Powerful New Anointing for End Time Apostles to Reveal the Heart of the Father

powerNeville Johnson received a visitation from the Lord Jesus, Elijah, and Moses. Each of them spoke words to him about the things that are coming upon the earth. They told him a powerful new anointing is about to be released to end-time apostles in the church for the purpose of revealing the heart of the Father to the world. The following provides his recap of what they told him.

TRANSCRIPT:

There has never been a day like today, these days in which we are living. We have passed the point where there is no return now. The clock is ticking. Quite often in the Scriptures, God gave more time and more time, and that was by the grace of God, but we are coming to the point where there is no more time. God cannot do that any longer. We have come to the end of God extending more and more time to us.

We are right now in the beginning of a new apostolic reformation. The earth is in the most significant changes ever. There has never been a time like this. America is in dire straits, but we are not the only country that is in dire straits. Things are going to get a lot worse before they get a lot better, but we live in a different kingdom, in a different realm.

Judgments are coming, but they are redemptive judgments. God doesn’t just say, “I don’t like you so I am going to judge you.” He gets to the point where the last resort He has is to bring judgment to bring people back to God. That is His last resort.

Judgments are coming on many, many nations, and they are coming on America. We are going to see droughts and we are actually going to see famines in parts of America. We thought that would never be possible. It is coming. Judgments are coming. We need to know it is coming so that we know it is God and we know why He is doing it. He is trying to turn the nation back to God.

Sometimes that is just His last resort, but God still has a destiny for this nation. We’re going to go through some rough times but she will emerge again.

God is allowing all of this shaking because He is trying to bring the church to a place. He is going to create another kingdom in the earth, the kingdom of God. He is shaking everything down. Everything that can be shaken is going to be shaken in our lives and in the church.

The changes that are coming to the church are so profound. Pentecost turned the early church upside down (Acts 2) and turned the world upside down. This next move is going to turn the world right side up. What is coming is so profound that it will be hard for us to comprehend. God is going to break all of the traditional boundaries, all of them. This is much deeper than revival.

“You have heard; look at all this. And you, will you not declare it? I proclaim to you new things from this time, even hidden things, which you have not known.” (Isaiah 48:6)

God has a lot of stuff up His sleeve and He has a big sleeve. He is going to start pulling them out. We are living between a dying age and a new age. We are living in between them. We are living between sunset and sunrise. The church is at the point of profound change. There is a new season for the change, and because of this storms are abounding everywhere.

It is the dawning of a new age. There are birth pangs taking place because God is seeking to birth something. We have these contractions that happen.

During the last Reformation wonderful things happened with Martin Luther on January 28 1521. He was called before the Council of the Emperor Charles the fifth. He made this declaration, “My conscience is bound by the word of God. Unless I am convinced by the sacred Scriptures that I am in error I cannot and I will not recant. Here I stand. I cannot do otherwise. So help me God.”

Oh that our conscience today was bound by the word of God. People want to so water it down. The time has come when we say this is where we stand. No more. No compromise. God’s word is God’s word. Truth is truth. We will not water it down. We will stand just like Martin Luther stood. He was branded as a heretic. The church put a contract on his life, but God spared him.

We are living in an incredible day. We have the Internet. We are going to see incredible miracles on YouTube. We are going to see people who have no arms have their arms grow out. God is going to demonstrate His power right across this planet in every nation. We haven’t seen anything yet, but it is coming.

The last reformation took the church and the world out of the dark ages. This next revelation is going to take us much further than that. It is going to take us into a totally new realm, a totally new world.

There were huge shifts that took place during the last reformation. Truth that had been lost for hundreds of years suddenly began to be restored again. It was incredible. The reformation restored justification by faith, and then came water baptism. A lot of truth came out of the reformation that had been lost. There is a lot of new revelation that is going to come out of this next move of God, stuff that we have never dreamed of before, but it is in the word.

Over the last 20 or 30 years the church has lost a lot rather than gained a lot. It has lost the concept of holiness as a reality. I am not talking about holiness as a doctrine, but as a reality. It has lost sanctification as a reality. It has lost a lot of stuff. So we have a very shallow church, baptized in the Holy Spirit, operating in the gifts of the Spirit, but shallow.

God is about to do a new thing. He is not going to take us back to the old. We don’t want to go back to the early church. That is not the pattern for the end time church. That was the pattern for the early church. The end time church is going to have seven times greater than what the early church had. It is going to do a new thing.

A lot of people who have been through the charismatic movement are not going to accept what comes next. They are not going to accept it. There is going to be conflict.

We have had great moves of God, but we have lost it. We have the baptism of the Holy Spirit and we have the gifts of the Spirit, but we are very shallow. But a new apostolic reformation is about to get underway.

The Lord Jesus said to me, “The day has now come when you will begin to see great anointings breaking out across the earth, anointings like you have never seen before. There are different anointings and there is nothing in history to reference them to. You must allow these anointings to strengthen your spirit. The time has come to stand and not fall. The time has come when these anointings will enable you to reveal the heart of the Father to this world. Tell the people they are My sent ones to this generation. I am about to release my apostolic anointing into the true church. Many angels are now prepared to come to the earth. They will carry these anointings and diffuse these anointings and impart mantles with them. Truth will be revealed like never before. You will be sent to reveal the heart of the Father. You must know the Father and reveal him to this world.”

Then Elijah said to me, “The spirit that was upon me in the earth in my days will be seen again in your days. It will turn the hearts of the children to the fathers. In my day, there were droughts in the earth. There were great deluges of rain. There were great fires and windstorms. There were confrontations with the powers of darkness. You are going to see the same things when my spirit comes again into the earth and rests again on God’s people.”

God is going to do a new thing. There is coming an anointing. There is coming a power. There’s coming a new revelation, which will turn the hearts of the children, not just to their earthly fathers, but to their heavenly Father. They will know God. They will know what He is like and what their destiny is here on this earth.

“Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse.” (Malachi 4:5-6)

God has His eye on a lost generation. Jezebel is going to lose her children. The Father is going to make himself known in the earth. The spirit of Elijah is coming. You’re going to see on YouTube confrontations between witches and the people of God. It is going to go worldwide. Guess who wins? God is going to demonstrate His power like never before.

Then Moses said to me, “The spirit that was upon me in my days on the earth will be upon you in your days now. This apostolic anointing will be released in the earth with great power. The end-time apostles are coming. It is going to change everything. They will lead God’s people through deep waters into the Promised Land, leading them through droughts, plagues, and dangerous times. The spirit of Pharaoh has to be broken. God sent plagues upon the land to break the spirit of Pharaoh.”

The people of Israel in Moses’ days were in bondage to Pharaoh, which is a type of the world. The church today is still in bondage to this world and it’s pull upon them. It has to be broken. Do you know what is coming upon the land? Plagues. All kinds of stuff is coming. Volcanic eruptions are coming. Chemical warfare is coming. Plagues are coming. There are going to be viruses with no antibiotic for them. Why? To break the spirit of Pharaoh so God’s people have no one else to turn to but God. That is the purpose of it, to turn the people back to God.

Moses said, “These apostles will release the fullness of Passover, the fullness of Pentecost, and the fullness of Tabernacles.”

We have never entered into the fullness of our salvation, but we are going to. We are going to have a whole Church of people who are whole.

A new reformation is about to get underway. Apostolic power and authority is coming. We have seen the prophetic ministry over the last 10, 15, or 20 years, which is good and absolutely necessary. That will continue on. We have seen very little of the apostolic ministry because it was not time for that to happen. But now we are going to see God raising up apostolic ministry that will work with the prophetic. These two together are going to bring dynamic change into the church.

God is going to cast a net across the earth. That can mean many things, but one major thing it is for us is the Internet. He is going to cast a net so that every person will see a demonstration of the power of God and will be without excuse. YouTube is going to go wild.

© 2013 – 2016, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

John Amina
February 27, 2016 7:24 AM

Dear servants of the Lord .
greetings from Africa Kenya in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior,
We are a young ministry in western Kenya Nyanza province ,
after going through your web and seen what the Lord is doing through you we were prompted to write you and kindly request you to come to Kenya to hold us crusades and leaders seminars.
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Pastor John and Hellen Amin
OUTREACH COMMUNITY CHURCH.
Box 637 Sare Awendo 40405 E.A.Kenya
Phone +254720734200

jade sy
jade sy
June 13, 2018 6:50 PM

I am interested of going there please tell me what’s thwe qualifications

lloyd
lloyd
November 3, 2015 11:51 AM

This has been in my heart since a child, I saw the angels they are here and they protect the Lord’s annointed. I have been hiding for many years as have I’m sure many others. Hiding from the church the rulers and the darkness. I’m torn even now commenting. But I have to speak we are waiting and we have been all our lives to pour out God’s love and yes to show his heart this prophesy is the only one to ring so true with my life. We are ready and capable in an instant we stand with our father’s anointing to do as he says. As for me I’m just not able to trust the church but many father’s are out there for this the end generation make room for them welcome them for with them comes our father’s promise. With them comes what we all seek. Hope, love, power, and much more we are the gate keepers we are the key holders are father has raised us by hand thru our whole lives to this point. Open your hearts and you’ll see we’ve stood at the door and been turned away we hold nothing but forgiveness for the church, but I’ve seen in my life what happens to those that hurt the anointed so with us comes judgement as well. Thus the church never became ready and yes we have been Givin ample extra time with I thank him for it has allowed me to really understand my father better.

PASEDA ABIODUN JOSHUA
PASEDA ABIODUN JOSHUA
June 26, 2015 2:03 AM

I concur with what the servant of God said above.
On 26th December, 2006, God told me similar things that HE is going to appoint seven apostle in this end time.
HE each of these men are from Nigeria, Ghana, Sri Lanka, …. others I cannot remember now.
We must be prepared.

Kasey Burt
Kasey Burt
February 14, 2015 8:06 PM

Every word this man has spoken lines up with everything Father has shown me in the dreams and visions I have had. Some of them I am told are shocking, they were to me too.
I do not have control over what Father shows me, neither did this man. Perhaps for some, it would be easier to say its old news or abandoned news.
I can say without flinching, what this man has seen and what I have seen is CURRENT and ever present new.
KB

Nwogu Bruno
Nwogu Bruno
August 13, 2014 9:52 AM
I am not the type to usually drop comments on articles.. but while reading this i have to say, i really believe most of the things he said, (majority not all because the bible said we should test all spirits) they are some other things i can give my opinion about (like seeing Moses and Elijah, cause seeing Jesus is already enough cos ” he that has seen me has seen the father.. which is greater than all his prophets.. but that aside..) because of my level of understanding of the scriptures, but one thing i believe in this article is the fact that, the condition we are in would definitely get worse before it gets better, this article was written or posted as at around November 1st 2013 .. I’m posting this as at August 13 2014.. and i can tell you, things have definitely gotten worse, earlier today before reading this article, i was talking to a colleague of mine, i told him in this last days, we were gonna see a manifestation of God’s spirit like never before, a greater level of anointing diverse workings of the spirit in greater measures how was i so sure ? simple .. as at the time of posting, my country Nigeria has seen one of the greatest persecution and killings of Christians, there’s an outbreak of a deadly virus “Ebola” which kills 90% of it’s victims, ISIS have forcefully embarked on a massive religious cleansing of non Muslims in Iraq, Israel and Hamas are still at war etc… just by watching CNN you’d know it just what was prophesied about, and so i said all this to simply say that if this word was given almost a year ago and now we’ve started seeing it come to pass, then it… Read more »
Virginia Ford
January 19, 2014 12:53 PM

I agree. I have been taught this for many years. Reading what you wrote I remembered two wonderful men God revealed these things to. They have gone on to be with the Lord I couldn’t help but think” this is the day you looked for, longed for, taught us about. But you didn’t get to see it.” But they did, God revealed it to them. I have been so excited for this day when we will walk into the Glory and not walk out. Yes I believe with all my heart. The Bible says Abraham looked for what we now have but he died without receiving it (Paraphrasing) but ( Me) we do not have to live without seeing and expirencing it. or Him. It isn’t easy speaking truth. It has made me judge and examine myself, when others have laughed at me, and labeled me a false prophet. (I do not claim to be a prophet) but God has been true

Gordon Brownlee
Gordon Brownlee
December 11, 2013 12:12 PM

The apostles won’t do a new thing, until we get the old thing right. Don’t be fooled; we don’t need to go forward— go back to the beginning, start over with Jesus. Find out how a simple gospel provides each of us with everything we need for life and godliness.

Peter Allard
November 3, 2013 2:00 PM

TODAY: In prayer this morning the same revelation has been coming to me for over many years now regarding the feast of Tabernacles. The feast of Passover and the feast of Pentecost were both fulfilled on a literal day in the earth; Tabernacles has yet to be fulfilled in a literal fashion but since the 11th (sept 11) hour has now been passed we are approaching the midnight hour and then must come the dawning of a new day.
I received confirmation of this in the city of Gympie where I now live in QLD Australia the great South land of The Holy Ghost that flies the southern cross on our flag near the Milky Way which is God’s message in the stars of a great ingathering of souls yet unprecedented. It will begin in Australia from the uttermost parts of the earth all the way back to Jerusalem.

Big Dan the bodybuilding man
Big Dan the bodybuilding man
November 2, 2013 7:38 PM

Really this is just a bunch of same old same old .There is absolute nothing in this .. We have never entered into the fullness of our salvation .What ? .Why do people accept this junk and even post it .There is absolute nothing of worth in this .I could have claim it and said the same stuff . Zero real prophecy in here either . Youtube shadow claims .

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
May 22, 2016 1:16 AM

The difference between someone speaking on his or her own and a prophet speaking is that the prophet is not speaking his or her own words. The prophet is simply communicating what God wishes to communicate to the world.

Isaiah prophesied the birth of the Messiah, but he never lived to see it fulfilled. The one (King Ahaz) he prophesied it to also did not live to see it fulfilled. Yet, several hundred years later, the prophet’s words were fulfilled. Why the long wait? I don’t know, but Isaiah’s words were not junk.

If we label the words of a prophet as junk without the leading of the Holy Spirit, we are in effect labeling the words of God as junk.

Take heed.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
January 8, 2016 8:51 AM

We have NOT seen (in the Western world at least) 7 times the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Tremendous miracles seen around the world is what Rick Joyner also wrote about in “The Harvest”. Do you want to be like the Pharisees who missed the SON of GOD because they had no eyes to see? BTW your “Big Dan” name, although probably descriptive of you, cries out for humility.

Anonymous
Anonymous
July 29, 2016 5:03 PM

I wil not doubt ds.truth spoken by those encounters sound weird n until we begin to share it ppl fire keeps going off instead of gathering momentum. Now, if u hv no encounter from Christ or d Holy Spirit or any sent one frm God pls keep short, go n pray. Some ppl we quote letter as d word of God tellin u is not in d bible principle but they forget to note tht even as d word is in agreement wit d holy spirit, it is the Spirit tht wrote n wil interpret d bible for U. If u hv bn there u wil knw by same Spirit tht d article is real. D trumpet is sound for d eternal gospel, army frm d world of darkness is now released. Also, great generals frm God is releasd, d spirit of Antichrist n deceiving spirit is at work now, great nations Ar falling n little ones ar rising to leas, the glory n power of christ iis come as d genEral kicks off which usher us into Gods judgement. For d wicked. Grat weath I’d reveald frm eeven a common mAn who fear d lord. Can we go on?