Australian children under attack as parents failing to protect them

Early Monday morning, the 18th of September 2017, I had a short dream in which I pulled up in a car at a park overlooking the ocean at our local beach. My 2-year-old granddaughter was let out of her seat and she took off across the grass. On the grass, facing the water were lots of young dads, all wearing suits. I was aware of mums also, but it was the dads I noticed most.

As I looked down at my granddaughter, I noticed her lovely hair had been hacked off very short. It was now difficult to tell at a glance if she was a boy or a girl. She ran headlong down the banks, across the sand and straight into the waves. The waves overtook her, so I ran after her, but it felt like I was in treacle (molasses). I awoke from the dream.

Interpretation:

I believe my granddaughter represents all young innocent, impressionable children. Her hair was hacked off, revealing the future of young people here in Australia after the same sex marriage law and Safe Schools agenda takes hold. She will be at risk of being confused about her gender, becoming androgynous.

The fathers and mothers standing in the park facing the ocean were grouped, men on one side, women on the other. The men were actually wearing black suits, they all looked the same, but I knew they were dads. When my granddaughter ran down trustingly into the waves headlong with no idea they would overtake and drown her, they all just stood there, no longer able to function as parents who would normally protect children in danger. Even though they looked like respectable, well dressed dads, they no longer functioned as fathers should.

Confirmation:

Later that same day, I witnessed in my front yard, a larger bird attacking a younger smaller bird. The larger bird was holding down the smaller one with its claws, pecking it. As I came outside, it flew off with the young bird in its’ claws. I know the Lord let me see this, and together with the dream, He is warning me that young innocent children in Australia are to be preyed upon by the wicked spirit that is behind the push to change the definition of marriage and the Safe Schools Program that teaches gender fluidity to the very young. So, the incident with the predator bird directly confirmed my dream and also confirmed the prophetic word shared in my previous post, which began with the warning, “There are predators about”.

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Elizabeth Marie
September 22, 2017 9:20 AM

We must be praying DAILY for the children as the assault upon them is great. Also pray for the eyes and ears of the parents to be opened, so they can see and stop any attacks on their children.

Scott
Scott
September 24, 2017 7:04 PM

Allison…children everywhere are in danger from inattentive fathers. Friday some close friends lost their 2 year old daughter. Her father left a loaded gun in reach of the children and 4 year old cousin accidentally shot the 2 year old girl. Please keep this family in all of our prayers.

Flattop
Flattop
September 22, 2017 10:20 AM

Alison: Don’t quit, just don’t quit

Rosemary
Rosemary
September 22, 2017 9:52 AM

Alison, what stuck right out was your use of fluidity when approaching gender, or in this case intentional genderlessness. It aligns with Glynda Lomax just posting a word about the fluidity movement. I didn’t know there was such a thing.

Vicki
Vicki
September 22, 2017 10:41 AM

I work for a very large Silicon Valley company and they are heavily pushing the concept of gender fluidity. Last year it was all about tolerance of transgenders “because gender is determined by personal identity and not chromosomes.” This year they are telling all of us that we are all transgender because gender is fluid. Even though I’ve always considered myself 100% female, I could wake up 75% female tomorrow and maybe only 45% female next week and that’s OK. Today I should use the women’s restroom and on the days I’m feeling more than 50% male, I should use the men’s restroom.

My generation tends to laugh about this in the shadows, but the younger generation seems to adopt this enthusiastically. It’s obviously a very demonic spirit working quickly in the Bay Area. Please pray that many will see the truth and reject this lie. I praise God that He moved me to Texas last year and I only have to see this from afar instead of living in it.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 23, 2017 4:41 AM

As it is written that the light shineth in darkness and it comprehends it not I pray the light of God will shine through the darkness in the Bay area and even the younger generations will come to the knowledge of the Truth so that they will be saved from the gender fluidity lie from the pit of hell in Jesus’ name amen.

Rosemary
Rosemary
September 23, 2017 9:18 AM

Vicki, Thanks for sharing your experience. Wow, what corporate oppression. Bathrooms sound like a revolving door. Glad He got you out so that you wouldn’t be vexed like Lot.

SandraM
SandraM
September 22, 2017 5:59 AM

Hi Alison,
These days, I have been given visions or dreams of little boys wearing black shorts but wearing pink sneakers and carrying pink backpack. Honestly, I was not getting the full meaning until I read your post. I have also seen little boys holding a priest’s hands and one of them was wearing a pink sandal. Trust God is seriously warning us that the little ones will be more in danger & confused ike never before. We need to pray for it not to happen and pray that parents all over the world to stand more for the rights of their children. God bless you.

Christine Beadsworth
September 22, 2017 3:30 AM

thank you for the warning!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 26, 2017 11:46 AM

Hi Allison -So I still have not had “the baptism of fire or prayer language_-but I am praying and waiting – BUT I have been REALLY trying to take time away and spend as much time in prayer as possible -Katie Troutman has been showing me how to pray scripturally and I can feel Him much when I am praying this way -this new direction has been amazing and is bringing a new hunger to pray and pray and pray for many things (AMAZING) so I really want to begin praying against this ” transgender agenda” and incorporate it in my other daily prayers as I grow and weave into this new territory – Question— can You possibly give me a few sample prayers that I can get used to that is scriptural or really is the Lords heart for how HE wants the wording on this particular prayer ? I am really in the “practicing prayer ‘ stage and don’t mind using a script -so to say -until I get the wording and emotions correctly -then it happens organically – this new journey to commit my time in prayer has been an amazing revelation on the Lords heart as He is changing the flow and such -(and revealing much incorrect attitudes in my own heart ) but I would VERY much like some direction that is in alignment with His Heart –example -i stand against such and such bind and break such – Just the Lords heart as I feel ill equipped – but the desire is strong to take a stand on this issue and begin warfare in this area—Thank You so much!!! Littledove

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
September 26, 2017 7:19 PM
Hi Heather, it sounds like you are doing great. You have that hunger there. These things must come from the heart, His heart. Remembering that it is intimacy with the Lord we must be after. Not the ‘right words’ to pray, not the signs and wonders. Yet, the Word says that ‘these things will follow them that believe’. And Corinthians 12 tells us vs 11, “that the same Spirit works all these gifts, distributing to each one inndividually just as He wills.” There are no formulas here, tongues included, although people will try to tell you that there are. It is a relationship and we are to listen for the voice and the leading of the Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that briings this about when He sees we are ready, in His time. I remember praying years ago with my husbands family, for him to speak in tongues. Nothing happened at that time for him, but my mother in law began to speak in tongues. We didn’t know what we were doing, we just wanted them to have what we had. Then you have others who get one or 2 words after ‘practicing’ and no more. I believe that tongues is speaking spirit to spirit and we must wait and listen for what He will speak to us after we speak to Him. It is a conversation. It’s just that we don’t know what we have said to Him until He gives us the understanding. Now that is a process of growing and learning that comes only by nurturing our relationship with the Father. Time in His Presence – waiting before Him. He wants to see how serious we are about this relationship before giving us things we cant handle or understand. People who go about binding this… Read more »
Francy Carl
September 26, 2017 12:29 PM

Hi Heather,

Please visit biblecities.com and under the audio teachings go to Baptism and infillings… The only pre-requisites to being baptized in the Holy Spirit is to be born again and to have Faith. You don’t have to wait for it… you need to go get it by Faith, it’s already there for your taking.

Blessings!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 26, 2017 5:36 PM

I listened to that teaching -and had listened to others about it as well – from what I understand there is a “BAPTISM BY FIRE -that is clearly discerned – I can speak in syllables that make no sense-but I feel no power behind it – its just the same sounds coming over and over again -it makes me feel foolish -not empowered —I dont think that is it–I asked Allison and she said you know it -when it happens –Im just not sure

Francy Carl
September 26, 2017 10:34 PM

Hi Heather,
It’s normal to feel that especially because you are learning to pray with your spirit and not your mind. The mind hates the things of the Spirit. And it will make you feel exactly as you described. It felt awkward for me as well when I began. But one thing I have learned from my very short time of being a Christian ( I was just born again last year) is that not only do you receive things by faith, but if we want to increase in that gift, we have to practice. I’m speaking from experience, I began praying in tongues just like you, no one laid hands on me, neither I had a wow experience where I just immediately began flowing speaking in tongues. Please don’t compare your experience with anyone else’s. Everyone has their own walk with the Lord. That’s one of the things the Lord has always told me when I start comparing my experience with that of other people.
The more you do it, the more natural it will become and the more it will flow. The Holy Spirit recently gave me the gift of singing in tongues, but before I felt that power and effortless flow, I actually began singing in tongues even when it felt like I wasn’t doing anything or it didn’t feel natural. Don’t give up and just keep praying in that language that seems nonsense to you, that’s actually the point. We’re not supposed to understand it, because if we did, we would probably mess it up.
Hope this helps you!

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
September 26, 2017 7:29 PM

Heather, just start worshipping the Lord. Focus on Him, not on what you want to ‘get’. You can’t force it. If you do, you will get the above result. The enemy can get in and start causing trouble at this point. Some people have only ever gotten 2 or 3 words in tongues and they babble them over and over. They think it is some kind of formula. But this is of the Spirit flowing in us. Confess, repent, praise, worship, wait, listen, enjoy His Presence, read and study the Word, – repeat. And when you hear something as you are waiting and listening – write it down, pray over it and then do what you are being asked to do.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 26, 2017 9:54 PM

thank you for this confirmation -It did not feel right at all-I cant even say that I am “chasing ” it (tounges) either -I feel pretty confident that when and if the Lord wishes this for me -He will do it – what I am actively chasing is -the fruit of the spirit as I see so many gaping holes in my own spirit that are not pleasing–I tend to get frustrated at seeing others grow so quickly but I must remember what HE has brought me thru and the deep terrible level of brokenness that HE found me in -so I rejoice in my small but steady steps and am finding much peace on prayer for others in plain old English

brian
brian
September 26, 2017 4:11 AM

there is a saying in the bible along the lines of seven demons worse than the one(s) first cast out being sent to replace them. this is happening in every christian nation. we have rejected god after cleaning house, now because of rebellion, seven worse have entered and we will suffer – because the church has been asleep

Diane Boneck
Diane B
September 25, 2017 11:04 PM

Yes it is a demonic transgender spirit. It is a mocking perversion of when God created man, he made them male and female, he created them. When a man and woman are married, the two shall become one. We NEED to rise up and protect our children from this twisted satanic assault on the innocent!

Gerrie
Gerrie
September 24, 2017 1:06 AM

this is already happening in some states as Safe school program is being taught.
but praise God, former PM John Howard is speaking up,former Deputy PM John Anderson, former Opposition Leader Mark Latham (non Christian) Senator Eric Abetz,former PM Tony Abbott,all alerting people.I am so grateful to God for getting Non Chirstian Journalist to write and speak,because they can see our Children and The Church at risk.I am sad that self proclaimed Apostles are silent.