On the morning of March 2, I believe God showed me in a dream the fulfillment of a previous vision was starting that day, referring to what He showed me on February 17. Someone who I could not see tossed a basketball towards me, but not directly to me. The ball went down steep and then bounced back up steep, then passed by me on my right side. Since basketballs are often orange, and red and yellow make orange, I interpreted it as a move down and back up in metals.
The bounce pass is easy to see on the 4-hour chart for spot silver prices. It started at $18.43, then dropped about 70 cents the first day, then continued dropping down to $16.84, then returned back up to $18.12 today, so it is still a little below where it started.
Since I did not know where it would hit bottom, I made some wrong assumptions that led to mistakes. I realized I was relying more on my own assumptions than in what He revealed. I believe God wants us to learn not to trust in ourselves, but only in what He reveals without adding anything to it.
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and turn away from evil. (Proverbs 3:5-7)
I was not shown whether or not the price of silver will fully return to $18.43 at this time, but on March 16, I saw a graph showing it move up sharply to $18.12, then it dropped back down just as sharply. I was not shown the time scale of the graph. If what I saw was a one-minute graph, it might have already been fulfilled this morning when it dropped back down to $18.00. If it was a longer time scale, then I would expect the price to start moving down sharply soon. As I am writing this, the current price is $18.09, but it reached $18.14 earlier today. However, the 5-minute and 15-minute graphs both show the price peaked at $18.12.
The image below shows the current 4-hour graph.
I am expecting to see lots of downward movement soon for the following reasons:
- First, the basketball was not passed directly to me. It went past me on my right side, which is bearish because puts are always shown on the right in options trading. So that might be another clue of the price moving down soon.
- Second, when I saw the graph peaking at $18.12, I saw other spikes off to the right which did not reach as high as $18.12. My focus was on the first peak at $18.12, so I did not see the details of those other peaks, just enough to make me think we will soon see a lot of choppy movement soon in the $17 range.
- Third, on March 15, I had a detailed dream showing a graph of silver moving in real time. It moved up at about a 45-degree angle, maybe not even that steep, and formed a rounded top at $17.10. On the other side it started to slope down just a little, then it did a small up and down gyration within a tight range. Then it arrived at a seal or emblem that I understood was like the finish line or the point which the first leg down of the coming steep drop would start. This has not yet been fulfilled, so it is something I will be watching to see.
- Fourth, on March 16, the same day I saw $18.12, I also saw a graph of silver dropping steep down to $17.10, then bouncing back up to about where it dropped from, then it continued working its’ way down, but I did not see how far down. This has not yet been fulfilled.
- Fifth, on March 20, I saw a graph showing the price of silver moving a little lower, then it dropped straight down, but I did not see the price at the bottom (my guess is $17.10). Then it bounced straight back up and I saw the price was $17.47. Then it turned around and started working its way back down, but moving in a choppy pattern, up and down. I believe this was a confirmation of what I saw on March 16, but it revealed the top rather than the bottom.
- Sixth, on March 22, I saw $17.35. At that time, the price was in the range of $17.43 to $17.55 and only went up afterwards, so this number has not yet been fulfilled.
As if this stuff was not already challenging enough, I have seen several prices higher than $18.12. On December 20 2016, I saw $21.53. On December 26 2016, in a dream I saw $20.45. I don’t believe those are coming soon because they are significantly higher than the start of the basketball pass, so they don’t seem to fit right now. My guess is silver will not move that high until after the two legs down, which could be months away or longer.
Since there were no dates revealed with any of these graphs or prices, the information is incomplete. I believe it is best to wait for the fulfillment of patterns or graphs before making any trades. Sometimes a pattern starts to appear, but then it does not complete, so the only way to know for sure is to wait for it. For example, I have been waiting for it to either move up to $18.12 or down to $17.10 so I could get back in on the other side. I believe patience is a key to successful trading.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded Z3news.com to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.
© 2017, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.