Animal sacrifices will soon be resumed in Jerusalem.

In what appears to be another fulfillment of end time Bible prophecies, a group called the Organization of Seventy Nations is planning to resume animal sacrifices on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem later this month to mark the renewal of the covenant Noah made after leaving the ark after the great flood. (Source: breakingisraelnews.com)

After leaving the ark, Noah built an altar to the Lord and offered burnt offerings with animal sacrifices from every clean animal and every clean bird. (Genesis 8:20) Then God promised to never again destroy the whole earth with a flood. (Genesis 9:11-15)

The Organization of Seventy Nations is planning to resume animal sacrifices on September 25, 2019. Their goal is to offer redemption, right standing with God, without any requirement to accept the atonement which God offered to the whole world through His only begotten son, Jesus Christ. (John 3:16) Jesus clearly told us He is the only way to the Father when He said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” (John 14:6 NKJV) So, even though this organization claims to be honoring God, their actions show their disregard for all He has done and promised to do. Yet, without knowing it, they could be part of the fulfillment of the prophecy given by Jesus when He described the times preceding His return saying, “But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.” (Matthew 24:37 NKJV)

Steve
Steve
September 7, 2019 7:42 AM

Last night in a vision within a dream saw a cigarette pack and on golden letters written on side were the words I am coming back soon. Since these words were written where health warnings are given, take it as a warning.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 8, 2019 5:36 AM

Lydia also this article from Kimberley Rogers Brown has info re the coming Noahide Laws & more detail than what I could give.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
September 11, 2019 9:51 PM

Saw this tonight –

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS CONNECTION?

👉 September 27 = 9/27 = Daniel 9:27

On September 25 through the 27th, the Sanhedrin is holding a conference with 70 nations.

On September 27 (9:27), the conference will culminate in a trip to the Mount of Olives where the nations will be invited to reenact the ceremony first performed by Noah upon exiting the Ark, including an animal sacrifice on Mount of Olives RENEWING NOAH’S COVENANT.

👉 Daniel 9:27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 12, 2019 8:46 AM

As it was in the days of Noah, indeed.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 8, 2019 5:54 AM

Realised I had kept this article in my windows re Sacrifice of an animal

Shaun
September 11, 2019 1:43 AM

Question isn’t the Feast of Trumpets on Sept 30/Oct 1 this year and is it the first day of the seventh month.
The reason why is that I maybe seeing a parallel and to what happened during the time of Cyrus and building of the Temple.

Ezra 3:6 On the first day of the seventh month they began to offer burnt offerings to the Lord, through the foundation of the Lord’s temple had not yet been laid.

Dovid
Dovid
September 12, 2019 11:54 AM

Well……….. according to YHWH (God) and the sun, moon, and stars from Genesis Yom Teruah (Feast of Trumpets) is on September 28th. The altar and sacrifice they are going to do will be from the 25 to 27 Sept. They will be observing Rosh HaShanah (Civil New Year) or literally (Head of the Year) for Isreal.
You are really on to something in Ezra chap-3 more so than you think. I’m sure that Y’shua revealed this to you. I will explain more on this later but I have to go to work. Shalom.

Shaun
September 12, 2019 5:18 PM

What I also noticed a few years back concerning Donald Trump and before he became president I heard a lot of prophecy concerning him that he will win the presidency , and he will be a Jeho and Cyrus..
He ran the Elections like a Mad man and as for the anointing of a Cyrus, Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem the Capital of Israel and because of that they made those silver coins ( shekel coins ) with him and Cyrus on it. Donald Trump may not realize it but he may be responsible in help the Jews bring in the Temple just like Cyrus helped with the Temple.. I recognized parallels..

Dovid
Dovid
September 10, 2019 12:01 PM

Yes you are correct James. What I am about to reveal is very important and is also part of the end of days delusion. There is a part of what they are about to do that most non Jewish people do not understand.

First I’m going to start with what are called the Noahide’s. I’m sure that few if any of the Z3’ers are aware that Bush senior, while He was in office, signed into law right here in the US what are called the Noahide’s!! These will be the world standard law enforced by the new world order coming soon.

You see it is not that they neglect to recognize Y’shua (Jesus), it is actually done on purpose. Under the Noahide’s we will not be allowed to believe in and worship Y’shua. Go and research the Noahide’s and you will find that under their version of Idolatry we will not be allowed to worship anything except what they mandate.

When a parallel of the Noahide’s (Talmud) and the Koran are done they are surprisingly similar. Even the punishment for Idolatry is the same “decapitation”. Neither the orthodox Jews or islamic Muslims believe that YHWH (God) has a son. This whole scenario (Noahide’s and Sacrificing) will unfortunately fool many Jews and Christians as it is specifically designed to do by the Antichrist.

As a Jew who worships and follows Y’shua (Jesus) I have been labeled as a “messianic Jew”. Many of the Messianic’s will also be fooled by the Noahide’s.
I pray against this coming deception and that all who read this will understand the truth. Stick to the Bible and the 10 commandments!!!!!

The following article is an eye opener.

Lydia Hodge
September 8, 2019 12:40 AM

Would love to see more info on the Noahide laws and what role they might play in prophecy

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 8, 2019 5:00 AM
Hello Lydia… I am replying to your comment: I first came across the 7 Noahide laws in 2012.. We know a Jewish family & surprisingly enough there was an article re the Noahide laws in one of the local Synagogue magazines that I just so happened to have seen. I am reading from what I wrote down on that day directly from the magazine. God entrusted Noah & his sons with a code of Life, a set of laws on which a new civilisation could be built. This Code of Seven Fundamental laws is so far reaching that it gives structure and scope to life for all time, guiding mankind to realise his highest potential as a being created in the image of God. 1. BELIEF IN G-D..THEY CALL HIM HA SHEM BECAUSE THGOD NAME IS SO HOLY THEY WILL NEVER SAY IT. hence they write it G-D. 2. RESPECT G-D AND PRAISE HIM Do not Blaspheme his Name. 3. RESPECT HUMAN LIFE Do Not Murder. 4. RESPECT THE FAMILY Do Not Commit Immoral Sexual Acts. 5. RESPECT FOR OTHERS RIGHTS & PROPERTY Do Not Steal. 6. CREATION OF A JUDICIAL SYSTEM Pursue Justice. 7.RESPECT ALL CREATURES Do Not Eat the Flesh of an animal while it is still alive. Now it says a light to the nations: Judaism does not seek converts. They don’t claim that the perfect society is one where everyone is Jewish and where everyone practices the Jewish Faith ,far from it.. What they do believe is a universal vision where all men & women can enjoy a just. moral, civilised and peaceful society, free from the ugliness of intolerance and racism. This Jewish ideal is to be brought about through the observance of a brilliant seven 7 point plan known as the 7 Noahide laws,… Read more »
Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
September 8, 2019 10:20 AM

Thank you so much Anne. Lots of good info. I had never heard of this until this year.

jerry rigg
September 10, 2019 10:07 AM

So the belief is in a “universal vision” and their goal is basically a works based belief system where IF you do these things…….you can establish your own right standing before a holy God. Sadly it wont work.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
September 11, 2019 4:00 AM

Have just posted this link with a bit more info. Went back to the original site “Fanatic For Jesus blog ” 2012-2013 & was reading more today to refresh my memory on the issues. huge Tentacles to it all.

* I agree with what you have said Jerry: re sadly it won’t work.I call it Humanism @ its best. Deception on a Huge scale.

Another thing I found was an article re World Peace : & the group Baha’i Faith- promoting this agenda is in Israel ..near Mount Carmel from memory ; (Elijah fought the false prophets of Baal.) ..I have another link to that also… All very interesting in light of Biblical prophecy. They are in Sydney Aust. As well & have a building.

Liz G
Liz G
September 8, 2019 8:55 AM

Lydia, my advice is for you to research what modern rabbinic Judaism believes.

Lydia Hodge
September 8, 2019 6:27 PM

Ambassador
Ambassador
September 8, 2019 2:24 PM
Lydia Hodge
September 8, 2019 6:27 PM

Thanks for sharing

Dovid
Dovid
September 12, 2019 11:18 AM

I have to work but I will be posting more info soon. One major key of truth that the NWO rejects is that Jesus explained it does not matter if we are Jew or Gentile. All that come to Him are grafted/adopted into His coming kingdom period!! After years of study I have not found one place in scripture where Y’shua (Jesus) ever mentioned the Noahide”s, and Noah is not my savior!

Shalom Sister

S. Peter
S. Peter
September 6, 2019 3:32 PM
Virginia
Virginia
September 8, 2019 5:20 PM

These people are fake imposters set up by elites to deceive the whole world about who gods chosen people really are.(strong delusion).. The enemy of our souls have blinded our eyes for hundreds of years. I discovered not to long ago via others, and the Lord have confirmed to me that Isareal is a group of people not a nation. Remember Jacobs name was changed Israel.now this is going to be a tough pill to swallow for most Christians. There is nothing that the elite lucifeteans want do for their God Satan.Our own government is in bed with Satan.NASA is covering up a inbound planetary system which is behind the sun.has anyone lookef up st the sin recently. It looks like a white blinding light. Do beggining to believe tjsy this is true

Virginia
Virginia
September 8, 2019 11:55 PM

I wanted to correct some things:has anyone looked up at the sun lately?it looks like a blinding white light.i do believe that this one is true

Virginia
Virginia
September 8, 2019 11:57 PM

There is nothing that the elite licerferans want do for their God satan

Virginia
Virginia
September 9, 2019 12:01 AM

You can go to the final days and a woman ,whom I believe use to work with NASA,has videos explaning how they are doing this. I just found this out a few months ago, at which time I came to realize that this government is so wickedly evil.

Bernie
Bernie
September 12, 2019 10:13 AM

Virginia, Could you give me the web address or Tube name of this article?

thanks,

Ambassador
Ambassador
September 7, 2019 4:53 PM

Daniel 12:11 From the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Daniel 12 is titled “The End Times.” This could imply that the daily sacrifice had been reestablished.