“The beast is standing in the shadows watching and waiting for his opportunity to take control.”

In the 4-minute video shown below, Sister Barbara shares the following prophetic warning she received yesterday.

“Children, be mindful of these things. You have been told these things must be, the false Christ, antichrist, the deceiver, the imposter, the beast, is standing in the shadows watching and waiting for his opportunity to take control. His plan has been made.

He is cunning as leader of one people under God. His hidden allegiance was with another people and God. He is their long awaited Mahdi.

The nations and leaders of the earth have used his army’s technology to make it possible for him to easily rise to power, subdue and control all aspects of everyone’s life. His army has become your friend, neighbor, and even your own Family members. They will betray you at the appointed time.

Those who remain during his reign of terror must be prepared for the great evil that will sweep the world. Many of you see and hear about the persecution and death coming to your fellow servants. You have been told to prepare and protect your families. I have sent you My messengers and prophets to warn you. Be warned.”

Scripture Reference:

He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god. (Daniel 11:39)

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 16, 2018 12:48 PM
Wow the sermon form Rick Renner was so on target yesterday. I heard him in person here in GR, MI It was all about how stealth Stan really is and here are his tips to stay out of the traps… Seven every day steps of staying connected to God and not allowing Satan to steal, kill and destroy– 1. Prayer, start before you get out of bed. This is letting God guide your mind and emotions for the day. If we do not look up to God it will be too easy to look down. 2. Read the Bible. 3. Take to reflect on your life. Are you moving toward God? Are you obeying the word? We get out of touch with ourselves if we are always moving. 4. Spend time with people who strengthen you. 5. Stop and praise God 7 times a day… this changes the atmosphere around you, it invites God into that moment and the next…..set a random alarm on your phone. Use one to two minutes to thank and praise God. Psalm 119:164- Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous rules. Rick says all who are in the room with him take part now daily. 6. Say, “no” to the things you know you should not do. Even if it seems good, but you know God does not want you to spend your time there. 7. Pray to be refilled with His Spirit every day. This will sometimes produce praise out of your mouth. This is the most important 20 minutes of your day. Satan will have no landing place, no open door in your life. More about number 5 Praise– this is from Glynda Lomax’s most recent video 1. Praise is a weapon. 2. Brings God into your situation. Acts 16—Paul… Read more »
Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 16, 2018 2:39 PM
As I was going through my stack of prophesy notes I came upon a May 4, 2016 word Joanie Stahl received from God. I will hit the high lights: “We are living in the last hours. Trump will be the next and last president. He will accomplish My purpose, but only for a short time, a brief time while in office. Because his time WILL BE CUT SHORT. His hands will be stopped. He won’t be able to go very far for reasons other than his own. His purposes will be disappointed. His success will be brief, short lived, interrupted.He will be like a once raging fire snuffed out. HE WILL BE STOPPED SHORT. But my purposes will stand. I will demonstrate My will for this nation. Even he will know Me and fear Me from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof. This will be a time of GREAT CALAMITY and there will no longer be any rest. Those who are at rest in this world will be the final ones who will feel it, though they fight it by trying to get to higher ground. But even the highest ground during Noah’s day was unsafe as the lowest valleys. For it will be just like the days of the flood during Noah’s days. The floods of hell will creep in through every threshold. They will enter into everyone’s doors. The judgments like Egypt will take down this nation. For this is Egypt to Me.Then will people begin to look to Me. They will turn their eyes to Heaven out of grinding fear. And I will hear them. Your time on earth is coming to a close. The rafters of the ceilings are falling upon you, the foundations have sunken. Nothing that anyone will try to… Read more »
LilyLamb
LilyLamb
July 17, 2018 10:20 AM

Gustavus, thanks for sharing this and when i was reading it, a recent dream that i was given some days back came back to my spirit…I was allowed to see Mr. Trump with a microphone in his hand, speaking to what appear to an assemblee..I could see him clearly because he was on a stage..he was wearing a black suit…what was weird is…the length of his pants were quite short for his height. It was like Holy Spirit wanted the word SHORT to strike my spirit.

I am often remimded by Holy Spirit to pray for your president even I am not a US citizen.

Please seek the Lord on this message and for his guidance.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 17, 2018 12:08 PM

LilyLamb, I pray a short prayer for the President whenever he comes to mind that the Lord would protect him and his family UNTIL his divine commission is complete on planet Earth, that the Lord would give him the abundance of wisdom, truth, knowledge and understanding, and give him the gifts of the Spirit of word of wisdom, word of knowledge and discerning of spirits and send him thousands of whistle blowers and employee applicants to replace the scalawags, scoundrels and traitors who are now in the executive branch of the federal government.
It would not surprise me if he was JFKed by the deep state or even some nut. This could be one of the many ways that “internal revolution” begins in America leading to invasion as prophesied by Dumitru Duduman. There has been a noticeable change of gears lately and we seem to be on the fast track towards the tribulation. Trump really rocked the proverbial boat while in Europe with his remarks about Prime minister May, NATO, European Union and Russia all of which sent shock waves to the status quo. Terry Bennett said to watch Greece, Italy, France and Spain, all of whom have major factions who want out of the E.U. The pot is boiling around the world. What will trigger the coming chaos? Trump’s coming M.E.peace treaty, stock market crash, assassination, the arrest of Hillary or a major earth quake?

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 17, 2018 2:07 PM

On my You Tube channel I “met” a man from down under who had an open vision of how President Trump will die. He is not the only Christian to see this. In my mind I don’t see how it could happen, but Gods will overrides ALL of human intervention. These visions show Air Force One with Mr. Trump on board. It’s in the air when one of the wings sparks with a small fire. Then suddenly the entire plane explodes. Of course this seems impossible since security is so tight, but this way it will look like an accident. It won’t be a JFK moment. However, time will tell!

Jeannie
July 18, 2018 1:30 AM

Gustavus… There is a bible code (NOT scripture) about Trump being assassinated! Netanyahu is to be assassinated also in another video. You brought up JFK so I thought I would let you know. On you tube a channel called “codesearcher dotcom) explains this code about Trump. He may have taken t h e video down and I do have a copy of it on my computer. He did not give a time period when this will happen, but I believe it will before 2020 elections. The one about Netanyahu is one a video with Kevin Spacey, which I believe is still up on you tube. BIBI’s assassination is to happen after he turns 70 which is this year. Both will be shot… I pray this does not happen but I also feel this could be the trigger for an Russia attack… But I don’t know for sure… It is a wait and see…

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 18, 2018 12:44 PM

Jeannie, very interesting. This is starting to feel like the final stretch in the Kentucky Derby. Considering all the prophesy about the splitting of Israel, that Trump wrote the book The Art of the Deal and Trump’s rather large ego, it seems like perfect poetry that Trump will put together the elusive Israeli-Palestinian Peace Settlement that has has thwarted all attempts over the last five decades. Bible prophesies say this will happen, question is will it be done by Trump or the A/C? Will Trump be seduced by the insiders? Trump would also be the perfect candidate to build the temple! Keep in mind that Trump was chosen by the insiders and that Trump was visited by Kissinger in the WH one day after his inauguration!. Jesus warned about being deceived at this time and he was talking to you and me, not the world who has never listened to Him. Also, Trump’s own daughter is a Kabalist Jew as is her husband, two people who have the president’s ear more than anybody!!

Ann
Ann
July 16, 2018 6:38 PM

TY, Gustavus, for posting sister Stahl’s prophecy. I don’t recall reading it before today.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 17, 2018 2:00 PM

An AMAZING prophecy. A couple of years ago Joannie was hostess to a young UNSAVED man, age 16, who was given a long and horrible open vision of the GREAT tribulation. His Uncle, a Born Again gentleman was with the young man as the vision was given. If anyone can find that interview please post the URL to it. At the end of the vision the young man truly gave his heart to Jesus Christ. I think the “Great Calamity” spoken of in this prophecy is the “kick off” event others have mentioned. From that point, America will be taken down rather quickly. Are we ready for that!! This will happen during Mr. trumps first term in office I perceive.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
July 16, 2018 12:36 PM
Absolutely. Thank you sister Barbara for your further confirmation. I have been sharing that Obama is both the Biblical Antichrist, as well as the Islamic Mahdi with Muslims for years — the Islamic ‘prophecies’ about the Mahdi all point to Obama as well…. and the Holy Spirit always confirmed it as I shared (Thank you Father). A few of the things that are said……. 1.He will be handsome; whether you think Obama is handsome or not is debatable, however ‘Hussein’ in arabic means ‘handsome’ 2. He will have a mark on his left cheek; see for yourself 3. He will come on a white horse with a crown and a bow and arrow; feel free to check out the official White House tweet while Obama was in office – the one which paid homage to the TV series Game of Thrones. Now of course this was photoshopped, but it depicts Obama in the White House (horse) sitting on a throne with a crown on his lap and a bow and arrow on the table in front of him. 4. He will give money to everyone; from the beginning of his time in the oval office till the very end – from the bank bailouts, to Obamacare, to the government subsidies to all the illegals that came into the country (housing, healthcare, foodstamps), to the the cash payload given to the Iranians (should be noted that the Mahdi is a belief held more closely by the Shia than the Sunni Muslims, the Shia being primarily Persian) 5. He will come at the time that the black flags come from Khorasan – and he will be with them; This of course is ISIS, and we have learned thanks to the Wikileaks dump that the Obama administration was actually funding ISIS, along with… Read more »
Ann
Ann
July 16, 2018 7:21 PM

Well, I recall over the past decade that a few pointed out that Satan imitates God & that he (Oh,bummer) DID come through the proverbial gate by way of a donkey.
I’d try & check that verbal info. you say provided on prophecy that Jesus kills the Mahdi. Never heard that one from a student of prophecy of any religion.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
July 16, 2018 11:26 PM

Ann, Quite true, he rode in on the Donkey on the Democratic Ticket.

Re: the point of Jesus defeating the Mahdi, I can say that this is what I heard from a group of gentlemen who were studying at Islamic University in Casablanca. It was later confirmed by another group of gentlemen I befriended in Palestine, when discussing the same topic. I had not found it in the Hadith myself… though for these groups of gentlemen to know about it, it must be found somewhere in their literature.

Ann
Ann
July 17, 2018 7:52 PM

OK, Brian. TY. Maybe that’s exactly the differentiating point: what’s the difference between the Hadith & the Quran?

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
July 17, 2018 10:24 PM
Dear Ann, According to Muslims the Quran is a divine revelation, the word of Allah and the absolute truth. Of course we know who the revealer of this is….afterall one of Allah’s 99 names is the Most Proud (Al-Mutakabbir) — not the God we serve, who humbled Himself, became His creation and died for us. The Hadith are the words of their prophet, and are ‘historical’ accounts of the life of Mohammad, and Allah’s interaction with him – some were written by different people in Mohammad’s circle, for ex. one of his wives, Aisha (the 6-year old he married, and later consummated their union when she was 9), who noted interestingly that Mohammed seemed to get revelation when it suited him. It is from these accounts that Muslims get their direction on certain behaviors, such as how to wash before praying, because they imitate how Mohammed lived and acted. The Hadith are extensive and could fill an entire wall of shelves in a library – this is because some were in fact written by his contemporaries, and others were written hundreds of years later… as such only few of these Hadith are considered authoritative, for example Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. These Hadith are filled with accounts of their prophet that most Muslims abhor and simply cannot defend, so they ignore them and go on praising him as the perfect example of humanity…. Thats the short answer… Learning some of these is helpful if you have Muslims that you encounter in your walk. Then of course sharing with them Isaiah 7:14, (the only verse of the Bible that prophesies the Virgin Birth, a fact about Jesus every Muslim accepts as it is written in the Quran — and then leading them to the definition of Emmanuel….) <—this is always a… Read more »
Ann
Ann
July 16, 2018 7:36 PM

Oops. Correction: Christian scholars would say Jesus kills the antichrist (by any of his names); not “the Mahdi”. Wheras, I’ve never heard any other prophecy scholar of another religion say Jesus kills the Mahdi.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
July 16, 2018 9:04 PM

I just read today that Obama is to make a speech at the centenary celebration of Mandelas birth. The journalist said it was tipped to be his most important speech since leaving office or some such thing. Could learn much from listening in. He loves making little comments and jokes that seem innocent on the surface but have a hidden or second meaning for those with ears to hear.

Mikey H
Mikey H
July 17, 2018 5:36 AM

Correct Alison, he’s speaking at the Wanderes Club in Johannesburg about 20mins from where i stay. He most certainly may drop comments to enlighten his intentions and coded secret messages for his cronies.

Just sayen ….

David Lockett
July 16, 2018 3:32 PM

A lot to think about but I am with John Barry I am slow to accept Obama as ac. I do know he evil by 1 dream I had of him, but I didn’t get anything yeah or may on him as ac, we shall see soon enough if he is or not

John Barry
John Barry
July 16, 2018 1:54 PM

While I have been slow to believe Obama is the AC , the evidence of confirmations seems beyond doubt . Considering this from a military point of view , we have to assume Obama / AC had a plan when he came in office to bring all this about . We can all see civil war building which is part of the plan , Obama replaced at least 350 senior combat & command officers with officers who we must assume are loyal to Obama only from 2012 -15 . Normal tours of duty & rotation will start to move these people out of positions Obama / AC put them in over the next 12-36 months and the longer he waits the more officers Pres.Trump can replace . I believe these military facts indicate that if / when the Dems lose the mid-terms the pressure will be on Obama and the Dems to move as quickly as possible towards a military coup while he has as many officers in place as possible . There is an old movie with Kirk Douglas called – Seven Days in May – about a military coup in America and how it could happen . In light of current events it will unsettle a person to watch now . Blessings

Ann
Ann
July 16, 2018 6:15 PM

TY, once again, Brother John. I always appreciate your insights & this is information I’d not seen #s or dates on before.
Much appreciated info. I may try & watch the movie.
TTL

John Barry
John Barry
July 16, 2018 9:45 PM

Sister Ann , you are to kind , TY & Big Blessings .

Johnny
Johnny
July 27, 2018 1:51 AM

People say I am an anomaly an exception to the rule. I was born on November Friday the 13th 1953. Exactly 9 months earlier was February Friday the 13th 1953. The number 13 has followed me all my life and have seen things not of this world. My father was a 33rd degree Mason/Shriner and my mother was Jewish ancestry. I was beaten by my father quite often as a child and learned to hate him. I am saved by the Lord Jesus even tho I lived a rebellious life. I have known that Barack Obama is the fabled Anti Christ since June of 2008. I seldom dream (probably from years of cannabis use) but in June of that year I had a dream that shook me to my core. I would describe it as a technicolor vision that seamed lifelike. I was not into politics and new little about Obama. Obama gave a stump speech at a small town about 40 miles from my home on the day before I had the dream. I was hiding in the towns clocktower with my Winchester rifle and about 300 yards from me was Obama on a platform giving his speech to 100’s of adoring fans. I aimed at him and blew his head clean off. Within seconds I was being pulled down from the clocktower and drug thru the streets being beaten and spit on. I woke up suddenly drenched in a cold sweat wondering where such an awful thing came from. I started studying Obama the next day and found my answer. I have diligently studied him all these years after that horrific dream and know that this man is the evil one.

Lydia Hodge
July 16, 2018 3:41 PM

Wow God is really revealing so much. Thanks for posting. I’ve had two recent dreams about the significance Islam is going to play in the days ahead. I believe if things don’t begin to move in Obama’s favor soon he is going to take things to a new level. Pray, pray for our families and pray for the remnant that their eyes be opened to this truth. Time is so short.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 23, 2018 2:11 PM
American Intelligence Media (A.I.M.) is a pro-Trump intelligence group that has been probing the deeper geo-political landscape in an effort to discern what is happening behind fake news. Recently they did a program on Kissinger who they describe as one of the most evil people on the planet. Here are the notes I took which are a bit a bit rough but paint the picture: “Kissinger sold out America and bows to China. He is the war arm of the British Round Table, Fabian Society and all Imperialist groups in London. Rockefeller and Kissinger ran the CFR where all our foreign policy comes from. Kissinger says America doesn’t exist anymore. He sold out America and every president since Nixon. The CFR controls all of our geopolitical actions. Kissinger said, Our job is to ferment war. He created OPEC and made Rockefeller and the seven sisters into the greatest power on earth. Since countries got control of their oil, now all currencies are controlled by Kissinger ideas.He is author of the lie that all is shifting to China. Kissinger is senile and thinks he can take over China. Wrong! American corporations are transnational, selling to both sides. We gave all our weapons to Russia and they have five weapons that we don’t have. Rothschilds, Morgans, Goldman, Sachs, Warburgs and Rockefellers are on top with a few dozen families owning the corporations making weapons. Harry Dexter White started this whole deep state at Breton Woods with the World Bank, IMF, etc.They want chaos and confusion to reign because it’s the only way they can overthrow America. My comment: Out of chaos the elite propelled Napoleon, Lenin and Hitler to power and Dumitru Duduman prophesied that “Just before the Russians attack, America’s eyes will be focused on an internal revolution started by the… Read more »
Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 16, 2018 12:39 PM

Just watched the Putin-Trump press conference. Just when one becomes a little suspicious of Trump being a tool of the NWO he hits a home-run!