August 21st Solar Eclipse Over America is Incredibly Significant

I know without doubt that the eclipse of August 21st that cuts across America is incredibly significant. Jewish tradition holds that a total solar eclipse is a sign of judgment and a warning to the gentiles. America is the greatest gentile nation in history and we are facing judgment. God is calling His people to the greatest move of repentance, unseen since Moses came down the mountain with the 2nd set of tablets.

Over two years ago the Lord pointed me to this event as recorded in my journal:

(July 5, 2015)
This morning I felt like I was hearing the Lord clearly speaking to my heart. I saw a picture of a solar eclipse. It looked full. I heard, “when the sun is darkened”.

The image I actually saw from the Lord looked just like this picture. He was pointing me then to this time. The date of this eclipse is exactly 40 days before the Day of Atonement, or Yom Kippur, on September 30th. According to the Bible, 40 is the number for waiting, preparation, testing or punishment. It is also the number to start a new chapter of the history of salvation.

About Yom Kippur: (instituted by God in Leviticus 23:31 for all generations)

Yom Kippur is the tenth day of the month of Tishri. It is the most important and holiest day of the Jewish year. It is the Day of Atonement when the High Priest goes into the Holy of Holies to atone for the sins of all the people.

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb will happen in a future year on Yom Kippur when Jesus comes to take His Bride back to Himself. (A Jewish wedding is also called a private Yom Kippur.)

Rosh Chodesh Elul (tied to significance of 40 days) begins at sunset August 21st, 2017 after the total solar eclipse ends over America. Rosh Hashana or the Feast of Trumpets begins of Sept. 20 (also the start of the ten days of awe or days of repentance, prior to Yom Kippur) and ends the evening of September 22nd, which is Shabbat (the start of the Sabbath or day of rest).

The next day, September 23, in Jerusalem during Shabbat, the fulfillment of the first part of the Revelation 12 sign will occur. Computer models show this is the only time in 6000 years of history or thousands of years into the future that this sign will occur.

God told us through His word in Genesis 1:14 that he placed the lights in the heavens to be for signs (signal or mark) and for seasons (an appointment or festival). On August 21st, God is giving America a firm sign calling us to repentance. Then, 40 days later God’s most holy day of the year will occur on September 30. In between that time, another great sign will occur in the heavens signifying the time of the end written by John in the Book of Revelation.

Repent for the Kingdom of God draws near!

The Significance of Rosh Chodesh Elul:

According to Jewish tradition, the month of Elul is the time that Moses spent on Mount Sinai preparing the second set of tablets after the golden calf incident (Exodus 32; 34:27-28). He ascended on Rosh Chodesh Elul and descended on the 10th of Tishri, at the end of Yom Kippur, when repentance was complete. Elul marked the beginning of a period of 40 days that Moses prayed for God to forgive the people for worshipping the golden calf.

Moses was with God for two periods of forty days and forty nights each. The first period was recorded in Exodus 24:18 through Exodus 31:18. At the end of which, God gave Moses the first set of tablets, wherein contained the Ten Commandments written by the finger of God (Exodus 31:18). But the first set was destroyed at the foot of Mount Sinai when Moses cast them down upon seeing the people worshipping the golden calf (Exodus 32:19) that they had created, and committing the sins centered around the idol.

After the golden calf was destroyed, Moses went up Mount Sinai on Rosh Chodesh Elul (the first day of the 12th month of the Civil Calendar) and prayed to God for a second period of forty days and forty nights (Exodus 34) so that God would spare His people and return His full Presence to be among them.

God responded favorably to Moses’ prayers by commanding Moses to write a new set of tablets – wherein were inscribed the Ten Commandments. (Source: thejoshlink.com)

And the LORD said to Moses, “Cut two tablets of stone like the first ones, and I will write on these tablets the words that were on the first tablets which you broke.” (Exodus 34:1)

Here is a video I made a couple of nights ago that gives more information.

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

DFM
DFM
August 13, 2017 9:57 PM

1st Eclipse = 8/21/2017
2nd Eclipse = 4/8/2024
Creating (X) over New-Madrid fault
= 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks, 6 days apart

ask_question
ask_question
August 16, 2017 11:25 PM

ECONOMIC SHAKINGS:
The first seven-year period will be a time of economic shakings from 2008-2014,
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICAL SHAKINGS:
Terry Bennett saw the second seven-year period will be a time of shakings in the arena of government and politics beginning at the start of 2015 until the end of 2021.
RELIGIOUS SHAKINGS:
Terry Bennett saw a third seven-year period will be a time of shakings in religion beginning at the start of 2022 and ending at the end of 2028
everything is line up !!!!

James - Lincoln
James - Lincoln
August 14, 2017 12:41 PM

based on lunar or Gregorian? either way is amazing …

DFM
DFM
August 14, 2017 2:20 PM

Gregorian

Jason Mutumba
August 14, 2017 1:16 AM

wow…thanks for sharing. its amazing how God can reveal and confirm information. on the 23rd of July, i had a dream and in it 2 women were seated at a table talking to each other. one was seated at the head and the other at the side. the woman at the head talked about “a woman with the moon under her feet” and said that something significant about the woman she was talking about would happen on “that day”. although i knew about September 23rd, when i awoke i thought that God was pointing to the 23rd of July as being significant prophetically, but nothing i am aware of happened on 23rd July and so this drove me to conclude that God was highlighting the importance of September 23rd, how this could be a significant day prophetically.

I didn’t know about the August 21st eclipse and the dream i had drove me to read up more and this is how i got to know about this second significant date. whats even more amazing is that i feel that the dream i heard was pointing to your post, because it was a woman sharing. I think God has authenticated your sharing. This should not be taken lightly!

Savage
Savage
August 14, 2017 9:26 AM

It was mentioned on TruNews 8/11 (most significant episode EVER) that the eclipse begins in Oregon, the 33rd state, and ends in SC, through which runs the 33rd Parallel. Gen 1:14 tells us the sun moon stars were given for signs and seasons. (The Heb word for signs includes the meaning “warning”.). The eclipse is Aug 21. Thirty-three days later is 9/23. This is Shabbat Shuva (the Sabbath during the ten days of repentance between Rosh haShana and Yom Kippur https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/shabbat-shuva). It’s also the day Rev 12:2 will be fulfilled.

Jason Mutumba
August 14, 2017 1:36 AM

anyone interested in additional information on this can also watch this video below.

Emg
Emg
August 13, 2017 10:27 PM

There was a total solar eclipse July 4,1776 the day America became a nation, Could this be the sign of the end of our Country as we know it, I believe with all my heart it is, There has to be something so awful to happen to us before our families and friends will repent. My heart has become so heavily burdened to pray like never before. May God have mercy on us.

Ming
Ming
August 13, 2017 11:18 PM

Hi Emg,

Sorry but I don’t see that total solar eclipse happened on 7/4/1776 listed at the NASA site; the closest one happened on 7/15/1776 –

Where did you get the info? Did NASA lie? Thanks for your input.

Best,

Ming

Rowena O
Rowena O
August 16, 2017 6:40 PM

I don’t think NASA is trustworthy on any account.

ask_question
ask_question
August 16, 2017 11:32 PM

NASA is part of illuminati

Rowena O
Rowena O
August 18, 2017 1:50 PM

PREZACKLY, ask.
So we needn’t worry about blood red moons or anything else they tell us and then follow.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
August 13, 2017 8:00 PM

all I can say is WOW!! what a powerful message Rachel -so blessed by every part of it -shared on Facebook

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
August 14, 2017 1:14 PM

Its on Steve Quayle site this morning –Yaa -hopefully massive exposure will get out -Thank yo for all the hard word involved in this study -it made light bulbs go off in many ways

Rachel Baxter
August 13, 2017 10:27 PM

Thank you Heather. I really appreciate it. I feel like the Lord wants it to reach people that have not woken up yet or are just waking to the truth.

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
August 14, 2017 7:53 PM

Rachel, you said:

(July 5, 2015)

What were your impressions about what “when” meant?

Rachel Baxter
August 14, 2017 8:07 PM

I had been asking about when the things he had been talking to me about and showing me would begin to happen. I felt like his answer was “when the sun is darkened”. These are all the things people have been speaking about for years: earthquakes, famine, pestilence, war…

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
August 15, 2017 4:16 AM

Thanks, Rachel, for your response. I watched two Mark Biltz videos today and recommend both.

Pastor Mark Dives into the Past, present & the coming eclipse – YouTube – 24 min.

Mark Biltz Eclipse 2017 – YouTube – 1.13.23 min

Using the spring and fall Feasts, he shows the dates of creation, Noah and Lot (as in the days of Noah…and Lot)…and carries other key events forward, 1776, Balfour Declaration and the most important eclipse ever, the coming one Aug 21, 2017 and the one in 2024.

He said the UN has a conf. coming up about peace. They called it something like Peace and Safety.

ask_question
ask_question
August 16, 2017 11:28 PM
Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 13, 2017 11:24 PM

The hour long video is worth the listen to,……I’m very impressed with God’s deep quick work in Rachel………and the word of heeding and warning and specifics is also gracious from God………

Nancy Trimble
August 14, 2017 4:49 PM

Mark Biltz did a great interview with Paul Begley about all of this too, it is very informative. He was also a guest on the Jim Bakker show that aired today, it may run again this evening. His new book, ‘God’s Day Timer’ also shows how all these events are lining up on God’s calendar. I just started it recently and have been listening to all of his interviews. He also has the DVD.

John Barry
John Barry
August 14, 2017 8:21 AM

Thank you Rachel , it has also been 44 years since the 1973 Yom Kippur war , this Yom Kippur .

Kathleen Nelson
August 13, 2017 9:01 PM

This was sooo wonderful

Paul Schrunk
Paul Schrunk
August 16, 2017 8:22 AM

Good job! I am pleased to be able to walk by your side in the battle to bring Heaven to Earth.

Rachel Baxter
August 16, 2017 6:56 PM

Thanks Paul!

Corina Luu
Corina Luu
August 15, 2017 1:28 AM

Manasseh!!! I have been hearing this word for days and didn’t know why!! I just watched the video and am teary eyed. I have prayed for a long time to God to know more about my family roots. My grandmother, Epiphania (Mom’s side), has always been so secretive about it. She says it’s to protect us. She only shares that our family has always had to flee from nations because of persecution, including France, England, Spain, and then here to America. I wonder?? I will pray more about this, and I believe there is tremendous meaning in these celestial events too. We must fast and pray and repent for any and all sins. We must warn people now, more than ever. “The window of opportunity is closing” (another word I heard in my spirit earlier this year). God bless you all, and thank you Racheal!!