“There has never been a battle previously that resembles this one which is about to take place.”

Many times in My Word, you read of My angelic host and the various tasks they are given to assist in this realm. There has always been the presence of these holy ones and they have continued to be in My service since creation began. These final hours upon the earth will be no different. There are many different roles, functions, assignments and responsibilities for My Heavenly host and their manifestations in these end times will become more and more frequent.

I have told you that when the world becomes darker and darker, you, My ambassadors and My lights, will shine brighter, and as you rise in spirit and truth into complete unity in Me, you will witness great signs, wonders and miracles, these to include the appearance of My mighty ones.

I will never personally leave or forsake you, nor will I suffer My righteous ones to be moved. I have dispatched My angelic host to assist you in ways you have not yet come to the awareness of, but come to Me and ask and I will reveal to you how they shall serve.

They are ever present now with you, but are increasing in number all around the world, as Heaven invades the earth. Some were purposed specifically for this time of now, to guard against the demonic entities and giants that are now being released, as I speak these words to you.

Satan knows My Word as well and has been planning his attack since the beginning . He will use his demonically possessed army to stand against the King’s army and the battle of good and evil will literally play out in front of you.

When My Word speaks of men’s hearts failing them for fear of what is coming upon this earth, it is not only the judgments which will cause hearts to fail but also the unimaginable manifestations of evil incarnate that seek to devour the souls of men.

Because unrepentant men refuse to humble themselves and come before Me and repent, I have turned their hearts to stone and given them over to their evil desires and reprobate minds. What has been done in secret, secret pacts and ungodly covenants, will be brought to the light and all things that have been hidden will be exposed.

Giants, hybrids and men of renown have already begun to appear all over the earth. Just like My heavenly host, so too will they increase in number. Many now walk among you who are not as you are and not made in My image. They are soul-less and without ability to display fruits of My Spirit, as they are not Mine. You who know Me and walk with Me will have the discernment to recognize them for who they are. Be not afraid My people and do not be deceived.

It is of the utmost importance for you to heed My instructions and come to Me for further revelation concerning the things I am speaking to you about. The enemy will send these beings to some of you to ensnare you and deceive you but no harm shall come to My chosen ones. In times of calamity and great distress, many things will be happening amidst all the confusion, but you will only know My peace and My safety. Pray for and then practice great discernment at all times as I teach you and all will be well with you.

I tell you these things because you are My own, and I wish you to be as prepared as you are able, as the events will come upon you so suddenly. There will be no time to think on these matters as the judgments come and all is chaos. Ask Me to write My laws upon your hearts and to bring all to remembrance when you are in need, and I will grant this to you.

There has never been a battle previously that resembles this one which is about to take place. Not only do the nations prepare for war, but all of creation is at war– the epic battle of good against evil.

PREPARE.. PREPARE.. PREPARE

I LOVE YOU,

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 91:11
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Psalm 103:20

Matthew 4:6-11
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Luke 4:10
For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:

Hebrews 1:14
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Hebrews 13:2
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Exodus 23:20

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

Psalm 103:19-22
19 The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
21 Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22 Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.

Psalm 34:7
The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Daniel 6:22
My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me:
forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 2:10-11
10 The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims;
11 Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites called them Emims.

Luke 21:26
Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the
earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

John 12:40
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Romans 1:27-29
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Luke 12:2
For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Hebrews 10:16
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall
teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Nickie
Nickie
August 19, 2018 2:44 AM

Father God, I ask You now, to please write Your laws upon our hearts. I ask You now, for discernment for us, and that we may know in our hearts, what is of You, and what is not. Father thank You for Your angels, and the protection we receive from You. In Your dear Son’s Name I ask and pray. Amen 🦋

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 20, 2018 12:46 PM

Nickie, I think of you every time I use the butterfly emoji. A funny thing happened while texting my daughter-she said she was really down and discouraged. When I tried to encourage her, I sent the 🦋afterward. I said, I’m sorry even the blue butterfly is sad today. She replied, its orange on my end, lol. I have an iPhone, she has an Android. May all your blue butterflies turn orange today!

Nickie
Nickie
August 20, 2018 2:19 PM

Carolanne, thank you, that’s very nice to hear and nice of you to say. What is your daughter’s first name so that I can pray for her? 🦋

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 21, 2018 12:04 AM

Thank you, Nickie 🦋 for offering to pray for her…it’s been a trying season for her, but God has been gracious to her. Her name is Serenity.

Peggy
Peggy
August 19, 2018 4:42 PM
I have this letter that was sent to me from another man it was written by Smith Wigglesworth November 7th 1939 from Bradford England replying to a man in the USA. Dear Bro. Russell I have before me your long letter sent to me from Springfield Missouri. My reply may be too short for you, but I give you it in much thought. You are far better equipped than I ever was, I never went to school, but over 72 years ago I had a clear knowledge of the New Birth, and became at 16 years old, very serious for the Salvation of men. 32 years ago I was Baptized with the Holy Spirit according to acts 2:4….. and believed Acts 1:8…..and rejoice in 1 John 2, verse 20 and verse 27, I have been a pastor over 20 years—– over 30 years been in all parts of the world seeing God work and still at it over 80 years old. All success is in a broken spirit, and being a man of one Book. Read aloud the Word of God, because Faith cometh by hearing God’s word. All things are possible when you know how to die. To die is to live. You cannot have this life if you seek your own (1 Corinthian 13 :5). All God’s blessings are waiting for you at the end of your life giving up for Him. Seek first the kingdom of God; then all things shall be added unto you. I would have been in the States fulfilling calls if the war had not been on. The best college for you would be to be with me, seeing and hearing the ministry for one month. Weigh this letter up in your heart. No man ever becomes anything for God that is proud… Read more »
Savage
Savage
August 20, 2018 9:27 AM

Awesome.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
August 19, 2018 11:04 AM
When I read this Word, it brought to mind, the politicians, celebrities, athletes, musicians, “news” people, etc. that use occultic hand signs. Although I always thought they did this to secretly “sign” to other people in these occultic groups, I realized that this is their way of “praising/thanking” their “god” (Satan). Much like we, as Christians, thank God for our blessings, successes, and even trials (as we mature in our faith), this is how these not completely human, most likely hybrid or trans-human beings, recognize their father. So many times, I shut down (“does not compute” 😳), when I fully comprehend, the EXTENT of the efforts to depopulate the world by the Elite because I can not fathom the evil, maliciousness, cruelty, ruthless actions of these “people” against other human beings. Much of what the Elites use on the masses, I would never have wished on my worst enemy. 😢. We must not be fooled by “appearances” but always look for the fruits of the spirit. In non-God created entities, of course, we would not see any visible fruits of the Spirit. 😳😢 Hosea 4:6 “ My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge….”. We trust in OUR abilities instead of allowing God to offer His supernatural eyes & ears & senses to us to show us the truth. The deception continues to increase. Our human skills, knowledge, sight👀, hearing 👂🏻& understanding are INSUFFICIENT to see us through the days ahead. We must allow God to supernaturally equip us for these supernatural times we are in. 💕 Many blessings to the Z3 Community. 💕 May we continue to strengthen 💪🏻each other as a community for the trials we will all face in the days ahead. Also, there is a born-again Christian man on Youtube, the Fullerton Informer, who holds a… Read more »
Steve
Steve
August 19, 2018 10:06 PM

Joe Imbriano is awesome!

Savage
Savage
August 20, 2018 1:03 PM

Expat Gal, I am dismayed to see you promoting Fullerton Informer. I read a little of his Cosmology, and didn’t have to read very far to know better than waste time.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
August 20, 2018 7:39 PM

Hi Savage – Sorry to dismay you. I have just recently started listening to his messages on how to fight things designed to harm our health. I am VERY interested in how to protect my & my family’s health & his sciences backgrounds hold specific value to me in understanding the chemistry of the body. I do NOT tune into him for Christian teaching.

I do not know his cosmology so I do not know what concerns you have but if you’d like to share a few links & what bothers you, I am always interested in refining my discernment with insights from others. I do “take what I can use from a person & leave the rest”. There are very few people in these times that we will even 85% agree with. Learned some fascinating things from Jonathan Kleck but other things troubled me with him. Feel that way about other “Christian” Watchmen/watchwomen. I do not believe many of these people are actively trying to deceive but rather that we live in times of intense deception so many of these Watchmen/watchwomen are also being deceived.

Savage
Savage
August 21, 2018 11:03 AM

The purpose of education should be to enable people to function more successfully within a given sphere. Specifically, where he lost credibility with me was his flat-earth stance. That model is totally useless for so many fields. Spherical-earth heliocentric model explains gravity, atmospheric phenomena, tides, seasons, well . . . everything planetary. The F.I. is a prolific writer and you’ve found good stuff in there. I look at it like panning for gold – how much gravel am I gonna hafta sift through to find a flake of gold? I’m thinking, in this case, probably too much.
Let me know what you find worthwhile. I always enjoy your posts. I may look at his writings a little more.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 19, 2018 7:56 AM

Father, we thank-you for revealing to your prophets and others what is indeed coming. Help us to use this information in a way that will glorify you, not lording over others, b/c we are in the know, but humbly explaining it to them. We command fear to go in Jesus name. We know you are higher and stronger that anything we could encounter here on earth. Continue to prepare us now Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

Also, wanted to share this video:
Erdogan’s Chief Adviser Reveals “New World Order” Search Engine
All please listen to this at min 13 Steven shows the “new world order city” in China his contacts snuck into to see and film. Steven worked for intelligence in the US for 6 years and describes Israel in 2004 as being exactly like this film. he was searched constantly along with everyone else at every store…He said this is going to be set up in Israel again soon. This is all for “security”, but also to watch them closely. Steven said this is what it is going to look like in teh US soon. The whole message is one of revealing,

Avidan
August 19, 2018 1:12 AM

Psalm 12:8 Proclaimed Thus:-

“The Wicked Strut About Everywhere
When Vileness ls Held ln General Esteem”.

LET US HUMBLE OURSELVES!
REPENT For Yourself,
REPENT For Your Family,
REPENT For The Nation,
REPENT For The World.

God ls Merciful, lf We REPENT
And Walk ln Holiness.

JUDGEMENT IS IN THEIR APPOINTED SEASONS!
REPENT.

Jeremiah 25:30-31 Proclaimed Thus:-

“The LORD Is Roaring From On HIGH,
Raising His Voice From His Holy Dwelling.
Roaring Mightily Against The Land.
Shouting Out Loud, Like Those Treading Grapes.
Against Everyone Living On Earth.

The Sound Rebounds To The End Of The Earth,
For The LORD Is Indicting The Nations,
About To Pass Judgement On All Mankind”.

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!.
God Mercy ls ReNewed Every Morning!
Like The Morning Dew That Distill On The Land
His Unfailing Love Still Comes Every Morning
Still Comes Every Morning!

REPENT!

Wayne
August 21, 2018 2:24 PM

Hello! This post is so relevant and for today. It confirms what the Lord has been speaking to my heart over the last six months or so… to survive these last days we MUST have the spirit of discernment. I would dare say discernment is THE gift to have, for without it many well meaning believers will fall prey to what looks and feels good and right. God’s Word is THE FINAL AUTHORITY for what we are to believe! If it can’t be found in scripture, then reject it for it is “another gospel” as Paul so described. God bless and keep us all!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 19, 2018 4:18 PM

Face Book (CIA) attacks “Brazilian Donald Trump” evangelical, populist-nationalistic, presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro by disallowing him to post.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2635.htm Face Book’s excuse is that they are a private company, not subject to rules that apply to government entities but they ARE subject to anti-trust laws and must be reigned in before “1984” is totally achieved by the elites.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 19, 2018 7:41 AM

The reassurance of the Lord’s help is very comforting. As we stay connected to Him and do not let our love grow cold through fear. Melissa had a beautiful message about that this week on her channel.
End-Time Sign: “The Love of MOST Will Grow Cold”