I received the following message today from Evangelist Todd Bentley, confirming another great awakening is coming to America.

I believe we are in a new season where we will learn to partner with the Angels that gather.

So often we are blind to the spiritual state of others, regarding such as their state of readiness to receive Christ. Jesus tells His disciples to become alert to the readiness of the harvest. Remember the word “look”, (theomai) means “to wonder, to behold, view attentively, contemplate, indicating a sense of wondering consideration involving a careful and deliberate vision.”

As I prepared to encourage people in a new season of harvest for America, I kept seeing, in my spirit, an Awakening angel assigned to awaken a new season of Harvest time and revival in America. This angel was dressed in old-fashioned clothes, as in patriotic times. What came to mind was the beginning of the first thirteen colonies and the birth of America’s independence and the First Great Awakening. This angel was red, white and blue with a large sickle in its hand.

We need a vision of the harvest and we need to lift up our eyes and see the fields are already white and many are ready to be harvested even in America. We need to turn on our spiritual eyes and see the harvest at the end of the age is at hand.

To bring this great awakening, I think the Awakening Angel will need to bring a great shaking because America is currently in a deep sleep spiritually.

Guido Spinozzi
Guido Spinozzi
June 28, 2018 10:24 PM

Brother James, it has never been easier to give people booklets & tracts in my 46 years as a Christian! Praise GOD & Thank GOD- many many people are going to get saved!!

Richard
Richard
June 29, 2018 1:14 AM

Is that your experience in the US? Major cities?

John Barry
John Barry
June 28, 2018 11:02 PM

Amen James , the Word says we should store up riches in Heaven , one Soul is worth more than all the gold & silver on earth to CREATOR . The worker who harvests Souls now , will be rich indeed when we get home & we will regret ever wasted minute not doing so here , imo . Blessings

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
June 29, 2018 8:27 AM

I agree, James

S.Y.
S.Y.
July 3, 2018 2:51 AM
James, I received this email from Lou Engle founder of The Call and this totally aligns with your article! Saints, we have much to do on our knees in our prayer closets and crying out to the Lord! Thank you James, it’s confirmation for what many and I have been praying for! A Great Awakening and Revival! Praise Jesus! Here is the email. I hope it will encourage others. 😀 View this email in your browser An Urgent Message from Lou Engle Letter From the Editor: In 2008 we held a four-month 24/7 Bound4Life prayer strike at the steps of the Supreme Court. In the face of the mounting bloodshed of abortion, our only case was to plead the better blood of the slain Lamb of God who has become for us a mercy seat. At the time, the Lord gave us a prophetic cry for another type of mercy seat on the bench of the Supreme Court. We knew we needed a seat of government – a judge’s seat – that would align with God’s merciful intent and shift the court, not just from liberal to conservative, but from rebellion to righteousness. This week, with Justice Kennedy now vacating his place on the bench, we have come to a moment in time when this cry can be answered. In the following Briefing, we share what God has entrusted to us as some of the how and what we need to pray at this crucial turning point in America. – Cheryl Amabile The Briefing 026 – THE MERCY SEAT Jesus, I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America. Lou Engle’s 22-word prayer to replace the 22-word prayer that was removed from schools by Engel v Vitale About… Read more »
Joshua Chuah
Joshua Chuah
June 30, 2018 7:50 AM

Jeff Jansen: “New Musical Prophets, the Sound of Revival, and Prophetic Word by Bob Jones”