“The beast stands before the multitudes in plain sight, yet many can’t see him.”

In the 5-minute video shown at the bottom of this post, Barbara Francis shares a prophetic warning she received regarding the coming beast, referring to the man of lawlessness identified in Revelation 13. The following is the transcript of her message.

Daughter, you will speak today to My children. This is the appointed time of the end of days. You are speaking to those with open ears and eyes. You are speaking to those who hear My voice and do My will. You are speaking to My called and chosen.

The beast stands before the multitudes. He stands in plain sight, yet many can’t see him. He has gained much favor. He is loved by many. They will call him master and messiah. They will follow him down the path of destruction. They will bow to him and question nothing he says. He will be appointed king and ruler over all the nations of the world. Death is his comforter. Hate is his friend. He will cause many to be put to death. The blood of the martyrs will cover the land and cry to Me.

I have revealed his name to My prophets and messengers. They have been warning you what is coming. He knows who they are. He will have them put to death to silence them. He is the man called Obama.

Behold, a great change is coming. Get your house in order. Prepare for the beast and his decree. He is prepared to step forward now so all may worship him as he is.

Interpretation:

This warning is confirmed by many scriptures identifying a coming beast who will rule the nations through a global government, global economy, and global religion. He is called by many names, including the man of sin, man of lawlessness, son of perdition, prince who is to come, false messiah, and antichrist.

Just as stated in this warning, many people cannot see this man, even though he is standing before them in plain sight, confirming the words of the Apostle Paul regarding a restrainer who will keep his identity hidden from the world initially until the time comes for him to be revealed, which means people will be able to see him with their physical eyes, but not with their spiritual eyes because they are in spiritual darkness. The spiritual realm is not visible with our physical eyes and can only be seen with our spiritual eyes as God reveals it to us in our heart, our inner man, our spirit man. It remains hidden from everyone who claims they can already see, but it is revealed to those who humbly acknowledge their spiritual blindness and seek God to open their eyes. This is why most of the world remains in spiritual darkness and those whose eyes have been opened are considered lunatics to those who are in darkness.

In the same way the identity of the false messiah is hidden, the identity of the true Messiah is also hidden from the world, but the identity of both can be revealed today to those who humbly ask God, seeking Him with all their heart. A day is coming when both the false and the true will be revealed to the world. In that day, everyone will see the false messiah and the true Messiah with their physical eyes. The sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, but by then it will be too late for them because they will have already taken the mark of the beast, sealing their eternal fate in the lake of fire, which is why all the people of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. (Matthew 24:30)

I believe God is giving these warnings as opportunities for us to seek Him before it is too late. As Barbara’s prophetic word reveals, the beast is prepared to step forward now. Satan is eager to advance his evil schemes, but God is restraining him for a little while longer to give more people the opportunity to repent from their sins and receive His free gift of eternal life. Click here to find out more about how to receive it.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Anna
Anna
December 29, 2018 2:53 PM

When I saw this post, and the photo of the pope, I immediately recalled the dream by Marty Breeden, posted here this past November 17th, titled: “His Head was a Baphomet!”.

But I noticed something interesting among the Comments… It seemed that the main descriptors of the baphomet (by Marty) were ignored, specifically:

“He stood there in a beautiful white robe that flowed down to his ankles. He had the feet of a man and was wearing sandals. As I began to examine him, I was shocked to see he was wearing what appeared to be a priestly garment, like the Old Testament priests, including the breastplate on his chest with the precious stones in it.”

So I am wondering if the Z3 audience is aware that the Vatican has always sought possession of Jerusalem, and IS currently in possession (ownership) of the Temple Mount? This is a fact. The Vatican is the creator of Zionism.

You can hear more about the Vatican’s current control over the Temple Mount from the YouTube Channel, “Israeli News Live”, hosted by Jewish believer, Steven Ben-Nun. He has several vids on this topic, but here is a starter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuQtRo1vdcI

And for those who wish to understand the roots and the “why’s” of what’s really going on with Israel, and in our world, and the endgame, these are two broadcasts from “A Minute to Midnite” you don’t want to miss. Please, lovers of truth, take the time, and ask the Spirit of Truth for revelation.

I love James’ phrase above: “It remains hidden from everyone who claims they can already see, but it is revealed to those who humbly acknowledge their spiritual blindness and seek God to open their eyes.” Beautiful 🙂

Crystal
Crystal
December 29, 2018 8:07 PM

As I was reading this post I kept hearing the Lord say “The hour is late. The hour is very very late.” I said, “Ok, how late?” Then I had an image of a clock with the minute hand at the 59th minute. “A minute to midnight!” – just like in your post. I know it’s the name of a broadcast, but it served as a confirmation for me.

Heather
December 29, 2018 4:57 PM

All my favorite news sources! Along with On Point Preparedness of course. We really are a tightly knit group of people aren’t we!

Heather Bjork
December 30, 2018 5:52 AM

Anna – So glad you shared this as many people do not see the Vatican as the “head” of the Serpent here on Earth. From what I have been able to discern, the Vatican is at the top and they control the Jesuits, Freemasons & Illuminati.

I love this as well – “It remains hidden from everyone who claims they can already see, but it is revealed to those who humbly acknowledge their spiritual blindness and seek God to open their eyes.”💗 We all must free ourselves of our pride & reliance on our own intelligence. God taught me a very painful lesson about this last year. I rely on my intelligence too much and do not rely on Him enough and one of my dogs almost died as a result. 😢. Very humbling experience & lesson understood & received loud & clear.👍🏻 God is trying to prepare us for what we will need for the days ahead to accomplish His will and prepare us for Heaven. We must be obedient to Him & receptive to His lessons, even when these lessons bring sadness and pain through the refining process! 🎉🙏🏻💕

Heather Bjork
December 30, 2018 5:41 AM
“The spiritual realm is not visible with our physical eyes and can only be seen with our spiritual eyes as God reveals it to us in our heart, our inner man, our spirit man. It remains hidden from everyone who claims they can already see, but it is revealed to those who humbly acknowledge their spiritual blindness and seek God to open their eyes. This is why most of the world remains in spiritual darkness and those whose eyes have been opened are considered lunatics to those who are in darkness.” This is why I love our Z3News’ community! I get to “hang out” and fellowship with other “lunatics”. 😂😂🤣🤣 Seriously, it is a burden to have one’s spiritual eyes opened yet I would not choose the other path which prevents me from walking closely with God and being “of the World”. The “spiritually blind” will be deceived by Obama & Satan as they rely on their worldly senses versus the Holy Spirit & God’s Word! An early Happy New Year to my lovely brothers & sisters in Christ!😘 🎉. 2019 is the year I believe things “get started”. May 2019 be the year that all of us allow our “lights” to burn bright for God as the darkness & evil are loosed upon the world at a level we have not seen in our lifetimes. May our actions & words allow others who will be terrified, hurt & hopeless, to see the promise of God for redemption through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross! ❤️ May His Truth be our truth & May we all grow closer to Him by pressing in to Him for the most challenging times of our lives. I pray that God, in his eternal mercy & love for us, will keep each of… Read more »
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 29, 2018 3:33 PM

From Jeff Byerly:

“He will reign over all the earth after America, mystery Babylon, is destroyed and he will be the one who destroys her even though the multitudes look to him as their savior and hope. The multitudes would rather look to a “man” that they can see rather than a God that they cannot see. Who they will look to is Barack Hussein Obama.”

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 29, 2018 5:39 PM

“And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. ”
Revelation 11:16,17 NKJV

Johnny
Johnny
December 29, 2018 4:23 PM

THATS THEM! The “Mark of the Beast” is not just a thought in a persons mind. It is an actual material object to be injected into the right hand or forehead of every human being on earth who accept it to buy, sell, collect SS, pay loans and mortgage ect. Those who refuse will be second class citizens in the beginning and will be eliminated sooner or later. Just like your cell phone has conditioned you that you cannot live without it, the Stigma or Mark will become very popular until mandated. The forehead and the back of the hand is where the device operates at it’s peak in the human body by the Sterling Cycle principle of heat and cold exchange to keep the Lithium batteries charged. It is being mass produced so it will be ready when the time comes. Will Christians give up their homes, businesses, livelihood and possibly their lives by not taking this satanic device? An eternal decision awaits all when this goes down—do not be deceived.

David Ci
David Ci
January 20, 2019 11:23 AM

Beloved brothers and sisters, Shalom.

Please I beseech you all to begin to listen to Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and Bro. Neville Johnson.
They have been used mightly of God especially as Prophets and have walked with HIM for over 20 years now.
And so they have lots of proofs (fulfilled prophecies) that preceeds them now.
Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was amongst the very few that prophesied about the coming in of Trump when almost all other major MoG spoke otherwise. In October of 2015 in a conference in Lancaster, he spoke of how he was caught up to the Heavens to the council of prophets and was given Heaven’s verdict on Trump, that he would win and also be the Cyrus of this hour. Etc.

In the same wise in his monthly conference sometime about December 2017, he said that the Lord instructed him to say clearly who the false Prophet is, the very false Prophet spoken of in Rev:13. – Pope Francis
He also said that in a few years to come a world leader would help Pope Francis inaugurate the one world church and that world leader is the AntiChrist himself.
He also went on to enumerate a host of things, plans that are already being put in place in preparation for the emergence of the AC.

Here is a link to a short version of the clip wherein this was said:

I could find the link to full video and paste later, if needed.
Shalom.

Eldon
Eldon
January 20, 2019 8:48 PM

David I am thrilled that you are excited enough about these two ministries to want to share them with this community. They were amongst my mentors for years and I also endorse them. However, I need to correct one fact; they have been walking with the Lord way longer than 20 yrs. Neville began at 17 yrs and spent time on the mission field before pastoring a small church in NZ that experienced a 10 yr revival. The average is 3yrs. The church went from a couple hundred to over 4,000. He has been a Christian for 62 yrs. Sadhu is at the 40 yr mark. He spent his early years walking the mountains of Tibet handing out tracts to monks and whoever the Lord showed him. What makes these men special is their eyes have been opened, meaning they see in both realms. Also, the fact that they have been graced with the seven spirits of God which is a higher gifting than the nine gifts of the Spirt. They are great friends and consult each other for verification. For instance, before Sadu publicly announced Trump would be the next President, he ran it past Neville who affirmed this was so. Neville first preached in the US about 1973 and Sadhu about 1991. Blessings.

David Ci
David Ci
January 21, 2019 7:08 PM

This is very wonderful. Thank you very much!
They are both my mentors as well, of the three I follow. The 3rd is Apostle Arome Osayi.
I’m so glad to know I have a brother here who also listens to these two.
I believe they are in a way, the fathers of the true church today.
May the Lord continue to help us to get to Perfection.
Shalom.

David Ci
David Ci
January 20, 2019 8:06 PM

I’m sorry, all these were prophesied in 2 different clips.
In the link above he declared who the very false prophet of Rev13 is – the present Pope Francis.

And in the link below he points us to who the Antichrist will be, the very man whom scripture calls ‘the man of sin’ (which by strong reasons I doubt is Obama, but yes indeed he may posses the spirit of the Antichrist as do several many others):

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
December 29, 2018 11:22 PM

Has anyone been shown who the false prophet is ? Is it the current pope or will he be replaced at some point ? I know Damitru Duduman seen a pope fighting against Christians and that the pope has plans for the year 2020 .

Johnny
Johnny
December 30, 2018 12:28 PM

The Bergoglio creature called Pope Francis, chose his “Pope” name from St. Francis of Assisi whose real name was “Pete”. Is Bergoglio the last Pope? He has taken the 112th Pope position which would be “Peter the Roman” but under special circumstances of his predecessor stepping down,accused of molesting children. Obama and Soros made that happen behind the scenes. Since Obama picked Bergoglio we will have to see if another devil takes his place. Bergoglio, a former night club bouncer, is still in good health and could be around for many years.

Ann
Ann
January 9, 2019 6:33 PM

Johnny: I said I’d get back with you on this post you made so now I am. I’ve received my response from a former Catholic & they just don’t see how our former potus or Soros could be wielding that kind of power over any pope to cause him to step down for any reason. Granted my source could have misinformed me but I’d elected to question the validity over the claim wikileaks you said made of how it came to be that Benedict stepped down due to my own reticence to believe it before I checked with my source & now their opinion only corroborates my feeling on it all.

Ann
Ann
January 2, 2019 8:29 AM

Hi, Johnny; If you don’t mind my asking you here, WHERE did you read or hear of BHO & Soros’ selection of Bergoglio? Also, please inform me your source on WHY the prior pope stepped down? I’ve reached out for answers on this info you posted to inquire as to its potential validity from former Roman Catholics & as of this writing now 48-hrs after your post have NOT received a response from them (IF they know). I’ve been around conspiracy theory websites for going on a decade & read Tom Horne & the late Cris Putnam’s writings on topic yet YOUR post was the 1st I ever heard of BHO & Soros behind the scenes & all in the reason WHY prior pope stepped down. Sources, please. Thanks

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
December 29, 2018 10:26 PM

I think this is a really good self explanatory video of what this post is telling us.. I have just been watching it ..it is only 12.mins.45 secs long but says so much….

Note in the video key figures ( in photos ) mentioned in this post + John Broehner..+ many others…

I occasionally look @ this site ..it does have some interesting articles & videos..
This is just one post on the blog that I clicked on but there are a few related others on endrtimes.

Juanisaac
Juanisaac
April 8, 2019 5:50 PM

I am still not so sure this pope is the false prophet. He is 80 years old and more people laugh at him than listen.
I fear the man that comes after him: younger and more charismatic. That man maybe the true false prophet.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
April 8, 2019 9:18 PM
On 9/24/2015 (coincidentally 1290 days before Obama was in Berlin this past Friday, April 6th – Nissan 1 <– Christ's true birthdate. Did a secret society ritual occur at the Pergamon museum's seat-of-Satan Temple of Zeus, (currently closed to the public)??) the Pope of Rome addressed the Congress of the U.S., stating "we must be especially attentive to every type of fundamentalism", and "we must especially guard against the simplistic reductionism which sees only good or evil" when speaking of 'religion'. His solution: "The contemporary world, with its open wounds which affect so many of our brothers and sisters, demands that we confront every form of polarization which would divide it into these two camps". This, spoken to our legislative body…. while at the same time never once mentioning Jesus. I think it quite safe to say Jesus was a fundamentalist, the author and finisher of our faith…the giver of true doctrine. For Him it was all or nothing; sons and daughters of the living God, or son/daughter of Satan. None of us are good except God alone, this is why Christians understand the NEED for a Savior, and for His shed blood to cover our sins. There is no room for a grey area, its black or white. Those that are lukewarm will be grouped with the cold, not those on fire for Jesus. We are either wheat or tares, sheep or goats… as our eternal abode is either Heaven or Hell. It's one or the other. This false prophet, speaking to our legislative body was advising them of how to craft laws, demanding of them that laws be enacted that would prevent for a division of light and dark. Choosing an “extreme” side like the Light of Christ, and pronouncing the gospel message to the lost, may one… Read more »
RSS