The atmosphere was morphing and it somehow seemed as if the elements were melting or fusing.

I was out in the country, a great distance from populated areas with a medium sized group of people. All my family was there, along with some familiar people from the town I live in, and some I did not recognize at all.

I suddenly realized that Yahushua was in this place with us and He was talking individually with people. I was frantic to get to Him and ran to where I knew in my spirit He was. He was talking with a young man in a room sitting at a table. I stood just outside of the door which was open, not wanting to interrupt, but desperately wanting my turn with Father! Yahushua was light-hearted and smiling, laughing and at ease talking with this young man. I could hear His voice as He was talking and was so curious as to what He would talk about with me.

When He was done, He stood up and came out the door towards me. I thought I would explode from the excitement of not only seeing Him so closely, but now having the opportunity to hug Him! It has been my heart’s desire since, well, forever for me!

As He saw me, He smiled and closed His eyes and sighed “aahh,” as I lunged for Him, and He wrapped me up very tightly. I literally felt myself melting into Him, and I knew Our hearts were One and Our spirits were merged. He held me for the longest time, and everything else in the world simply evaporated and ceased to exist, all in an instant. He gently stroked my head and softly whispered, “You know it’s going to be alright.”

The peace and sense of security was indescribable. I was home, and I knew the unconditional, eternal love from my King and Messiah. Finally, after several long minutes that I didn’t want to ever end, He released me and asked me to walk back outside with Him because He had things to show me.

We walked back to the hill where I originally found myself at the beginning of the vision, and He pointed to the ground in front of us and said, “Watch this.”

Just then, the ground opened up and became a very large pool of sorts, beautiful, shimmering, pure as crystal and what is most closely described in our terms as a ‘royal bluish metallic liquid’ undulating back and forth. There aren’t words to describe the texture or characteristics other than supernatural and unlike anything of this world. He then said, “Get in.”

And He dove into the water Himself. As He came up, He was laughing and then told me to follow. I went in and instantly felt the weight of my body as well as all the cares of this world suddenly disappear, and I was flooded with a peace and sense of security and love once again that is not like anything I’ve ever experienced here in this world. I was full of joy, light and energized, strengthened and more alert in my mind than ever before.

Yahushua gave me the understanding in my spirit that this was not my complete transformation, but rather the outpouring of strength that is coming very soon to His remnant people to prepare us for what is upon us, before He brings us home. The others I was with were coming now and everyone started to immerse themselves in this pool of living water. He then got out of the water, completely dry, and asked me to do the same as He pointed towards the sky. He said to me, “Now, watch this.”

There were very disturbing sounds, like groaning and gates creaking and metal bending under the earth, and the earth started shaking. At the same time, I heard a distressing sound in the atmosphere, most closely resembling an explosion of sorts, but nothing like what we know as a conventional weapon here. The atmosphere was ‘morphing’ and it somehow seemed as if the elements were melting or fusing and the thought instantly came to me that this was some type of nuclear event, although I am not certain exactly what it was. Then black smoke filled the air, as I saw fire and the smoke filling the entire sky around us, very, very quickly turning the day into almost night.

Yahushua gave me the understanding again, without the need for words, but through my heart, that the immersion in the pool was His gift to His people who are His Bride to prepare us for what we will experience for a short time before we are completely transformed and brought home. He allowed me to know that we will experience destructive events. He also told me that many, many people will die. I sensed His sadness at how many, and how unprepared they will be when they die because they did not heed His warnings to prepare, nor did they accept Him as their Messiah. Those that are His, however, will be protected under the shelter of His wings, and He will be walking through this with us. The events I’m told will happen extremely quickly, as He has spoken and prepared us for in many other messages.

I then wanted to ask Him if this event He had just showed me was the event that brings about the three days of darkness, and He shook His head, “No.”

This was a separate event, and this one He showed me was the first to occur. The arrival of a planetary body bringing about the darkness is a separate event/judgment.

He told me again, as He has in the past, that during these three days of darkness when the planetary body arrives, the Bride will experience the complete transformation, and those who have been ordained to stay and minister for a short time will do so after this transformation. His Bride then comes home to the Kingdom, as His wrath will be poured out upon the earth.

His last words to me were, “All these things are here, upon you, but I am also here with you always and will carry you through it all.”

End of dream.

As with anything, please take this to Father and pray for discernment, revelation and interpretation.

Shalom,

Julie

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 5, 2018 4:06 AM

An awesome word and great encouragement to me. Sounds right in my spirit and Praise our God for His detailed care of us…….We all want the unsaved to get saved, but we also want to be with God and to get this mess over with..

Julie Bucker
January 5, 2018 9:17 AM

Having to face the difficulties and judgement will help a lot of people get saved. Some people just have to procrastinate to the last minute. Who has had kids that doesn’t know, you can plead and plead but until you lay down the punishment they won’t clean their room. God only loves us even when He lays down the law.

January 5, 2018 4:51 AM
Oh my Julie! You had such a special, beautiful experience of our Lord’s embrace. Your word stirred a deep longing within me for one like you had, too. Our Lord said that we don’t have because we don’t ask, so I’m asking for such sweet intimacy, not just for myself but for everone who reads this. 🙏 I’d like to share now what the Lord has given recently.: I heard the word “Cori-destiny” which spiritually means “empowered spirit”. The inherent meaning of Cori is “from the hollow place” which brought the thought to mind that is out of the hollow place- through the emptying out of self that the power of God can manifest. I had a dream the following day’s night that began with the word “hot air heart” . In it was a gathering of women and what was called “A New Age Shaking impartation” was happening. In the dream I remembered that I had previously dreamed about my experiencing this. I had a specific word to give to a woman, but first told her about this new age shaking. She was distracted when I was speaking about it and couldn’t hear what I was saying. This was because her focus was on a ministry with gifts which was not the same as the ministry of the new age. I shared that great discernment was going to be needed to distinguish between the two. Two women from the group came forth moving in the spirit of the new age demonstrating its greater power and works. I preached on this being the time of the transition. In interpreting this dream, I’d like to bring out that when our Lord Jesus came, a change of law came with Him. The age of the law was replaced with the the law… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
January 5, 2018 10:23 PM

Michele – Thank you for sharing your experiences. Yes, the Lord is teaching you powerfully. Isn’t it too bad that Satan tried to steal the “new age” with his terrible copy of a copy version. The New Age of Jesus Christ is coming in power and glory. I can only hope to be dead to self fully by then living in total surrender to my God and first love that I get to be a part of it!

January 6, 2018 10:00 AM

Thank you so much for your reply Rachel as the encouragement meant more than you can know. When I read your words concerning your hope which is mine also, immediately the scripture in 1John 3:3 came to mind: “He that has this hope in him, purifies himself, even as he is pure.” Oh how blessed we are to have His grace, His promises, His blood, His Word, His Spirit and All that He is in us working mightily to accomplish His will‼️ One of my favorite scriptures is Psalm 138:8: “The Lord will perfect that which concerns me (us)”
God bless you Rachel for encouraging me. 🙏❤️

Megan Manrubia
January 5, 2018 3:30 AM

Wow, what an amazing dream! Thank you for faithfully and boldly sharing. Bless you sister😇

Michael Brennan
January 6, 2018 10:05 AM

This confirms much of what the Lord has told me about the days ahead as well. The Holy Spirit moves powerfully through the messages you share with us. You’re one of a few that I always watch for a word from the Lord. Thank you and Yahuah bless you, sister. Praise be to Yahusha Ha’Mashiach!!

Rachel Baxter
January 5, 2018 10:16 PM

My spirit leaps in reading this Julie! What an awesome gift He gave to you!

Cornelius
Cornelius
January 6, 2018 12:49 AM

Amen G. Wylie , people almost always get dreams & visions about what they pray about the most . I think many will be sad when they get home and find the time would have been better spent praying for the lost , the homeless , the hurting , where their Heavenly bank account is that lasts forever . GOD has a plan for Z3 , so hang in there brothers & sisters , you will be needed .

My understanding is that dreams and visions are not influenced by us at all. They are simply God showing us what he chooses to reveal to us. They normally are to communicate something to the Body Of Christ.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 5, 2018 8:15 AM

right on spot

Mark Shipowick
January 7, 2018 6:16 PM
What an awesome sobering word. I had a similar dream yesterday morning that is one of the most significant that I’ve had. 1-6-2018 I dreamed I was getting gas in a place where I used to live, a village called Enterprise, Ontario, but it had changed – it was more developed. It was after sundown and an old schoolmate who I haven’t seen for 40 years came up to me and started to talk while I filled my car. When I knew him at school he was friendly and likable but socially awkward, limped and had little use of one of his arms and had a speech impediment. At school I was always friendly with him, but for some reason in my dream I wasn’t as friendly as I should have been. I didn’t pay much attention to what he was saying and I said good bye soon after we began to talk. As I drove away I felt bad about my coolness towards him because it seemed he might have been warning me of something coming. Then the scene changed. It was still late evening and quite dark. I was walking north in a rural area just outside of town. It was mostly farm land with homes scattered here and there. I looked up and in the distance saw what looked like a volcano erupting. Since there were no volcanoes in the area, I was puzzled. As I was thinking about this, I heard a noise, like objects whizzing down from the sky. Then I saw meteors falling. At first, I thought I was going to see a nice meteor display, but they began falling close by, so I knew I was in danger. At this time, I made the connection in my mind between the falling stars and… Read more »
william iles
January 6, 2018 1:42 AM

So what are “the three days of darkness”, and where is that in scripture?

January 6, 2018 12:27 AM

Julie or anyone .. is there some light that can shed here on these words “and those who have been ordained to stay and minister for a short time will do so after this transformation.“

John Barry
John Barry
January 6, 2018 5:43 AM

Christina the LORD told me in 1993 I would walk thru the Trib & see HIS return . At the time as I thought on it , I thought it meant I would not be good enough to go in the rapture , which knowing myself I had no trouble believing . But careful study of 1 Thessalonians 4 : 16-17 convinces me that there is a time gap between 16 & 17 . Dreams & visions over the years convince me when this event ( verse 16 happens ) the Christians who are Spirit Filled and given them selves totally to Yeshua will be changed by the Latter Rain and walk in the Supernatural like no man has before and do greater works than JESUS for a time period . I believe this time period is most likely 40 days , but it could be 3 1/2 years Christina . This is what the info I have seen leads me to believe , we will be helping the Christians who were not changed and who are going to be the Martyrs during the time of the AC and terrified at what they see coming on them . I believe those that are changed are making preps for those that will not be changed , the changed will not need them . just my thoughts . Blessings

January 6, 2018 11:28 AM
There was a specific reason I asked. I don’t have nearly as much clarity as you at this time but probably 15 years ago I had a dream that disturbed me for years because of the teaching of the rapture in churches when growing up. My dream setting was part school yard playground, an empty school bus, an empty house. My dream started in what seemed like a playground because there was a large grassy field and swing sets and people playing. As I walked through this play area I ended up walking into an empty school bus from the back where the emergency door is, and out the front, and walked into an empty house. The house had a porch with an awning type covering. All of the sudden EVERYTHING started quaking and trembling. I looked out a window into the sky and the sun turned an orangish red color. In my mind came one of my daughters and I went to go get her from the porch but because of the ferocity of wind and happenings I couldn’t get the door open. Then I remember crying out “IN WRATH GOD, REMEMBER MERCY!” When everything became still I went outside and people were coming out of their homes wondering what happened. And I seem to remember people wondering where others were. In my dream I think I remember thinking the rapture had happened. But wait, I’m a believer, why am I still here … and this dream has troubled me off and on for years. I spoke with my husband about it who was the first person to even mention “if God saw fit that I was to stay and help those who were left I’d be honored”… as if to say what I and many have been taught… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
January 7, 2018 9:11 AM
Sister Christina , Lol , your response confirms for me that the first event , is some thing hitting us from space . Just yesterday morning a prayer warrior friend & I were talking order of events and what will be the starting event . We keep coming up with only two things that made since as starting events from the visions & dreams out there . Nuke war or some thing hitting us from space , so we asked the LORD standing on Matthew 18 : 19-20 to give us two confirmations within 24 hours if it was some thing hitting us from space was the first event . Your dream is one confirmation and last nite during the football game I saw a VW advertisement for the first time showing every one coming out of their house in a panic and throwing clothes in their cars because some thing is about to hit the earth . GOD used you to give us 1 confirmation of the first domino which we believe probably happens in this year . Like you , in 1992 the LORD told me one night the Church was misunderstanding the rapture and I asked the LORD for confirmation of what HE was showing me . Well two days later my late wife ( who I miss so much ) & I went to a half price books store in Dallas and in the bargain bin I found this book – The Pre-wrath Rapture of The Church by Dr. Marvin Rosenthal – which confirmed all the scriptures GOD had been showing me . The LORD has also told me that the time of Miracles begins with the First event , which causes me to believe that is when the Latter Rain falls on the Spirit filled… Read more »
January 14, 2018 6:07 PM
Hi Christina, This morning I received a little more light on your dream that I hope might be helpful to you. A lot has been made clear to me but some parts of the dream are not, so perhaps someone else will be able to supply what’s needed for a full interpretation. Here is my what has been revealed to me for your consideration and discernment: The school yard playground represents the stage in your early development in which the elementary things of God are taught. The field is the world and grass is the flesh. (1 Peter 1: 24) The things of world and of flesh are revealed and dealt with during this period. I found some interesting information concerning the flesh in a book called: “Understanding the Dreams You Dream” by Ira Milligan. Grass: Flesh: Self (as in the flesh; the word of God (the revelation of God) She uses Zechariah 10: 1 to support the last meaning: “The Lord shall….. give to everyone grass (the revelation of Christ) in the field. The swing sets represent the swinging back and forth between the flesh and spirit. A bus according to Milligan is the church with the school bus being a teaching or youth ministry- learning- working together. I read in another dream interpretation that the back of something represents “form” and the front represents “essence” which to me means that we must come through just having the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ into having the FRAGRANCE of the knowledge- they are two distinctly, entirely different things. Our church experience in Babylon is used to bring us through into essence (the law is a schoolmaster…. when we begin our journey as Christians, we don’t know that we can not keep the law in ourselves. We think by the… Read more »
January 14, 2018 11:17 PM

Second part 🙂

I remember a couple weeks ago reading about Abraham and the deadness of his “flesh”… his flesh, his abilities, had to be dead for the fulfillment of the promise given by the Spirit. He resurrected, shall we say, his flesh according to his own will, and hence Ishmael. But interesting is Abraham’s flesh had to be dead. Crucified in essence for the Seed to come, through faith.

January 14, 2018 10:56 PM
Michele as this is the only way right now to communicate, I must say, over the years I thought I’d finally come to the place where my unlearning was done and finally has a starting point on which to build. But .. no. It’s a perpetual unlearning and does this unlearning come to a “finally?” Maybe not until eternity. I have struggle, wrestled, battled and may in vain, with so much over the years. The biggest, surrender. Surrender to a consuming love and fire. Surrender to “presenting yourself a living sacrifice holy and pleasing for this is your reasonable service”. No wonder in Torah the sacrifices were tied down! Lol. But I understand why. Over the last couple days it’s been soooo intense. I got to the point last night where I was exhausted through dumping and crying and dumping some more, that I prayed for the baptism of the ahold Ghost (I speak in tongues) and fire, which only Jesus can do. And my spirit received. No thundering. No sweat from heat of fire. But in faith. I got to a place where I just don’t care. If being baptized in Holy Ghost and fire gets rid of me and I can see Jesus and know Him more SO BE IT! I just don’t care anymore. All my Christian walk, stumbling, crawling, here and there, I’ve been afraid of what that fire represented in my mind. It was humiliation. Degradation. Exposure for the sake of “see look at you.” But last night I just didn’t care. As I woke a song was played by a family group name zemer lavav. It’s called fall in my knees. It speaks of warfare and falling on knees to pray. Absolutely beautiful if you can utube. Today I prayed yet again for something… Read more »
January 15, 2018 1:51 PM
How blessed you were and are to have been given a direct revelation via a flash picture of you on the cross. Knowing that our flesh is but a shell and NOT OUR TRUE IDENTITY is a major key in becoming an overcomer. I walked in my mistaken identity many years before I came to KNOW, not just read that “It is no longer, I but Christ” that lives. Just want to point out that we can not crucify ourselves, anymore than Jesus could. He had to have someone nail his hands and feet to the cross, didn’t He? We have to stop TRYING to die… BY FAITH we are to reckon ourselves dead.. We are changed by beholding Him, not trying to die. We offer ourselves as a living sacrifice and believe no matter what the flesh does or does not do. I am not talking about cheap grace here- We know the awful price Jesus paid for our sins and those of us who love Him don’t WANT to sin The Apostle Paul tells us that it’s NOT US that sins, but the flesh in us. Yes, we must confess the sins that are committed, but we quickly do so, learn what we must, and move forward. It’s by beholding Him that we are changed… not by fixing our eyes on sins. Light dispels the darkness- It swallows it up. I love 2 Peter 1: 4 that tells us that it’s by believing the promises that we are partakers of the divine nature. John 6: 29 records Jesus summarizing what must be done to do the works of God: “This is the work of God, that you BELIEVE on Him on Him whom he has sent.” Christine, you are not the author and finisher of your faith- JESUS… Read more »
January 15, 2018 2:10 PM

Michele it’s been cool to commune also with you.

As I was reading what you said and I remember saying no wonder the sacrifice had to tied to alter – He was. With nails.

I have had a fear for years not knowing. And it came down to trusting His word. The absolute most difficult thing! And as I was pondering my picture flash it was almost as my flesh hung there, my spirit was received, just like Christ. His flesh hung there. But He let His Spirit be commuted unto His father.

I’ll tell ya what. A few days before all of this happened I said “I am tired of me.” And this whole process started. I am tired of me at 49.

Christina 🔥

January 15, 2018 6:56 PM

Maybe this is in part also some clarification of my dream

51Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—
52in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last shofar. For the shofar will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed.
53For this corruptible must put on incorruptibility , and this mortal must put on immortality.
54But when this corruptible will have put on incorruptibility and this mortal will have put on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

This says nothing about going anywhere.

January 15, 2018 9:26 PM

Oh my Christina- I missed seeing that before. Thanks.
Thought you might like reading Bill Britton’s writing about the rapture that has many more details than we’ve discussed.

The site doesn’t seem to come up like you can click it. If you just type “Bill Britton rapture” you can find it on line.

January 16, 2018 1:21 PM

If anyone can read this .. I’m reaching out for prayer. I know this is a dream websit. But I’m crying out for help God beat I know how. . In a very dark place I’m trying to see my way out of. Have been for years and it’s just getting darker.

Christina ..

January 15, 2018 12:37 PM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony Christina.

January 16, 2018 1:26 PM

Jim can you delete what I just said about prayer.

January 7, 2018 2:04 PM
Hi Christine, Your signing your comment “Shabbat shalom” reminded me of a Hebrew word I received a few months ago while praying in tongues. At that time, I had no idea of what “Kaballat” meant which is not the same as “Kaballah.” I discovered that the Kabballat is a jewish ceremonial ritual with the theme being that the Shabbat is the “Bride of Israel” who descends (as the Shekinah glory cloud) upon the jewish people.This information can be found on the http://www.hebrew4christians.com. and other sites as well. I also learned that the word “bride” in Hebrew is “Kallah” which means “the completed one” or the “perfected one.” Seemingly, most Christians have not been taught that the coming of the Bridegroom is different than the coming of the King or the coming of Christ in other dimensions… that His coming as the Sun of Righteousness is not the same as His coming as judge, nor are His other comings as a refiner’s fire, and as rain the same. There is a difference between His coming WITH His saints and His coming IN His saints. There is not one scripture in the Bible that speaks of being “caught up” to meet the Bridegroom or to eat the marriage supper in the sky. In Matthew 25:6, the virgins go OUT to meet Him; They do not go UP. The only way we can go out to meet Him is to “come out” from among the world, the flesh, and the harlot churches with their idolatries of the truth, to be JOINED UNTO THE LORD in intimacy of fellowship and vital SPIRITUAL UNION. Revelation 21: 9-10 speaks of the bride as descending from heaven… Jesus, while He had His feet on earth was ALSO in heaven, and likewise, we who are the bride of… Read more »
January 13, 2018 1:53 AM
Boy do I absolutely believe you are saying more here than I can grasp right now. My password to many things is kallah and has been for years. I am overwhelmed because I feel what you’re saying but can’t quite grasp it and how it relates to a dream I shared on here with someone else. My old email address was ganyapheh. Gan meaning garden or enclosure. Yapheh meaning fair or beautiful. For 10+ years I’ve been “unlearning” just about all I’ve known (the same word for known as a man knows his wife is yada in Hebrew)known as in what I became that intimate with and have been being stripped away down to my loin cloth (modern day skivvies) and it’s been tough. I started day after eclipse in 2017 which was the first day of Elul (Hebrew ancronym for “I am my beloveds and He is mine), which counts down 40 days of repentance to Yom Kippur, I’ve been reading my bible. Shortly after the Spirit said “don’t come to the table of the Lord in a hurry” and have had to slow my stroll and have been continuing to unlearn. Today my husband gives me a book to read about being “called out” ecclesia .. and what it truely looks like to be a crucified one! Truely crucified. Not churchified but crucified. The author puts it into three feasts and three courts. Passover being justification. Shavuot (Pentecost) sanctification. Feast of tabernacles (not fulfilled by Christ yet) glorification and how truely crucified ones can partake of the feast of tabernacle because it’s the Holy of Holies. Living there. Breathing there. Consumed by the fire of God so much that others recognize and are convicted by the fire of holiness. (Thought of 3 dudes and Jesus in the furnace).… Read more »
January 13, 2018 9:35 AM

Hi Christina,
I felt joy when I read your post- You are definitely flowing!
I have read some of Charles Newbold’s books and yes, the crucified life is the key. Embracing the cross is one thing, but to glory in the cross- THAT takes a major work of the Spirit, eh? His remnant is coming into rest, totally trusting that our God, El Elyon (The Most High God) rules in our affairs and is “working ALL things fof the good for those who love Him and are the called…” i believe that’s you and all those who are dying daily. Your enthusiasm has an inpartation of life in it to the body of Christ, Christina. Thank you and bless you 🙏❤️

January 13, 2018 1:52 PM
So Michelle if you can, will you help me summarize my dream and what you said about some left to help other Christians. My testimony is as such. Many many years ago after growing up in church I prayed Lord I want to serve you because I want to and not because I have to. Spirit then said as I’ve shared “you’ll need to unlearn something’s” and nothinggggggg has been the same since. If I’ve come to anything it’s that church, reading my bible etc isn’t my salavation. It’s the blood of Yeshuah. I haven’t participated in Christmas or Easter for years after I was in a church that revealed their origins and showed the Jewish feasts. All my traditions and family traditions in so many ways were unraveled. Shortly after I left church as I knew it. For 9.5 years. And ended up in a fellowship so beyond my reason. I grew up in a Wesleyan Church, spent time in Pentecostal and many years in vineyard churches. Where I ended up was one of those things where you’re mind couldn’t even plan for something because the thought never entered in. My mom died a couple years ago. And I was sitting on my bed and best way to describe it was a mantle set down on me and it felt like she left my an inheritance that I didn’t know about. I did a very basic goggle search on her maiden name and my dads name and long story short, a DNA test proved that I am Jewish. I had been going to a messianic congregation for almost a year before I even knew. Not celebrating Christmas or Easter and observing Shabbat (another eye opening thingy) and feasts. Not as my righteousness but to see Yeshuah more and more.… Read more »
January 13, 2018 1:54 AM

By the way your reply took 5 days to come to my email.

January 13, 2018 7:31 PM
Dear Christina, I feel to share some first from my own walk with the Lord. While praying shortly after receiving the baptism of the Holy Ghost, I heard the Holy Spirit say: “You are a Jew and you are from the tribe of Judah!” I asked the Lord to confirm this to me and was led to Romans 2: 29 which states that the true Jew is one who is circumcised in the heart. I asked for a second witness which came later when I went up north to be with my family who were not believers. I didn’t know where to worship and ended up talking to a born again Jew who told me of a home group in the area. The first time I was there, the leader’s wife told me that she had had a dream of me in which I was telling her that I was a Jew. Wow, huh? That she had never met me before she had been given the dream was another “Wow!” I believe that many, many Christians are Jews and don’t know it. When the first Jews believed, they were called Christians and the descendants who believed thereon were called Christians, not Jews, even though they were. I asked the Lord why it was important to know that I was a Jew as there is neither Jew nor Greek, male nor female, etc. in Christ. Why did I need to know what tribe I was from? I have not been given the full answer to this, but came to realize that the 144,OOO virgins in the Book of Revelation knew what tribes they were from. These are going to be ones who KNOW the Lord!! I want to relay a sweet something here now: When I witness to natural Jews, I… Read more »
January 6, 2018 11:31 AM

Can you elaborate on this

we will be helping the Christians who were not changed

I was always taught if a Christian you’ll be swooped up in rapture..

John Barry
John Barry
January 6, 2018 1:09 PM
I was always taught that too , every one who calls JESUS LORD gets to go . But there is a qualifier , JESUS said HE was coming for a Bride without spot or blemish , a person must have every area of their life under the Blood and be perfect in their walk . I have known a lot of people and I have never known one Christian who was without spot or blemish . The word teaches all our works are as filthy rags before HIM , so it is not about works or showing up to church 3 times a week and being a good tither , it is about relationship , do we wash HIS feet out of Love . I believe those that truly sit at HIS Feet out of adoration & True love , will be changed when the latter rain comes and walk & hear & see in the Spirit like no human has before and in divine provision & protection . The sleeping , lukewarm and those that do not know HIM , will get no help from HOLY SPIRIT and walk thru the trib just as they are now , those changed will be the only help in that day . The changed ones will be hated in a way you can not Imagine , for they will not be walking in fear , terror , confusion , hunger & loss . The changed will be healthy , well feed , walking in the peace , provision & protection of the LORD , they will look very different from the unchanged around them and will be hated for this even by many so called Christians . GOD will show the difference between HIS children & the worlds children . Matthew 13… Read more »
January 6, 2018 1:19 PM

So this is all new to me but seems to ring true somehow. And actually brings an ease from what I’ve been taught.

In Thessalonians u mentioned says the sleeping will rise first no matter what and those who are alive who are left behind will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet Him in the air

So this seems to make it the same event just that the dead in Christ go first.

John Barry
John Barry
January 6, 2018 2:03 PM

Christina also please check out Malachi 3 : 16-18 & 4 : 1-3 for more understanding on this .

John Barry
John Barry
January 6, 2018 1:48 PM

That is the way HOLY SPIRIT has lead me Christina to understand , I am still learning as we all are . If you have a question feel free to ask & I will do my best to answer with HOLY SPIRITs help . Matthew 13 : 36-43 really helped me to understand this . Blessings !

Avidan
January 6, 2018 9:55 PM

We All Have To Change Our Thinking On Many Things.
We Must Learn That Being A Christians, Been Baptized And Knowing Of King Yeshua/Jesus Alone, Does get Us To Heavens.
Heavens Demand More From The True Brides Of Messiah/Christ.
Heavens Calls for Purity, Living In The Acceptable way. As Heavens Demanded. (Obedience To God),.
Heavens Demands The Brides To Be Holy For King Yeshua/Jesus Said,
‘ We Must Holy As His Father ln Heavens ls Holy’.
We Must Love Our Neighbors Like Ourselves.
As We Love Our Neighbors ls The shadow of How God Will Love Us.

Repent You! Repent Me!! Repent All!!!
This ls The Year Of Refreshing,
King Yeshua/Jesus HaMashiach
ls Waiting At the Door Calling You, Calling On To Me.
The Door Is Open Come Back Home.
R-E-P-E-N-T

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 6, 2018 12:55 AM

When I read that, I too wonder with amazement. I cannot at all say that I have a lead on this, but in my heart’s imagination…..(cuz that’s all I have) (no word from God) but in my heart………I kind of thought that if certain ones would volunteer to serve for a short time in their glorified bodies to see loved ones and other unsaved persons know the truth……..then they could stay and minister for a short time…….. Because before the marriage supper of the Lamb occurs, the Judgement seat of Christ in Heaven must first occur…….then by that time……..all who volunteered on the earth to stay a bit longer, would then get their judgment seat of Christ rewards before the doors were shut to the Marriage supper of the Lamb. This is not a thus saith the Lord, but my own inner workings when I read this……..I claim no truth to it……….but I did wonder with amazement as you did………….Shalom