“Every area of your life will be reconstructed as I break off the restrictions that have kept you from advancing.”

The Holy Spirit showed me a house being renovated. The word renovate means to rebuild, revamp, redevelop, repair, renew or restore to a better state. In this house, the walls were being torn down and rebuilt, a new staircase was installed, a new roof was built, fresh paint was applied to the walls and it was completely refurnished.

Many of you are in the process of renovation. There are things in your life that seem to be out of place and it may be an uncomfortable season, but Jesus is getting you ready for what He has destined for you. He is removing some things that need total demolition and He is strengthening areas that need to be reinforced. He is mending and repairing areas in your life that need to be restored. All of this is in preparation to redesign you with a new wineskin to be able to contain the new wine. Some of you are being groomed for a ministry. A larger building requires a stronger foundation.

The Lord says,

“I will rebuild the damaged places with new life and make adjustments where needed. I will refurbish the rooms of your life that have been infested by pestilence and bring rejuvenation, just as I promised to restore the years that the locusts and canker-worm have eaten. I will rebuild and replace the areas that have been decayed and secure the structures that have become weakened.

I will repair the areas of your life that have been battered by winds of turmoil and tragedies, and I will breathe the breath of life back into your being. Allow me to rebuild the desolate places and heal those areas where you have been broken and wounded. Allow me to heal your emotions so that your soul will be revived. Allow Me to realign those parts that have been dislocated.

Allow Me to reposition and redesign things that need repair. You will no longer be fatigued, but I will energize you and send you forth with new stamina, mobility and confidence. Every area of your life will be reconstructed as I break off the restrictions that have kept you from advancing. My plans and purposes will unfold as I re-establish you and bring you into perfect alignment with My will.”

Scripture References:

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ

Philippians 2:13
For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

1 Peter 5:10
But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

Elaine Tavolacci

Author: Elaine Tavolacci

After what she has endured in her past, Elaine Tavolacci’s life is a sign and a wonder, an amazing testimony of how God has healed, delivered, restored, renewed, and set her free indeed. She shares teachings and prophetic words on her website, A Word in Season and her Facebook page.

Kasey Streichert Burt
August 31, 2018 3:07 PM

Such a good word. Today I spent the afternoon with 30 pre-schoolers 🙂 This is HUGE for me. I was bedridden for two years until 2 months ago. On top of that, kids really are not my forte. That said, two days ago I was walking to the post office past a daycare, there were several kids outside and they waved smiling and saying hello. Our parsonage is across the street and down a couple of houses, right next to the church my husband was appointed to Pastor this past June. On the way back home, they smiled and waved again and I responded to them smiling. The Holy Spirit spoke to me “Bake them cupcakes!” Don’t you just love that! I called the Daycare and asked if I could bake them cupcakes and we scheduled it for today, Friday; for me to take in cupcakes and they asked if I would read the children a book. So, I brought a children’s book on “God’s Creation” to this group of pre-schoolers. They were amazing. I loved hearing the children talk about all that God has made, some had seen stars at night, others liked the animals etc.

So my point is this, I am 63 years old and was told I was dying a few months ago. The Lord moved me to Florida June 23rd, 2018. I am no longer dying, but by HIS power living, getting stronger everyday.

I plan on going back to see those kids and I hope one day their parents will show up in our church one Sunday and hear either myself or my husband share God’s word.

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 31, 2018 3:51 PM

What a beautiful testimony, Kasey. It speaks volumes that sometimes physical death can be prevented by Spiritual renewal!!! I am thanking and praising God that I think that you just demonstrated that even terminal illnesses can be healed by total surrender to being moved by the Holy Spirit to let the LORD direct our footsteps, and he will repair the walls. Blessings!

Kasey Streichert Burt
August 31, 2018 8:16 PM

The illness was 20-25 migraines a month. I was told I would have brain bleed, stroke, coma then death. I had undergone several Neuro surgeries to try to derail the trigger, but all failed. The Lord moved me back home to Florida and the change began. July and August have been the best I have been in over 12 years. God is amazing. The change was immediate.

Corrine
Corrine
August 31, 2018 8:36 PM

Wow Kasey, what an amazing testimony! The Lord has plans to use you as you have shared already! Great victory from such a difficult battle. Blessings to you!
Corrine

Kasey Streichert Burt
September 4, 2018 11:31 AM

Corrine- We have an amazing God and He is still in the business of healing 🙂

Corrine
Corrine
September 4, 2018 3:14 PM

He most certainly is!! It was all finished and taken care of at the cross! Blessings,
Corrine

JLYNN
JLYNN
September 11, 2018 9:20 AM

Amen!!

David Lockett
August 31, 2018 3:48 PM

That is fantastic Sister Kasey thank God u shall live, also the blessing on the kids. May parents do come to ur church souls yo be saved!!

Kasey Streichert Burt
August 31, 2018 8:13 PM

Blessings to you David.

Lori
Lori
September 4, 2018 10:38 AM

Amen sister! God raised me from the dead as well. I was also in bed for two years. He is showing me how to love. Your testimony resonates within me and attests to the Power of God to restore! I was asked to be a part of a Ministry to single moms. I would not have chosen it. God is mysterious and beautiful in the way He has opened my heart to love all. When He raised me I was trapped in my own body and it was like coming out of a tomb. His light broke through! I’m so filled with joy He has redeemed your life and set your feet on an exciting path. Love you!

Kasey Streichert Burt
September 4, 2018 11:32 AM

Lori We can never underestimate a limitless God can we!

Lori
Lori
September 5, 2018 12:36 AM

Yes! It was like I was in a dark cave with no opening. He broke through and amazing things have happened since March 2017. I like how He speaks to us to do the simplest kindnesses. Today as I was doing laundry in my apartment laundry room, I was singing some hymns. A couple of weeks ago, God told me to buy a folding chair and sit outside on the porch where everyone walks in to the main entrance. In my neighborhood, alot of people hang outside and chat. There are also many homeless walking by. I had been asking Him, what can I do to reach them so they will hear the Gospel. Today, the thought was dropped into my spirit to sit outside and sing. In the spirit I saw many people gathering to sing and to listen. Many broken were being ministered to. People joined in singing hymns they had not heard it sung in years. I pray for the courage to do this. It reminds me of what God told you to do for the children. Our Savior is just waiting for us to answer the call so He can give us these precious opportunities to woo the Lost and shattered to Him! He expressed His longing through us to see souls healed. Enjoyed sharing with you. Love, Lori, your sister in Jesus.

Lydia Hodge
September 4, 2018 6:26 AM

What a beautiful testimony. Children are at the heart of what God is doing. Bless you.

David Lockett
August 31, 2018 2:12 PM

Magnificent word, o how I pray for that in my life. Much renovations is needed I know for me and doing all I can and here I am Lord do what what must be done for his glory, thanks for hope and encouragement, Sister Elaine

pebblebrook
pebblebrook
September 3, 2018 11:41 PM
I read your post a few days ago, Elaine, and thank you! ; interesting that when the renovated room is enlarged little square to big square the areas of neglect is boldly magnified and one can see them cry for attention and repair (reparation!). Your choice of scripture (Paul’s words) in Phillipeans 1:6 was a special blessing and reminder as I am challenged with a challenging time ‘rebuilding’ and renovating rooms. I love the metaphor! I had an interesting vivid dream (vision) this morning: my twin sister, who passed away just one year ago, and I were walking along a narrow dirt road and we happened upon an old rather derelict, apparently abandoned house. It may be we were looking for a place to live … we proceeded inside one small, confined room on the ground floor, and realized there was an entire upstairs with long straight staircase ascending to a second floor, so we went upI I realized there were 3 bedrooms in the house – plenty of room … It was quite apparent that the upstairs was in great need ‘elbow grease’, TLC and attention!, but my initial response was that we could do whatever necessary to make this old neglected house a lovely place to live. Then we both heard a rustling noise coming from the far room which we had not yet explored. I was feeling apprehensive, but my bold inquisitive sister went into that room where we heard the stirring: all of a sudden a young lion came bolting around the corner, came right up to me and smiled with the most beautiful loving eyes. His mane was clipped very short and was severely emaciated – but he was freed from confinement, a box or crate of some sort, and he seemed very happy! Blessings… Read more »
Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
September 2, 2018 8:41 AM

i posted this on my Fb a year ago– I definitely needed to read it again: Susanna Wesley, mother to the great preachers and hymn writers John and Charles Wesley, described sin and the flesh this way: “Whatever weakens your reasoning, impairs the tenderness of your conscience, obscures your sense of God, or takes away your relish for spiritual things, in short – if anything increases the authority and the power of the flesh over the Spirit, that to you becomes sin however good it is in itself.”

Brian Cull
August 31, 2018 2:33 PM

I Receive in Jesus name 🔥🔥🔥

Jenny
September 1, 2018 4:42 AM

Thank you Elaine for this word, it really spoke to me. My prodigal daughter (!) left home a few months ago and I completely stripped her room and it is now my bedroom. The Lord gave me a vision of abundant rain but the was laburnium and wisteria flowers with diamonds in the middle of each. I painted it on a large canvas and the room is such a haven of peace.
On Tuesday night I had a dream. I went back to the place I was saved 30 years ago and we used to go out every day and evangelize on the beaches. So there were about 15 of us standing there and John ( the man in charge through whom I was saved, I was a hippy on the beach !) said – this is very important, it is urgent that you go and save as many people as possible or they will face Armageddon. I thought afterwards you don’t hear that word much. Anyway we all went off but the others were just laughing and talking casually with people and some went to a zoo but none were telling of the Lord, how to get saved.
I was sad andJohn met me and showed me an octopus. In the middle was written “freedom” and on each arm was written different words for me. When I woke up I quickly wrote them all down, there was integrity ( in everything), scrutinize (everything), lying – I said I don’t lie but the Lord has been showing me little things which I have read on here as well the same message so I thought I would share this. It is such a blessing to encourage one another here, we are all on this journey together.

Desiree
Desiree
September 1, 2018 12:12 AM

AMEN …. thank you …

Joshua Chuah
Joshua Chuah
September 1, 2018 2:47 AM

And David came to Baal-perazim, and David defeated them there. And he said, “The LORD has broken through my enemies before me like a breaking flood.” Therefore the name of that place is called Baal-perazim. 2 Sam 5: 20

The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it; and their king before them, and the Lord on the head of them Mixag 2:13

Ann
Ann
September 1, 2018 5:10 AM

Hi, Joshua Chuah: Interesting scripture reference. But I have never heard of Mixag. What’s Mixag? Thank you in advance for answering me on this. It’s really got my curiosity.

Joshua Chuah
Joshua Chuah
September 1, 2018 5:24 AM

Sorry it should be book of Micah.

M.S.
September 1, 2018 11:31 PM

Hahaha! Thay was funny.

Ann
Ann
September 1, 2018 9:10 AM

All right! Micah. Yes. Very well. Thank you so much for sharing & responding. GREAT word. All I can say is I come into agreement with these encouraging words from you & dear sister Elaine. May the Lord so bless us even this very day. AMEN!

Steven
Steven
September 12, 2018 7:21 PM

Seems things are always getting worse for me.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 12, 2018 10:50 PM

Oh Steven, a month or so ago it felt like we were experiencing a “perfect storm”. Then another thing was added…then another….then another and I’m not sure its stopped yet!
I have to hang on hard to God in these times and BELIEVE with all my heart that “In all things God works for the good of those who love Him.” Today also I was reminded of 1 Peter 2 v 6b, one translation says, “the one who trusts in Him will never be disappointed”. Determine to trust in God! Psalm 23 says “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life…” Did you hear that??? SURELY it follows you! Believe it..its in His word…He promises it!
Don’t despair…hang onto God and His faithfulness and His word. Remind Him of what He promised! Thank Him for it! And if the next thing that happens still feels like a kick in the guts…defeat satan and his works by praising God – in the pain – for the plans He has for you….plans to prosper you and not to harm you…plans to give you a hope and a future!!!
Stay strong brother and I will lift you up before the throne of our Father. 🙂

Steven
Steven
September 13, 2018 12:40 PM

Thank you Lynne for your kind heart and encouraging words. They are such a blessing. It’s hard to wait on the Lord when one thing after another comes against you, but we must persevere. I will pray for you also!!
Blessings.

Ann
Ann
September 1, 2018 2:37 PM

WHAT a blessing from The Lord! Thanks for letting us know, Elaine. Blessings!