Basketball Bounce Pass Vision Fulfilled

On the morning of March 2, I believe God showed me in a dream the fulfillment of a previous vision was starting that day, referring to what He showed me on February 17. Someone who I could not see tossed a basketball towards me, but not directly to me. The ball went down steep and then bounced back up steep, then passed by me on my right side. Since basketballs are often orange, and red and yellow make orange, I interpreted it as a move down and back up in metals.

The bounce pass is easy to see on the 4-hour chart for spot silver prices. It started at $18.43, then dropped about 70 cents the first day, then continued dropping down to $16.84, then returned back up to $18.12 today, so it is still a little below where it started.

Since I did not know where it would hit bottom, I made some wrong assumptions that led to mistakes. I realized I was relying more on my own assumptions than in what He revealed. I believe God wants us to learn not to trust in ourselves, but only in what He reveals without adding anything to it.

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and turn away from evil. (Proverbs 3:5-7)

I was not shown whether or not the price of silver will fully return to $18.43 at this time, but on March 16, I saw a graph showing it move up sharply to $18.12, then it dropped back down just as sharply. I was not shown the time scale of the graph. If what I saw was a one-minute graph, it might have already been fulfilled this morning when it dropped back down to $18.00. If it was a longer time scale, then I would expect the price to start moving down sharply soon. As I am writing this, the current price is $18.09, but it reached $18.14 earlier today. However, the 5-minute and 15-minute graphs both show the price peaked at $18.12.

The image below shows the current 4-hour graph.

I am expecting to see lots of downward movement soon for the following reasons:

• First, the basketball was not passed directly to me. It went past me on my right side, which is bearish because puts are always shown on the right in options trading. So that might be another clue of the price moving down soon.
  • Second, when I saw the graph peaking at $18.12, I saw other spikes off to the right which did not reach as high as $18.12. My focus was on the first peak at $18.12, so I did not see the details of those other peaks, just enough to make me think we will soon see a lot of choppy movement soon in the $17 range.
  • Third, on March 15, I had a detailed dream showing a graph of silver moving in real time. It moved up at about a 45-degree angle, maybe not even that steep, and formed a rounded top at $17.10. On the other side it started to slope down just a little, then it did a small up and down gyration within a tight range. Then it arrived at a seal or emblem that I understood was like the finish line or the point which the first leg down of the coming steep drop would start. This has not yet been fulfilled, so it is something I will be watching to see.
  • Fourth, on March 16, the same day I saw $18.12, I also saw a graph of silver dropping steep down to $17.10, then bouncing back up to about where it dropped from, then it continued working its’ way down, but I did not see how far down. This has not yet been fulfilled.
  • Fifth, on March 20, I saw a graph showing the price of silver moving a little lower, then it dropped straight down, but I did not see the price at the bottom (my guess is $17.10). Then it bounced straight back up and I saw the price was $17.47. Then it turned around and started working its way back down, but moving in a choppy pattern, up and down. I believe this was a confirmation of what I saw on March 16, but it revealed the top rather than the bottom.
  • Sixth, on March 22, I saw $17.35. At that time, the price was in the range of $17.43 to $17.55 and only went up afterwards, so this number has not yet been fulfilled.

As if this stuff was not already challenging enough, I have seen several prices higher than $18.12. On December 20 2016, I saw $21.53. On December 26 2016, in a dream I saw $20.45. I don’t believe those are coming soon because they are significantly higher than the start of the basketball pass, so they don’t seem to fit right now. My guess is silver will not move that high until after the two legs down, which could be months away or longer.

Since there were no dates revealed with any of these graphs or prices, the information is incomplete. I believe it is best to wait for the fulfillment of patterns or graphs before making any trades. Sometimes a pattern starts to appear, but then it does not complete, so the only way to know for sure is to wait for it. For example, I have been waiting for it to either move up to $18.12 or down to $17.10 so I could get back in on the other side. I believe patience is a key to successful trading.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Christian Block
Christian Block
April 8, 2017 3:49 pm
Just a few thoughts on the timing of the silver drop on Friday. The price of silver dropped dramatically at 1:26 pm EST. That time corresponds to 8:26 pm in Jerusalem. Yesterday, the sunset in Jerusalem was at 7:02 pm, but astronomical twilight ended at 8:26 pm. I have heard that the day does not “officially” begin at sunset. Instead it officially begins when two stars are visible, or at the end of astronomical twilight. The reason I make this point is that the price of silver dropped at the exact minute that the new day began in Jerusalem. That day is no ordinary day. It is Shabbat Hagadol or the Great Shabbat. This is the day that the Israelites took the lambs and tied them to their bedposts prior to Passover and the Exodus. This was a tremendous act of faith as the Egyptians viewed the lamb as a god, and under normal circumstances would not tolerate the slaughter of their “gods”. This is also the day that the first born rose up against the rest of the Egyptians in an attempt to get them to release the Israelites. The firstborn were rightfully terrified that they would die as promised in the next plague. This day was a Saturday, or a Shabbat at the time the Israelites were preparing to leave Egypt. It was also the 10th of Nisan. There is some debate as to how the miracles of that day became more associated with the Shabbat before Passover rather than with the actual calendar date. However, both the 10th of Nisan and the Shabbat (Shabbat Hagadol) are associated with those miraculous events. So, how does this relate to the price of silver? It was at this time that Moses had commanded the Israelites to go to their Egyptian… Read more »
jimbob
jimbob
April 17, 2017 1:38 am

This is not a thus says the Lord, but just from my research. I have followed novo resources (nsrpf or nvo in canada) for a couple years now and have some stock. May be a lookalike twin deposit to South Africa’s world’s largest gold deposits. Should be in very profitable gold production early next year.

Novo has skyhigh potential to prove out huge amounts of easily gettable gold.

another safer pick is a newly producing mine in B.C.

Still buying silver when I can too. Too cheap here.

April 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Gold and silver are looking like a good short play now, both have been soaring last few days, may be time for a correction, unless Dollar keeps dropping and North Korea start shooting missiles?

April 20, 2017 4:46 pm

I sold my DSLV & JDST way too soon. I’m thinking about going long, but still praying for an entry. Next week, I read that N. Korea may do a nuclear test, so if that happens I believe Gold & Silver will move up, but still waiting on the Lord for a green light.

Michael Joseph
April 13, 2017 12:44 am

DLBM: Do you have much experience at shorting silver?

April 13, 2017 1:09 am

Michael, I have had some good success shorting silver and gold, but both are very volatile lately, especially with the N. Korean situation, any global event could send it higher, and Trump is unpredictable, so shorting silver, or gold is risky. If you do short it, keep your losses at a minimum with stops. It probably would be much safer to wait and see what happens with N.Korea, and China. Also, good idea to keep an eye on the Dollar. Trump made a statement saying that currency is getting too strong and the dollar dropped, and metals soared.

Michael Joseph
April 13, 2017 3:14 am

Thanks, DLBM. Imo, If Kim Jong Un gets deposed suddenly in the near-future, that could very well send the pm’s into a free-fall that would fulfill Jame’s vision (a la the ‘Bin Laden’ raid a few years back). No doubt, however, they are primed to move up big, sooner-than-later.

john - NZ
john - NZ
April 11, 2017 10:27 pm

An expert at Silver Doctors – posted an article to the effect that Silver could see a considerable downturn – “Clive Maund Warns Charts Spelling ‘Big Trouble’ for Silver” – this would align with James seeing big drops ahead. I am short – scaling in however – seems resistance was hit recently at 18.40 (XAGUSD) – now at 18.36-ish

Christian Block
Christian Block
March 28, 2017 3:50 pm
A few things to consider for the next 10 days. There have been a series of dates with events and numbers that point to the following date in the sequence. The last date was the 15th of Shevat, or Tu’B’Shevat. The next date is the 5th of Nisan. This is the 5th day of the 7th month, and is 49 days or 7 weeks after Tu’B’Shevat. It is also 57 days before the 37th anniversary of the eruption of Mt. St. Helens on the Hebrew calendar. That anniversary is the last date in the series of dates that I can see at this point. It is the date on the Hebrew calendar when God told Moses to gather the Israelites and warn them to not approach the mountain (Mt. Sinai). 3 days later is Pentecost, when Sinai had the appearance of a volcano being topped with smoke and fire. With the theory that prophetic events align with the observational calendar, and fulfillment occurs on the Hillel calendar, it is possible to see another connection as well. The Kumamoto earthquakes in Japan occurred on April 14th and April 16th of last year. The first occurred on the 5th of Nisan on the observational calendar. That would mean that this coming 5th of Nisan would be the one year anniversary of the first earthquake. In addition, there are two comets that are making their closest approach to earth in the next week. These both have significant numbers associated with them as well. The first is Panstarrs which was first discovered when it was 5.7 AU from the sun. The second is 41P/Tuttle–Giacobini–Kresák which will be 13,700,000 miles away when it makes its closest approach to earth. “137” was the message in the earthquake date from Tammuz last year. It also lines up… Read more »
March 27, 2017 7:50 pm
I don’t know where to put this but I need to put it somewhere and the article imagery has a connection to it..I had a vision of a lemon coloured two story house. No frills but was large and would of had plenty of room in it. Then a dream of being inside a house. There were a few young men in it but it quickly filled up to contain many young men. For the most part they were sitting around with their heads in their tablets etc. I wandered around it and said I am just looking for somewhere to wash my hands and then went into the kitchen where a guy was washing up and I said to him ‘are you on dinner tonite’ He said that he was doing a beef casserole. I said I would gift him the dishes. Then bang it hit me but I couldn’t speak it out. The excitement and joy I felt when I realised that all these guys were saved and were living and working together. Collaborating and brain storming on graphic design projects etc for reaching their generation for Christ. Then I thought wow we have enough for a sports team. But i couldnt open my mouth to say it. The the LORD said ‘christians will not speak out’. Then I had a vision of what looked like a sheer beautiful cliff with the light of dawn shining on it but then the view moved away from me and I saw what I thought to be a cliff was really the cut end of a log and I had been looking at the close up view of the surface of wood grain. Then I woke up and when I went back to sleep I started back with the dream. I… Read more »
Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 27, 2017 11:38 pm
Jane, when did you have this? I had a vision of a lemon coloured two story house. No frills but was large and would of had plenty of room in it. Yellow lemons would be gold, with two levels up. Depending on when you had the dream determines whether it’s all still future, or whether you are partway into it already. Then a dream of being inside a house. There were a few young men in it but it quickly filled up to contain many young men. For the most part they were sitting around with their heads in their tablets etc. I wandered around it and said I am just looking for somewhere to wash my hands and then went into the kitchen where a guy was washing up and I said to him ‘are you on dinner tonite’ He said that he was doing a beef casserole. I said I would gift him the dishes. Preparing dinner is preparing revealation, which we consume. Then bang it hit me but I couldn’t speak it out. The excitement and joy I felt when I realised that all these guys were saved and were living and working together. Collaborating and brain storming on graphic design projects etc for reaching their generation for Christ. Then I thought wow we have enough for a sports team. But i couldnt open my mouth to say it. The the LORD said ‘christians will not speak out’. Interesting, yes? You cant always say everything you see…but you know this already, becuase if you said everything you knew, people would think you were mad. . Then I had a vision of what looked like a sheer beautiful cliff with the light of dawn shining on it but then the view moved away from me and I saw… Read more »
April 20, 2017 6:28 pm
Hey SNS. Thanks so much for all your help. Laughing. The LORD told me yesterday to write to you. Stirred but not shaken. He said sweet n sour. He he. (I have just now understood why the sweet and sour comment the LORD made) But I had not seen your reply here until now (I’m sorry for that) and he hadn’t yet given me anything to share. Thank you for your interpretation of the dream. I hope that the dream was helpful. The interpretation for the vision was just given to me today. The sheer cliff and log… I was thinking about Exodus 15. And having passed through the Red Sea (anniversary Nisan 21, Omer Day 6, 19th April, Torah calendar) they went into the wilderness of Shur. Shur is an enclosure, a wall. Then they came to Marah. The people said ‘what shall we drink’. It was here that Moses cried unto the LORD. The LORD showed him a tree, which he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet. (Has a tie in with the water tank and tablets) The dream was also reflective of our fellowship here of collaborating together. Like the guy showing me a poster..posting a comment. If it seems we are crazy, it is to bring glory to God. And if we are in our right minds, it is for your benefit. 2 Cor 5:13. Those guys were looking at their tablets. After the water was changed from bitter to sweet, Moses said ‘if thou will diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and will do what is right in his sight…. See the tablets, which is cool as we count the days until the anniversary of Pentecost and the LORD God writing the 10 commandments down for our… Read more »
Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
April 26, 2017 6:25 pm

Jane, if you look at a gold chart with 1 day resolution, your dream was fulfilled precisely with two distinct levels up in gold, starting at 1200, next to 1250, then peaking at 1290 or so. That’s your lemon colored two story house. Thanks for posting it, please do post when you get things like that…:-)

I believe your sheer cliff and log represents a sudden equities drop (wood being represented as equities), a reversal if you will, such as with “sweet and sour”. Blessings! SNS

July 21, 2017 5:08 pm
SNS. A curious dream I just had. I don’t know if it is a God dream or not. Leading up to it I had had a discussion with someone about Fletcher Building dropping 8% this past week and that it would be a good opportunity for someone to buy. Also the last thing I felt to do last night was look up the name Naboth from 1 Kings 21. It means words/prophecies. As the grapes and figs are ripening in Isreal.. I am interested in scripture on vineyards. Here is a good one I was given last nite. Isaiah 27. Timely given the sign of the red dragon about to begin in the constellations ‘And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven..’In Rev 12. So the dream: I was inside a house with someone who’s name means ‘he’s heard’. We were about to complete a purchase on this house when I showed the person who was buying a huge hole in the roof and mud on the carpet. They said they weren’t going through with the deal. They walked out to their car. I was then left with the owners and I said that I was sorry but we couldn’t go through with the deal. I felt sorry for them because they would be stuck with it but I was relieved that although I knew we would lose some money we were out of the deal. Then as I walked back to the car very quickly to avoid confrontation, I looked back and the house was actually a pipeline snaking along the side of a hill. I looked across to the other side of the valley and there were survey pegs and string laid out as if there was another pipeline being built. When I got… Read more »
Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
August 2, 2017 9:11 am

Jane, it’s really unusual to get individual stock info, but I have to wonder if f.b. Is Facebook. Keep an eye on it, let’s see if it drops 8%. Hole in roof is all time highs, but don’t trust it……Pipe could be metals down a valley and back up, unless it’s a black oil pipe, then its oil. Late reply here, didn’t see your post. SNS

August 28, 2017 4:08 pm

I have commented further regards the number 6, particular 6 Elul (28 August) as a significant marker in ‘new downwards course in markets’. The LORD bless you as you recover the Kingdom’s wealth. To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. In Mathew 25:27

August 28, 2017 3:56 pm

SNS. I came across an article today about the Jackson Hole meeting in Wyoming. I looked up Jackson Hole and the scenery was identical to the scenery in this dream. ‘Yellen’ comments on financial stability. Me retreating in the dream and avoiding confrontation (getting yelled at). I see the oil was fulfilled on the 3rd August but I think this could be another layer. I had a dream on the 6th August that I didn’t share as it had a personal aspect to it but it began with the number 6 and a dark and gloomy day and then the clouds parted and I saw a NASA spacecraft..then the dream continued into personal stuff.. Seeing this flooding in Houston on 6 Elul (28 August) I thought ‘Houston we have a problem’.

August 4, 2017 1:39 am

SNS. Read today on Reuters: ‘Oil retreats on concerns about OPEC oversupply’. 3 August. Funny cos in that dream that was exactly how it felt as I retreated back to the car. The LORD bless you with your trading.

August 2, 2017 2:49 pm

SNS. I think it was oil appearing to be a good buy but there is a hole in it much bigger than anticipated. And shows some taking a small loss but getting out in time but others being left with a lemon. That was my initial thought but wanted to see others ideas on it. I think we are seeing this happen now.

May 26, 2017 7:20 am

The Lord spoke to me about JNUG the Tuesday before the big market drop, gold was about 1235, I bought it and sold it way too soon, then again, I saw JNG again on Monday, so I bought it again, and got out too soon again. Gold is now up @ 1268, it has climbed up about $33/ounce and silver is @ 17.29 I may go short, but praying about it, have not heard or seen anything yet. I may short it soon.

May 23, 2017 2:02 am

Last Tuesday, the day before the big market drop, I saw JNG and bought JNUG, and sold it the next day for a small profit, I sold it too soon, because this Monday morning, I saw JNG again. I bought a small position in JNUG and it was up over 5% yesterday on Monday, but closed just over 4%. Gold is now retesting and nearing the 1264 area tonight. Last week, on May 18th, it went to 1264 and dropped to around the 1246 area on the same day. It has been climbing since that day. Looks like it is hitting resistance here near 1262 area, if it can get thru 1264-65 I will remain long JNUG, if not, I may short gold with JDST and Silver with DSLV. I’m praying about this, but I think we will still retest gold 1200 and silver 16.00-16.15 after metals top soon, unless the markets tank again, or some other fundamentals come into play. I’m not making any recommendations, I’m praying about all this.
Is anyone “Long”, or “Short” metals?

William
William
May 23, 2017 6:13 am

DLBM,
Next time when you see something again, can you share with us please?
Yesterday I go long with the metal by the vehicle of HL, based on what JB saw ” N ” shape and another one slowly moving to 17.10 forming a rounded top then a little sideways then $4 drop ( silver price). Yesterday the silver price go over 17.10 . So I just thinking it should be the N shape coming up. Matt NZ just said while N Trump is in Middle East, there will be chao every where. So I think the gold price would not so easy to go down so soon.

May 23, 2017 9:18 am

Hi William,
If The Lord shows me something, I will post it. From a technical standpoint, looks like gold topped around 1294 on April 16th, it then dropped down to 1216 on May 9th. Now gold has climbed about to the mid-point of the 1294 high and the 1216 low, where it is now in the 1255-60 area. If it can break above 1264-65, for now I plan on staying long, but if it drops below 1253-54 area, I may go short. It sure looks like gold is having strong resistance trying to break thru 1264-65 area. I’m leaning toward metals weakening, and may start dropping, but praying about it, because gold is at the mid-point, it could go either way. Futures are green this A.M. Dow Futures are around 45 points, looks like stocks may be going up again today.
God bless.

William
William
May 23, 2017 9:43 am

James Rickards has an article:
Only the Lord know everything. The Lord say ” buy “, and show N to JB. ” N ” shape is a instant spike. It should mean something big.
God bless.

May 23, 2017 9:45 am

William, I just sold my JNUG for a small profit, I’m considering taking a small position in JDST.

William
William
May 23, 2017 10:43 am

Well done. I take small profits when I feel the market going the other way.

May 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Looks like metals moving up again, if gold doesn’t break thru 1264, thinking about shorting it. It has failed to break thru 1264 since April 30th, so that’s some strong resistance there. Silver is about to break thru it’s April 30th high of 17.25, it is currently at 17.24
Let’s see what happens, I’m not in any positions right now.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 5, 2017 3:38 am
Joe
Joe
May 5, 2017 4:25 am

Matt NZ
According to Martin Armstrong precious metals move inversely proportional to confidence in governments. Bond rates offer the best measure of confidence in governments. If so, precious metals move directly proportional to bond yields. Unlike other economists he doesn’t give much importance to inflation in determining precious metal prices

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 5, 2017 6:26 am

Thanks Joe

April 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Added more USLV when silver hit 17.20
I read something about N. Korea possibly testing a nuke around May 9th,
also read Trump’s tax plan is looking like it may be a flop, makes me think when reality sets in, and the masses realize Trump can’t save America, it will be, Look out below” for stocks. I’m thinking that may be late summer, or by fall of this year.