“Tell My children that antisemitism and violence will rapidly increase in America.”

I will share a dream I had a few nights ago and the interpretation the Lord gave me.

I was in a large synagogue. There were many people there, of all ages, and we were all busy packing. I remember seeing a large blue tarp that was neatly spread out on the floor up against a wall. On it were neatly place Jewish artifacts; several large blue and brass menorahs, books, and Torah scrolls among many other things.

I thought to myself that I needed to add to it a stack of Bibles that I saw in a corner.

There was light chatter and everyone seemed to be moving at an even pace. At one point I stopped to observe all that was taking place in front of me. I was instantly filled with deep emotion: I was leaving the country. We were all leaving because it was no longer safe to stay….we all had to move to Israel.

As the reality sunk in, I felt a combination of excitement and sorrow.

My dream ended.

Before I reveal what the Lord said to me, I want to share a second dream that I had two days after the first.

In my second dream, I found myself in a chaotic scene. Someone was confronting me, and as I turned to walk away, the person shouted, “I know you’re one of them… but how?”

I quickly turned around, and with my hands cuffing each end of the collar of my shirt, I violently ripped my shirt open to reveal the two necklaces that laid hidden across my chest (I wear two gold chains; one that has a cross mounted inside of a Star of David, and the other is the name Yeshua written in Hebrew). I shouted back, “YES, I AM ONE OF THEM!”

I could see that this person was slightly confused by the color of my skin, but I also sensed grave danger approaching if I revealed how I had Jewish roots.

My second dream ended.

Interpretation:

As I emerged out of the first dream, I felt all the emotions of joy and sorrow. I laid in bed contemplating all that I had dreamt.

At first, I thought it was an odd dream and almost dismissed it immediately. Then I said, “Lord, you’ve given me my assignments for this next season, and I know it doesn’t include me moving to Israel…and I have no desire to go there.”

But the Lord began to speak just as those words crossed my spirit.

“Tell My children that antisemitism and violence will rapidly increase in America. It will intensify to the point where many will have to flee for safety. This must come to pass, this WILL come to pass, for it is written.”

Thus says the Lord God: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” (Ezekiel 11:17)

What many Christians don’t realize is that Israel becoming a nation in 1948 was not the total “fulfillment” of the scriptures; it was only the beginning.

And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all people; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. (Zechariah 12:3)

As with all things, take this to prayer for the Holy Spirit to reveal and confirm.

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin is a end-prophetess and overseer of Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which was founded in 2007. Born and raised in Chicago, Mena began having spiritual encounters and heavenly visitations at only the tender age of six. At the age of seven, her calling was revealed to her parents by a prophetess sent to mentor her mother. Through the unction of the Holy Spirit, specific instructions were given on how to raise Mena; which was told would prepare her for a powerful ministry that would be quote, “That of the last days before the return of Christ.” Mena later received the fire-baptism of the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. In 2007, the Lord instructed Mena to sell everything and relocate to Charlotte, North Carolina, where He would teach her how to ‘bring water to the desert.’ And now, for over a decade, the Lord has used her in touching the lives of people who are in need of forgiveness, deliverance and healing. Mena Lee Grebin is an ordained prophet and minister. Her spiritual covering and accountability is through Bishops Ralph and Margaret Parker of River of Life Family Church, who’s founder is the late Dr. Lester Sumrall. Mena has Jewish roots through maternal grandparents, from the tribe of Levi.

Carol Ann
Carol Ann
December 21, 2018 8:41 PM

Mena,
Thank you for your willingness to share what the Lord is warning! Concern for the Holy land and those with direct bloodline connections needs to be on our prayer list daily. Those of us born again are grafted into this heritage as well and will be looked down on and despised very soon. The word “violence” jumped out at me as the spiritual war rages, violence and bloodshed abound. One real concern that I have is the number of so called Christians who either through replacement theology or through lack of discernment are a real part of the antisemitism you just highlighted. I had to quit watching Rick Wiles because of his antisemetic rants he has been on so much the last year or more. It’s very heartbreaking that the Church can’t unite and support the “true olive tree.” May God grant us wisdom now more than ever!

Anna
Anna
December 25, 2018 11:42 AM
I’m sorry Carol Ann, but whether you realize it or not, there is a major blunder in your comment. I’ll assume that it’s not intentional, but the result of constant conditioning and repetition from pro-Israel media. You used the words “antisemitism” and “antisemitic” in totally misplaced ways. THIS IS IMPORTANT: Anti-Zionism is NOT Antisemitism. – Antisemitism is a racist view against those who have a semitic ancestry. – Anti-zionism is a view that is against a political, zionist state. Also, if these terms were related, then how could there by a current, worldwide Jewish movement against zionism, named “Jews Against Zionism”? They hold that the prophets wrote that Israel would only be regathered AFTER Messiah comes. And isn’t that indeed what the prophets wrote? Look it up in the bible; and not the promoted, isolated ‘verses’ either, but the entire CHAPTERS (of Israel’s regathering), in context. Then ask yourself: “Are these chapters describing the Israel/Jerusalem BEFORE Christ returns (current days), or AFTER He returns?” So then, WHAT are we really seeing with current, zionist Israel?? Yes, “Antisemitism” is constantly used in the media to accuse people who do not support zionism, and this is done in order to SCARE people from examining it, and to never question it. But for those who have studied historic zionism truthfully, they hold their views with a pure conscience towards God, knowing that Zionism was created by Atheists and Luciferians for devious reasons: One of which is to build a third temple for their coming world ruler (not Jesus Christ), one of which is to deceive Christians into paying for it (!), and another is to make scapegoats out of the Jews once more! Yet even more dark reasons exist. This is why Rick Wiles gets angry. But Rick Wiles has NEVER made antisemitic… Read more »
Christopher Harris
December 26, 2018 8:40 AM
Dear Anna, the Scripture says that Jesus will come to redeem the remnant of the physically Jewish people: Judgment will come upon Israel (I posted a dream about the invasion of Israel by Russia and Iran here on Z3) and two thirds in the land will be killed but one third will be redeemed and purified (Zechariah 13:8). Zechariah 12:3 “And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.” Judgment will come against all the nations who go against Jerusalem/Israel: Zechariah 14:12-13 “And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths. 13 It shall come to pass in that day That a great panic from the Lord will be among them. Everyone will seize the hand of his neighbor, And raise his hand against his neighbor’s hand;” Zechariah 12:8-9 “In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the Lord before them. 9 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.” God will even physically strengthen those in Jerusalem to defend themselves! This is yet to come. We are in the end. Those in Jerusalem are physically Jewish people (we are spiritual Jews by faith in Christ, Romans 2:29). Zechariah 12:10 speaks of… Read more »
Melinda
Melinda
December 27, 2018 3:35 PM

I think as discerning Christians who love the Lord, we can agree that every plan God has ever put into existence for us, the enemy has come to try and pervert it. Zionism is no different. Yes, we can see that God is zealous for Zion and His plan will come to pass but evil men doing the work of Satan HAVE hijacked this plan for their own greedy purposes as well. Because I’m aware of this fact does NOT mean I’m antisemitic. It means I’m using the brain God have me to research the good and bad of Zionism. Being blindly PRO anything for fear of being called Antisemitic is foolish. I’m PRO Jesus and AGAINST Satan. Everything else in this world needs to be discerned as Jesus instructed.

December 27, 2018 3:45 PM

I agree Melinda, God has His plans and Satan tries to pervert it for his own purposes. Your explanation is similar to what I just shared today in my latest podcast titled, “For Zion’s Sake, We Must Not Keep Silent.” Here’s the link:

Melinda
Melinda
December 27, 2018 6:03 PM

James, I watched the video and enjoyed the balanced teaching. Thanks for that!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
December 25, 2018 5:35 PM
Anna, I’m sorry but I disagree with you. Most people these days use the word Zionist as a derogatory word against the Jewish people or supporters of the Jewish people, and I find that generally nowadays, the words anti semitism are used interchangeably with anti-zionism with only a very slight hint of a difference. A supporter of Zionism is a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. We (and I quite happily include myself in this group) believe that – according to Genesis 17 v 7&8, the Jewish people have a right to the land because of the everlasting covenant God made with Abraham. Even Wikipaedia states Zionism as, “The common denominator among all Zionists is the claim to Eretz Israel as the national homeland of the Jews and as the legitimate focus for Jewish national self-determination. It is based on historical ties and religious traditions linking the Jewish people to the Land of Israel.” Those who very cleverly try to distinguish between the two are merely splitting hairs. If the Jewish people have no homeland…then ultimately there will be no more Jewish people. We don’t have to like or support everything the political/social Israel do, but we do support the right of the Jewish people to the land that God gave them and the right to exist. You say there is a current, worldwide Jewish movement against zionism, named “Jews Against Zionism”. There have always been some Jews who will do anything to destroy other Jews. Doesn’t make them right. It has been years since I listened to Rick Wiles. You can’t excuse his attacks on Israel as being only attacks on Zionism. As far as I’m concerned he is a replacement theorist, and it was his mocking and belittling… Read more »
Brother Steven
December 28, 2018 10:39 PM

Thank you Lynne……..I am with you and I agree with what you say……
I guess people have their own definitions of Zionism and I for one have mine as well…….It mirrors yours to an extent…but Zionism to me……..mirrors the time of the Old Testament….that the life, property rights and title deed from God to the Jewish people is certified. Would these people call Moses or King David or Daniel Zionists? Zionism for me, is the simply belief that God’s chosen people were given His chosen land…….furthermore……..the Old and New Covenants were given to the Jewish people…….and the Gentiles were grafted in………Christians by and large do not pray for the Temple to be rebuilt or the animal sacrifices to start again……..but Christian people know that the Scriptures “will” be fulfilled and these things are mentioned that this is waht shall be. So We Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, we pray that God will preserve Israel for Jesus to return back to (not Palestine), We pray for the IDF and all the things that will make the Jewish people safe. It’s a matter of believing Scripture….instead of some spooky theory that some Jewish cabal runs everything……It’s about re-establishing God in the Land

Kenneth Heck
Kenneth Heck
December 26, 2018 10:19 AM

According to Wikipedia, there are about 6.5 million Jews in Israel and over 8 million outside. This reminds me of the time of Ezra and Nehemiah, who returned from Persia to re-establish Jerusalem and the temple. More Jews remained outside the Holy Land then than inside it. It was a heroic era, similar in a way to Israel’s current era.

I believe Israel today is still within the times of the Gentiles, and at the time of Christ’s return, all Jews will have emigrated to Israel (but there won’t be enough room for everyone, so they will overflow to surrounding regions.)

Steve
Steve
December 27, 2018 3:49 AM

Anna, Beautifully stated. Never read a better discourse about Zionism and Antisemitism. Lot of doubts cleared. May the Lord preserve you and grant you abundant wisdom.

Marty
Marty
December 27, 2018 2:23 AM

Nita Johnson also makes the distinction between Zionism and Semitism ( she is also of Jewish heritage). She equates Zionism with the godless Rockefeller, Rothschild, et al who wish to destroy the world in their quest for wealth and power. There also seems to be a connection with the IDF supporting ISIS in destabilizing countries in the Middle East (to establish a greater Israel). Indeed they are GOD’s chosen race, but they have been a special target of the enemy . Israel became more evil than the nations they disposed before the Babylonian captivity. Although all of Israel was “baptized” as they passed through the Red Sea, GOD was not pleased with them and all those over 20 years old died in the desert (other than Caleb and Joshua).
1 Corinthians 10: 5-6 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.
Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.

Paula Selph
Paula Selph
December 27, 2018 3:23 PM

Anna, You stated exactly how I see Rick Wiles’ thoughts about zionism. His problem is not against the Jewish people nor Jerusalem, but against zionism. I was unaware what Zionist really promote until Rick kept talking about the distinction. Thank you

HungryforGod
HungryforGod
December 27, 2018 5:50 PM

This is deep!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 22, 2018 6:11 PM

That’s exactly why I stopped listening to Trunews. I remember the first time I heard it and I was like what in the world is going on!!?? I’ve never listened again. You are the first person I’ve seen respond to it. How swiftly things are escalating. The U.N. refusing to condemn Hamas gave the world a green light to attack Israel and pulling the US military out of Syria seems to set the stage for Ezekiel 38 to be fulfilled.

Jennifer
Jennifer
December 23, 2018 6:40 PM

Michael, Sandy and Carol Ann, same with me as well. In fact, the first time I listened to Rick Wiles, he had Mena on sharing a vision she had posted on Z3 News. Because of that broadcast I turned to Z3 for the first time. As we walk the narrow way, there will be casualties. I don’t listen to him anymore either. I can’t follow one who despises the Jewish nation. We should pray for Rick that God will open his eyes.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 23, 2018 7:08 PM

It’s difficult to understand where it’s coming from.

Jennifer
Jennifer
December 24, 2018 2:35 PM

Could he be influenced the same way Martin Luther was? This article in Christianity Today sheds light on Martin Luther’s thinking toward Jews. In the end, he turned against them out of frustration because they could not be converted.

Carol II
Carol II
December 26, 2018 10:42 PM

Only God can reveal Yeshua to a person, Jewish or not. This does not come from anything of man.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 24, 2018 5:26 PM

Seems like Augustine had some anti Semitic beliefs also.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
December 23, 2018 1:00 AM

Same here

Julie
December 26, 2018 5:55 AM

Rick Wiles went to a conference in Bethlehem (6/18?) around the time he put the 2 hour show on regular television programming. His antisemitic rants seemed to escalate after that trip and when his short-lived 2 hour show was quickly ended, I wondered if the two were connected. Seeing everyone’s comments have helped me to understand I am not alone in believing something is wrong. It is almost like Doc & Edward are infected with the same spirit.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 26, 2018 2:15 PM

Rick Wiles might be right to an extent, because these people do not obey the 10 commandments – they do not love their “neighbors” as themselves.

Too much discrimination and Hypocrisy, they are just as bad as the opposite religion in the Middle East.

Rick Wiles has done some good work. Recently, his Youtube Channel was shut down, because he was exposing the Religious persecution in Nigeria, as a time when the Religious fanatics murdered hundreds of Christians, burnt down Churches and destroyed villages.
He even made a comment that these Nigerian Christians are more eager than typical American Christians, because the local Christians were worshiping in Churches THAT HAD RECENTLY BEEN SHOT UP AND BURNT DOWN by religious extremists – they weren’t even scared to re-congregate, even after the hundreds of deaths, and the risk of further attacks by these fanatics.

December 26, 2018 2:28 PM

I addressed this topic in detail in my previous podcast, proving why those claims about the Jewish people contradict the scriptures. I recommend listening to that to avoid aiding the schemes of Satan by spreading his lies.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 27, 2018 3:23 PM

Sorry if I offended anyone here.
I understand that there is a difference between “Anti-semitism” and “Anti-Zionism”

My anger is against Zionism that is responsible for atrocities committed against ordinary Palestinians, even Palestinian children in the West Bank.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 26, 2018 3:49 PM

Well said James,
Comments such as the Jews “do not love their neighbors as themselves ” are profoundly foolish and clearly demonstrates the strong influence of the lefty MSM on Americans.
Many such as Bridget Gabriel testify to the kindness of the Jews.
The fact is, Israel lives in a war zone . Acts and threats of Violence are common. You cannot compare free western democracies in Australia and the US with little to no ongoing threats with the constant harassment and threats that Israel must endure. They deal daily with neighbours who wish to eradicate them . It is easy to judge when you have no concept and understanding of what is happening daily within Israel. I am expecting a war against Israel soon . What side will Rick wiles take if 100s of Jews die?
I have lost all respect for him ,
Philip – Sydney

Sandy
Sandy
December 22, 2018 9:00 PM

My husband and I quit watching Trunews for the same reason. I had thought highly of him before this. I was shocked at the words that were coming out of his mouth and very disappointed that he went down this path.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 22, 2018 11:20 AM

I stopped listening to Trunews for the same reason. It was very disturbing.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
December 22, 2018 7:45 PM

Yes so did I 🙁
But it brought me to Z3 before that, so Praise the Lord! 🙂

John Barry
John Barry
December 23, 2018 8:15 AM

Sister Lynne , same for me , GOD used Trunews to lead me to Z3 , which GOD is using mightily . Blessings

Derek S.
Derek S.
December 22, 2018 3:40 AM

Carol Ann,

You’ll probably get some down votes because of your statement about Rick Wiles but you are absolutely right. He and other far right antisemitic/antizionist so-called “Christians” are nothing more than wolves in sheep’s clothing. There’s a darkness covering the church in America and one of its symptoms is a hidden, crafty, clever and truly evil antisemitism. It cloaks itself in a false image of Yeshua and with a lying masquerade of hidden-truth-seeking in order to deceive, but those with discernment are not moved. They do not have truth, whether secret, hidden or otherwise. We see it for what it is: the eternal hatred of Satan and his servants for the covenant of the living God and for the people who are recipients of that covenant. A murderous envy and a spirit of jealous rejection. Instead of taking their proper place in God’s plan and purpose they attempt to steal away the covenant promises of someone else. It is base, petty and above all simply evil. Glad to see others discerning this phenomenon accurately.

Joe Heartwell
December 24, 2018 8:38 AM

One debates from Zionist perspective,which I believe is political,and a love for true zion,are two different arguements aren’t they?

Stella UK
Stella UK
January 1, 2019 8:55 AM

I stopped listening to Rick wiles because of his belligerent attitude towards anyone that doesn’t agree with his opinions.
He has a deep hatred of Jews the same as Kerry Ann Gidden, I don’t know why!
Let’s all concentrate on salvation of the unsaved and populate heaven rather than all this talk about what Zionism is or isnt!

Bill B
Bill B
December 22, 2018 5:19 PM

For the that have read Steve Lightle’s books (and I will focus on the 1999 edition) ‘Operation Exodus II: Answers You Need to Know About Explosive Future Events’. It was clear that God Almighty moved many of the Soviet Jews to Israel in partial fulfillment of prophecy. I understood that in order to complete the prophecy, God Almighty must remove the remainder of Jews back to Israel (America being the nation with the largest Jewish population outside of Israel.) While I condemn strongly antisemitism and violence against Jews, God will use these events to return his Children to their homeland in fulfillment of HIS word.

For God to return the Jews from America back to Israel, very tough times are ahead for the nation of Israel and America and all the Jews of the world.

I pray we may we act like Oscar Schindler in our noble actions, and NOT the Nazi party.

Francine T
December 21, 2018 8:10 PM

With the creation of Israel, many made Aliyah, returning to Israel with the help of Christians. It was the time of the ‘fishermen’. But Jews are comfortable in America and don’t want to go to Israel. The time of ‘hunting’ is soon coming as written in Jeremiah 16: 14 So, behold, the days come, says YAHWEH, that it shall no more be said, As YAHWEH lives who brought up the sons of Israel out of the land of Egypt. 15 But rather, As YAHWEH lives who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands, there where He had banished them to. And I will bring them again into their land that I gave to their fathers. 16 Behold, I will send for many fishermen, says YAHWEH. And they shall fish them. And after this I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them, from every mountain and from every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks. (Is 7:19)

Talking about the hunting in his book The Harvest, Rick Joyner in page 187: ‘This will be such a brutal persecution that the Nazi holocaust of WWII will seem like a but dress rehearsal.’ Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj says a very similar thing on youtube about a year ago.

And it will be the time when true Christians will have to stand with the Jews and be persecuted for this. Rick says that at this time, Christians will preach the Gospel to the Jews they hide with great authority. And they will receive their Messiah .
Lord Jesus, help us to walk the narrow path and stay close to you.

Maunta
Maunta
December 22, 2018 1:28 PM

I follow Amir Tsarfati, Behold Israel, because of his up-to-the-minute blogs regarding news about Israel. He is a Jewish believer. He has been speaking of anti-Semitism growing as well. He was telling that the “Yellow Shirts” in Paris aren’t just complaining about higher gas prices, but they are angry that Jews in Paris are doing well financially, and they aren’t. They hate Macron’s connections to Jewish bankers. Sound familiar? This is how the hatred in Germany started. People being stirred to anger over who has and who doesn’t. Amir gives great perspective and current news updates.

Marty
Marty
December 27, 2018 2:29 AM

It was mentioned on the Jim Bakker show that the Jews are too comfortable/prosperous in America. It will take severe persecution to drive them out and back to Israel (hunters and fishers).

joe cephas
joe cephas
December 23, 2018 7:19 AM

Israel will be the only safe place for Jews. Heb 8:6-12 is the only place in the N/C scriptures to plainly declare the terms of the N/C. The ecclesia IS waking up! It may be a remnant, but it Is waking up to Jew and Gentile being one in Messiah. Darkness is covering the earth but the Word of the Lord will go forth from Zion! Come quickly Lord Yeshua!

Robert E
Robert E
December 21, 2018 8:37 PM

The two dreams my be connected to the following passage from Jeremiah.

“But in that time they will affirm them with ‘I swear as surely as the LORD lives who delivered the people of Israel from the land of the north and from all the other lands where he had banished them.’ At that time I will bring them back to the land I gave their ancestors.” But for now I, the LORD, say: “I will send many enemies who will catch these people like fishermen. After that I will send others who will hunt them out like hunters from all the mountains, all the hills, and the crevices in the rocks.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭NET‬‬

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
December 22, 2018 2:19 PM

Robert, This is the first time, in your post, I have ever read Jeremiah 16:16 that refers to the fishermen as “enemies” of the Jewish people….

The versions of the Bible I am partial to, both the King James Version and the American Standard Version, both regard these “fishers” as benevolent, not enemies…and I have always understood this to mean us Christians, sharing the Good News of the Kingdom of Heaven with the people of the first covenant. We are called to be Fishers of Men.

As it is a chronological, (first this, then that), sequence I have always regarded these verses to speak of Christianity, and then Islam. Now we all know Islam is not of the Lord, but the Lord is Sovereign over all, and allowed this great deception via Satan. There is a saying attributed to their prophet recorded in Sahih Bukhari 4:52:176 where Allah’s apostle said, “You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.”

I know persecution of the Jews will also come from other enemies, ie. the Christians-in-name-only types who think they are doing a service to God (much like those who partook in the Inquisition), but these are not truly God’s children and are not on the narrow path. Still I have to question the NET’s rewriting of this passage!!

True Christians, who are born again, have a deep desire to gather souls to the Kingdom, for God’s glory, and are not enemies of the people of the first covenant. God Bless.

Robert E
Robert E
December 23, 2018 12:12 PM

Brian.
I think we have the same heart. I believe there is a calling within the remnant that will help Jewish people return, Aliyah, in the time ahead. Not to start a debate, but here is a verse to consider.

“They take up all of them with a hook, They catch them in their net, And gather them in their dragnet. Therefore they rejoice and are glad.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭1:15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Regardless of what the Lord means by fishermen I know He has called and is calling believers, both Christian (Gentiles) and Messianic Jews, to help the Jews who don’t believe that Yeshua is the Messiah return to the land.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
December 23, 2018 1:39 PM

Robert,

I pray you will permit this reply without regarding it as a debate. Yet, I thought it important to clarify a few things.

I take issue with the NET’s rewriting of the original verse you cited.

Additionally, I think it important to consider the Habakkuk 1:15 verse, by understanding the context, and thus including the surrounding verses – it is clearly speaking of the “wicked”, who after catching their prey offer sacrifices and burn incense to their nets and dragnets. But who are the fish spoken of in this verse? Not the people of Israel…insomuch as bloodline Israelites…… but the Righteous ones – verse 1:13 is clear about this. Righteousness is not dependent upon bloodline, but a matter of the heart in God’s eyes. I find it interesting that the NKJV you cited uses the word “hook”… The Hebrew letter whose ancient symbol is the fish hook, is the צ (Tsaddi). Further, a “Righteous” person in Hebrew is called Tsaddik.

You will find the Scriptures are full of symbolic references that don’t always correlate one to another. Take the image of the Lion….the Word of God uses this symbol multiple times to reference the ferociousness of the wicked — but as well the RIGHTEOUS anger of the Lord against the wicked!

Much love in Christ to you brother.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
December 27, 2018 9:31 AM

My brother in Christ, thank you for your reply here and I love it when I get to read more of these ‘hidden’ things in His Word which are coming to light in these times now. Or, should I say ‘for such a time as this’.
On a personal note also, I thank you because the Lord has been dealing with me lately to show kindness to others with my words to allow that flow of the Spirit in print and conversation, and I thank you for allowing that Spirit to shine through you into my life. Bless you my brother in an abundance of peace, joy and guidance and direction in these times ahead.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
December 22, 2018 2:56 AM

Mena’s dream & interpretation given by The Lord makes a lot of sense..as Mena says pray & seek more wisdom..confirmation; Her very last sentence.

Also Israel becoming a nation in 1948 is not the total fulfillment of the scripture,it was only the beginning. .
[all has to be in context in Light Of Biblical Prophecy to be fulfilled in End Times].

Heather
Heather
December 21, 2018 2:59 PM

The church is split on so many topics/issues/outlooks and Israel is certainly among them. Mena is spot on here! Additionally, some of these scriptures won’t be fulfilled until the millennial kingdom and that’s where we are headed. Regardless of timing we will certainly see all come to pass.

Nancy plocher
Nancy plocher
December 21, 2018 5:20 PM

Very difficult for Jewish Christian’s to get in right now ..we must pray!

Savage
Savage
December 25, 2018 12:05 AM

I’m going to weigh in with some thoughts:
1) “Also, we must remember that the scriptures tell us that ALL nations will turn against Israel; this will include the United States.”. Not necessarily. I’m pretty sure that the USA is The Daughter of Babylon described in Jer 51, etc. Therefore, the USA may not even exist when all the nations gather against Israel. That may be why all the other nations come against Israel – because the USA no longer exists to come to her aid.
2) I listen to TruNews frequently. I hear Rick voicing support for Christians, of any nationality, rather than support for Zionism. Jews are not Christians. According to Rom 3:1 the primary advantage of the Jew is that God entrusted His Torah to them. But if the people don’t keep it they’ll be purged from the land. Likewise, if Christians (who supposedly have Torah written in the hearts) do not keep it, will be purged from their land. I guess the point is, whoever follows Torah, whether Jew or Gentile, can expect persecution.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 25, 2018 7:21 PM

Israel and Syria are firing missiles once more. It started today 😐.