“On the anniversary of 9/11, I will visit America.”

I was given this word this morning. It is already 9/11 here of course. I was not even thinking about this, just wanting to spend some time in His Presence, but this is what I got! Oh, I got other stuff too, for me, but this is what He said first up.

Afterward, the Lord told me,

“Do not hesitate to send what I have said to you dear one. For I am in a hurry to bring recompense. I want the children to read this. Those who do not believe I will do more and are actively praying against war and natural disasters headed their way. They will not turn the hand of God. I am not hearing those prayers at this time. Time is short. Time is of the essence. You must obey Me quickly in these days ahead.

On the anniversary of 9/11, I will visit America. I will visit New York and the scene of this great crime. Such a terrible invasion, they say. But I am visiting the people again to see if they have learned the truth about this terrible tragedy. So many theories about what happened and who did it and why. I tell you that all that matters is what I the Lord your God say and what I do. All that matters is the response to what I do.

Who in this land and in this city has fallen to their knees and asked Me to forgive them for allowing sin to enter in? They have opened the doors with their actions. All are responsible. There is none innocent, none righteous. No, not one. For repentance is needful in all.

So, I am coming back to see if there is now a humility and a repentance. Knowing already that what I will find is no national outpouring. Yes, there will be much remembrance and mourning afresh on this day. But as for repentance, I see pockets of repentance only.

My remnant are on the move. I am so pleased with these ones. It gives Me joy to see them rise up. But I caution them now, that this is not over. It has just begun.

What will the response be when the next attack comes? For I assure you that it will. My hand lifted from this nation and I have not placed it back. The walls are down and the enemy comes in like a flood. So set up your memorials, you who have lost loved ones, those who grieve that America is changed forever. But instead of looking back, you must look forward and prepare for what is coming next to this place.

Yes, America is changed forever. There will be no going back. The only way forward is through Me. Those who choose another way will be cut off. I will bring calamity, I will bring flood, fire, earthquakes, invasion, war and every form of hardship to those who choose another way, a way other than through Me. If the people will not cry out in praise to Me, their Creator, then the very rocks will cry out.

I am coming. Be warned America, I am coming.

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Anne Chivers.
Anne Chivers.
September 11, 2018 5:00 AM

Alison….my heart has been heavy all day ..weeping ..I too realized it was the Anniversary of 9/11[ as time difference different between Australia & USA.]
BIBLICALLY: it is also Yom Teruah ..Feast of Trumpets..starting of the year 5779..sounding of the rams’s horn …also my son alerted me during the day where he read
On the 17th day of month of Elul 5778 which fell on August 28, 2018…….
A PERFECTLY UNBLEMISHED RED HEIFER WAS BORN IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL…
*.THE RED HEIFER BRINGS THE PROMISE OF REINSTATING THE BIBLICAL PURITY TO THE WORLD, AND THE REBUILDING OF THE HOLY TEMPLE.
* IT IS THE FIRST RED HEIFER BORN IN ISRAEL FOR 2,000 YRS.

Kristy
Kristy
September 11, 2018 10:33 AM

ONLY JESUS BRINGS PURITY TO THE WORLD!! He himself prophesied of the collapse of the whole Jewish system because it only pointed to HIM. If you read the Revelation, you see it isn’t Jesus that will sit in the third temple, it’s the antichrist.

Anne Chivers.
Anne Chivers.
September 11, 2018 12:23 PM

Yes Kristy I realize it is the Antichrist who sits in the third temple as if he were God…i poorly explained myself by not adding that the birth of the unblemished red heifer indicates that the Jews will rebuild their third Temple….so when these type of things happen it certainly indicates the Time of The End…..& I also know the Only True Saviour is Jesus Christ……Yeshua Ha Maschiach.. the Light of The World….dark days certainly do lie ahead,,,,,, & the time of Jacobs trouble: but there will be some in the land of Israel who turn to Yeshua thru the darkest of days.May we all be found worthy ..He said in his word work out your salvation with fear & trembling…I take nothing for granted.But the whole world will go thru a shaking …& thru all this the Father is trying to wake people up & out of their complacency.

The Father will do what he has to do…only he knows the beginning to the end..we only know in part.I read the Book of Revelation way back in 1991 & continue to do so…as the Holy Spirit keeps revealing more things as the time of the end approaches.

Carrie
Carrie
September 11, 2018 10:00 AM

This isn’t the first red heifer born in Israel for 2,000 years. There was one possible candidate in 1997 and another in 2002, but both were found to be unsuitable as they ended up blemished in some way. Time will tell with this red heifer. If it continues to remain unblemished and suitable as it grows then we will know this is the one they have been waiting for.

Lisa
September 11, 2018 11:01 AM

Amen Carrie!

September 11, 2018 8:18 PM

Ann, refer to my comment to Tracy above. You are tuned in, which is so necessary, so keep praying. God bless.

Michael
Michael
September 11, 2018 7:44 AM

Don’t you think that the blood of Yeshua would have something to say about that?

Megan Manrubia
September 11, 2018 12:52 PM

We are living in a time where our prayers shouldn’t cease. Pray in the spirit always, His prayers line up perfectly with His will and you speaking it out puts you into agreement with God. Never let the enemy know what your praying, it’s time to start praying the Holy Spirit way. Amen! Thank you, Jesus!

David Lockett
September 11, 2018 1:02 PM

That right Sister Megan, learning more and more praying in the spirit, we do tend to not deliberate of course let the enemy know what we saying so as u say praying the Holy Spirit way!!!Amen to our Saviour Jesus Christ

Megan Manrubia
September 11, 2018 7:04 PM

AMEN Brother David!!! God is so awesome!!❣🤴king Jesus all the way!

September 11, 2018 8:30 PM

Megan, yes, amen!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 11, 2018 11:43 AM

The world has been watching as America has gone literally mad. We have alienated our best friends with our heavy-handed, imperialistic actions including regime change, ruthless sanctions and proxy wars. The treasonist actions by our own government since Bush, Sr. have bankrupted us, sent our industry to China and destroyed the dollar. Hollywood through movies and television have destroyed our traditional Christian values and the Church has voted these scoundrels and scalawags into office because our seminaries have lost their moral compass producing pastors and teachers who don’t know left from right. Current events, Bible prophecy and recent Christian dreams and visions ALL point to imminent judgment by God as the world swims in a state of cognitive dissonance.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
September 11, 2018 4:33 AM

Thanks Alison
I believe this is 100% correct.
It aligns with other prophets who I trust.
Do you have anything for Sydney including a large wave hitting the coast.?
We have promoted the gay lifestyle in this city and we deserve judgement as well. But most are stiff necked and live for themselves,
Thank you for your contribution to z3news
May God continue to speak through you dear lady,
Phil

September 11, 2018 8:28 PM

Hi Phil, thank you for your prayer support. You are appreciated. I don’t know about any wave hitting the coast, only that the 2 angels came and had a visit with Sydney / Australia and reported back to the Lord on the grievous state of affairs. Has God told you something about a wave? The Lord has told me that I will be speaking more to Australia very soon. I do not ‘have a platform’ here. It is being built. This is what He tells me. So I am praying into that. I do know that speaking to America has been ‘for a time’ only and sense that that time is coming to an end. God bless.

Bridget B
Bridget B
September 11, 2018 10:10 PM

As a fellow Aussie, I’ll do whatever I can to support your platform here, you are a beautiful lady of Christ.

I've seen prophecies about a big earthquake hitting in either Sydney or Brisbane in the future.

That the "big one" in Australia (either in Sydney or Brisbane) will be a marker of a year before the worldwide quake spoken of in Scripture.

(I'm not sure if this is before or after WW3 where Australia gets invaded but I assume it's beforehand).

But you can see if you get a witness to that.

God bless!

September 11, 2018 5:44 PM

Jeff Byerley just told me: The Lord just gave me these verses concerning the word that he gave you.

Genesis 18:20 And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

22 And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the Lord.

September 12, 2018 11:16 PM
To the remnant in America: I have an addendum to this, if that is the right word. This morning as I was awakening the Lord said “I will destroy that wicked city”. Then He told me that there is nothing now holding back the restrainers. I took this to mean that angels have been restraining the destroyer(s) and they have now been taken out of the way. There is nothing now preventing that destruction from coming. Later this morning the Lord spoke to me again saying: “Contend now with Me. For I the Lord wish you to contend for the lives of those in NY city who would be saved from this calamity that comes. Will I save just ten? I (do) hear the cries of the people, My people who will contend for the lost. I am waiting. Who will care for these lost souls who run quickly to their deaths but do not know it. They are completely oblivious to the impending doom. Until that day that I visit My revenge upon the godless. Then they will know. Will you wait until that day and then be one who sits crying, tearing your clothes with those who know no better? Or will you begin now to contend for the lost? Because I will hear you if you will ask Me to save them. Bring Me a number. How many will you bring to Me? I wish that none would perish. But I will not go back on My word. And I have promised . I will deal justly with the people of NY.” Brother Jeff Byerley sent me scriptures he was given after reading the 9/11 word I was given. They are from Genesis 18:21, 22, 23. So the Lord is now asking you if you will contend… Read more »
September 11, 2018 8:01 PM

Trump does double fist pump on 9/11 https://www.9news.com.au/world/2018/09/12/00/44/september-11-twin-tower-17-years-since-terror-attacks-world-remembers
This man does seem consumed with trying to assign blame and nail “the real perps” If we were looking for signs that he has heard the voice of God and understands that the whole nation is to blame, including himself, for 9/11, I do not think fist pumping is one of them. He did comment that it is the 17th anniversary of the attack. Bill Clintons comments were more in line with a spirit of repentance. I see many are on social media saying “we will never forget”. But what does that mean? We won’t forget what ‘they’ did to us? or, we will never forgive? My prayer is that the American people will remember the Lord on 9/11. That they will humble themselves, and repent for shutting Him out of their lives, for serving a foreign god . All things that Australian people are guilty of. In the Bible, when something happened with the Hebrews at a place, a memorial would be set up. But the point of that memorial was that the people would remember what God said and showed them on that day so that it the people would learn from it what pleases God and what does not.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
September 11, 2018 11:38 AM

Alison. Thank you for being obedient and posting this. This really resonates with my spirit. People always say…but God is a God of love, He wouldn’t do this. But they forget, that God is like a many sided diamond, and the side of the diamond they don’t see is the Holieness, Judgement side. We as a nation have broken convenent with God, so. God has no choice but to do what He is doing. And the end result is that God wants repentance and for people to come to Him. If we as a nation continue down this path, there will be much worse things that will happen. Very sobering. Each of us must ask ourselves, am I really right with the Lord ang am I ready on every level for what is coming.

September 11, 2018 8:32 PM

Mark, I wholeheartedly agree, every day, get right with the Lord and be ready, pray without ceasing, in the spirit.

Nicolas Meyer
Nicolas Meyer
September 11, 2018 2:06 PM

Just two more things:
The Hebraic year we just entered, 5779 AM, will be rife with shaking, since 779 is the numerical value, in the Hebrew text of Ezekiel 38.20, of VeRa’ashu MiPanai Dagi, “and the fishes will tremble before Me”.

Now, about Revelation 13.10:
– the captivity and the sword of this verse are related to the times of the nations (Luke 21.24)
– these times are to come to an end (fulfilled in Luke 21.24)
– to know more about this end, take the last phrase of Revelation 13.10, “Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints”, and translate it into Hebrew:
Po ‘Hazeqa Ve’Emunah HaQedoshim, numerical value 779, or 5779 AM!

Blessing to y’all

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 11, 2018 1:20 PM

Putin further believing that this entire Western mainstream propaganda media war hysteria is nothing but another example of the dying breath being exhaled from the “Deep State”, whose coup plotting forces are nearing full exposure after shocking new revelations of their actions against Trump are being revealed on a now nearly daily basis—but must come faster if the apocalypse is to be avoided. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2653.htm

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 11, 2018 3:45 PM

We seem to be in a life or death foot race, more of a sprint. Who is going to win? Will Trump announce the beginning of the military tribunals of the 51,000 sealed indictments or will the dastardly insiders take out Trump like they did JFK?? Will the King of the North defeat the King of the South at Idlib and Trump unveil his seven year peace treaty for the Middle East? Are we watching the epic ending to the greatest story ever told or is God going to stretch things out a few more years? High drama for the Bible prophesy student, that’s for sure.