The atmosphere was morphing and it somehow seemed as if the elements were melting or fusing.

I was out in the country, a great distance from populated areas with a medium sized group of people. All my family was there, along with some familiar people from the town I live in, and some I did not recognize at all.

I suddenly realized that Yahushua was in this place with us and He was talking individually with people. I was frantic to get to Him and ran to where I knew in my spirit He was. He was talking with a young man in a room sitting at a table. I stood just outside of the door which was open, not wanting to interrupt, but desperately wanting my turn with Father! Yahushua was light-hearted and smiling, laughing and at ease talking with this young man. I could hear His voice as He was talking and was so curious as to what He would talk about with me.

When He was done, He stood up and came out the door towards me. I thought I would explode from the excitement of not only seeing Him so closely, but now having the opportunity to hug Him! It has been my heart’s desire since, well, forever for me!

As He saw me, He smiled and closed His eyes and sighed “aahh,” as I lunged for Him, and He wrapped me up very tightly. I literally felt myself melting into Him, and I knew Our hearts were One and Our spirits were merged. He held me for the longest time, and everything else in the world simply evaporated and ceased to exist, all in an instant. He gently stroked my head and softly whispered, “You know it’s going to be alright.”

The peace and sense of security was indescribable. I was home, and I knew the unconditional, eternal love from my King and Messiah. Finally, after several long minutes that I didn’t want to ever end, He released me and asked me to walk back outside with Him because He had things to show me.

We walked back to the hill where I originally found myself at the beginning of the vision, and He pointed to the ground in front of us and said, “Watch this.”

Just then, the ground opened up and became a very large pool of sorts, beautiful, shimmering, pure as crystal and what is most closely described in our terms as a ‘royal bluish metallic liquid’ undulating back and forth. There aren’t words to describe the texture or characteristics other than supernatural and unlike anything of this world. He then said, “Get in.”

And He dove into the water Himself. As He came up, He was laughing and then told me to follow. I went in and instantly felt the weight of my body as well as all the cares of this world suddenly disappear, and I was flooded with a peace and sense of security and love once again that is not like anything I’ve ever experienced here in this world. I was full of joy, light and energized, strengthened and more alert in my mind than ever before.

Yahushua gave me the understanding in my spirit that this was not my complete transformation, but rather the outpouring of strength that is coming very soon to His remnant people to prepare us for what is upon us, before He brings us home. The others I was with were coming now and everyone started to immerse themselves in this pool of living water. He then got out of the water, completely dry, and asked me to do the same as He pointed towards the sky. He said to me, “Now, watch this.”

There were very disturbing sounds, like groaning and gates creaking and metal bending under the earth, and the earth started shaking. At the same time, I heard a distressing sound in the atmosphere, most closely resembling an explosion of sorts, but nothing like what we know as a conventional weapon here. The atmosphere was ‘morphing’ and it somehow seemed as if the elements were melting or fusing and the thought instantly came to me that this was some type of nuclear event, although I am not certain exactly what it was. Then black smoke filled the air, as I saw fire and the smoke filling the entire sky around us, very, very quickly turning the day into almost night.

Yahushua gave me the understanding again, without the need for words, but through my heart, that the immersion in the pool was His gift to His people who are His Bride to prepare us for what we will experience for a short time before we are completely transformed and brought home. He allowed me to know that we will experience destructive events. He also told me that many, many people will die. I sensed His sadness at how many, and how unprepared they will be when they die because they did not heed His warnings to prepare, nor did they accept Him as their Messiah. Those that are His, however, will be protected under the shelter of His wings, and He will be walking through this with us. The events I’m told will happen extremely quickly, as He has spoken and prepared us for in many other messages.

I then wanted to ask Him if this event He had just showed me was the event that brings about the three days of darkness, and He shook His head, “No.”

This was a separate event, and this one He showed me was the first to occur. The arrival of a planetary body bringing about the darkness is a separate event/judgment.

He told me again, as He has in the past, that during these three days of darkness when the planetary body arrives, the Bride will experience the complete transformation, and those who have been ordained to stay and minister for a short time will do so after this transformation. His Bride then comes home to the Kingdom, as His wrath will be poured out upon the earth.

His last words to me were, “All these things are here, upon you, but I am also here with you always and will carry you through it all.”

End of dream.

As with anything, please take this to Father and pray for discernment, revelation and interpretation.

Shalom,

Julie

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 5, 2018 4:06 AM

An awesome word and great encouragement to me. Sounds right in my spirit and Praise our God for His detailed care of us…….We all want the unsaved to get saved, but we also want to be with God and to get this mess over with..

Julie Bucker
January 5, 2018 9:17 AM

Having to face the difficulties and judgement will help a lot of people get saved. Some people just have to procrastinate to the last minute. Who has had kids that doesn’t know, you can plead and plead but until you lay down the punishment they won’t clean their room. God only loves us even when He lays down the law.

G. Wylie
G. Wylie
January 5, 2018 12:35 PM

I did not reply to you at all. I replied to the article by Julie. In general most of the articles recently are all about crypto. This website used to have more diversity across subject areas.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
January 5, 2018 4:51 AM
Oh my Julie! You had such a special, beautiful experience of our Lord’s embrace. Your word stirred a deep longing within me for one like you had, too. Our Lord said that we don’t have because we don’t ask, so I’m asking for such sweet intimacy, not just for myself but for everone who reads this. 🙏 I’d like to share now what the Lord has given recently.: I heard the word “Cori-destiny” which spiritually means “empowered spirit”. The inherent meaning of Cori is “from the hollow place” which brought the thought to mind that is out of the hollow place- through the emptying out of self that the power of God can manifest. I had a dream the following day’s night that began with the word “hot air heart” . In it was a gathering of women and what was called “A New Age Shaking impartation” was happening. In the dream I remembered that I had previously dreamed about my experiencing this. I had a specific word to give to a woman, but first told her about this new age shaking. She was distracted when I was speaking about it and couldn’t hear what I was saying. This was because her focus was on a ministry with gifts which was not the same as the ministry of the new age. I shared that great discernment was going to be needed to distinguish between the two. Two women from the group came forth moving in the spirit of the new age demonstrating its greater power and works. I preached on this being the time of the transition. In interpreting this dream, I’d like to bring out that when our Lord Jesus came, a change of law came with Him. The age of the law was replaced with the the law… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
January 5, 2018 10:23 PM

Michele – Thank you for sharing your experiences. Yes, the Lord is teaching you powerfully. Isn’t it too bad that Satan tried to steal the “new age” with his terrible copy of a copy version. The New Age of Jesus Christ is coming in power and glory. I can only hope to be dead to self fully by then living in total surrender to my God and first love that I get to be a part of it!

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
January 6, 2018 10:00 AM

Thank you so much for your reply Rachel as the encouragement meant more than you can know. When I read your words concerning your hope which is mine also, immediately the scripture in 1John 3:3 came to mind: “He that has this hope in him, purifies himself, even as he is pure.” Oh how blessed we are to have His grace, His promises, His blood, His Word, His Spirit and All that He is in us working mightily to accomplish His will‼️ One of my favorite scriptures is Psalm 138:8: “The Lord will perfect that which concerns me (us)”
God bless you Rachel for encouraging me. 🙏❤️

January 5, 2018 6:22 PM

Amen G. Wylie , people almost always get dreams & visions about what they pray about the most . I think many will be sad when they get home and find the time would have been better spent praying for the lost , the homeless , the hurting , where their Heavenly bank account is that lasts forever . GOD has a plan for Z3 , so hang in there brothers & sisters , you will be needed .

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
January 5, 2018 9:43 PM

So John, are you saying that in your prophetic life it is your experience that you are essentially guiding the revelation you receive, and because you are the author in some sense, that it can become corrupted? I guess I would have to say that is far from my experience. I’m not driving the revelation. I’m responding to what He chooses to tell me, and what He says to me is not a corruption, but the result of a niche anointing He chose to impart to my life. That anointing has a purpose that goes far beyond serving myself (just look at what PH is doing right in front of us as an example of selflessness). This gifting (like all the gifts) is clearly for this age, temporary, and “in part”—but that doesn’t make it invalid. Like all the gifts it can be misused, but I doubt mere blog presence gives you sufficient insight to people’s hearts to know how love is or is not working. So, I take exception to this perspective. I declare the opposite. I am a son, and I will be joyous when I embrace Him in the age to come. JR

January 5, 2018 11:36 PM

Ya

January 5, 2018 10:45 PM

Blessings Jim Reeve , not sure how you made this judgement of me from my simple statement . I am just a simple prayer warrior , I guide nothing , when my LORD says come I come , when HE says go I go . I do hear the LORDs voice in my calling & HE does tell me things about people for salvation and peoples hearts if I seek HIM on that , so any insight I have comes from HOLY SPIRIT . I have seen GODs Divine intervention into the affairs of men ( providence ) many times , including the raising of the dead and GOD telling me things about people only GOD can know that lead to their salvation . ABBA has brought over 40 people to me for salvation I had never meet before and told me things about them I could not have known in the natural . So I can only report my experience to my brothers & sisters . I am only here to serve & obey as I am lead by HOLY SPIRIT .

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
January 5, 2018 11:22 PM

Perfect, you’re walking in your gifts and calling as I’m walking in mine. The part I bring to the Body looks different than the part you bring, but it does not mean that I have been misusing my time or that my treasures are misplaced. JR

January 5, 2018 11:42 PM

Amen Jim , and as the book of Acts shows / teaches all our gifts are to flow / work together for the benefit of the Kingdom & GODs purpose . If you took a survey of those that read and those that comment on Z3 I think you would find that over half do not know their calling & gifts or know the LORDs voice . I know some are called and gifted to invest for the Kingdom , but you can see by the comments clearly many are piggy backing who are not called to invest , but just hoping to piggy back for a big strike . These immature brothers & sisters will get hurt in this because they are not called to invest , but just piggy backing . I am hoping to save some of these from getting hurt , which it will . If you had asked HOLY SPIRIT , I am sure HE would have told you my statement did not apply to you as a person as you seem determined to apply it . I was speaking to those that have Gold Fever , I am glad this does not apply to you . Blessings !

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
January 6, 2018 12:23 AM

John. I can agree with some of this, especially the piggy backing, issues of maturity, and that people can get hurt. I’ve alluded to similar issues in the past. I don’t know anyone here, so motives are hard to judge, but I get that you could be concerned about that. I’m not sure that was communicated with the original post, because you challenged the dreams and visions, and their motivations at the very beginning (didn’t you?). I responded because that’s where I live, so I felt like you were challenging the legitimacy of the ministry—and I feel I have some responsibility there. However, if you’re providing counsel to avoid idolatry, personality cults, and a poisoned heart, than we’re in agreement. My greatest concern is not so much the long term Z3ers, because they’ve been around the block, but newbies showing up because this is the place for all the good 5x return revelation. I think your counsel to them is valid. JR

January 6, 2018 12:40 AM

It was not my intent to challenge any ones vision or dream , nor do I understand how you got that out of my statement , I must have worded it poorly , but I don’t see it because I know my motivation . It is as you say , it is the newbies I am concerned with , you can see them piggy backing and they will get hurt . I hear the LORD , but I am not called to invest , if I try to piggy back , I will get hurt . The young in the faith do not know that all are not called to be rich & I feel responsible to warn them , thow I know few if any will listen , Blessings .

January 5, 2018 11:49 PM

I agree with Jim, this is a very odd statement. A vision is either of God or not. Or are you saying God sends a lying vision? I very rarely get visions, and they are extremely clear. I have had several visions about the UNited States. I never prayed for the US ……

January 5, 2018 11:32 PM

You have done a vision survey??

January 5, 2018 11:58 PM

I don’t even know what a vision survey is brother Cornelius , I just ask people . What is the criterion for a vision to be true brother ?

January 6, 2018 12:08 AM

Hi John. I am not a vision person. I get them very rarely, but when they come it is like a tangible technicolor. These dream-visions are totally different, and stay with you like experiences as God is literally painting in oil on your mind.
To suggest that we influence them just makes no sense to me.
God does what he does, we are just vessels.

January 6, 2018 12:21 AM

That is my same experience with visions & dreams for me . But our hopes , wants , needs and world view will influence how we interpret what GOD has shown / told us . This is why GOD warns us not to add or take away from HIS Word , HE knows us , HE made us . Blessings Brother .

January 6, 2018 12:32 AM

Yes, this is true. I have an expectation of the price of silver to go ballistic, an event which I understand will overthrow the Babylonian money system…so you are right, I think in those terms. But I give my thoughts separate to the vision.

January 6, 2018 12:50 AM

Brother Cornelius many have not learned or know to do that or are even aware they must , so get in trouble and we are our brothers keeper .

Megan Manrubia
January 5, 2018 3:30 AM

Wow, what an amazing dream! Thank you for faithfully and boldly sharing. Bless you sister😇

Michael Brennan
January 6, 2018 10:05 AM

This confirms much of what the Lord has told me about the days ahead as well. The Holy Spirit moves powerfully through the messages you share with us. You’re one of a few that I always watch for a word from the Lord. Thank you and Yahuah bless you, sister. Praise be to Yahusha Ha’Mashiach!!

Rachel Baxter
January 5, 2018 10:16 PM

My spirit leaps in reading this Julie! What an awesome gift He gave to you!

January 6, 2018 12:49 AM

My understanding is that dreams and visions are not influenced by us at all. They are simply God showing us what he chooses to reveal to us. They normally are to communicate something to the Body Of Christ.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 5, 2018 8:15 AM

right on spot

Mark Shipowick
January 7, 2018 6:16 PM
What an awesome sobering word. I had a similar dream yesterday morning that is one of the most significant that I’ve had. 1-6-2018 I dreamed I was getting gas in a place where I used to live, a village called Enterprise, Ontario, but it had changed – it was more developed. It was after sundown and an old schoolmate who I haven’t seen for 40 years came up to me and started to talk while I filled my car. When I knew him at school he was friendly and likable but socially awkward, limped and had little use of one of his arms and had a speech impediment. At school I was always friendly with him, but for some reason in my dream I wasn’t as friendly as I should have been. I didn’t pay much attention to what he was saying and I said good bye soon after we began to talk. As I drove away I felt bad about my coolness towards him because it seemed he might have been warning me of something coming. Then the scene changed. It was still late evening and quite dark. I was walking north in a rural area just outside of town. It was mostly farm land with homes scattered here and there. I looked up and in the distance saw what looked like a volcano erupting. Since there were no volcanoes in the area, I was puzzled. As I was thinking about this, I heard a noise, like objects whizzing down from the sky. Then I saw meteors falling. At first, I thought I was going to see a nice meteor display, but they began falling close by, so I knew I was in danger. At this time, I made the connection in my mind between the falling stars and… Read more »