On October 28, 2018, The Lord gave me a vision about the third temple in Jerusalem.  The vision started with me seeing people in Jerusalem gathered by the Western wall.

Then the scene changed and I saw in rapid succession, as in a fast forward motion, the building of the third temple.  There was something about the four corners that I don’t recall all the details.  In the Bible, the four corners when referenced to the altar it was for cleansing and making atonement with the blood of animals.

The Altar of Sacrifice
19 You are to give a young bull from the herd as a sin offering to the Levitical priests who are of the family of Zadok, who approach Me to minister before Me, declares the Lord GOD.
20 You are to take some of its blood and put it on the four horns of the altar, on the four corners of the ledge, and all around the rim; thus you will cleanse the altar and make atonement for it.
21 Then you are to take away the bull for the sin offering and burn it in the appointed part of the temple area outside the sanctuary.… (Ezekiel 43:19-21)

The Abomination of Desolation was being built in my vision. They will bring back the sacrifices of animals and use the blood of animals because they think this will atone for their sins as it tells us in the book of Daniel.  This is blasphemy and trampling on the Blood of Jesus.  The Lord said to me: “My Anger has been kindled, do not partake of viewing the sacrifices done in the third temple.”

Come out of her My people, do not partake of their sins.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. [Rev 18:4 KJV]

Below is my 33-minute video explaining my vision, I also add two more visions and powerful words of other sisters in Christ who received a word and visions from the Lord about the Third Temple and share how serious it is for us not to partake or participate in even watching these abominable ceremonies.

I love our Jewish brothers and sisters and we must pray for their eyes to be opened.

Scripture References:
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) [Matthew 24:15 KJV]

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: [Mark 13:14 KJV]

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. [Daniel 7:23-25 KJV]

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant [land].
10 And it waxed great, [even] to the host of heaven; and it cast down [some] of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
11 Yea, he magnified [himself] even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily [sacrifice] was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
12 And an host was given [him] against the daily [sacrifice] by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain [saint] which spake, How long [shall be] the vision [concerning] the daily [sacrifice], and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. [Daniel 8:9-14 KJV]

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Brother Steven
December 14, 2018 1:36 AM

As Christians, we know that the Spirit of the Lord will not be found in or on any Ark that they bring out. And as Christians, (speaking of Jesus) But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;” Hebrews 10:12…….Jesus’ Blood atonement was offered “once” as THE Atonement for Mankind. So what can we say to anyone who offers the blood of bulls and goats in a newly erected Temple? “For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God”. Romans 10:3

Sujit Thomas
December 14, 2018 3:00 AM

Per the Merriam-Webster Unabridged dictionary, the word “abomination” is defined as “a feeling of extreme disgust and hatred.”

I cannot speak intelligently about what exactly is the abomination of desolation that is mentioned in the scriptures. But may I humbly submit to those who have ears to hear that when our Creator out of his great love for us, His creation, who sinned and fell short of His glory, established one sure and lasting Way to be washed clean of our sins and be reconciled to Him, which came at great personal cost to Him, sees that His creation rejects His Way, His Truth, His Life, His Righteousness, His Sanctification, and His Redemption and opts for another way to be washed clean of their sins and be reconciled to Him, then that does become an abomination to the Creator.

And I think it is fallacy to argue or take comfort in a logic that goes along the lines of “As many have come to have faith in the Messiah because of my blindness, my unbelief, my sins, and my hard-heartedness, then I am justified in my ways before the Most High.”

The Most High chooses to work through sinful man because He chooses to, not because He doesn’t have any other option. If He ever so desired, He could take the stones under our feet and make people to fulfill His purposes.

Derek S.
Derek S.
December 14, 2018 6:35 AM

Romans 11:

1 I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew.

11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles

17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you.

25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved

28 As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now receive mercy. 32 For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.

Ezekiel
December 16, 2018 2:07 AM

During prayer I asked the Lord about going to the Old City of Jerusalem and the Lord said, “You can go to these places to look, but why seek the traditions of a dead culture. He who picks up the plow does not look back. Seek the things of the new covenant not of the old.”

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 14, 2018 3:33 AM

Derek, my response to you will be shortened because I am using my phone. I agree that the abomination is not the sacrifices, per Daniel. Also, I don’t know if unintentional sin is considered to be trampling on the blood of Christ, since the Levites who will sacrifice may think that is required of them from God. Lastly, per 2 Thessalonians, the third temple will exist during the antichrist, so before the Messianic millennial age begins as in Ezekiel 40 to 48.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 14, 2018 9:17 AM

“I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, ‘Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.’ ” Revelation 11:1,2

Derek, I don’t see how the above passage would have the temple refer to a church or “Christian” congregation. God bless.

Lee Ching Fong
Lee Ching Fong
December 14, 2018 9:22 AM

Pastor John Shorey , author of “Window of the Lord’s Return 2012-2020 ” will say big YES to you as I heard his interview during Jim Bakker touch this topic that you raise up above the third temple.

Jen
Jen
December 14, 2018 5:39 PM

It is FINISHED!!! ✝️👑. This is so blasphemous it literally causes my spirit to travail. It’s ALL to usher in the AC and the one world religion. I happened to be in a Jewish temple this week for a non religious meeting and noticed the COEXIST and LGBTQ “friendly zone” stickers on the front door. Yes, praying for the Jews to WAKE UP before it’s too late. Blessings, everyone! 😇💕

Peter Harbison
December 16, 2018 7:36 PM
JOE
JOE
December 16, 2018 2:54 AM

Ezekiel, you are 100% correct.
NO Christian, whether Gentile or Jew, should never be an active participant in any temple animal sacrifice, while just looking from a distance on is okay.
The Lord Jesus was and is, our most Holy and most Sacred sacrifice.
He is our Lamb, our ultimate Lamb.
It is a done deal and His deal with us.
The Jews are still living under the Old Testament laws, while they should be living to and sold out to the Lord Jesus Christ of the New Testament.
Period. Full Stop.

HungryforGod
HungryforGod
December 14, 2018 10:41 PM
Rebuilding of the temple is a signal of the events foretold in the Holy Scriptures that just like Solomonic temple was built and later idolatry became the order of the day and the land of Israel was divided ; so shall it be in this end time. Jesus already paid the price in full so it becomes an affront to the Spiriit of truth for the Jews to set up their own righteousness…..The man of sin will be revealed (become powerful i.e conquer Israel,take away their daily sacrifice) after the global apostasy i.e rejection of Christ. It is sad that many ministers of the new testament have lost the vision of heaven and are now working fervently for mammon this are the set of ‘ christian ‘ ministers the antichrist will easily corrupt by flatteries (ye are gods-like Adam fell for the same lie). the reestablishment of the Aaronic priesthood will set up the people for the abomination that causes desolation because the old testament was flawed necessitating for God to do away with the Aaronic priesthood and birthing the Melchizedec prieststhood (Holy Spirit/Christ priesthood). Further deception includes division of the land of Israel, alien Jesus, brotherhood of the stars, false miracles, demonic possesions,wars. Another highlight is the pollution of the third temple (which shouldn’t have been erected as our bodies are the temple of the Lord) by sacrifice to a god of force ( the same way solomon later fell into idolatry). The good news is that there will be a true revival among the remnant worldwide as the first fruits are transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit and the y bring forth the final harvest. those who refuse the M.O.B will be matyrs like the early christians were killed but their reward will be great in… Read more »
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
December 14, 2018 6:21 PM

Jesus said in Luke 21:20 “and when you see Jerusalem compassed with ARMIES, know that the desolation thereof is near.” Matthew 24:15, this is something the world will see. And in Mark 13:14 it’s at that time the Jews living in Judah are to flee to the mountains. The ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION seems to be major signal of many violent events to follow.. Reading about this in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke give a clearer picture of this abomination. And of course Daniel 9:27 speaks of this time, but to my mind is not easy to clarify.I personally think the word ARMIES is key.

CVM