Bears in the House

bear_in_garageI had this dream in June 2014. In this dream I was in a home that I had not seen before. It was an ordinary looking house in an typical middle-class American neighborhood with nothing fancy about it.

I was living there and my two kids were living there with me, but oddly enough there were other people living there too that I did not even know. My kids are in their early twenties and it appeared the other people living with us were about their age. For whatever reason my wife was not in this dream.

I was alarmed to hear rumors that bears had been seen in our neighborhood. While I was still thinking about that I went out to the garage and there was a big angry bear standing there growling at me. I ran into the house to warn everyone, but when I did I saw another bear in the house growling. I ran to each of my kids and told them about it, but they were not the least bit alarmed. They acted uninterested like they did not believe me. My daughter said something like, “Okay, well I have to go fix my hair now.” My son did not say anything, but was not the least bit concerned and was not going to do anything about it.

Then the scene changed and I was outside walking quickly down the middle of the street looking back at the house. My warnings were all ignored and they all stayed in the house, but I escaped unharmed. That was the end of the dream.

I believe the bears represented Russian soldiers because Russia is known as the bear. I believe this was a warning that America is going to be invaded by Russia and war will be fought here in our land. Their soldiers are coming into our neighborhoods and even into our homes.

There is a long list of other people who have received this same warning, including Dumitru Duduman, David Taylor, David Wilkerson, Henry Gruver, and Lindy Pierce. I believe this was also a warning for me to pray for my kids so they will not ignore my warnings. I can’t force them to believe me, but I also can’t think of anything worse than escaping while leaving them in danger. I believe the other young people living in our house represented the next generation of Americans. It is not just my kids, but a whole generation of young people in America are not prepared for what is coming.

© 2014, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Emily
Emily
September 4, 2015 6:23 PM

This is so creepy. We were exiting a restaurant after lunch, and a man was walking his dog..he stopped to talk to us a bit, as my kids love dogs. We asked him the dog’s name, and he said “Misha” after the character Mishka, which is a Russian bear mascot from the Olympics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misha

Emily
Emily
September 2, 2015 4:52 PM

This makes a lot of sense. Recently, in July of 2015, I had a similar dream. I dreamed I was fighting a young, large polar bear. Trying to throw him out of the house. My phone was not working as I tried to call my parents for help. My daughter tried to kick it (in defiance), or pulled off part of his paw, although I was screaming to her to stay away from it. I finally picked the thing up, planning to toss it outside and cognizant of the fact that mama bear might be close outside.

Karen Sue
August 27, 2015 11:33 AM

I had a dream in 2005 about trying to warn a gated village about a giant bear coming. I saw it and ran to tell them what I had seen. The ground trembled with each step of the giant bear. I got to the village who had left the gate open. I tried to tell them to close up the gates and the wouldn’t do it. I run into my house as the bear was at the gate and coming in. The people began to run around seeking a refuge. I was in the living room looking out the window when this huge face looked in. The head took up the whole window. I ran to the kitchen, and the bear looked into that window, so I began looking for something in the pantry to appease the bear, but the pantry was empty except for some Krispy Kreme donuts. I got them out and thought maybe the bear would accept them. The bear was three stories tall. I was terrified, but open the door with the dough nuts and the huge hand/paw came down for me to place the offering in it. The bear took it and left, going out of the gate. I ran out after it went away from the village and closed the gate. I thought this had to do with not being prepared and people that would not heed the warning, and others that will have the key item to route the enemy, fear. in light of where we are now, I believe this dream has taken on a deeper meaning, AND similar to the other dreams posted.

Bill Weather
May 28, 2015 2:29 AM

Yes. Had this dream of Russian spies showing me newspapers of them and China vs us in ww3. They also were studying our electrical grid in the dream. Follow the “more prophetic dreams” link there and there are several other ww3 significant dreams as well.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
May 26, 2015 8:13 PM
I had a dream about a Russian invasion in 2009. In this dream, I was in my spiritual body. In this body, I could move with just my thoughts anywhere I wanted to go virtually immediately, and I knew instinctively that nobody in their physical bodies could see or hear me, and I was immortal. The dream begins in a graveyard. A battle is underway. There are bullets flying everywhere. Some even go right through my spiritual body. I move to several places in the air above the battle field to see if I can determine who this enemy is. Just then, I notice a Russian ICBM taking off from the ground behind the spire of a mausoleum in the graveyard. I decide to go further behind enemy lines. It is then that I notice two Russian soldiers standing by a jeep speaking Russian. They were wearing gray camouflage BDU’s. It was not revealed to me what they were saying or talking about. I decided to go even further behind enemy lines. At this point, I could make out what had once been an American mall. I could tell because I could see from dirt stains on one of the walls where at one time a “J C Penney” sign had been. Sitting in front of this mall at two picnic tables were Russian officers. Strangely, their military dress uniforms were not the typical military green but made out of glimmering gold cloth, and they were all laughing hysterically. I decided to check out the former mall. The American mall had been completely converted to a Russian military headquarters. End of Dream. .
Visions
Visions
April 12, 2015 10:03 AM

interesting, I had a similar strange dream–overall I had a feeling that I would be Okay, but there was real danger “in the house” My dream also included other people who I did not know… In reality, I am shocked at how much provocation the U.S. has been dishing out to Russia surrounding the Ukraine & Crimea situations. Lesser nations would have already blown a gasket! I also couldn’t believe our hypocrisy as Bush/Cheney annexed Iraq in violation of the UN Security Council, its resolutions, the Geneva Convention, international law, and many other treaties where the U.S. is a named signatory. I personally have Russian friends. They are some of the strongest, most loyal friends you could imagine–really deep, strong, often Christian Orthodox people. Plus, they basically won WWII & saved the world for us all at the expense of some millions of Russians! You will not find tougher people. They are definitely an equal, formidable enemy to provoke. 🙁 yes, trouble is brewing, but I do think some kind of Nazi Satanic criminal undercurrent is the true enemy. 🙂

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 31, 2014 11:36 AM

i had a dream so similar to this! it was one of those dreams that really bothered me but i couldn’t figure out what it meant, and i had pretty much forgotten about it until i read this post. In my dream, we too were in my house, except it wasn’t our house, it was the house i grew up in, my parents current house. My kids and my husband were all in the house, and i remember urging them all upstairs because there were bears in the house and they were coming in the back door. Then we were all in my childhood bedroom, and i knew that more bears were coming. At first my husband just shrugged it off, and acted like it was no big deal and i was furious! He said something to the effect that maybe there were bears, maybe there weren’t. I couldn’t understand how he wasn’t concerned! He was so nonchalant and i was freaking out! I knew that we had to crawl out the window onto the roof and jump down right by the back door where the bears were coming in to make a run for the car. It was terrifying, but i finally convinced my husband that it was urgent, and remember us somehow jumping down and catching our kids before making a break for the car, and all the bears in the house turning to look at us before i woke up. I also feel like there had been other people in the house living there with us as well. I can’t remember who they were. Anyway. So similar that i thought i would share.

Animalarua
Animalarua
November 21, 2014 11:11 PM

If Russa “invades”…. it will not be without provocation. They will have every right after what has happened to Russia on its own soil. I would welcome a platoon of Russian soldiers at my door and feed them well. However, I fear my own government –and I would be fearful if the DHS or police state gestapo were to show up at my door. Many Russians speak English. Yet, few Americans ever bothered to learn Russian. That is really stupid of Americans to think that their own language is all they will need.

November 21, 2014 11:59 PM

It is an odd turn of events but we have allowed our government to take away our freedoms and our Constitutional rights for so long that they are now acting like a Nazi police state and I believe this is only the beginning. The news media lies to us by parroting the talking points given to them by our government. They put all the blame on Russia when in fact it is our own government doing the very things they accuse Russia of doing. I don’t trust the Russians either though. God is our only safe refuge. God bless you.

Gina Tornabene
Gina Tornabene
November 11, 2014 1:01 AM

Usually, I read some of the prophecies w/’one eye open.’ However, the two latest postings;”Invasion during Football Season” and “Bears in the house” really resonated with me. I had my very first prophetic dream exactly two years ago. It was in September of 2012 and it had to do with America being invaded by Russian soldiers via Jets or Helicopter. I sent an e-mail and explained in detail about that dream or what I now know was a vision. I feel with all of my heart that the time is at hand(like within the next 3 to 6 months), that some type of invasion will occur on U.S. soil. Coinciding with the last two blood moons(of the 4 blood moon tetrad) ~GOD PROTECT US, PLEASE. SELAH.