The Lord is now warning his people that a dangerous enemy has infiltrated our camp.
Yesterday, Nicole Moore posted her warnings of an Islamic plot to kill Christian children in churches all across America. Today, I learned Jewish author Avi Lipkin is sounding the same warning. Nicole heard it from the Holy Spirit. Avi heard it from his wife, Rachel.
Rachel Lipkin regularly monitors Islamic broadcasts, television feeds and other Islamic news outlets. In a recent Arabian broadcast, she heard Islamic militants claim that every church in America has now been infiltrated with Muslim spies.
This is a huge claim considering there are about 340,000 churches across America. Perhaps they meant every large church, or perhaps they were blowing smoke. Even if the actual infiltration involves only a small percentage of churches, a coordinated attack would still be devastating.
It is hard to know how many Muslim militants are already operating inside America, but we know they would not be here without the help of President Obama. He has been waging Jihad from the White House by opening our southern border for the past seven years.
Thank God for a few brave patriots with the courage to speak out. Speaking at a conference in June 2015, Avi Lipkin shared the following statements:
All churches in America have been infiltrated by Muslim spies who frequently pretend to have found Christ but are really looking to provide intelligence to radical Muslims who will try to kill all Jews and Christians when jihad is ordered upon the U.S.
The bottom line in Islam is that every Jew dies and after that every Christian dies.
“When Muslims come to you and say ‘Oh yes, we have accepted Christ and we are born-again,’ you gotta be real careful because lying in Arabic is not only permissible it is commanded,” he claimed. “Lying is a virtue in Islam to defeat the enemy.” (Source: Christian Post)
He believes the spies seek to collect the names, addresses, and personal information about every member of the church. They also report on the church schedules and layout of facilities. All of this is done in preparation for Jihad, which is an Arabic word that means struggle.
Once they have collected the data, Islamic leaders can launch a coordinated attack on churches across America at a moment’s notice. Possible trigger events could be a Muslim holy day or the start of a new war in the Middle East.
The spies use deception to build personal relationships with those they seek to kill. Muslims are normally forbidden from entering churches and from having relationships with Jews or Christians. However, an exception is made for those participating in Jihad.
The similarities between Avi Lipkin’s warning and Nicole Moore’s warning are amazing. Through dreams and visions, she saw a Middle Eastern Muslim teenager in her church claiming to have recently received the Lord, but she was shown he was actually a Muslim. She then saw him volunteering to help with the children’s ministry. Later, she saw him being handed a package from another Muslim man who was operating outside the church. See her post, Islamic Plot to Murder America’s Christian Children Revealed.
Churches are soft targets for Muslim predators due to gaping holes in their security systems, which is understandable because the dangers have been minimal in the past. Doors are normally left unlocked during services, side doors are often unattended, total strangers are welcomed with no questions asked, and members are unarmed. We have some work to do.
Ten Step Church Security Prep List:
Church leaders have a natural aversion to talking about church security. They don’t want to alarm their people or cause a panic. Oh the horrible danger that people might stay home!
What is needed is just the opposite. Blow a bull horn from the pulpit. Sound the alarm! Our enemy is already inside the camp so it is foolish to be concerned with causing alarm. Let everyone know the threat and what they can do to stop it. Ignoring the problem won’t make it go away. We need to put some things in place, then we can worship the Lord securely.
The Lord has not revealed these things to cause fear, but to help us prepare. Here are ten practical steps churches can take to defeat this enemy and protect our people.
- Seeking God’s help is top priority. We must repent of our sins personally and as a body. Then ask the Lord for protection. Ask him to foil the schemes of the enemy before they happen.
- Enforce strict procedures for checking and double-checking the backgrounds of all church members with extra attention given to all volunteers.
- Pay extra attention to anyone with Middle Eastern appearance. Forget all of the brainwashing from the mainstream media about how profiling is not politically correct. Common sense tells us our enemy often originates from the Middle East!
- Change the procedures for church access points to keep doors locked or attended.
- Inspect the contents of all bags and containers entering the church. This is extra work, but this is war.
- Install 24/7 video surveillance inside and outside.
- Hire undercover armed security guards to attend all church services and meetings. Doors should not be opened without security guards present.
- Designate a church staff member as the point person for overseeing security and handling all reports of suspicious activity.
- Hold training sessions for church members instructing them of the warning signs to watch for and report to the designated staff member.
- Church members should carry weapons to church.
Thanks to Josh for sharing the Avi Lipken warnings!
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded Z3news.com to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.
© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.