“The bear that was wounded is ready to attack. This is the financial collapse that is coming.”

In the very early morning of December 14th, I awoke and wasn’t able to go back to sleep.  So I started praying and seeking the LORD.  I asked HIM to share with me anything HE would like me to share with others. I immediately fell back into a very deep sleep.  And the LORD did indeed give me a prophetic dream!

In this dream, I was in my old house in Maryland.  I had just heard there were bears in the area, but I shrugged it off and did not believe it at all, especially since we lived in a suburban neighborhood. However, just in case, I decided to look outside the window into our large backyard.  What I saw startled me!  I saw at least four to six HUGE black bears running to the right side of the yard, chasing a group of neighborhood kids who were literally running for their lives.

I noticed the bear leading the pack was the biggest and most ferocious of them all.  He had a white bandage wrapped around his back right leg, but it did not stop him from charging after these children.

In horror, I knew I had to help these kids, so I went to run outside, but the door was locked from the inside and I could not open it!  I started panicking, knowing I had to find the key, but by then, I was afraid it would be too late.

I looked outside again quickly and saw the children trying to climb the shed in the yard.  The bears had now reached them and were grabbing at their legs and pulling them down to the ground.  Just as I realized there was nothing I could now do… I woke up in a panic!  END OF DREAM

Interpretation:

When I woke up, I was breathing heavy and sweating!  It was that real!  I immediately heard in my spirit the words:

“FINANCIAL COLLAPSE”

As many of you know, I have received many ‘bear’ dreams and that the LORD revealed to me they have dual meanings:

1) Russia/Communism

2) Bear Market/Economic Woes

However, the words I heard in my spirit, “Financial Collapse” reveals this dream relates to the economy.

In the dream, I was living in Maryland. I believe that is significant because Washington D.C., where all the governmental decisions are made, is in the center of Maryland.

In the dream, I heard there were bears in the area, but I didn’t believe it.  This refers to the rumors that we are hearing about a potential economic collapse, but no one is really paying attention or doing anything about it.

Looking out the window symbolizes looking into the future prophetically.

The wound on the bear’s leg had been healed, so the bear ran without any limp and was leading the charge.  This symbolizes how the BEAR MARKET of 2008  was temporarily stopped, but once again will be coming back again… and this time with a vengeance!

The children running from the bears represent those who are the most vulnerable and weak. They will be the ones who will suffer the most.

My inability to find the key to the door reveals there will be no stopping this financial collapse. The key to solving the problem will not be found. It will happen, no matter what we try to do.

Additional Insights:

After the dream, I prayed more to the LORD about it and received this message:

“The bear that was wounded is ready to attack.  This is the financial collapse that is coming.  It will affect the most vulnerable, as well as the weak.  It will also affect MY children.  Prepare the best you can before it comes.  Do not be surprised when it comes suddenly and swiftly!

MY people are not ready for it.  This will be a GREAT TESTING for them.  They will learn to depend on ME for their daily bread and not themselves.

Those who have already been tested through the fires of poverty, will be spared the heartaches,  for I will bless them now in their time of need. I will open doors of provision to those who lean on ME.

This is another warning from the Throne Room of Heaven. Repent and come close to ME in this hour, for I will help the true cries of MY people.

The hour is coming and is almost here where you will seek your daily substance from ME alone.  Is MY arm to short that I cannot provide for MY children?  I AM the good FATHER who provides.  I will not give you a stone, but will provide for your needs.

Rest securely in ME now at the feet of MY altar.  Count yourselves worthy to be able to escape all that is coming.  Hide yourself under the shadow of MY wings and you will find safety.

Call out to ME, My beloveds and I will hear from heaven!

Your Heavenly FATHER and His Son, LORD JESUS

I asked, “Is there anymore, LORD, that you want to share?”

Sanctify yourselves. Wash yourself in the WORD. Stay true even during  fiery trials. Sing, praise and worship. I hold everything in MY hands.

Rejoice because MY KINGDOM comes. The Joy of the LORD will be your strength.

Scriptures:

Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.  (Luke 21:36)

If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?  (Luke 11:11)

Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. (Isaiah 59:1)

Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you.  (1 Peter 4:12)

…do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.   (Nehemiah 8:10)

Dream and Vision Scriptures:

The LORD told me to share the following Scriptures on dreams and visions.

2 Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie.
If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.  (Habakkuk 2:2-3)

And he said, “Hear my words: If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord make myself known to him in a vision; I speak with him in a dream. (Numbers 12:6)

15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds,
16 then he opens the ears of men and terrifies them with warnings,
17 that he may turn man aside from his deed and conceal pride from a man;”. (Job 33:15-17)

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he reveals his secret unto his servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7)

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.  (Joel 2:28)

Video:

I share more details about this dream in this 11-minute video:

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her LATTERRAIN333 Youtube Channel, as well has her LIFELINE LETTER Blog:
LATTERRAIN333 YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
LIFELINE LETTER BLOG:

For those who are interested, she also has a Dream Forum for people to share their prophetic dreams:
DREAM FORUM: https://latterrain333.wixsite.com/lifeline/forum

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Savage
Savage
December 15, 2018 5:15 PM

Awesome dream and interpretation, EM! He spoke to me audibly, I thought, in 1988 as I prayed while hiking through a canyon in the Texas panhandle. He said, “Some day you will feed hundreds.”. As I’ve tried to be ready for that day, I realize that I’m gonna be like the lad who shared his 5 loaves and 2 fish, then Yahshua multiplied it to feed thousands!

Mike M
Mike M
December 15, 2018 5:54 PM

Prepare. If you have a few fish and some bread stored away, it will be multiplied. For those who maybe don’t yet have something stored away for the Lord to multiply… the hour is getting late.

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
December 15, 2018 6:01 PM

Bette Stevens of Victorious Vision just released two video messages on her web site. Somewhere in there she warns that God has delayed the financial collapse three times but no longer. Also other sources are sounding the alarm to prepare spiritually and in other ways.

Ken Bragg
Ken Bragg
December 15, 2018 7:27 PM
December 17, 2018 8:24 PM

Four Star General Jack Keane (Ret.) just announced that America has no answer for the Chinese and Russian hyper-sonic weapons that travel at up to ten times the speed of sound. As he was interviewed on Lou Dobbs tonight Keane unveiled the shocking news, “They can take out our carrier battle groups before we can ever launch a cruise missile or aircraft and could reach all of our airbases in the Pacific where we have all our fighters and take them down before we ever launched an aircraft. They can do the same to all our airbases in Europe and stop a carrier battle-group from ever entering the Baltic Sea.” Gen. Keane, with the understatement of the year said, “This is a significant advance they have made during the previous two administrations.” Does anyone smell treason? Seems like the communists have taken us down from within by destroying our currency, shipping our industry and technology over seas and allowing Russia and China to make our military incompetent to fight the next war. Dr. Jerome Corsi reported over a year ago that a group of patriotic American generals in 2015-16 was preparing for a coup to reverse this treason, turned to Trump to be the point man and run for president. Judging from Gen. Keane’s comments tonight it may be too late considering what God has been telling the Church. PS- Why would a top American general make this information available to our enemies? Is this part of the elites on going efforts to start WW III?

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 19, 2018 5:10 AM

Looks very bad. Australia wouldn’t stand a chance against these weapons. With highly restrictive Gun laws in Australia we have nothing to defend ourselves with against armed forces.

God bless
Phil

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 19, 2018 5:44 AM

Europe is the same, especially the UK, where people are narrow-minded, naive, proud, overconfident back-stabbing snitches. I can’t even have an intelligent discussion with anybody over here, because the adults still think and behave like children.

In the UK, you get more time in prison for possessing an offensive weapon (possibly for self defense), than for rape, theft, violent assault or murder.

Steve
Steve
December 19, 2018 6:09 AM

For a start Australia can cease being local enforcer for US in Asia Pacific and get right diplomatically with Russia,China. Shirt fronting a strict no. Same for UK.

Avidan
December 15, 2018 10:31 PM

MISERIES OF TORMENT WOULD DOGGED
THE STEPS OF CHINA ECONOMY.
……………………………………………………………………………..

On 15th Of December l Was Given These Messages.

China Economy Will Go Into A Shock, There Will Be A Localised lnfectious Disease That Would Causes People To Shun Chinese Products For A While (What This Disease ls l Do Not Know).
The Fear Would Be, Touching Anything From China, Would Causes People To Be Infected.
China Would Fight This Disease With Many, Try Again, New ‘Start’ To Their Economy. It Would Take A While Before China Would Recover.
China A Secret Society, Would Run Here And There For Help To Fight This Infectious diseases.

Second Message:-
Russia The Bear Nation Would Soon Go lnto hibernation.
Series Of Events Would Cause this To Happen.
a) North Pole Would Soon Shift due to An Earthquake. It Would Now Be Found In Russia. It Would Run Across Russia, Sitting Right ln Russia. It Would Affect their Food Resources.

b) A Nuclear Mishap Would Occur Up Somewhere Up, On A Sea Near Russia Due To Gush Of Wind. A Nuclear Ship Would Be Tipped Over.
After A Time Russia Will Come Out Habination With Roar.

( All This Would Occur Before The Great Day Of Awareness Of The Lord, Which ls The Revival Of The Last Days)

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!
JUDGEMENT IS IN THEIR APPOINTED SEASONS.
THESE ARE THE DAYS SPOKEN BY THE PROPHETS OF OLD.
THESE ARE THE DAYS SPOKEN BY THE LATTER DAY PROPHETS.

Where Are Going To Spend ETERNITY
Heaven Or HELL,.
What Is Join Together WILL Be Done By Our Hands.
………………………………………………………………………………..

December 17, 2018 8:33 PM

(Part II) Remember when Obama fired dozens of patriotic generals a few years back? All of this is deliberate treason. There were two very important books published back in the 70’s: None Dare Call It A Conspiracy and None Dare Call It Treason. The communist MSM kept it all covered up while others like Robert Welch and Senator McCarthy were sounding the alarm. We could’ve used the internet back then. Thank God we have Jesus!

December 18, 2018 10:54 AM

For those of the younger generation don’t believe this is something new. The bankers start all the wars and finance both sides. In the early 50’s Senator Joseph McCarthy brought to light how the government was riddled with communists and had given away China and Eastern Europe. Alger Hiss was Roosevelt’s point man in starting the United Nations and was later convicted of being a communist spy. When nationalist Cheng Kai-shek was fighting communist Mao zedong in the Chinese civil war in the late forties we cut off Cheng’s weapon supply and forced him to sit down with the communist killer Mao that resulted in Cheng running to Taiwan with the anti-communists. The heavy drinking Churchill gave away Eastern Europe to communist Stalin at a dinner meeting with Roosevelt and Stalin in Tehran. President Wilson was black-mailed into entering WW I using a stack of love letters Wilson had written to a professor’s wife while he was president of Princeton. The Bible says the whole world is corrupt, the world is deceived, man has a fallen nature and Satan is the prince of this world. Draw neigh to God and He will draw neigh to you. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you. Seek knowledge, it’s the principle thing. Jesus is the Truth.

December 19, 2018 11:48 AM

“In Drastic Reversal, US Set For “Full Withdrawal” From Syria As Trump Claims Victory Over ISIS”, Today, Zero Hedge. The schizophrenic behavior of the WH can be explained by the ongoing internal struggle between the neocons and the nationalistic Trump forces. Last night Trunews reported that the Russians expect a Ukrainian attack tomorrow. The elites need a major war in order to do a reset on the world’s monetary system, a balloon of debt that has grown 50% since the 2008 near catastrophe. Satan expects to rise to power when the world is in turmoil. Judge Sullivan’s inexplicable behavior yesterday at the Flynn trial is another example schizophrenic (demonic) behavior that has gripped America. As the yellow jacket protests grow in Europe some have predicted that Germany will ally herself with Russia. Is this why Duduman couldn’t remember two of the countries that will attack the US? Who would believe it 40 years ago? The insane sanctions America has put on Russia have a major effect on Europe that the MSM never mentions. Babylon-America has gone mad and the world has been drinking from the same “golden cup”.

Joel
December 16, 2018 7:24 AM

Wow this word and a word in the comments has given me Five different confirmations to what the Lord has been telling me. Hallelujah

Bill B
Bill B
December 16, 2018 4:54 AM

Louis Vogel Sharp has been repeatedly warning of economic collapse since July 2018. She stated the US economy would come back, but never to the same degree of strength. Gold and silver will be used to spread the Gospel in the final days.
A specific reference video.

Joel
December 16, 2018 10:28 AM

She also said the US economy would collapse by May 10th of 2018.

Paul Web
Paul Web
December 18, 2018 7:15 PM

Did you mean 2018 or 2019 Joel?

Joel
December 18, 2018 7:23 PM

2018. She said in 2017 that it would occur by May 2018. I forget the exact date prophesied, but in 2018 she also said economic collapse would occur by September 20th or 21st or something around there.

Sara
Sara
December 22, 2018 7:58 PM

S&P down 500 points since September

jerry rigg
December 16, 2018 10:36 AM

David Wilkerson also warned of this before his death…that the DOW would fall, never to rise back up to old levels again….like go down below 10000.

John Barry
John Barry
December 16, 2018 3:40 AM

When this happens , if a person is out of debt it will hurt , if a person is in debt , it will break them . As the dollar loses its reserve status , interest rates will skyrocket & so will inflation . Blessings

Savage
Savage
December 18, 2018 3:51 AM

FAZ has moved off its low of 9.5 to 12.5. When it hits 80 I may sell some to pay debts. May sell more when it reaches 3200.

Casey Toda
Casey
December 22, 2018 7:16 AM

I hold FAZ but I do not understand how it can go up to the astronomical level that people have claimed. For it to hit 80 the market would have to crash incredibly almost a complete fall. I would love for the numbers people have claimed to see come to pass for FAZ, someone said that God showed them it would go even up to 500k a share and even a million. After studying how FAZ works I learned that the charts that show it being over 40k in the past is not true because the shares have split multiple times over and it was never that high in terms of value for a single share. I didn’t know that until it was explained to me by people like James and others who understand how this ETF works. We need to be careful to not mislead in our zeal but not knowing how these things work, especially when it comes to investments.

Rich
December 22, 2018 6:10 PM

James said he saw it shooting up like a rocket, a rocket only goes up to 44? that seems like a misleading statement then?

December 23, 2018 12:49 AM

Prophecies often take time before we see the fulfillment.

Rich
December 23, 2018 6:21 AM

James in a dream in 2014 you said you saw faz shooting up like a rocket. Faz was trading around $60 at the time. Later you said you had a dream and saw faz at $44? that is down not up?

December 23, 2018 1:43 PM

Those were two separate dreams. I believe they are showing two separate events.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 23, 2018 2:28 AM

I sense some danger. US withdraws troops from Syria (to the astonishment of Israel and Western allies), but then sends troops to Iran.
This all looks like some strange preparation for war. Possibly, or possibly not.

December 23, 2018 3:36 AM

Cunny, maybe you meant Iraq, I doubt our troops are heading to Iran. Bringing our troops home would be great news that is not pleasing to the global elites who thrive on wars and are pushing for world government. All but one of our aircraft carrier task forces are in port which has never happened before and the Brits are currently confronting a Russian warship in the Sea of Azov in another act of provocation at Russia. I’ve read one report that said the US military will be declaring martial war in January. The Democrat’s act of preventing Trump from building the southern wall alone could justify martial law because it is the president’s duty to protect our borders.The president has access to ALL intelligence through the NSA and when he releases all the documents on the Obama-Hillary corruption it might require martial law to keep the peace. Also, by departing the Middle East we have left the elites in Europe high and dry because it was our American neocons who dragged them into the quagmire in the first place. The president has reversed the course of history in two short years and now the yellow jackets are following Trump’s lead and protesting the globalist direction that Europe has been going.

December 17, 2018 10:19 AM

70% Chance Of NATO-Russia Combat: “US Ready To Fight To The Last Brit”
“Given the fact that the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty will expire in 2021… this is an extraordinarily perilous point in time… And much of this has to be blamed on the liberals…who have embraced an anti-Russian agenda…”
Zero Hedge. Hmmm,,, where have I heard 2021 before?