There appeared in his forehead between his eyes another eye, “a third eye.”

After Obama’s recent speech at the University of Illinois in which he sharply criticized President Trump, and stated that America should not “ wait for a savior,” and America does not “need a Messiah,” I felt compelled to share a recent dream. I pray you will take this to the Lord in prayer because I believe it is relevant to Obama’s endtime identity.

In the dream, I saw Obama and he appeared aged, almost ancient. As I looked at him and considered his appearance, there appeared in his forehead between his eyes another eye, “a third eye.”

I said to him, “You have a third eye.”

He seemed angry and irritated with me that I was able to see his third eye because he had thought it was hidden to other people. The vision quickly changed to another image of him and he had two snake-like creatures protruding out of his right eye. End of dream.

Interpretation:

I do not recall ever hearing the term, “Third Eye.” God will sometimes give me a word or image I am not familiar with to let me know it is Him speaking and not just the imaginations of my own heart. I began to research the meaning of the third eye and what I discovered was fascinating as it relates to Bible prophecy and the man of sin.

The concept of a third eye dates back thousands of years. It is occult in nature and refers to enlightenment and awakening the Godlike power within. The spiritual act of “Awakening The Third Eye” is still taught in eastern traditions like Hinduism.  Almost all ancient world religions utilized the third eye. I have included a short video below explaining the history of the third eye in ancient Egypt where it was a central doctrine of their religion. (Source: RichardCassaro.com)

I believe Obama appeared aged in my dream because it was symbolically conveying the ancient roots of the third eye. Also, the two snake-like creatures protruding from his right eye signifies demonic infestation and total spiriritual darkness. According to Richard Cassaro, with the rise of monotheism the third eye was outlawed and during this time the Aten (which stands for the awakened third eye), became known as the caduceus. It symbolically showed the awakening of the third eye as finding a balance between twin serpents. Perhaps the two snake-like creatures I saw protruding out of Obama’s right eye revealed not only his demonic infestation, but also showed the process of trying to awaken his third eye to obtain godlike status.

The eye in scripture signifies spiritual understanding. Most bible scholars believe that Zechariah 11:17 (and his right eye shall be utterly darkened) is a reference to the antichrist.

In a recent post by Mena Lee Grebin, she shared a dream in which she and a coworker were trying to decode a message written in ancient symbols and languages. There were three languages: Arabic, Hebrew and Egyptian hieroglyphics. They were unsuccessful at decoding the message, but Obama told them exactly what it said, “It says, ‘The only God, is the God within.’ The chart is about me.” (See complete post)

She discovered the phrase,”The only God, is the God within,” was linked to new age metrics and Hinduism. “The Third Eye” is also linked to new age and Hinduism. It is about awakening the God within.

I believe my dream reveals that Obama will take the path of ancient occult religions to exalt and magnify himself as God.

Scripture References:

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. {Genesis 3:5}

And he shall magnify himself in his heart. {Daniel 8:25}

And in the latter time of their kingdom, a king of fierce countenance and understanding dark sentences shall stand up. {Daniel 8:23}

He shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god. {Daniel 11:36}

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. {Daniel 11:37}

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. {11 Thessalonians 2:4}

Lydia Hodge

Author: Lydia Hodge

Lydia Hodge is a wife and mother of three. She serves as a registered nurse in the CVICU where she helps mend broken hearts. She came to faith in Christ after the death of her father in the 90’s. Shortly thereafter, she began to have dreams and visions. She has a passion for the prophetic and believes God has called her to minister during the Final Act of this age of grace.

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
September 12, 2018 8:25 AM

Powerful dream. I noticed as he was speaking that there appeared to be a greater demonic anointing on him now than before. He had changed, in an evil way even more.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
September 13, 2018 5:14 AM

There was a prophecy this summer directing us not to listen to him. As he becomes more powerful the demonic influence will have a great effect on the listeners. I have heard several dreams about this warning.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
September 12, 2018 1:19 AM

Lydia – Your research is spot on & many New Agers are focused on “opening” their third eye, while increasing their “vibration” through opening their chakras & believing that they, themselves, are actual Gods! Your portrayal of Obama makes complete sense based on everything I have learned about him. Obama even appears strikingly, physically similar to Akhenaten, an Egyptian pharaoh – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_obWWHl4t8

Anne Chivers.
Anne Chivers.
September 12, 2018 3:45 AM
Yes I agree with all Lydia has written….such an amazing dream & deep understanding interpretation of the same. I read in an article when I was researching B.O…..I found 1 article that he has a half brother ( Mark) who lives in Japan & I am pretty sure that in the article it said the father of B.O. was married to a Jewish lady who I think from memory was from New York.. but they later divorced…such an unusual family history & blend of cultures, religions….makes one think..the whole interfaith movement & his (B.O.) appeal to the masses as he seems to have an understanding of many religions… cultures etc….blending them all into one. ?? quiet possibly. One thing for sure this person man,.individual.(? what else ) is not going into quiet retirement…his visits to NZ. in May 2018 & then mainland Australia Sydney & Melbourne..commanding big payment for his invite only talks,, speaks to me he is certainly prominent & active; still gaining momentum & support for his ideologies…attracting the young as he wanted to raise up 1000 B.O.’s as Lynda Hasche wrote one time….Then later in May Hilary Clinton followed in his footsteps doing her invite only talks in NZ. & AUSTRALIA…I WAS MORTIFIED RE HER VISIT. .those 2 together are certainly BAD NEWS. …trying to gain support. I know she has written a book since losing the 2016 election. I know N.Z. is a hot bed for the rich elite to visit…they have held a few key NWO. meetings in NZ. …over the years ..John Kerry has visited there also..& he also went to Antarctica….and the NZ. for one of those meetings… there is a big base in Invercargill off the coast of N.Z. also…also included in the ring of fire,,the terrible Earth Quake in N.Z Christchurch… Read more »
Heather
Heather
September 13, 2018 12:53 AM

I’ve only had one dream about Obama – a few months ago. He was in my bedroom, sitting on my bed wanting to have girl chat. He was acting effeminate and I didn’t want him there. Suddenly, I realized that he was very evil under this happy-go-lucky facade. I took his hand and looked him in the eye and said “the Lord Jesus be with you.” When I said that, and somehow by my laying of hands, he started to burn from the inside out and his flesh started melting off his body. I could tell he wanted to get away and yet he was completely bound to my words! Also, a coworker of mine (she has some strange religious beliefs that are a mesh of Christian and mystical) dreamed that she was at a Chicago Cubs home game when Barack and Michelle touched down on the field, in a helicopter, mid-game and everyone forgot the game and started celebrating “Obama’s back!”

September 13, 2018 12:03 PM

Thanks for sharing these dreams Heather. I’ve added them to my collection.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
September 13, 2018 5:16 AM

Thanks for sharing this Heather.. the Lord is more powerful!!

Ivette
Ivette
September 12, 2018 3:58 PM

Lydia,
Last fall, I dreamed that Obama was furiously looking for answers in an ancient book. I couldn’t read the letters in the book and knew it was important to him. It was a large, old, and very thick book. Recently, I dreamed he approached me and tried to engage me in a conversation, I walked away from him. I never spoke one word to him and was relieved that I had not.

Lori
Lori
September 12, 2018 7:18 PM

There is an article from 2008 on the internet titled”Lead singer of Third Eye Blind to speak for Obama”. Stephen Jenkins lead singer of the aforementioned group is a “surrogate” of Obama’s that traveled the college circuit speaking. Must have been just prior to the election? Anyway, I thought the name of the band was very interesting with it’s connection to Obama and the subject of this article.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 13, 2018 10:22 AM

Hello Lydia, it is interesting that it was his right eye, this scripture came to mind when reading your post; Zachariah 11:17-Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Jeannie
September 12, 2018 10:43 PM

Lydia… I am not sure if you are aware of how true your words are… Obama looks exactly like Pharaoh Akhenaten and his wife Michelle looks like Queen Nefertiti! I also posted an article that shows the pictures of the Obamas and the queen and pharaohs… That a look! Thank you for your words tonight! Many blessings shalom

Carrie McClure
September 14, 2018 6:43 AM

I would imagine when many people read this that they are thinking they can help him out with that third eye…if you know what I mean Vern.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 13, 2018 10:23 AM

samuel oldham
samuel oldham
September 14, 2018 2:31 AM

zechariah11:17 i believe is talking about having a stroke (head wound and healed) cuz your arm goes gets numb n dried up when oyu have a stroke and the eye darkens they say i heard pastor david lankford mention it a few weeks ago had to comment when i heard you bring up this scripture to her..