed to be said. God bless you abundantly and may the strength of His Spirit continually abide in you.

July 12, 2018 12:43 PM
Ezekiel 13:4-7 1 Timothy 4:1,2 2 Timothy 4:3,4 Acts 20:30 Matthew 24:4,5 AND 24:24,25 1 John 4:1-6 2 Corinthians 11:1-12 Matthew 7:21-23 Love you all in Christ. Ask Holy Spirit to let you feel when something isn’t right. Ask Him to guide you and speak to you when something is NOT of Him. Ask Him for a check in your spirit, something that you recognize instantly when things aren’t right. Friends, listen to me, we are living in a deceitful world, where many kings sound right, but are put where by Satan himself to deceive us and turn us from the true Knowledge of God. We must, I repeat MUST ask Him for discernment EVERY DAY, to be able to come against what we will see in the end times. I am not above being fooled. I have been fooled before in my past, that’s why I ask Him all the time for discernment and His Wisdom. Apart from Him, we can do nothing. We are nothing. We have nothing. He is our ALL. Thank You Jesus for Your answer to my prayer, for giving me Your discernment on these issues, and for giving me a bold heart, and a voice to talk to Your sheep, even though I was nervous to do so. I rebuked that nervousness because it comes from the evil one, who did not want me to talk to Your people, and I spoke with the authority that only comes from You and doing Your Will. I pray now for all people who read this, and I intercede on behalf of every one of them, that You give them ears to hear and eyes to see, what is Truth, and what is not. Father thank You for Your Love, Your Wisdom, and Your precious Blood spilled… Read more »
Tera
Tera
July 11, 2018 2:26 AM

Well said Nickie.I also had a check in my spirit on reading the “supposed”words from the Lord from Joanna. I will be standing in prayer wth you.

July 13, 2018 2:29 PM

Hi Nickie,
Sister in Christ, did this situation prompt you to pray for my discernment? If so, thank you!! Today, I encountered only what I can describe as a possible demonic something or other affecting someone. I’m not sure what exactly it was, but it was a spirit I didn’t like. I got sick, threw up, and had a throbbing migraine, I prayed against it, and am now starting to feel better. I immediately thought of your headache and skin crawling . . . Lol, just thought I’d share. God is awesome and knows what’s He’s doing.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
July 12, 2018 12:55 AM

Amen

July 12, 2018 2:44 PM
Lydia, thank you for your support. Yes, sometimes He wants one of us to respond, while He wants others to sit back and observe. There’s a lesson for all of us wether we’re told to speak or just listen. This was for me, to be tested, to make sure I’m hearing Him correctly and to see if I will be bold for Him and speak up, to help train and equip His flock. Also for others I assume, in many ways, each unique to our own circumstances. We all are on a certain path, unique to ourself, and to the destiny He has planned for us. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and I stand in awe of Him and what He does for each of us. I write poetry for Him. And I wrote a poem once called “Obedience”, for a close friend of mine, and a circumstance once, in which the Lord told me to send him a Scripture. Believe it or not, I argued with the thought of doing that, for fear of what my good friend would think of me, because the Scripture was SO random, and out of left field. Truth is, I had only known this friend for maybe a few months at the time, and I was more worried about what “man” would think of me, instead of just trusting God on His plan. Turns out, this was my friend’s ABSOLUTE FAVORITE verse in the entire Bible. My friend got chills! This verse ALONE, sanctified us together in Christ. Made my friend realize that God WAS speaking to him through me. It was an experience like I’ve never had before, nor my friend either. AND, this was ALL based on OBEDIENCE! Talk about mind blowing! When we do what He asks of us…MOUNTAINS… Read more »
SAC
SAC
July 12, 2018 2:03 PM

Same here, Lydia and Nickie. Discernment was telling me that something was wrong, but I didn’t feel released to address it at that point. Right on, Sisters! Blessings to both of you!

July 11, 2018 10:11 AM

Amen Tera. We stand in agreement. Her response to me last night about what I said, solidifies how I feel. Jesus already KNOWS I have a close personal walk with Him. We are being tested here. I said this to SNS last night, that in God’s Word, Jesus says, “My sheep know my voice.” I don’t recognize “her” voice at all. Truth be told, I want to run FROM it instead. God Bless you Tera! 🦋

July 14, 2018 12:35 PM

Amen to that Sonia. When I confronted Joanna privately by email, she replied with a curse on me that she claimed was a vision from God. Like you said, we will know them by their fruit. Her curse confirmed she is under demonic influence and so far unwilling to repent. According to scriptures, when someone refuses to repent when confronted privately, the next step is to make it known publicly. (Matthew 18:15-17)

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
July 12, 2018 10:35 AM

I recall hearing a story about a guy who prophesied in “pirate” lingo, which would be interesting. So it can come out in any format really. My earlier point is that the posers favor kjv lingo because its gives an air of legitimacy and sounds like the Bible. Regardless whether it’s pirate or KJV, we all want the real deal! SNS

July 12, 2018 9:34 AM

I think you and Nickie are discerning correctly.

July 12, 2018 12:45 PM

Amen Tera. Please see Scriptures in new comments. God Bless Sister 🦋

Tera
Tera
July 12, 2018 4:46 AM

Amen Nickie, and the Lord’s voice sure doesn’t sound like a pious version of Shakespeare either. Blessings to you.

July 11, 2018 10:20 AM

John 10:5
John 10:27-30

July 14, 2018 1:01 AM

Veronica, my sister in Christ, I did pray for you. I had an open prayer for all my brothers and sisters here on this forum. I prayed for our wisdom to be increased, for our discernment and for our protection. This family is very dear to my heart. My Christian family is important to me. I’m a very very very loyal person, and I was upset that we were trying to be taken for a ride by satan. I don’t take to kindly to the whiles of satan and quite frankly was fierce in my prayers. Thank you for your testimony about what happened to you. Make sure to pray Ephesians 6:10-20 over you every day, memorize it so that you know it when you’re not in front of your Bible, and plead the Blood of Jesus over you all the time. It’s crucial in these end times! Also, I appreciate your gratefulness to my prayers, and mostly appreciate your feedback, but we need to acknowledge that I’m just His vessel, and ALL the glory goes to Jesus for that. Amen? Same way that Jesus answered my prayer and took that false prophet off this site through James. That was a blessing y’all! Praise God for delivering you from that attack. No doubt satan is ramping up his efforts in these last days. He knows his time is short. Frankly, I can’t wait till he’s locked up for good! You CLAIM Jesus’ authority over your life! You speak it! Believe it! We tread on scorpions Amen??!!! God Bless sister! Love ya in Christ! 🦋

July 12, 2018 3:07 PM

Veronica, you are most welcome. 🦋

July 12, 2018 2:43 PM

Hi Nickie,
I think this is what you were pointing me to. Thank you!

July 12, 2018 12:48 PM

Katie, I will be interceding for you. I will be praying for your discernment on these issues, and that you receive God’s Wisdom in all things. Please come into agreement with me, for at least those two things, and then let God do the rest. Amen? Love you in Christ. 🦋

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
July 11, 2018 12:26 PM

and pleas forgive allnof my horrific typos. This phone changee the word through a million times. Please overlook it all dear sis.

July 12, 2018 12:46 PM

Amen Todd. Please see Scriptures in new comments. God Bless 🦋

July 12, 2018 12:45 PM

SNS, Please see Scriptures in new comments. God Bless Sir. 🦋

July 12, 2018 12:44 PM

Veronica, please see Scriptures in new comments. God Bless you sweetheart. 🦋

July 13, 2018 3:09 PM

Joanna,
If you are reading this, you are very much on my heart. I prayed, and did receive a check in my spirit at the end of the post 🙁 So, I do think something was off. Here is my heart in this: Anyone of us can be deceived, and the terrible thing about deception is we don’t know we’re thinking falsely. I ask Jesus often to show me where I may be deceived and influenced by something false, and even why I’m being influenced by something false. I ask Him lots of questions – sometimes I wonder how He can be so patient with me! He is faithful to answer those prayers. He is so concerned with truth and our character.

Hugs

July 14, 2018 2:13 AM

Blessings Nickie! Of course all the glory goes to Jesus 🙂 I felt awful that you had such a trying night, and wanted to make sure you knew how the Lord used your prayers in my situation. Sometimes we need that encouragement.

The Lord seems to have fashioned me to be an extraordinarily tender-hearted person. Quick cuts of truth are often necessary, and then I may come along with bandages. I am almost continually placed in situations where there is demonic influence abound, and I seem to have been called to practice the kindness that leads to repentance. So if you ever need to make a bold cut of truth, know that it was necessary. I may just be in later to give a hug or two. Lion and the lamb maybe? The two may work together quite nicely. God bless you sister (and by the way, I love blue butterflies).

July 12, 2018 1:04 PM

Spell check…. line 8, *things, not kings. Line 9, put *there, not where.

July 15, 2018 2:19 AM

Thank you Veronica. It was nice to hear the Lord was answering prayers so swiftly in this matter. Nice to hear those testimonies of His unfailing Love and Power. God Bless. 🦋

July 12, 2018 8:01 PM

Thanks Phil.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
July 11, 2018 12:27 PM

I’ve truly got to change my settings! Peace !