In this aminutetomidnite video, several key details are shared:
-Trump has announced a COVID-19 vaccine will be developed and injected before the end of the year
– Trump declares the military will be used to do massive injections rapidly and to a lot of people as part of “Operation Warp Speed”
– Trump plans for the first group to receive the COVID-19 vaccine to be the elderly and people in nursing homes
– Rick Bright, an ousted scientist/vaccine researcher, mentions a “lack of leadership” towards COVID-19(which Obama referenced in his 5/16 speech to graduates) and states if the response to the virus is not ramped up, it will be “the darkest winter in modern history”.
– The Department of Defense Awarded a $138 M contract for 500,000 pre-filled syringes for the covid-19 vaccine as part of “Project Jump start” & “Rapid USA”
– 330 million people in the U.S. will require 2-4 injections, 660 million to 1.3 billion doses
– The goal is for every American to receive a vaccine 30 days after it becomes available
– (9:18 mark in video) EVERY vaccine will have an RFID chip attached for healthcare workers to capture where & when every injection takes place, “helping public health officials make more informed decisions”.
– ApiJect Systems America is partnering with the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness & Response & the Strategic National Stockpile, both of which are part of the U.S. Dept. Of Human Health & Services
– To ensure this “vital national resource gets built on time”, Jeffries Financial Group, one of the 10 largest investment banks in the world, is raising $1 Billion
– The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB) include the co-conveners of The World Bank & The World Health Organization. Board Members include Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Chris Elias, Melinda & Bill Gates Foundation
Author: Expat Gal
Expat Gal has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized, made her First Communion and was confirmed in the Catholic faith. At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine. One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013. In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” so she and her family permanently relocated outside the U.S. Her goal is to serve the Lord in any capacity He calls her to serve in.
© 2020, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.