Apocalyptic dream reveals total destruction in western United States.

Z3er LoriQ shared the following dream regarding future events in the United States. I’m sharing it because it confirms many scriptural prophecies and what God has revealed to me. (Daniel 11:39, Jeremiah 50:1-3, 50:8-13, 51:6-8, Revelation 18:2-3)

Like the other dream I shared previously, I received this dream during the first week of June, 2014, two nights after the first dream. Nothing special happened that day. I read my Bible and went to bed around 11 p.m. I fell into a deep sleep and a long dream began.

Scene One:

I was in my trailer house in the Vail Valley on an eerily dark night. Around 9 p.m., I heard a knock on the front door. It was two FBI agents, a man and a woman, both in their thirties. They were going door to door asking people to evacuate their homes. I asked why, but before they answered I looked to the east where a mountain ridge sits and saw the LARGEST BLACK DRAGON ENGULFING THE ENTIRE SKY. It was ENORMOUS!

This dragon took up the entire eastern horizon. The mountain range with peaks 14,000 feet high were inconsequential next to this behemoth. I was stunned. I hurriedly ran back into my trailer when I realized there was an incredibly large contingent of army and air force soldiers amassing outside my door. I heard men giving instructions to their subordinates. I heard the whirl of helicopter blades, tanks, humvees and all sorts of military machinery amassing outside to try and take down this beast. The lights from all this machinery were flashing and whirring as all these different military factions were communicating. I also heard planes flying overhead. It sounded like organized chaos.

Suddenly, everything inside my trailer and outside the trailer went pitch black. It was so black there was NO LIGHT. NONE. There was an ABSENCE OF LIGHT. And all sound went dead. I began to panic, but there was an angelic entity with me and they opened a curtain. I peered behind the curtain and saw rows upon rows upon rows of clear light angelic beings in military formation. Each of them held what I can only describe as a “light sabre” (from Star Wars), ready to do battle.

Scene Two:

I was transported to a major American metropolitan area with a very large hispanic population. I believe I was shown the hispanic population to give me an idea of where I was, for location’s sake only, in the southwestern region. I knew it was not California because it felt more like Las Vegas or perhaps Phoenix/Mesa/Tucson due to the high desert surroundings, and there was no ocean around. I was in a large high-end shopping mall with many hispanic people milling around, enjoying their weekend.

Everything was okay until I saw ash falling outside. I ran to find my car and saw inches of ash had already fallen. People in the parking lot were starting to become upset. Chaos ensued as people were running around like dogs chasing their tails.

I started calmly walking to what I thought was a place of safety. As I was walking, a large group of young, frightened hispanics asked me what they should do. I looked at them and said, “Follow me. There is a large underground maintenance shop under the mall. We will be safe there.”

They agreed and we started running to the entrance. As a few of us ran down the stairs, the doors to the maintenance shop flew open as these poor maintenance workers were coughing and choking as a cloud of ash followed them out the door, so we all turned around and ran back up the stairs.

Again they asked me what to do. I saw the mountains in the background so I instructed them to run to the hills for cover. They did.

I walked back to my car, and miraculously it started. I pulled out onto the main road but the traffic was HORRENDOUS. GRIDLOCK! Bad move. Then the ash started coming down harder, faster, thicker. I didn’t see where it was coming from, but I don’t necessarily think it was volcanic. It might have been nuclear or from some other type of man-made weapon.

Everywhere I looked, people were stuck in traffic, like sitting ducks for what was coming next.

Scene Three:

I knew I was in the Nevada desert, north of Las Vegas. It was extremely quiet with nothing moving, nothing breathing, nothing even existing. It was TOTAL DESOLATION and I knew it was the complete destruction of the western half of the United States. Obliteration. Nothing alive. Animals and birds were silent. There were no cars on the road. There were no people mulling around. NOTHING. It was as if a series of bombs had gone off and the complete ruination of the western half of the United States had come to fruition.

For some reason, I was on the side of an asphalt road, by myself. I was unscathed, alive, BY MYSELF. All of a sudden, out of the blue, a pickup truck approached and stopped next to me. The driver was a white male with curly golden ringlets that framed his alabaster face. He had piercing blue eyes and his voice was melodic and comforting. I got in. No conversation. We drove for a hundred or so miles and came across another survivor, a man, in his thirties with dark brown hair. He seemed dazed and confused. I felt the same. He got in and we drove hundreds of miles more in complete silence, but not uncomfortable silence. The two of us who were picked up were more in a state of disbelief and shock. Out the window, we saw DESOLATION. There was nothing out there just charred remnants of a past that would never be seen again.

We finally arrived in an area around the Nevada/Utah border, near Wendover, Utah. The golden, curly-haired man pulled up to a parking lot and we saw two other “DRIVERS,” God’s Arch Angels, had found and gathered approximately twenty to thirty survivors across the west! Think about this: Out of 100 to 150 million people in the western half of th USA, only 20 to 30 have been found alive in the southwest region. I was among them but I didn’t know why.

As we got out of the pickup, the three “DRIVERS” gathered the 30 survivors (Remnant) so they could instruct us from that moment forward. The golden, curly-haird angel (for some reason, I want to call him GABRIEL) began to speak. He asked us to look over to the canal of water and asked us how deep we thought the water was that was covering a blue pickup on the bottom of the canal. Several of us guessed three feet deep, but he answered, “NO! It is 12 feet deep.”

He then told us, “EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. STAY CLOSE TO GOD”.

We all nodded somberly. His last words to us were, “STUDY THE BOOK OF DANIEL. STUDY THE BOOK OF REVELATION”.

Scene Four:

Our group of 30 survivors were now in a small strip of land in northern Idaho (perhaps Sandpoint or Hope, Idaho). It was a Safe Zone for all of God’s Remnant. The feeling I got was that around five thousand to ten thousand remnant people had survived and were now ensconced in this Safe Zone. There were rules, however. We could go to town and shop for food, mingle, have a meal, visit with others, but ONLY during daylight hours. We were required to be in our respective homes before dark.

I lived with at least ten other people in a beautiful brick mansion. I saw all of us in the house when the sun went down, mulling around, some cooking, others laughing. My job was to go around the mansion and MAKE SURE that ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS WERE LOCKED.

Then I was in an area I will call a sun room, ensuring all doors and windows were closed. It was dark and the moon was large. As I was checking a double-paned window (ALL WINDOWS HAD TO BE DOUBLE PANED FOR SOME REASON), I saw a demon looking at me, leering at me, waiting for me to mess up and leave a door or window unlocked. This scared me. He was on all fours, like a critter skittering against the side of the house. I saw his demonic face very clearly. It reminded me of the old 1980’s movie, Lost Boys – particularly Kiefer Sutherland. Our world was covered and infested with these demons who were openly hunting humans.

There was much to digest with this dream. I saw the western half of the USA obliterated, perhaps due to nuclear weapons, volcanic eruptions, so perhaps some other type of weapons. It was catastrophic and much panic and chaos. When the dust settled, there were NOT a whole lot of survivors. Very few, in fact. And those few were watched over by very powerful angels of God. I also got the feeling that all of this was happening soon, not too far in the future.

Kevin Halvorson
Kevin Halvorson
August 28, 2019 9:24 AM

I tend not to make comments on posts that I read, but this one was different. After I read it, God said to me, “You live as though these things can never happen”. I thought this was strange since I have received various apocalyptic messages from God in the past, and we have made changes in our life to reflect these words/visions. Perhaps the changes are not as intense as they should be. Perhaps it is more a matter of my heart than specific actions. Just putting this out for your thoughts.

Charles Van Delden
August 28, 2019 12:29 AM

Thank you LoriQ for sharing your dream. It certainly confirms the “refuge/ark” concept.
Those who find themselves in one, will be protected for 3 1/2 years.
Dan.12:8-12
Rev.12:6
Ps.91
Isaiah 4:5-6
As I have encouraged numerous times before, find an “ark” everyone, while there’s still time….
Blessings to all.

Marty
Marty
August 28, 2019 11:29 AM

This reminds me of Isaiah 26:20
Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

Michael
August 27, 2019 10:12 PM

I wonder when the timing of this is going to be.Only God knows that.I live in New Zealand but next year in June 2020 I had planned to come for a 10-12 day holiday re-union with my grown families in california.It is my 80th in June.I have been praying that God will remove my family,who are not walking with God at the moment,out of the US.I can see that I am in need of hearing from God about this proposed trip as to whether to go or not.If God reveals anything about timing to anyone please post or let me know.Because my family are not believers at the moment they would scoff at me if I mentioned this dream you had to them.Obviously I will have to remain quiet about it unless God says to tell them.

Kathleen Nelson
Kathleen Nelson
August 28, 2019 11:01 AM

Michael
I’m praying for your family and to anoint your words to speak if you are to speak.
With God all things are possible.
I did ask God from all the prophecies that I’ve been hearing what one will happen first.
I was taken in the Spirit realm up over the south side of California area and seen a big boxed in area all of California except the way up north of California. And part of Nevada. Was not told what event.

Terry
Terry
August 30, 2019 1:13 PM

Heavenly Father We praise you for Your Faithfulness to your children. I pray in the Name above all the names , Yahushua that you would enlightened my brother Michael with your words of knowledge and give him Your Wisdom to knowing your will for the seasons that are coming for him and his loved ones. Grant him dreams and interpretation. Reveal yourself through Your Words.
By the covenant of the Blood of Yahushua I come in agreement to Your Will that His Loved ones will be saved before leaving this earth through Your Mercies. Shalom Michael.

Terry
Terry
August 30, 2019 1:22 PM

Those who heard this asked : Who Can be Saved?
Yahushua/Jesus replied : What is impossible to man IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD.
Luke 18:26-27

Sarah
Sarah
August 29, 2019 6:11 AM

I prayed for you and your family’s salvations.

Pray but trust the Lord. That’s where your peace and your strength lies.

Carl
Carl
August 27, 2019 9:31 PM

This dream reminds me of a dream I had on April 15 of this year. I had a dream that a volcano erupted in the western United States and I was seeing through someone else’s eyes. In the dream I was in Colorado and was looking for a specific girl, but her and her family had been evacuated to different part of Colorado and they were safe. I was talking to a guy who had given me more information who was tracking information on an app on his phone. I also remember I was in a part of Colorado where there was a lot of unfinished houses as if they were skeleton frames.

After this dream I have gotten news stories appearing on my Android week after week about Yellow Stone and how its ready to blow, but maybe this is only a coincidence.

Sue
Sue
August 27, 2019 7:33 PM

I’ve heard the area of northern Idaho is a safe zone. I wonder where the others are for those of us in the southern U.S.

LoriQ
LoriQ
August 28, 2019 4:15 PM

Hi Sue –
I had this dream when I lived in Florida (Tampa area) in 2014. The only vision/dream/prophecy I had about the eastern half of the USA was shortly after this dream. It was during the day after I had fallen asleep on our couch for a short nap. Approximately 45 minutes later I was aroused out of this sleep by an enormous earthquake! Literally, I could FEEL the Earth under my feet moving, I could see walls shaking, doors moving, things falling, people screaming. It seemed to last for LONG minutes, NOT seconds. I was in the middle of this chaos, this earthquake that was pulling the US apart on the New Madrid Fault Line. This earthquake was HUGE. Larger than a 9.0 on the Richter Scale. It felt like it was larger than an earthquake the USA has ever seen or felt. When I awoke, I was literally still in the Earthquake Zone as the earth was still lurching to and fro. I cried out, held onto the sofa until I was fully conscious (it was so real, I literally thought I was going through an earthquake at the time I had this dream).

By the way, this earthquake would devastate more than the eight states that are usually associated with the New Madrid Fault Line. I was given no time frame for this earthquake, it would just come out of the blue when no one expected it.

Lori Q

Charles Van Delden
August 28, 2019 10:56 AM

Sue, I would be glad to send you a copy of Thea Eroes’ star vision map she received in ’79, showing the general locations of areas in the US, where these places/cities of refuge are located.
The purpose/revelations of these places of safety wasn’t necessary in generations prior to ours, just like generations prior to Noah didn’t need the “ark”.
His and ours have this same concept in common…….the Lord is planning on “housecleaning” the earth, in order to prepare it for the next generation. In our case it’s the millennium.
I believe that Nita Johnson’s vision map of unsafe locations seem to confirm Theas’.
You can locate Nitas’ map via ” whygodreallyexist.com.
Blessings to you…
charles.vandelden1@gmail.com

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 28, 2019 8:21 PM
SAC
SAC
August 28, 2019 8:57 PM

Thanks for sharing, Todd. I’ve always felt comfortable about where we live (in Texas), but I’m going to have to pray about this one. She certainly seems to have heard from the Lord.

Steve Holmes
August 29, 2019 5:35 AM
Nita Johnson did indeed hear from the Lord and so did I. Ten years after she published the map in 1989, without me ever seeing, God showed me the EXACT SAME MAP in a prophetic dream. 6 weeks later, I stumbled onto her book online, “Prepare For the Winds of Change, ii,” where she published the map. “Let every word be contirmed in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses.” Well now you have two who have never met or spoken to each other who have seen the exact same map of coming destruction. Take up your moving with Jesus, but rest assured, Texas will somehow end up uninhabitable sometime down the road. The Pantex plant would be cause for concern. That map does not tell the whole story, BTW, and seems to be mostly natural disasters. For example, it doesn’t show the destruction of the midwest ISBM launch stations. However Revelation 18 DOES tell that part of the story. I recently asked the Lord which major cities down the west coast are going to be destroyed. He said, “Steve, what difference does it make!? The whole nation is going to be destroyed!” I live in Alaska, and I am building a small place of refuge as instructed. He has had me preparing for 18 months for a coming earthquake “worse than the (9.2) quake in 1964. All of the infrastructure is going to be destroyed.” Time frame is “imminent.” Famine will insue as a result, and he has had me begin farming to be able to feed my neighbors, and setting up my house to survive completely off grid, even at -30 below zero. So don’t expect places of refuge to be like going to camp as a kid. I can assure you, it means self sufficiency, very hard… Read more »
Robson
Robson
August 30, 2019 8:44 PM

Is it possible to upload Thea map here? I’m hoping to move South if I cannot get to se Asia where my wife’s from. I can’t find a thing about Thailand in any prophecy anywhere either scriptural, prophetic or enemy plan sides. Speaking my about nations, sadhu feels Babylon itself will rise again, reminds me of the dinar. If dinar rises, USA is outta debt but Iraq just told USA they’re evicted, by force if they don’t leave. Only thing about revalue is it helps USA which we have enough to pay off debt on the other hand they’re sick of us and our bloodlust. Any insights on the above? Sorry several topics were mentioned. Thanks!

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
August 28, 2019 7:30 PM

Hi Charles,

I think we spoke before about safe locations. I’m in the Chicago suburbs, and while He has me here for now – my husband and I seem to be directed to an area around Tulsa. We are preparing to move in the next two years.

I have Nita’s map, but could you send me a copy of Thea Eroes’ 1979 map? Thank you!

veronicamyers@protonmail.com

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 28, 2019 9:30 PM

This dream reminds me of a dream I had awhile back. I didn’t write down the date. I also saw an extremely huge black and grey dragon, in the shape of the Chinese dragon, flying overhead through the cloudy sky. The tail swayed side to side like a snake. Then, I saw falling from the sky large (about ten feet wide), dark metallic balls that hit the ground, but did not go into the ground or crater it. The balls just stayed on the surface of the ground as if magnetically attracted. I only thought of the dragon as Satan and the metallic balls as demons.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
August 27, 2019 5:11 PM

I live in Coeur d’Alene ID for the last week I’ve been thinking of moving there then this dream was posted

LoriQ
LoriQ
August 27, 2019 5:27 PM

Whoa! A sign for you from our Lord?

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
August 27, 2019 7:18 PM

I wonder

Charles Van Delden
August 28, 2019 3:16 PM

Danielle, in approx 2004-05, the Spokane newspaper (a secular forum) printed a story on the possible future eruption of Yellowstone. The author advised people to live outside a radius of 300 miles from the caldera.
In ’89 the Lord gave Nita Johnson a prophetic vision/map of the area of Yellowstone that would become uninhabitable!
So He uses ALL available ways of warning ALL people!
For lack of a vision AND knowledge, my people perish. Proverbs 29:18
The “premature death” syndrome will shorten the lives of many people.
Please become knowledgeable, be teachable and correctable, and get your heart right with Him.
Proverbs 23:12
Acts 5:1-10
Blessings sister….

The Progressive Watchman
The Progressive Watchman
August 28, 2019 1:28 PM

This topic always fascinates me. Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody or everybody. Wants to die. Paul States flesh and blood cannot go to heaven. Who wants to be a survivor in this scenario.

Sarah
Sarah
August 29, 2019 7:07 AM
Everybody needs to talk to the Lord and Creator of Heaven and Earth if they want to get there – instead of just assuming or forgetting. And they need to do that sincerely. Too many people don’t do that and some who do – hear the gospel, scoff, and miss out. A lot of people have and will commit suicide thinking it as a release of the pain in this life, and then they go somewhere much worse. It is not a question of whether we want to “be survivors”. Our lives are not – or should not be – in our hands. If the Lord is truly *Lord*, that means we let Him decide when or whether or what happens to us and He protects us and keeps us regardless of circumstance. If we place our lot with Him, it means we can have peace even in the midst of horrors (whatever they may be), because *HE* is with us. The dragon and demons and whatnot..what are they to Him? They are nothing compared to the Creator of the Universe. What does the scripture say? “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is… Read more »
Kabous
September 1, 2019 3:04 AM
Your first scene reminds me of an unsaved man (cant remember where I read it) who had a dream from God and because of what he saw, believed and repented. In the dream he saw the two sides of a mountain at the same time. On the one side he saw a star rising, not visible yet but soon to be seen by all the people on the other side who had still no idea of its existence and carrying on with normal life. The man seeing this dream knew the star to be Satan and once he becomes visible, will be too late for the people to do anything about it and will become subject to whatever comes. For me personally, this dream reminds me of scripture where Jesus said we need to work while it is still day because once dark, we cant work anymore. Also people’s hearts will fail them because of what is coming on the earth which means they dont or cant see God as the answer. What Rick Joyner said in one of his books ties into this as well. There will be such waves of demonic attack coming on the earth that those who have not accepted Christ, walked the path of righteousness with Him, learned how to lay down the works of the flesh, have an intimate relationship with him and know their identity, will not be able to stand or overcome. They will react in the flesh with no hope of deliverance. We can already see some of this happening now with the falling away in full swing, deceitful doctrines (which Jesus emphasized will happen) rampant in churches, the growing leftist cultural marxists, the LGBT+ agenda and general lawnessness. What God is impressing on me lately is the surrender of my… Read more »
Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez
September 6, 2019 10:18 PM
A prophecy came to pass in The Bahamas for Hurricane Dorian. A young man by the name of Troy A. Thompson gave a word he posted on his Facebook page on July 15, 2019, for his nation The Bahamas. Two weeks later, Dorian happened. Here is what he wrote. God is going to shake this nation/Bahamas with a serious disaster that the ears of the people will tingle an the hearts will be left astonish the hearts will melt,hurricane watchers will watch for hurricanes but not only a hurricane even twisters I have seen this in the spirit coming ..A few days ago as i was in the Spirit in the wilderness I saw the landscape being RIP to pieces.Church Repent most persons fail to repent because the gospel is not being preach daily in the right settings,ministry oath to be mainly in the streets were ever sinners are the gospel oath to be preach for the remission of sins ,the name of God is being blaspheme because most of these saints fail to produce and to follow protocol of the kingdom causing most of these sinners to disbelieve in the SAVIOR ….when the light doesn’t shine in a dark room there is no sight to the blind let your light shine that they/sinners may see the works the love of the Father so that they may glory in him.Destruction will come if repentance is not established the more blood shed the more mayhem and chaos will move the glory and the covering from of this nation, the glory ,it is already departing,a few real saints Is covering this nation.Church time to get it right people time to REPENT because what will come it won’t be great,every man has his/her own opinion weather they believe Jesus Christ or not ,disagree… Read more »