Awakening Coming to the Church in Two Phases

sleepyhead

Through a vision that was given to me twice in the past two years, the Holy Spirit has been revealing to me an awakening coming to the Church. In the vision I was standing looking down upon a map of the United States. All across the great plains, the Midwest, the southwest and the southeast was amber gold. The northeast and northwest was green. I immediately asked the Holy Spirit what this meant and His response was immediate.

“There is an awakening coming to the church in the areas represented by gold. It will start up in the great plains and progressively move through the Midwest to the southwest and the southeast.”

I wrestled with what the green meant in the northeast and northwest until I saw a picture of the Empire State Building with the top illuminated with green lights in recognition of Ramadan.

My next question was, why these areas? Again the response was immediate.

“The wound upon the soul of this nation caused by the treatment of the native Americans and slaves is a wound that has never been healed. This healing is the role and responsibility of the church!”

The Holy Spirit revealed this awakening would be in two phases. The first phase would be the blowing of the wind of the Holy Spirit bringing a cleansing of the church and a removal of debris within the church. The fear of the Lord would be restored during the first phase.

The second phase would be an empowering of the church for a last-days harvest.

The cleansing, restoration and empowering of the church will be to prepare us to minister to those impacted by coming events, which will bring many to the church searching for hope and answers. Over the past few years, the Holy Spirit has been speaking to me about events coming to the following five specific cities in the United States:

• New York City, NY – Terrorism
  • Washington D.C. – Foreign Military Invasion
  • Miami (South Beach), FL – Tsunami
  • Los Angeles (Hollywood), CA – Fire
  • San Francisco, CA – Massive Earthquake

These are measured judgments. NYC and Washington D.C. will come under attack. NYC will be terrorist and Washington DC will be a foreign military invasion. Miami (South Beach) will be a tsunami, which I was initially reluctant to say. Los Angeles (Hollywood) will be fire and San Francisco will be a massive earthquake.

In the midst of great chaos and fear, the church will be a shining light leading many to the only hope we have, the Lord Jesus Christ!!

Author: Michael Perritte

Michael Perritte was born in Munich, Germany and grew up from coast to coast in the United States. Although raised in church and called at a young age, he ran from the Lord and lived a rebellious, wicked life for many years. Remarkably the Holy Spirit continued to pursue him with the call from his youth. He humbly recognizes God has called him for this time and hour. He has a great love for the church although he recognizes many, if not most, are not prepared for what’s coming. His heart is to see the body armed and ready for this hour in history, to see prodigals come home, and the eyes of the blind open. Worship with music is huge to Michael and he has been a worship leader/lyricist for several years. Over the past few years, dreams, visions and hearing the Holy Spirit has greatly increased. His greatest desire is simply to say and do what the Father would have him to and to know Him.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Michele Burdo
Michele B
October 5, 2016 7:59 am

It has been my privilege to lead worship with Michael Perritte, along with my husband, Tony for over a decade. We have traveled all over North America lifting up the name of Jesus in music. There were times that it felt as though a portal from heaven opened up and an outpouring of the power and presence of the Holy Spirit flooded forth and we knew for certain that it was not by our own might or talent, rather the presence of our all powerful God.
May we set our face like a flint (Isaiah 50:7) and neither look to the right or the left as we serve our King of Kings and may we be faithful until the end.

Judgement is indeed coming, but the judgements of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. They are more desirable than gold and sweeter than honey. ~Psalm 19:9-10

Peggy A.
October 5, 2016 6:14 am
A word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall) Posted: 04 Oct 2016 10:13 PM PDT “For we know in part, and we prophesy in part, but when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away… I Corinthians 13:9-10 I received the following the evening of 1 October, 2016. Admittedly, I had become anxious as no word was forthcoming in the time, ‘I’ felt it should. This is not a word I want to share, they are bitter to my stomach, but if I am to be true to my calling as a watchman on the wall then I have no choice. I am deeply concerned, shaken, grieved…. please pray about this word and share your thoughts. It goes without saying; we must pray for the protection of Donald Trump. “Wait My child, wait. Quieten your mind to receive from your Abba Father words of truth. Do not be anxious – wait. It is coming – coming quickly. Evil lurks in the shadows awaiting the call to advance. Donald Trump will be assassinated. My child prepare for war. Your nation has no idea the evil among you. Great evil, demonic forces stand behind all that is coming against this nation. You wrestle not against flesh and blood, but principalities, powers of darkness, wicked governments that have been chosen for such a time as this. Many have seen the evil, taken a stand and lost their lives. The evil is vast. Nestled in places of authority evil manipulates the greed of man to fit its agenda. My remnant is not prepared. There is sin in the camp. You must walk before Me in righteousness if you are to stand against such a powerful foe. Prepare, for war is coming and you are not ready.” After receiving… Read more »
Bette Stevens
October 5, 2016 8:32 am

Peggy ,this is confirmation ,I believe in one of my videos ,I said there is an assasination coming and then I received the words shortly after in which I heard,”After October’and that was all…. so thank you for sharing……I am praying God’s will in all things.GBU

October 5, 2016 11:28 am

Bette, where are your videos? How do i get to them.

Peggy A.
October 5, 2016 12:32 pm

Anna,
Click on Bette Stevens’ name in blue next to one of her comments.
That takes you to her web-site. Then, click on “Videos.”

Peggy A.
October 5, 2016 9:52 am

Bette,
Yes, now that you mention it, I do remember those exact two items from your video!

Peggy A.
October 5, 2016 10:31 am

To be accurate, I believe that Bette said “an assassination,” but didn’t specify a name.

Ken B.
Ken B.
October 5, 2016 7:53 am

Peggy, I received this message in my email this morning and had the same idea; it needed to be shared with the Z3 family immediately. We need to pray in earnest for Donald Trump’s protection. Thank you.

Julie Bucker
October 5, 2016 10:04 am

I know that most of us have faith that Christ will pull us through, but this would be a very dire situation in any battle scenario, to have evil in authority and even in our own camps! This is dire. We need to be wise as serpents yet harmless as doves.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 5, 2016 2:02 pm

Another dream regarding Obama by Sergio Rodriguez Oct 4, 2016:
I had dream last night I saw obama sitting in a sofa at the white house watching the poles on NBC News and I heard him say I’m not going anywhere. As I watched him I saw this judges and three people from the Senate house and Obama said I put you in that position for a reason and do as you’re told or you going to lose your jobs. They were all complaint but one of them felt wrong about it. I saw Obama approve laws that were going to shut down old laws and I heard him Clearly say forget about Seeking Justice you have no voice now and he grinned this evil grinch smile; Hillary was laughing on the the background and I turned over I woke up from the dream.

Eddie
Eddie
October 5, 2016 8:46 am

Wow!!!!!! Read Jeremiah 6 this morning. God is speaking through the watchmen and the prophets of the old testament loud and clear. Time is short.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 5, 2016 1:28 pm

Thank you for this word from Ali, Peggy. It confirms a lot of the pieces of the puzzle. God Bless you.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 5, 2016 5:07 pm

Yes thank you Peggy for sharing Ali’s word—-about 4weeks ago or so I was
saying this to all around me —-Pray for Trump’s protection–they want him
—-not going to say! The strength of the feeling went away–as I prayed.
Felt they could have decided to put this ” event ” off!
During this last debate between Hillary & Trump—did anyone else
surmise he wasn’t himself ?—Seemed coy–for some reason!
T did not go for the jugular ? But he did mention his 10 yr. old son–
and THAT was unusual, for he keeps the mention of him in a very candid way. ??? Suspicious –I think ! This is totally my feeling or question,
never heard a mention of anything about what I just said.
Praying for the will of the Father and thankful that His mercies are New
every morning !

Jeff Byerly
October 5, 2016 12:17 pm

Peggy thank you for sharing that message God bless you!

Jeff Byerly
October 5, 2016 12:20 pm

We all need to be praying for Trump whether you believe he will be president or not. We need to pray that he truly knows Jesus if he is assassinated.

October 5, 2016 11:27 am

I remember thinking that they would kill Trump because their other tactics have failed for the most part to start a revolution/uprising but killing him would do it. People will go berserk then and they can then push Killary in and declare martial law. WE ARE TOAST.

October 5, 2016 5:52 pm

We are not toast if we come together to fast and pray. Prayer and repentance and fasting will change outcomes. I pray and declare that the fear of the Lord will cover our land. Fear of the Lord preserves us according to PS. 19.
Problem is, the “elite” are livid about Trump. They except him to win by a landslide. They desperately need to take him out.
Glenda Jackson has said that we need to fast and pray because she has seen the election cancelled and Obama remaining in office, but again, this doesn’t have to be.

October 5, 2016 6:15 pm

His Word never changes Jerome. And we cannot pray against judgment; it won’t do a bit of good. You can only pray against severity of judgment.
We were given plenty of time to repent as a nation, and we were weighed in the balance and we fell short. What Glenda said could very well happen and I think it shall happen. Sure, you can pray for Trump but I would pray that he is truly saved because in the Word given above, it seems to BE GOD’S HAND OVER TRUMPS LIFE NOW. If God said he will be assassinated he will be. I don’t go against God’s will and I don’t wish anyone to perish either. But of course, pray for trump and his family.

You see, the only way God can wake the sleepers & lukewarmers up is to pour out judgment and make them humble themselves before Him since they refused to do so on their own. this election isn’t the only thing ready to happen and much more is coming our way soon!

Hurricane Matthew is from God also and will they wake up when that hits and destroys their homes etc? I doubt it and sad to say but instead I see people cursing God and blaming him for how dare He do that when He is love!

Peggy A.
October 5, 2016 8:31 pm

Anna,
Amen, especially to this part that you wrote:

“You see the problem is spiritual and deep within. People want God to bless this nation, prosper them and give them everything to keep their lives nice and cushy yet how many have actually taken up their cross, how many TRULY LOVE HIM and have an intimate relationship with him instead of being blinded by their religiousity? God wants their heart, not
their religion or theology! PEOPLE NEED TO GET RIGHT AND REPENT NOW SERIOUSLY FOR TIME IS VERY SHORT.”

October 6, 2016 9:33 pm

Very true that God’s word is unchanging, yet God repented of destroying all of Israel when Moses intervened. The Hebrews were disobedient and not deserving of mercy, yet God relented! You say, well we are not Moses. True, but we have a better covenant than Moses and if we pray, God will answer. He has promised it in His word. His mercy today is not based on deserving, but rather on the blood of Jesus Christ.
Blessings, Jere

October 6, 2016 9:59 pm
There will be some mercy during judgment but that does not in any way stop the judgments now that are falling. We are past the point of return and being revived as a nation. We are in the end of days now and the return of Yeshua is not far away. God is not staying His hand and more judgments are on the way! WE as a nation were given years to repent and they refused and instead have gotten worse than ever. At one point He might have relented had we returned after 9/11/2001 but we did for about 3 months and went right back to our own ways and then continued on our downhill slide as a people and if you read the news you can see how evil has manifested itself more than ever and things are getting worse, not better. Just like Israel we were given years to come back since 2001 but we pushed God out and His hand of protection is off of us and now we are seeing the result of leaving him out of the equation; in our govt, in our home lives, in our work, in our lifestyles, in our tolerance of abortion, we embraced gay marriage instead of standing against it as a nation, etc etc. I think that once that gay marriage law come into being, we defied God for the last time and most of his preachers/pastors did not stand up against it nor did they fight it but tolerated it and let it go through. And God defined marriage between man/woman and that was ordained on the tablets in heaven and one cannot change that down here on earth and they did. Now they persecute anyone who refuses to marry gays so they are forcing people to… Read more »
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 8, 2016 12:03 pm

America’s covenant with God expires in 2020. 400 years from the Mayflower Compact. 40 years from the time God sent the great Romanian prophet Dumitru Duduman to America to warn us in, “Wake Up America.” 70 years from the time God blessed America in battle during WWII. We haven’t won a war since and we won’t. The Lord is a Lord of covenants, but America has broken covenant with God as Pastor Faircloth explained in his last week’s sermon, “A Great Change is Here.” We are not Israel. America doesn’t get the same leniency. As long as we bless Israel, He will bless us. We stop blessing and go against Israel (hence the result of Hurricane Matthew) and we are toast!

October 9, 2016 8:47 pm

Even though America has turned to idols as Israel did, it is still the Lord’s nation. He made it for His purposes and He is able to remake it. That’s why God put Trump in place, someone who is outside the system. Yes Ken, God does bring judgement. Katrina was direct result of giving land for peace in Israel. The Civil war was a judgement for slavery. So I’m not saying God won’t bring judgement. I am aware that Pastor Faircloth sees Ms. Pantsuit as the winner, but their are others who see Trump such as Brother Sundu Selveraj. And why are there these different visions? Some must then be false prophets, right? Wrong. They are showing us different results that could play out according to how we respond. Ken, I’m not ready to throw in the towel yet as some on z3 are ready to do. I’m going to remain positive and pray. Jesus said to pray for it to be done on earth as it is done in heaven. Pastor Masih had a vision of good years for us yet. I just spent a little time listening to previous broadcasts of The Prophesy Club with Stan Johnson. These shows are much better explanations than I could offer.
08-26 Is it Martial law or Good Times?
08-29 End from the Beginning
07-26 Interview Pastor Masih
07-20 America’s Time Running Out- Augusto Perez
Best
Jere

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 9, 2016 9:32 pm

Game over! I’m familiar with what you’re saying. Somebody’s gonna be right and somebody’s gonna be wrong. We won’t have to wait long to find out who the true prophets are and who the Hananiah’s are. Check out, “The Next Three Weeks” at http://www.ignitedchurchlife.com and read Jeremiah 13. That’s what the Lord thinks of America. Time to batten down the hatches and be ready for anything, anywhere at anytime.

Sujit
Sujit
October 10, 2016 12:45 am

Hey, Ken,

Thank you for posting this comment about the pastor’s sermon!

Over the weekend, I found myself being reminded of the following posts by the pastor:

“Ichabod! The Fire Has Gone Out and My Spirit Has Departed!”
“We Are in a 60-Day Window of a National Heart Attack”

I wondered why. Was the Holy Spirit trying to tell me something? I believe he was.

So I reread the posts. Also I found myself thinking if Hurricane Matthew was the heart attack. Then I reasoned that it did not seem to fit, but perhaps it was a sign of an oncoming heart attack.

Was it pure coincidence that I felt moved to listen to the pastor’s sermon? You didn’t even post the actual link! And I was about to leave for work! But I believe the Spirit wanted me to listen to what the pastor had to say. And it wasn’t 10–15 minutes. Over an hour!

I couldn’t help smiling at your choice of words—game over. What’s going to happen is already history according to the Lord.

I also find it interesting that the Lord said to me when I meditated on Romans 13:1–7 that he was the only authority I am to fear in the coming days.

Something is up, Ken. If the Lord has reason to say not to fear (or to fear only him) then whatever is going to happen will be capable of triggering fear in the hearts of those who don’t know God.

Thanks again for posting. I believe the Holy Spirit wanted me to listen.

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 10, 2016 6:54 am

Yep! My husband and son listen to Pastor Faircloth every week. We live in Asia, and we consider him our pastor at this time.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 10, 2016 5:29 am

You’re welcome, Sujit. I read your comments and listened to you on trunews. You are a man of God. Thank you for having eyes to see and ears to hear what has happened, is happening and will happen.

October 11, 2016 6:48 am

I listened to Pastor Faircloths message, but you must remember that he iis seeing things from a Hillary viewpoint. If Hillary wins, then I agree, the future iis very dire.
I also don’t agree that our time is comparable to the scenario iin Jeremiah’s time. They had a king who would not listen to God’s warning. We however have a choice to elect a leader who is willing to listen and bring the nation into a godly direction.
So I don’t understand why it’s “Game over”?

Deplorable Me

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 11, 2016 6:58 am

It’s “game over” in America, because this nation has broken covenant with God and shows NO sign of repentance. Pastor Faircloth’s not looking at it from a “Hillary point of view,” he thinks they’re both vile. If you listen to, “The Next Three Weeks” he explains that. Regardless, America has broken covenant, or president is the antichrist and this nation has become a vile and disgusting cesspool of sin. “There is no political solution for a sin problem..” I’d be surprised if there even is an election. We’ll see soon enough.

Javita
Javita
October 11, 2016 10:13 am

So here is Lance Walleneau. This shows the polarities in beliefs. Someone’s right??? I lean more toward Pastor Faircloth, but time will tell.

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 10, 2016 6:51 am

In Jeremiah 13, God said even if Moses or Samuel interceded, He wouldn’t change His mind. There comes a point where God says, “Enough!” In Nineveh, ALL repented, from the top down.

October 5, 2016 6:49 pm

you know Jerome, what I wanted to add was that when we are born God already has our day of departure there and if this is God’s will that He decides to take Trump home, then it will happen.
Can we pray for his safety? Yes and I would pray for his family because I do believe they were threatened; his son was for sure. Will our prayers stop the assassination? We soon shall see won’t we?

if Trump does die in November then it will cause a revolution and martial law and that will make Obama way too happy and Hillary will be disappointed because she is desperate to be #1 and all powerful.

October 6, 2016 10:08 pm

Thanks for your comment Anna. Indeed God has a plan for us, but is never a plan to cut our life and mission short. Many misunderstand this. God’s plan is always the best. It never includes disease or tragic accidents etc. These things are not from God, but from the enemy. God is never the author of evil. Assassinations are evil. Our warfare in the heavens will turn this around. As an example, I never accept any health problem as from God. I always repuke the lie of Satan and declare my healing. This is my right according to the new covenant. You know Anna, God has a will for every believer, but few actually walk in it, because they dont put in the effort to actively find it. No one just falls into God’s will because it is there. I don’t accept fatalism, I don’t think the Bible supports it.
God’s will is for Mr. Trump is to be our president, but He needs us to participate to make it happen.
Blessings
Jere

October 6, 2016 11:24 pm
God has a plan for each one of us; he knows our birthdate and our death date. It is in your Book of Life. You are not understanding the whole Word of God. You can’t just take the parts you like and live by that. this is not fatalism Jerome/ this is the reality of judgment. You said God doesn’t destroy but He does destroy evil and this nation has committed evil against Him. God’s will is not for man to rely on man to make America great again. The last prophetic word that was here on z3news I do believe was that trump will be assassinated in November. Scroll down and you will see it. I didn’t post it but it is on z3news. As far as this new covenant teachings, you must know OT/NT as a whole to understand God’s mind. When Yeshua comes back, is He coming back with a happy face or as a WARRIOR KING to destroy and bring His reward for all with him? He is fierce Jerome and to portray only one side of Him is simply not knowing who He truly is. Just like we can get to the point of enough is enough so can He. You say evil is of satan and this is true but remember even satan must go to God and ask him if he can do it. Then God okays it. So again that puts God in charge and He is the one that allows it in. That is the price people pay for disobedience! read Jeremiah 6:10-15 and also read Revelation and what does that say? He mentions nothing about restoring us but He mentions restoration of all things in the new kingdom to Come and that is the one where Yeshua reigns with a… Read more »
Peggy A.
October 7, 2016 12:50 pm

Anna,
I believe you’re right. I just recently read a book “Worship, Warfare, and Intercession” by Robert Misst. He is a powerful intercessor that was translated to heaven to participate in the Worship there. He found out that we on earth should be joining the type of Worship that is in Heaven to help bring about this New Heaven and New Earth. We are to partner with the desires of Heaven……”on earth as it is in Heaven.”

October 7, 2016 2:26 pm
that is awesome Peggy! I have had many things shown to me by Abba Father and I was new to all this and just started back and was drawn to repentance by Him. Well I was singing I think it was the song Hallelujah and all of a sudden I was up there and the angels were singing my song with me and clapping that I returned back to the fold of God. They were beautiful and was it maybe them picking out the song I was to sing when I thought it was me picking out the song? I don’t know. lol I was taken up in the Spirit that night. I had no idea what it all was really and I was awestruck to say the least. All I know I would love for that to happen every night. The angels voices are nothing like even the best singers on earth are. Much better! There are some videos online though that you can hear angels singing during times of worship. Have you ever listened to any? The worship they do in these churches now is not worship at all but christian rock concerts. I do know after He drew me to repentance I had to “unlearn” all the ways of man down here and start like a child all over again. I simply asked him to teach me because nothing made sense in these churches to me because you can have 3 baptist churches within 2 blocks of each other and not one will agree with the other. And we are to be in “unity” so how is that us, the body being united as One in worship when they can’t even agree? So I stopped all that and just asked him to show me and be my… Read more »
Peggy A.
October 7, 2016 3:00 pm

Anna,
That’s TRIPLE AWESOME!!! What an interesting testimony!
The author of the book, Robert Misst heard “Song of the Cherubim” by Jill Shannon (her music is “downloaded” from Heaven). He didn’t know here, but thought that the song reminded him of the songs in Heaven. He asked her to do a companion CD to the “Worship, Warfare, and Intercession” book.

Anyway, apparently the songs in Heaven can be like “partner songs;” 5 songs/melodies sung together at the same time, yet in perfect harmony. For example, songs of the Cherubim (Living Creatures), Elders, Angelic Hosts, etc. My end-time assignment is Piano-Worship-Warfare, so I’m very interested in all of this.

I remember one more thing. If our worship in our churches (on earth) lines up with the worship in Heaven, God’s Presence can come down with healing, deliverance etc. Also, ideally, Worship will lead into Warfare for the people on earth.
What an interesting concept; not the traditional concept of singing a few hymns in the traditional church OR the “Rock Concerts” in the non-traditional church!

I would love to hear the angelic singing that you refer to.
If you can give me a title or link, that would be appreciated.

October 7, 2016 4:33 pm

you might enjoy this a lot. does it sound like the music of christian rock? LOL. Not to me and our music in these churches are anything but heavenly now
enjoy
A Choir of Angels (Music Slowed 800%) BCguardians 3,642,426 views

October 7, 2016 4:20 pm

Real Angels Heard Singing on Tape!! [Audio] – Demonstrate It
Angels Caught Singing on Tape!! (Listen to … a group of people were preparing for choir practice at their church. … hear the angel voice singing halleluyah
[Search domain demonstrateit.org] demonstrateit.org/angels-caught-singing-on-tape-listen-to-t…

October 7, 2016 4:05 pm
I only got to go up once and see that and the unison is amazing along with the vocals. Sometimes I just ask Father to lead me to what He likes and then it starts off slow like regular songs and then all of a sudden He will bring me to songs by people I never heard of and when He does do that, the songs seem to be amplified and I can’t sing like that (heehee I really can’t). That is the glory of God around me then I hear. Yes God absolutely loves music but He always steers me away from that rock christian stuff if I go into that. I will try to find the one that the angels joined in at this tiny church with maybe 20 people in it and the Pastor had told them to bring their kids there that night. Well he had a tape in the machine (it was in the 80s or early 90s this happened) and the whole church lit up with light and they heard something coming down from heaven. Everyone dropped to their knees and He stayed there with them for awhile. The people were repenting and healing did come. Much crying and being overwhelmed by His presence. The presence of the Holy Spirit did fill that tiny building and they said to this day that whenever they go into that church they feel His presence that strongly still. He loved their worship that night I suppose but the best part was that when he took the tape out and then placed it back in they heard all the angels singing with them, joining in the worship. Let me look and see if I can find it again or find something similar but it was really wonderful! And… Read more »
Peggy A.
October 8, 2016 1:10 pm

Anna,
Thanks so much for the 3 posts above. I haven’t checked the links yet, but I will. Your information in the bottom post is truly AMAZING. Truly, it is the presence of the Holy Spirit that we need. Thanks again, Peggy

October 8, 2016 1:15 pm

I copied and pasted them so that you could just click on them and it didn’t take on here. But they are on you tube so just type in you tube and the above ones I sent.
enjoy

Peggy A.
October 8, 2016 2:37 pm

Anna and anyone interested,
Here is “Song of the Cherubim” by Jill Shannon (a Messianic Jew ) that is also a Worship Leader; Sings and plays keyboard and guitar; receives music as downloads from Heaven, imitating the type of Worship going on in Heaven, so we can partner with Heaven in what they are singing about. “On earth as it is in Heaven.”

October 9, 2016 12:45 pm

VERY NICE SONG. I enjoyed that. Thank you for sending.

Susie
Susie
October 7, 2016 9:37 am

Please know that I do not respond in a spirit of “debate” or disagreement, but can I ask this question in regards to our day of departure from this earth being a predetermined clock that cannot be changed?
If that is truly the case, then why would America bear the guilt of the multitude of abortions? We cannot say it was the Lord’s will and predetermined plan for all of those babies to die at that scheduled point of time in their lives and at the same time say that man took their lives?
That would apply to many other situations as well.

Sujit
Sujit
October 7, 2016 10:41 am
Susie, I will attempt to explain, but do pray about what I share. It is the Holy Spirit who gives us wisdom. It is not predetermination; it is God being in control. You could imagine it as God having the master plan all laid out but still allowing everyone capable of exercising free will to play around with the details so long as they don’t interfere with his overall plan. So, I believe when he lets evil have its way, it is because he wishes to show the ugly consequences of evil and to prove that because he is good, good can overcome evil—always. So, the direct consequences of evil are ugly, and its victims suffer, but the indirect consequence is that God proves his ways are always best. Why is the proof necessary? Because, his creation has free will, and he desires his creation to freely believe in him, love him, and trust him. Might we speculate as to why one-third of the heavenly beings, perfectly holy in character, chose to rebel? Could it be because they felt there was a better way to run things? Why not? After all, they were holy; they were powerful; they had wisdom and knowledge. Why couldn’t there be a better way? Was there any proof that the God they served did actually do things the best way? But will God let evil interfere so much with his master plan that it is derailed or grossly distorted? I don’t think so. Did not God love all the little children that Herod massacred? He let evil have its way, but not so much that it robbed us of our savior. Did Herod have a choice? Sure, he did. Could God have saved all the other children? Sure, he could have. But, if he had… Read more »
Susie
Susie
October 7, 2016 11:49 am

I responded to you, Sujit, but it didn’t post. You are saying the same thing I said, but in a different way… That God allows what we choose or allow, but that doesn’t mean it is His will…. I was particularly addressing a belief that there is a day on a calendar that we die regardless of our choices, faith or obedience. (Eph 2, Psalm 91:16 and Proverbs 3:2 among many others) address that. That would mean that even if the parent did not choose abortion, the baby would die on that day. Yes, He knows the end from the beginning and the choices that we WILL make and the consequences that those choices will have, but that does not mean it was the destiny and plan that He desired for us. We know that He desires that no man perishes and that everyone comes to the knowledge of the Truth, and yet we know many will perish and end up in hell. Yes, He has a sovereign plan for eternity and yet it is very clear that Satan is the “god” of this world and that we are asked to suit up, armor up and take ground for Jesus changing some of the outcomes that satan has planned for people.

It is impossible for any of us without personal knowledge of each other and our respective journeys to explain to each other in 3 paragraphs or less how we each came to the revelations we have and why.. so with that just know that we are all on the same team and I need to get off my laptop and go take some ground for Jesus 🙂

Susie
Susie
October 7, 2016 12:16 pm

(p.s.. none of my previous posts were arguing whether or why God was bringing judgement to this nation. I am in full agreement that the world is experiencing judgement. I was also not saying that our efforts or a new President was going to stop judgement.. I was speaking primarily to the individual issues of faith, obedience and outcome vs sovereign outcomes.)

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 7, 2016 11:20 am

I love your explanation Sujit. Most people don’t realize evil is the result of sin.

I think of sin as the title of the crime one has committed. I think of evil as the result of the crime committed. I think of judgement as the punishment for the crime committed. I believe sin has different degrees of severity, because certian sins get you a greater punishment in Hell. Like knowing the Lord and turning your back on him.

Evil was created by God to let people see the result of being in sin (disobedience to God). Isaiah 45:7 tells you peace and evil are created by God.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Peggy A.
October 7, 2016 12:54 pm

We can do it God’s Way OR we can do it God’s Way, but
We will do it God’s Way! He’s our Creator and He’s IN CHARGE! We need to conform to Heaven’s RULES!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 7, 2016 11:08 am

He knows all the future decisions we made….from His perspective. AMEN! Don’t understand it, just know it’s true. If our books are in heaven, He knows the end from the beginning. Time is just a dimension.

October 7, 2016 10:35 am
Okay, first of all, how do you or I know God’s ultimate plan for mankind? Did He not know that Lucifer would betray Him? of course He did. Let me see if I can make a point here without confusing you. Our number is up when He determines it is up but remember story of Lazarus. He died but then Jesus felt compassion on him and raised him from the dead. He had compassion on the family and it was His friend also. So, there are instances when people pray over the person that God hears that prayer and decides at that time. I died twice Susie and here I am now writing this. I saw His hand, the gate, begged to go in, saw the Book of Life, remembered even what I said as a tiny baby and He said “I am not ready for you yet”. I was like 22 then and next thing I knew I was back in my body. I was not happy at all because I wanted to get in that gate. I had a 4 yr old son to take care of here and i still didn’t want to come back. Many have said that also that have died and come back. Satan tries to take us out at times but if it is not God’s ordained time then He will change it. I was also not yet saved and was not going to heaven then like i thought I was. Now that I am much older than 22, I started to understand a little more of this. God commanded me and said “bring your mother home for her passing” in 2010. that is when it started to make sense. I did not yet finish doing His will for my mother. She had… Read more »
Susie
Susie
October 7, 2016 10:51 am

Your testimonies are awesome and there are definitely absolutes in the Word for us to declare and then there are things that not as absolute. That is what I was referring to in regards to abortion. Sin and man’s choice, and doing our own will in this world can end a life. That doesn’t mean that was God’s plan or destiny for that baby (or adult).

We also do not know how many people were praying for you that you are not aware of when you experienced what you did. We know that the Word absolutely does tell us that faith and obedience and intercession can determine outcomes and that puts some responsibility on us. It is not a weight to bear if we are in Christ and doing those things through Him.

Many times death comes as a result of sin and we know God cannot tempt us to sin.

While I fully believe that this country is under judgement even now, I do not believe that any many or woman is qualified to declare that God has “run out of mercy”. Without mercy, there is no Gospel to declare. Without mercy, there is no end time harvest.

We just need to be careful which things we declare as “absolutes” based on our own experiences.

October 7, 2016 11:30 am

I totally agree Susie. I never think God runs out of mercy; that is not who He is. In the midst of judgment there is always mercy! Just look at how much mercy He has given to you and I! 🙂
it is why God will have his people out on their assignments or missions to do the Will of the Father at this time so that many more come to Him. God’s love is deeper than the sea!

Susie
Susie
October 6, 2016 11:04 pm

Amen.. I won’t specifically say I know it is God’s will for Trump to be president, but regarding the other issues I am in total agreement. God knows when our last day is, but it doesn’t always mean it is His plan for our life to end in that way. I believe it is backed up by this Scripture:

Matthew 10:28(NKJV)
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

In other words, man (under the enemy’s influence) can cause death and destruction but have no power over you regarding your soul. Cancer can cause death, but nothing in the Word supports that the Lord “gives” cancer. Everything about Jesus’ ministry shows me that when He healed of sickness he was “defeating the works of the enemy.”

There are also too many “if/then” statements in the Word. If you do this, then this will happen…

Eph 6:1-3 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.”

I watch the majority of my Christian friends declare that every tragedy, every bad thing that happens was “God’s will”, because it takes any responsibility away from us. I believe in God’s sovereignty over the full picture, but to say that God exercises that sovereignty in everything about our daily lives or our nation absolves us of any need for faith, obedience, or prayer.

October 6, 2016 11:41 pm
God blesses and God curses! He blesses those that follow His commandments and there are I believe 69 verses that say “if you love Me, keep my commandments” etc but in different words. To love God with your heart, soul and mind and to love neighbor as thyself is a summation of the Ten Commandments that we are to follow. We are to follow all commandments; remember Ten Commandments went inside the Ark, the 613 written by Moses went on the outside of the Ark and they were ordinances. When a person is in disobedience of His Word, his commands then expect bad things to happen in your life. When I was not following God’s commandments but living the good life as i wanted to, I got very sick for years. When I repented and returned and asked Him to come back into my life, then slowly the illness I had for years was gone. The Holy Spirit started healing my heart, my physical body and also teaching me how we are to walk the narrow road and stay off the broad road that leads to hell. The reason people get sick is because they have stepped out of God’s Will for their lives! The narrow road is extremely difficult and I know because I had to give up my house, my friends left because I started walking in obedience, I had to give up idol worship like Christmas, Easter etc (all paganistic holidays and not of God) etc. Much more but too long to mention here. It is a journey He takes you on and opens your eyes to as you walk with Him. You can’t walk with God and have one foot in the world. Those He will spew out of his mouth like vomit. God’s will is… Read more »
Peggy A.
October 7, 2016 1:03 pm

If we want to know God’s Will, we just simply look to His Word.
That is His Will. I agree, His Will is to HEAL. (Sometimes that healing means the transition to Heaven.)

Kevin Schmuki
October 5, 2016 2:40 pm

The words “prepare for war” have been resonating in my spirit for some time now. Michael, thank you for this post. The following is a short poem I wrote down after reading your word:

Prepare for war,
For judgment is in store
For a nation once grand,
Has refused My gentle hand

The child coming forth to meet us,
You only label a fetus
The blood this nation has spilled,
The precious lives we have killed

Will produce an equal amount,
A fair and just body count
An eye, a tooth, is deserved
The scales of justice are served

Be not among the goats,
Unredeemed by their votes
Be a sheep and repent,
And the Lord will relent

Your spirit will not be affected,
Your heart and soul are protected
Be not found in the Babylon horde,
But prepare for the coming of the Lord.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 5, 2016 1:06 am

Michael, this resonated with me. Part of the prayer points for the prayer drives done for my County included your two points: Native Americans and slavery. My County has portions of the Trail of Tears and was the original Headquarters of the KKK. While driving, the impression to pray for these two groups was very strong. The intercessory work done was for empowering the Church to bring necessary healing.

October 5, 2016 3:26 am

This indeed is the churches responsibility! We see the results of it being tolerated. We must individually and as the body of Christ foster healing and reconciliation. There is no greater witness than the body of Christ united in sincere love that transcends rich or poor, skin color and nationality. Being citizens of heaven transcends all!

October 5, 2016 11:29 am

Michael, didn’t you post this earlier at one point on z3news or was it someone else? i just remember seeing it.

OutdoorJon
October 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Michael Perritte, did you know that Dutch Sheets and Neigel Bigpond along with many tribes are soon going to Washington, DC to pray for revival and unity? On Glory of Zion Webcast last weekend right before Neigel and others spoke about unity and the harvest of souIs, I went into a vision in which I was overlooking a grain truck. The wheat was filling up and overflowing out of the top side of the truck. Big surprise! These wheat kernels were the colors of all the races! I’ve worked many grain harvests and would climb the ladders on the sides of trucks making sure the grain cart operators put in the right amounts of grain.
It made me think about the wheat and tares.

October 14, 2016 5:03 pm

I didn’t know that but it’s awesome to here!! It’s time for the awakening!!

melisa l skaggs
melisa l skaggs
October 5, 2016 1:25 am

Yes Michael I am a native American and they have been done wrongly The church will not wake up not this nation until a great shaking takes place the church has been asleep in their comfortable chairs

October 5, 2016 3:29 am

Did you see any of Azusa Now from this past summer?

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 5, 2016 8:04 am

Yes Michael—–I was able to watch Azusa Now , at least parts of it.
It was wonderful to see the native American being represented on
stage. God bless all who worked so hard in this effort—but—I agree
with melisa and state once again—SHAKING first—then outpouring !

October 5, 2016 8:50 am

I agree Kathy C! The shaking is definitely upon us. I don’t believe for a moment that this awakening will be during comfortable times. In the midst of devastating events and perilous times the awakening and empowering will take place. As the remnant we have a great responsibility to walk in humility. To whom much is given much is required and we have nothing that we haven’t been given. Above all else we must overflow with sincere love. Much of the church will be shell shocked as a result of devastating events and we must humbly minister truth in love.

Jay G.
Jay G.
October 5, 2016 2:54 am

Eternal God and Heavenly Father, Your Will be Done with America.

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
October 5, 2016 1:29 pm
I came across this prophetic message on the f/b post of another Christian. It sounds interesting I might say but as all prophetic words, it needs to be discerned. TheMeek Cjt 2 hrs · The “wiki leaks” organization is exposing the truth about Hillary Clinton, says the Lord. God says that he is using wiki leaks to expose the truth about this election and it’s many secrets behind it. But Assage, the man behind the leaks of information will be killed by a government agent. They will falsify the report and they will lie, but I know who will do it, says the Lord, and I will bring judgement upon the Hillary Clinton Administration, for murdering him and many wicked things she has planned, hiding behind that smile. She is cruel and has a wicked mentality to divide and destroy. She does not love you, my children. She has very occultic ties and does occultict things such as sacrifices, and praying at satanic altars to her Father the devil, which who has twisted the truth in this election. She worships idols at Bohemian Grove (a free mason occultic worship gathering in California for the elite high class in society). Hillary has planted mind control spells on the people, so they will love her and follow her commands. Hillary Clinton is an occultic witch. —————————————————————- Isaiah 42:14 and 17, “I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once. …They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.” 1st Corinthians 4:5, “Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to… Read more »
jim mccollam
October 5, 2016 4:42 pm

After 45 years of studying and preaching the gospel I must say that angels have never taken women as wives and produced children. Angels are never referred to as Sons of god, that is always a term used for humans. H4397 Mal’ak is used almost exclusively through the old testament in reference to angels and does not appear in Genesis ch. 6 or Job ch. 1 and 2. H 5303 nef-eel’ means bully or tyrant not 15 foot tall Hy-bred. If you look at the Mormon tyrants of the past and present you will see men acting like they did in Genesis ch. 6. or Solomon who had a thousand women. Man was given dominion over the earth not fallen angels. if fallen angels could have taken women at their wim they no doubt would have taken Eve away from Adam and they would still be taking women today. The flood came as a result of man’s sinfulness not the angels. Read it again.

October 5, 2016 6:21 pm

Actually,we get some of our information about this from the book of Enoch. While it is not scripture, it is historical information that was used by Jude in his scriptural letter. From it we learn that there is a class of angels known as the “watchers” These angels actually do have fleshly bodies of some sort. Some of them fell for the deception of Lucifer. They produced the giants by taking human women. The Bible tells us they had 6 fingers and 6 toes on each hand and foot . There are photos of skeletons that confirm this to be true. You can see them online. For much more info Google L.A. Marzuli.
Peace.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 5, 2016 3:53 pm

B Raggie this is a powerful word. I encourage all to pray for discernment, and see if this word is from God. (One should do this with any word given). I going to do the same, because I take no chances with deception. I go directly to the source (God Almighty) to see if any word, prophecy, dream, or vision is from him. My initial reaction was this word is confirmation to many other prophecies. I believe Obama is the A.C. so this lines up with what others have seen.

Obama’s plan is to make race riots more nuclear (figuratively speaking), so he can declare Martial Law.

Devastating destruction is at America’s doorstep.

Stephen Gola
Stephen Gola
October 5, 2016 1:13 pm
Michael, as confirmation to what the Lord gave you, our neighbor from years ago who was pastor David Minor (who has since gone on to be with the Lord) has given this same word from the Lord back in 1987. Read below. Peace, Stephen THE WIND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS BLOWING The Spirit of God would say to you that the wind of the Holy Spirit is blowing through the land. The church, however, is incapable of fully recognizing this wind. Just as your nation has given names to its hurricanes, so I have put My Name on this wind. This wind shall be named, HOLINESS TO THE LORD. Because of a lack of understanding, some of My people will try to find shelter from the wind, but in so doing, they shall miss My work. For this wind has been sent to blow through every church that names My Name. It shall blow through every institution that has been raised in My Name. In those institutions that have substituted their name for Mine, they shall fall by the impact of My wind. I cannot tolerate My church in its present form, nor will I tolerate it. Ministries and organizations will shake and fall in the face of this wind, and even though some will seek to hide from that wind, they shall not escape. It shall blow against your lives and all around you will appear to be crumbling, and so it shall, but never forget this is My wind, saith the Lord. With tornado force, it will come and appear to leave devastation, but the Word of the Lord comes and says, “Turn your face into the wind and let it blow.” For only that which is not of Me shall be devastated. You must see this… Read more »
December 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Hi Stephen I was reading over this again and was greatly encouraged in my spirit. Could you possibly send this to my email?

October 8, 2016 12:26 pm

Thats awesome thanks for sharing!

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 4, 2016 11:20 pm

Michael,
This word is Holy Spirit right on—–there must be a shaking it appears, before the prodigals come home, as you have stated.
Our God will not be mocked –and have been praying for some of my family
for years now! Have been claiming them , as God see’s them and not my
bias understanding’s of what’s wrong with them.
There are many believers that have confirmed a word such as this —
on other sites and also on Z3—thanks for sharing .
John Paul Jackson had a heart broken towards the native Americans of
this nation. Was asked by the Lord to go to a tribe and reconcile with a
particular people. Was able to accomplish this before the Lord took him home.
You could find this event on his website—hopefully!
Your faithfulness is encouraging—Love that you are called to lead worship
and your heart is deeply in the call!
Accept for recently—I was blessed by being used of the Lord in worship —
now different capacity—Nothing like it — Shalom and Praise His Name !

October 5, 2016 3:20 am

When I think of prodigals of which I was the greatest I imagine how many people there are in this nation that grew up on a church pew or Sunday school class that have walked away for a myriad of reasons. My hope and belief is that some will remember and return when they see these events begin to happen.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 5, 2016 1:32 pm

Amen Michael. As well I believe the more people we witness to even if they don’t go to the Lord right away, when these thing happen the seed we planted will bring them to God then.

Rachel Baxter
October 5, 2016 10:08 pm

Yes and amen. I am in prayer for Trumps protection.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 5, 2016 1:23 pm

Thanks for your work in our Lord Michael. I believe this message is from God. Amen and praise to our wonderful amazing Lord in how he works. Unfortunately it takes much adversity to draw most to God. We will be the ones to explain all we have learned through Gods word and voice during the midst of chaos and destruction. To explain he is in control and express his mercy and grace to the lost and distraught. Thank you Lord for this and may we all be covered in the blood of the lamb as we witness to these people. Let the Holy Spirit direct our words and actions in these coming times.