Beginning Soon You Will See the Fallout Resulting from Unrighteous Behavior

martial_law

“A great shaking has begun in the heavenlies. My warriors are beginning to prepare for battle. The foe has taken his place on the world scene, hiding no longer in the shadows. His plans for the destruction and terrorizing of My chosen vessels, My saints will shortly be evident. A mighty fortress is your God, a Shelter in the time of storm; and great will be the storm coming soon. Cataclysmic events coming quickly, great shaking, spiritual upheaval. Foundations will shatter that have been built on shifting sand. Foundations built on wood, hay and stubble, but not on The Rock will quickly fall. Beginning soon you will see the fallout; resulting from unrighteous behavior. Washington D.C. will begin to crack apart, California too will experience a great shaking.

My saints must guard their hearts against the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. The high places exalted above Me will crumble under the weight of My hand. Governments will soon move against the people. Many will buckle under the pressure. Some will take a stand but only briefly as the hardship on their families forces them to compromise rather than stand strong. A few will take up their cross and follow Me. Death will no longer be feared as they commit to follow where I lead, without reservation, surrendering all on My altar.

As your government enacts legislation to force compliance with unbiblical principles, decide now the road you will take and the choice you will make when this happens. It will happen suddenly and time to pray seek Me and make the decision will have passed. Choose this day whom you will serve, settle it now, time is short.”

Repeatedly I heard: “When I see the blood, I will pass, I will pass over you.”

That evening, Holy Spirit spoke quietly to me:

“Blood on the door posts and lintels of the homes of My children in Goshen brought protection and deliverance as the death angel passed overhead. My judgement upon a rebellious nation – yet when I saw the blood, I passed over those who belonged to Me. Another death angel will soon be discharged from My holy mountain against nation after nation. Yet once again, when I see the blood I will pass, I will pass over you.”

“I will execute judgement. I am the LORD. The blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.” (Exodus 12:13)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

Ayara Segun Babatunde
Ayara Segun Babatunde
January 20, 2016 4:23 pm

The door post is our ForeHeads under this time of GRACE
The DIVINED PRECIOUS BLOOD of the SLAIN LAMB is JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF in our individual life.
Marking of the door post with the PRECIOUS BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST is the work of the HEAVENLY ANGELS not by ourselves.

So, whoever is a true believer of JESUS CHRIST shall surely be protected and be saved by FAITH, not until he/she anointes his/her house doorways and windows with olive oil. JESUS CHRIST is the only GENUINE anointing of a true believer under this time of GRACE.

Thanks for sharing and GOD BLESS sir.

Bobbie Barron
January 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Delia, I to have been praying faithfully for Pastor Saeed. When I heard that he was with the 5 that was released I began to clap my hands and give Honor, Glory and Praise to God.. I had a dream several months ago. I don’t know what it means and I have only mentioned this dream to one other person. It was night time over a city one airplane with people with parachutes jumping from the plane. I heard not too long ago that ISIS has obtained an airplane. I was wondering if this could be connected.

mary jo
mary jo
January 20, 2016 12:30 pm

Our guidance comes through the Bible which is how God speaks to us and He perfects us as we are guided. It is our faith is the blood shed for us by Jesus Christ that saves us and not by our own works. That is where we are to place our trust. Christ died to pay the penalty for our sins so we do not have to. Believe in Christ not your own works. Pray without ceasing in the name of our Lord Jesus. That is your protection – by Faith alone that we are given through the grace of God – we have done nothing to warrant this- it is a gift from God.
Ephesians 2 lays it out:
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
January 20, 2016 12:27 am

I have had a printed photo of Pastor Saeed on my cork board by my desk the last several months to remind me to pray for him since Pastor Graham called for a prayer vigil on his behalf. The Lord our God and much prayer all over the world had now brought about his release from his imprisonment and torture in Iran and he is being treated at a medical facility in Germany soon to be reunited with his wife and children. God uses man’s evil ways to bring forth his plans. What a miracle and a blessing to all and a testament to his unwavering love for his children of faith. I am overjoyed at the thought of his reunion with his family. Oh what a happy blessed day.

Soo Y.
Soo Y.
January 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi all,
Just was wondering what kind of oil? Olive oil that has been blessed? I’m sorry, I’m a little ignorant of this kind of thing…. Also, am I to apply oil all around the windows and doors or just the top? I’ve got some pretty tall big windows! LOL! thank you

Kenzel
January 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Actually good point on the windows! I’ve got 2 windows I can’t easily reach…what to do?

Christie
January 19, 2016 1:13 pm

The Lord has revealed to me and my daughter that it is important to apply the oil (symbolic for the blood) and pray over our home every month. We go through the whole house and put it on the doors and windows. I put the oil on the outside of the doors also. As we are doing this, I plead the blood of Jesus over the windows and doors.

After praying and pleading the blood over our home, my daughter had a dream that she saw my family praying over the home with the oil. And every time we applied the oil over a window or a door, she saw an angel cover that same window or door with the blood of Jesus. She saw the angle use what seemed to be a paint brush and paint it on! It was following us and helping us. I just love it!

We did this about three weeks ago and I feel him telling me to do it again.

Marilee
Marilee
January 20, 2016 7:06 am

Great!! I sometimes anoint the pillows as well.

lynx
lynx
January 20, 2016 12:25 am

We have to do it every month?

lynx
lynx
January 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Thank You Christie! I will do that. Can I apply the oil on myself, like on my forehead, so I will be covered with the Blood of Jesus Christ?

Shavrah
Shavrah
January 19, 2016 8:42 am

Interesting. 21 years ago as I went as missionary to Germany I experienced a lot of resistance of the hell there. On those days I bought a nice dark scarlet-red piece of fabric, like a banner. 40 inches long and 2 inches wide.
Then I took a blue color ink and wrote this same Bible vers on it.
We moved from one city to another in the last 21 years and even after a while in Africa… I still have this “banner” as a sign of my faith in the Power of Yeshua’s blood. I used to fix it with with adhesive tape (on the backside of the fabric) on the door lintel.
Looks good and gives a powerful message.

Carson
Carson
January 20, 2016 1:09 am

You just reminded me of using banners in prayer, worship, and warfare. A number of years ago I attended a banner workshop by David Stanfield (www.worshipbanners.org) when he came to Canada. I often have had the feeling there is something very powerful when using banners during worship and warfare prayer. I think banners were often used during war, in the Bible. We’ve used them to pray over our property, and spiritually ‘mark’ the boundaries of our property. The neighbours may give you a funny look though.

Shavrah
Shavrah
January 21, 2016 12:48 pm

yes Carson and not just a “funny” look. I remember well that this banner was like a “barrier” and a “warning” on my house. Once in a while two policemen were knocking on my door and I feel somehow threatened but with boldness and hospitality I invited these 2 German Policemen to come in. I recall nicely that one of them asked me if I were Christian due to the Worship songbooks on my wife`s piano. As they “left” they looked again at the door lintel and had a scared face, making big eyes on that banner. I tell you… the Blood on the door lintel is a waring message… “The Angel WILL pass by”, will hit everyone but spare the holy child servant of the Most High. So also everyone intending to “harm” you should be aware of: 1) you are protected by the blood 2) Judgement is coming soon –> repent and turn back.

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
January 19, 2016 8:22 am

I do think that economic collapse has been set in place which will bring about famine. The lift of sanctions on Iran occurred this past weekend also. Thank goodness no terror events happened here in the US although a few smaller events occurred abroad. Being watchful is what we are called to do but not create false prophecy of our own private interpretations. I am grateful for Z3 as a beacon of light in a dark world. It has been very difficult lately with family who view the signs and understand it seems then fall back into the world with scales over their eyes again. I want to remain gentle and humble but time seems so short and you just want to shake people to wake up. I keep having dreams (over a few years) of large tsunami like waves coming to shore and it seems that only very few run away from shore with me while many of my friends are oblivious until the waves wash everything and everyone away. I have been in 5 hurricanes and one earthquake so I try to warn people how fast your everyday life can change hoping some will listen. I have done many autopsies on people who did not know that would be their last day on earth. I hope everyone will keep trying to warn believers and nonbelievers and try to bring more to Christ before the gates of salvation are shut.

Emmah M
Emmah M
January 19, 2016 4:49 am

My name is Emma and its my first time posting here. A very significant thing did happen on the 16th.. The iran deal was finalized. Means a lot to the body of Christ. This is a country whose primary goal is annihilate the Jews. Please pray!

John
John
January 19, 2016 1:00 am
Hi all, We have passed the 16th and 17th January, and apparently nothing substantial occurred on the global stage. However, literally, the heavens where I live have been shaken. In ordinary times, we usually have our summer scalding sun from December through end of February. Its Nairobi, Kenya. Immediately south of the equator. I was anticipating for events between the two said dates. On the 16th, that’s when the signs of heavy rain passed by, and in the 17th, in the evening, the rains came beating. And everyone wondered about that nature of weather in Nairobi. Some dreams are indeed premonitions, which is God telling us, behold, I’m in charge of all occurrences. If I can illustratate to you of when the rains will come, and it plays out so, then be certain of all my other word. It will span out as prophesied, although the signs for these occurrences be not manifest until the very moment. If world governments passing new laws to inhibit freedoms of conscience, its a conspiracy ongoing. In Kenya, they are discussing and canvassing for inhibition religious liberty, veiling it as a mitigation of ‘rogue’ preachers. They are not to be allowed to air their programmes, and none will be allowed to preach unless they are ‘theologically’ trained and abide by the norms of their associated seminaries/churches. The governments pretends its doing so to crop out the decievers. True, there have been money minting deceptions in guise of religion, but that’s only being orchestrated and used for excuse to pass prohibitive legislation against the practise of religion. The 17th January apparently is day for religious liberty. In Kenya, the head of state would mark it by canvassing for its antithesis. And the pope was only here last November, and makes me wonder if his visit… Read more »
Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
January 19, 2016 11:28 am

We had a friend who noted that whenever the pope visits a place, recession ensues ( was true for Canadian visits).

January 19, 2016 1:52 am

It is good to be watchful and prayerful, but we must also be careful not to assume we know how prophetic warnings will play out. In this case, Rachel Baxter’s word about the 16th made no mention of any catastrophic events happening on that day. She only said a time of famine begins on that date. I posted several comments warning this could be the beginning of a season with no significant event happening on that day.

Regarding the 17th, Doug Addison posted a word about five months of grace extended, which would have ended by January 17th. Again, he never said anything significant would happen the day it ended. So the words help us to know what is coming, but often reveal seasons rather than specific events.

Karen
Karen
January 19, 2016 10:20 am

Regarding the 16th. That was the day the Iran deal was approved.