“I have assignments made just for you.”

“There are many things I’ve prepared for you in this hour and in this place. There are many things I have ordained for you and it’s called by My grace. I have called you as keepers of this place. I have called you as seekers of My face. And it is by My grace and by My strength in this hour that you will rise up and fulfill your scrolls in power.

I long to do those things that I have promised you in My Word. I long to do those things I have shown you. That I have prepared for you, all even from the day that I created you. I longed to do these things with you and for you and through you. And I shall. But I long for you to wait, upon Me and look and begin to look with expectancy.

Do not run to and fro, do not run asking everyone which way do I go. Children you already know. I placed you here so you would grow and you would learn to flow, so that you would all know. And I have set your pace. And I have ordained this place as a time and a place of grace for those that will be seekers of My face. And there are seasons ahead of you where the pace will quicken. For I will shake many things in the earth that you have not yet seen shaken.

I will shake many places in the earth that you have not yet seen shaken. I will shake many peoples in the earth that have never been shaken. Because I’m going to awaken all that is reserved to be taken.

I have a portion for you to reap. I have positions for every one of you that you will stand in and you will function in as you work together with Me. I have assignments for you plenty. I have supply for you liberally. But I must ask you to wait upon me and look and see the things that are coming into your view. And know that these are the things I’ve called you to.

Do not just labor in any field, do not just pick up any weapon and think you’re called to wield. I want you to understand the fullness of My plan and I want you to work together hand in hand. Because it’s as you are assigned in Me that you will have the full and complete victory. So, I am tailor making your preparations. And though many are running and you said, ‘Lord, am I always going to be on vacation?’ No, I have assignments made just for you.

Do not think that I have laid you by the side. I have been teaching you to deeply abide because there is a pace and a stride in which I will instruct and guide. And as you walk by My side together with Me, you all will turn the tide of the battle that is going to come quickly. Because you are My choice weapons in the earth and I have tailored you for specific things, so do not think that you must wait a long time.

Do not be frustrated in your preparation and in the portion that you think you have right now. All these things are preparation for where I am taking you in the months and weeks and years ahead. You are My champions of dread, you are champions, you are fierce weapons in My hand. But You must understand the fullness of My plan. And you must take your stand together. And you must stand and you must stand ready in My hand.

Do not run in this hour, but stand still and see the salvation of God. Stand still and see My arm of power as I work things out among you and with you in this hour.”

Rev Susan O'Marra

Author: Rev Susan O’Marra

Rev Susan O’Marra and her husband Patrick are pastors of The Salvation of God Church in Rochester NY, which is a charismatic Assembly of God prophetic training and equipping center focusing on equipping the saints to do the work of the ministry. She shares her dreams and visions on her blog, In the Image of His Glory Ministries. Susan enjoys camping, archaeology, travel, gardening, and missions.

Ronald
Ronald
November 29, 2017 4:27 PM

God I await Your call when I am and will be passionated to work with Your other children and do the assignments to the best to fulfill Your Plan.

Jen
Jen
November 29, 2017 5:28 PM

Amen, Ronald. I’ve been in a waiting and preparation time for several years. In the flesh, I grow impatient and frustrated. When I see my circumstances with spiritual eyes, I have peace knowing that He will instruct me in my assignment according to a His perfect plan. Blessings to you.

Ronald
Ronald
November 30, 2017 1:46 AM

Jen blessings to you too. You are not alone, that said I hope you feel that impatience and frustration is not needed. As blossoming and growing all together and closer for God being part of His plan is the greatest gift in life.

Brian E
Brian E
November 29, 2017 2:36 PM

The Happy Peaceful Millenium

There is no more violence, there’s no more sign of war
For those things the people they now all do abhor
There’s no more deceit, there is no need to lock your door
It certainly is not like it was all before.

The pastures are green again, there’s plenty of rain
All the silos are bulging with all types of grain
The spirit of Yahuah has been poured on all mankind
Sorrow and anger, they’ve been left far behind.

Living as true brothers even by the starlight
Never to fight again but to always do right
Let your spirit sail, let it be free
O what a happy peaceful millenium indeed it will be.

In comfort they can sit under the fig and sycamore tree
With no cares in the world to distress them any
For one thousand years only peace rules around here
O what a beautiful time, don’t you wish it was near?

Living as true brothers even by the starlight
Never to fight again but to always do right
Let your spirit sail, let it be free
O what a happy peaceful millenium indeed it will be.

O what a happy peaceful millenium indeed it will be!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
November 29, 2017 2:56 PM

Amen

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
November 30, 2017 4:57 PM

So glad to hear. I agree this is a time of growing in wisdom and knowledge and rest for some. In a previous post on here:

The days of a passive posture are gone. It is time to stand ready. Move as I say move. You must be ready for My orders will be passed out, and if you are not in position, you will be passed over.
Do not be passed over children! Accept your commissioning now, even at this word. Enter into covenant with Me. I do not say this lightly. I am a covenant God and if you do not yet know My ways, you must learn them. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) I am stirring hearts to come back to My ways, the ancient paths that are straight and narrow. You can trust that I will also stir minds to understanding My ways as the time is short, fore I make a way.

Sister Ann
Sister Ann
November 30, 2017 6:35 AM

R U Prepared for What’s Already Prepared for U? GOD finishes before WE begin, We must find the Path an HE will direct our steps .

Mia