“Atlanta will be the first to fall, followed shortly by Houston.”

Prior to this word, I had a vision of Atlanta, where I used to live for a while. I felt strongly the new stadium is going to be completely destroyed.

I received the following word on May 10:

“Little one, you know what I have shown you to be true. Atlanta will be the first to fall, followed shortly by Houston.

A dirty bomb will come to a city and the inhabitants shall have no chance to flee. All these things must happen to atone for the sins of this nation. Come out of her, those who are righteous! Those who have ears to hear and eyes to see must heed the warnings of the prophets!! War is coming!

This nation shall no longer believe she has been blessed by Me. There will no longer be a greatest nation in the world. In My eyes, there are only My children and those who have turned against Me. All those who call upon My name will be sheltered underneath the shadow of My wing. Those who call on Me will neither thirst nor hunger. Those who look to their riches alone will come to ruin! The time is short. I will no longer delay this judgement, America, land of the sinners!”

Immediately afterwards, I saw an image of Houston and felt complete despair at the devastation that will occur there. More cities were included in the vision, but the Lord did not tell me to share them at this time.

Krista West

Author: Krista West

Krista West currently lives in Hawaii and spends her time raising toddlers and working on a Master’s Degree. Krista was not raised in a Christian home, but she has had faith in Jesus since she was a small child. As a teenager and young adult she spent many years in a lukewarm state. God mercifully woke her up in September 2016 and she began seeking Him wholeheartedly, speaking in tongues and receiving prophetic words. The Lord has repeatedly revealed to her that her role in end time events is to take care of the children.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
May 11, 2018 8:29 PM

I live about 45 minutes north of Houston, And the Lord has given me, my wife and my son dreams of the coming destruction of Houston.
We have been praying about when we will need to leave the area, and looks like He has given us the answer. I have been warning family members for some time now, and 5 plan on leaving now. I thank God for His mercy on His children who hear His voice. I will be praying for people in Atlanta as well.

SAC
SAC
May 11, 2018 8:57 PM

ETH-
We no longer in the Houston area, but are not much further out than you (College Station area). However, we do have a daughter and her family in Friendswood. Between this prophecy and Sadhu Sundar’s prophecy, it looks like Houston has a very high chance of coming destruction. Looks like we will be praying all the more for peace and safety for loved ones! God bless!

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
May 11, 2018 10:02 PM

We will be praying for your daughter and her family in Friendswood. I use to live not too far from Friendswood. I have many family members who still live in Houston and surrounding cities, I know The Lord has been tugging at their hearts, because 5 have decided to leave. We keep praying for them all, will include your family as well.

George W
George W
May 12, 2018 11:02 PM

Dear EarsToHear, could you give me a little bit details about the coming destruction of Houston that God has shown you? Is there a rough timeframe to this?

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
May 12, 2018 11:48 PM

Hello George,
This tsunami will go way past Houston. I have not been given a time-frame of when this will happen. There are 2 posts on here by Pamela Banda that will show how destructive this will be. I believe she put them on here last summer. One is titled, “I saw tsunami water’s covering Hwy. 45 Between Dallas And Houston”, and the other is titled, “Houston will be destroyed, Desolute and Uninhabitable”. In one of the posts, she said the tsunami water’s go all the way up to Centerville Texas, which is about halfway between Dallas and Houston, that’s well over 150 miles from Galveston. I live north of Houston and saw water that was at least 50 foot high, going over my house and washing it away.
God bless.

George W
George W
May 13, 2018 1:36 PM

Thanks EarToHear for the prophetic warning and info which I must pray and take action about. I did a little research on google and YouTube, and it confirmed the potential of tsunami around the Gulf of Mexico, possibly due to deep water landslides. I live in Katy area which is only 50 miles or so from Galveston.

Brother Steven
May 11, 2018 8:57 PM

It’s always hard to make such large moves, but when it’s plausible, I’d really consider exiting as you feel led of the Lord to do so………When God judges Houston, one big reason will be because of the huge Abortion Hospital they have there……..being Christian, I know you already know of the place. I’m from Big D just north of you by 4 hours…….I hope Dallas it’s 3rd on the list.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
May 11, 2018 10:27 PM

Hi Brother Steven, I have a good friend who lives up in Garland, he was considering moving back to Houston, but has been convinced not to. The Lord has shown me and my family where to go. I had a dream many years ago of my uncle drowning in the ocean near Galveston, and didn’t understand it, until The Lord showed me the huge wave, or tsunami that will take people out into the ocean. I have been praying for him for years, and recently he told me he will be moving to Austin. He is a Christian. God is awesome😊

John Barry
John Barry
May 11, 2018 10:15 PM

Brother Steven I am 5th generation Texan , I love Texas & always intended to die there . I miss Texas but I am where GOD has moved me . In some of John Paul Jacksons first visions he was shown lake Dallas & Ray Hubbard completely dry so you could walk across the lake beds . Others have seen rockets with Bio-weapons hitting Dallas / Ft. Worth . Some of Glynda Lomaxs early visions were about the lakes drying up around Dallas . Worth praying about , Blessings !

Brother Steven
May 12, 2018 1:23 AM

Thanks Brother John and Ears to hear…..after living in Big D for over 50 years, we’ve moved just over an hour north in the Sherman-Denison area. I saw a time while living in Rowlett where parts of Ray Hubbard did dry up, but it’s full now……..I try to stay keenly aware of all prophetic words and warnings and have since the 90’s. But since I’m getting older now, it’s hard for me to make moves, plant gardens, do the survival stuff that I was prepared to do in the 90’s. So I’m either going to have to find Benevolent brothers and sisters to cling to…….or God may have to endow me with some big dough……or just take me up at His pleasure. Shalom

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 11, 2018 9:01 PM
Krista, I have repeatedly gone back to google maps and studied the surrounding area around the Martin Luther King Jr. Federal building that I saw in my dream of a small nuclear bomb exploding (to be more clear, a small nuclear bomb explosion) about 3 miles NW of Atlanta. The building and orientation are correct. It has the same color, shape, size, and distribution of windows as I could remember from my dream. I remember the red brick building next to it on the south side and the old looking overpass parking structure on the north side. I had never seen that building before, and in my dream, after getting out of the bus that was parked on the NE corner (an actual parking area in real life) I remember that that area next to the building looked old and made me think that we were going to enter the back side of the building. This is exactly what that north side of the building looks like, even though that east entrance I think is the front side. Even though an explosion was furthest from my mind, I could see, by the size of the mushroom cloud, the narrowness of the fire column, the size and speed of the flames, that it was not a mega huge nuclear explosion, but a small one that I would estimate was about 3 miles away. This estimation, subject to error, is just my interpretation because I could not see ground zero. It was exactly in the NW direction to what looked like over and beyond the Georgia Dome that was next to the north side of the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium that is new. I did not see a Georgia Dome from my vantage point in my dream. The explosion was not over the… Read more »
Krista West
May 11, 2018 11:51 PM

Marcio,
Thank you for your comment! My husband is an engineer and was working on the Mercedes Benz stadium before we moved. I know that area pretty well because I would often drive him to work and meet him for lunch. In my vision, there was no more stadium at all. Though I did not see it in my vision, right near the stadium is the CNN center and Centennial Olympic park. I reread your vision after posting mine and I completely agree that we are seeing an explosion in the same area.

Martin
Martin
May 18, 2018 2:51 AM

I once dreamt about being in a school bus and rocks raining down onto the roof. But I thought the rocks were from a volcano.

Mesha..
Mesha..
May 28, 2018 1:27 AM

Yes.. You are right… God told me it’s a few bombs in atlanta in the buildings..he told me in the down town area…he told me this in jan 2016… I ask God where are they so we can pray… Please pray… For Atlanta safety and the bomb squad can find those bombs…

Bailey
May 11, 2018 7:49 PM

I live in little Bethlehem Georgia, about 40 miles from Atlanta. Praying that the Father keeps our little town under his wing!
P.s – I love it here because most of our streets are biblical terms and names. Keeps me thinking of Him!

May 11, 2018 11:01 PM

We have to seek God directly regarding these warnings because prophecies reveal future things and many cases far in the future. Many prophecies recorded in the Bible thousands of years ago remain unfulfilled, but will be proven accurate eventually. I am not suggesting we have thousands of years, but I don’t think this particular warning will happen right away because multiple prophetic words have revealed the judgments are coming over the next seven years with increasing severity and the explosion of a dirty bomb in Atlanta would be about as severe as it gets.

Savage
Savage
May 12, 2018 9:49 AM

On the other hand, because the forecasted trend for the USA for “the next seven” years is downhill, it might be more prudent to make a move sooner rather than later. Ten years ago I met Mr. Geiger whose father left Germany as a young man in 1936 “because he didn’t like the way the nation was headed”. He pleaded with his brother and parents to go with him, but they said, “We’ll give things more time to work out.”. A year or two later, the brother was drafted and ended up on the Russian front where he was captured and spent the next seven years in a Siberian work camp. (He was allowed to move from the camp into the nearby village on the condition he marry a Russian woman and raise children to be Russians – a deal he quickly accepted though he still had to work in the camp!). My point is, if you know what you’re supposed to do, and you have opportunity to do it, don’t put it off! The window of opportunity doesn’t stay open for long.
James 4:17
Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.

May 12, 2018 11:43 AM

The children of God are those who are led by His spirit (Romans 8:14). That means we should not led by our own understanding. We should go where He says and when He says. Our goal should never be survival, just obedience.

Savage
Savage
May 12, 2018 9:19 PM

“All those who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.”. Doesn’t say “ONLY those led by the Spirit . . .”. He leads in ways besides direct rhema, too. Obeying scripture based on understanding scripture is being led by the Spirit. When I asked Him “Is it safe here in the middle of the USA?” and specifically requested an answer from Scripture, and the next morning my Bible falls open to Jeremiah 51 where I read v6 “Flee from the midst of Babylon and each of you save his life! Do not be destroyed in her punishment for this is the Lord’s time of vengeance – He is going to render recompense to her.”
We studied Luke 9 this morning about Yeshua sending disciples out in pairs to heal, deliver, preach the kingdom with live demonstration. It’s not recorded that He instructed each pair as to when to leave and what path to follow. I think He just sent them out and they chose their own paths. I think if we’ll just go now, He’ll take care of us. I’ve been rebuked, “Quit living in fear. Just trust God.”. We must trust Him whether we’re in the USA or Panama or wherever. And I fear not obeying Him. He does want us to survive and carry on the labor of enlarging His Kingdom.

May 12, 2018 11:28 PM

Yes, Romans 8:14 tells us only those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God because if we are not led by Him then He is not our Lord and we are not His. Many other scriptures confirm this simple truth. It is the Spirit that gives life. Apart from His Spirit there is no life.

If God is leading you to leave the U.S., then you would be disobedient to stay. He is not leading me to leave at this time. In fact, He has shown me many things He wants me to do here.

von17
von17
May 15, 2018 7:07 AM

may i ask first to fall from what? a dirty bomb? attack from russia? other? my sister lives there. thank you

Krista West
May 21, 2018 5:16 AM

The words that I received did not clarify. I only write what the Lord leads me to write. Often the words are incomplete and leave me with questions.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
May 15, 2018 7:30 PM

I will be praying for your sister Von. Perilous times are coming, we all need to abide under the wings of Almighty God, Yahushua. He is our only hope and protection. God bless.

RSS
RSS
May 12, 2018 9:40 PM

I was wondering “why Atlanta,” and remember reading how it’s the child trafficking capital of the U.S.–has anyone else heard that? I read that people in power go there for that reason, so apparently it’s ignored.

Wendy Childs
May 13, 2018 3:33 AM

Yes, Atlanta has the highest child trafficking. They slip opiates into drinks, at normal, regular restaurant, like Applebee’s, then teen says she is going to bathroom. Group doesn’t realize how long she is gone. She is slipped out back door. By the time they realize the girl has been gone too long and send someone to look for her, the bad guys are long gone and trying to find a trace of her is almost impossible.

This almost happened to my friend’s child in southern suburb of Atlanta. But when she said she was going to go to the bathroom, her mom asked if she could wait until they got back to their hotel. The girl said sure. Later, the girl feels Ill. Mom doesn’t like symptoms, takes her to ER, they do tests, comes up with opiates in her system. This is protected, 12 year old Christian, didn’t even know what drugs were, much less have an opportunity to take any. They were slipped into her drink at the restaurant as best as anyone could figure out.
So scary! Police said what would have happened if Mom hadn’t suggested that she wait to use bathroom.

I was just going to confirm the high trafficking statistics, but the Lord pressed me to tell the story of my friend. Please be extra cautious with your kids. Take heed. He must have someone in mind who He is trying to warn who will read this.

RSS
RSS
May 13, 2018 12:13 PM

Wendy, thank you for sharing this, as I only recalled a statistic and had no information. Truly, truly frightening and thank God your friend’s daughter turned out to be okay after such an experience. I think I read that even law enforcement is either in on it or turns a blind eye to it, but my recollection is fuzzy at this point and hopefully that is not the case.

SusieQ
SusieQ
May 12, 2018 10:55 PM

I have never heard that, but the enemy has strongholds in all major cities. In my view, the freeway fires and calamities are harbingers that Atlanteans should take as wakeup calls.

Bruce