Angels Watching as Storm Approaches Jerusalem

During my prayer time today, I saw a short vision of an illustration divided into four squares. In the top left square was an angel in the sky looking down to his left. In the square below him were ancient Middle Eastern buildings, which I understood was the old city of Jerusalem.  In the top right square, another angel looking down to his right, as if he was watching the old city. In the square below him, the bottom right corner, was a dark stormy sky. So the angel over Jerusalem had his eyes on the storm and the angel over the storm had his eyes on Jerusalem.

Interpretation:

I believe this vision was a warning of a storm coming soon to Jerusalem. Since the illustration was divided into four parts, I believe it shows the storm will bring the division of Jerusalem.

Since the buildings looked ancient, I believe it was the ancient part of Jerusalem, located in the eastern half of the city. So, my interpretation is a storm is coming to Jerusalem, which will divide the eastern half from the western half.

The two angels watching over Jerusalem and the storm shows no matter how bad it appears, God has not forsaken Israel. He is in control over both the city and the storm. Jerusalem stands at the center of His end-time plans (Daniel 9:24-27). He is allowing the storm to accomplish His purposes, which will ultimately bring about the salvation of a remnant of Israel.

25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;
26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.”
27 “This is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins.” (Romans 11:25-27)

Israel regained control over Jerusalem during the six-day war in 1967, and has maintained it for the past fifty years. It is unlikely they would give up any part of it without a fight, especially the eastern half because it was built by their forefathers. Yet, they stand alone as the whole world has united against them, including the United States.

On December 23, 2016, the United Nations approved resolution 2334 to divide Jerusalem into two halves, east and west. The ancient eastern half would be given to the state of Palestine. Israel would retain control over the western half. In an act of betrayal, the Obama administration orchestrated and approved the UN resolution. The 2016 election of President Trump has given Israel hope the UN resolution will not be enforced.

On June 21, President Trump’s Jewish son-in-law, Jared Kushner, met with leaders of Israel and the Palestinians to initiate negotiations. At this point, they have only revealed the most obvious common goals of peace, prosperity, and security. However, there have been prophetic warnings revealing President Obama’s initial acts of betrayal will be followed through, resulting in the division of Jerusalem.

On April 30 2014, the angel Michael brought Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj a message about the future of Israel. He was shown numbers respresenting significant years in the history of modern Israel, including 1948, which was the year the nation was re-born, and 1967, the year they regained control of Jerusalem. Written below those two numbers, Sundar saw the year 2017 written there. Then the angel Michael said, “Another major war is planned. A major change and shift in government and land is coming.”

On March 11 2015, the prophet Jeremiah visited Sundar and said, “Seventy years in the history of Israel is very, very significant. There is going to come a turning point in the history of Israel in the year 2017. That will be the 70th year in the history of Israel since its formation.” (see the complete post)

On January 15 2017, seventy nations met at the Paris Peace Conference to make plans on how to force Israel to surrender their land. Z3 News contributing author Fernanda Menagassi Lojac received an amazing dream in which she saw severe disasters striking the United States as a direct result of plans made in secret during the Paris conference. News reports suggested the danger passed as the UK refused to agree, but based on what she saw, the truth about really happened at the Paris agreement was kept secret.

A growing number of prophetic voices are warning war is coming soon. On December 29 2016, Z3 contributor Phanuel received the following prophetic word for 2017.

“Things are going to be a lot different next year. It’s going to be upside down. Trump will help steady the ship, but it’s going to be rough.

A lot of chaos is coming next year, because of my inheritance Israel. Pray that Trump sticks with Israel no matter what!

A war! A bad war, son. I weep for my people Israel. Recall the dream I showed you about the prophetic war…Israel attacked from all three sides. Weep for Rachel’s children, weep for them. The young sold into prostitution…O how terrible a time it will be. I don’t look forward to it, but my word (scriptures) will be fulfilled.

Lots of chaos is coming, lots of chaos, and lots of changes.”

Many similar warnings have been shared in previous posts. The time of Jacob’s trouble is fast approaching, but as the prophet Jeremiah saw, God will deliver them out of it (Jeremiah 30:7). Although they have strayed far away from Him, He remains faithful to His promises to their fathers. The great trouble coming upon them is part of God’s plan to remove every other source of hope, until they cry out to Him as their only hope. Then He will deliver them.

Events in Jerusalem have been occurring during jubilee years like clockwork. In 1217, Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel was visited by the prophet Elijah, telling him the Ottomans would gain control over Jerusalem for eight jubilees, which is four hundred years. In 1517, the first part of the prophecy was fulfilled when the Ottomans gained control over Jerusalem. In 1917, the second part was fulfilled when the Ottomans handed control over the United Kingdom after exactly four hundred years. Elijah told the Rabbi, Jerusalem would then be a no-man’s land for one jubilee, which was fulfilled during the fifty year period from 1917 to 1967. He said Israel would then regain control over it for the ninth jubilee, which would mark the beginning of the Messianic end time. This year, 2017, is a jubilee year, marking the end of the ninth jubilee and beginning of the tenth. Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel’s prophecy ended with the ninth jubilee. He did not say what would happen during the tenth jubilee, but based on the historical pattern, if another shift is coming, 2017 seems like the most likely year for it. (see the complete post)

The division of Jerusalem would have dire consequences for every nation who participates in it, especially the United States because we have a leadership role. Prophetic insights have repeatedly warned if we divide Jerusalem, God will divide our land.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. May they prosper who love you. (Psalm 122:6)

Rober Nemeti
Rober Nemeti
June 25, 2017 11:59 PM

God has been speaking to me for about a year now that war and great trouble is coming over the whole world, Last time he spoke to me about this was on June 1st, 2nd and 3rd the message is the same. Please read Ezekiel chapter 7, Ezekiel chapter 18 vs 30-32 and Psalm 76. These are the scriptures He told me to read this time. He spoke to me multiple times over the past year, the same message which was Judgement is coming because people did not repent and turn to him. This has been a phenomenal thing in my life because I have never had this experience with God, to speak to me in such a way. I asked many times why is He telling me all this, Shouldn’t he be telling these things to someone who has a platform, who can speak to multitudes. I am so glad I found this site, where I know that there are others that received the same word from the Lord, and I am not alone. Thank you all and thank you James for this site and the work you do. May God richly reward you.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 27, 2017 10:10 AM

Rober, I have felt the same way also, when I came across this site, that there are more of us who have been able to shake off that spirit of stupor that has mesmerized the people by the darkness which covers the whole earth today. And, thank you for saying what I was asking Father also, ‘Why me, who am I? I’m nothing, a nobody. Why are you showing me these things and revealing all this to me?’
My interpretation of what you voiced and I have come to the conclusion is that,
(from 1Cor 1:26-31)
For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are.
That no flesh should glory in his presence.
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
June 25, 2017 9:51 PM

“The great trouble coming upon them is part of God’s plan to remove every other source of hope, until they cry out to Him as their only hope. Then He will deliver them.”*** I hope this word applies to the world at large and that HE will remember mercy during Judgment for us all** everyone I know and see is in such a state of gross darkness with no awareness of it -IT terrifies me for my loved ones sake- Thank you for this article very informative

SusieQ
SusieQ
June 25, 2017 10:34 PM

Their Hope…Yeshua! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!

Christian Block
Christian Block
June 26, 2017 12:21 AM

Vilna Gaon was an 18th century Rabbi who noticed that the number of the verse in Torah sometimes corresponded to what was occurring to Israel during the corresponding Hebrew year. The two most recent examples that support his theory come from the Hebrew year 5700 and 5708. The Holocaust began in the Hebrew year of 5700. The 5700th verse of the Torah is Deuteronomy 29:27 “Therefore the Lord’s anger burned against this land, so that he brought on it all the curses written in this book.” The Nation of Israel was re-established in 5708. The 5708th verse of Torah is Deuteronomy 30:5 “He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors.” The current Hebrew year is 5777 and the corresponding 5777th verse from Torah is Deuteronomy 32:25 “In the street the sword will make them childless; in their homes terror will reign. The young men and young women will perish, the infants and those with gray hair.” If Vilna Gaon was correct, it would indicate that war will come to Israel not only in 2017, but also before the start of the Hebrew year of 5778. The last day of the Hebrew year 5777 is September 20th.

Tabby
Tabby
June 26, 2017 1:54 AM

What’s the verse for 5778?

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 26, 2017 11:55 AM

Deuteronomy 32:26

Christian Block
Christian Block
July 1, 2017 1:22 AM
There is another possible confirmation for an Israeli war this year that comes from the Shoemaker Levy comet. In 1994, its fragments impacted Jupiter from July 16th to July 22nd. On the Hebrew calendar, the first fragment struck on the 9th of Av and subsequent impacts occurred over the next six days. Mark Biltz who originally presented the Tetrad Moon theory, noticed that there were 21 observed impacts when it struck. Because the 9th of Av has historically been a day of calamity for Israel, Mark Biltz suggested that there could be an Israeli war in 2015 around the 9th of Av. He saw the possibility that the 21 visible impacts could represent 3 seven year Shemitah cycles as Shoemaker Levy struck during a Shemitah year. 2015 was a Shemitah year and 21 years following the Shoemaker Levy impacts, so it seemed like a possibility. There was no war that year, so it appeared the theory was not accurate. The interesting thing however, is that there were not 21 fragments. There were actually 23. The fragments were assigned letters and were: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, M, P2, P1, Q2, Q1, R, S, T, U, V, and W. Visibility of fragments “J”,”M”, and “P1” had been lost months earlier, but they still impacted Jupiter along with the other fragments. Mark Biltz’s theory could still be accurate in counting 1 year for every fragment from 1994 when Shoemaker Levy struck Jupiter. That would indicate the 9th of Av this year as a possible date for an Israel war. Not only did the Shoemaker Levy fragments begin impacting Jupiter on the 9th of Av, but the last fragment hit on the 14th of Av. The following day, the 15th of Av is a joyful holiday… Read more »
Tasha
Tasha
June 25, 2017 9:38 PM

Thank you; this is an excellent compilation of warnings and patterns…though to see it all lined up like this is a wee bit sobering. I’m glad the angels are watching but putting it all together it looks very serious…

Peggy Ann
June 26, 2017 7:05 PM
PROPHETIC WORD: YOU WILL BE POWERLESS AGAINST THE ENEMY UNLESS YOU ARE IN ME By MsSophie YOU WILL BE POWERLESS AGAINST THE ENEMY UNLESS YOU ARE IN ME Daughter, write these words down My people, are you understanding the time you are living in? I have sent prophets, watchmen, messengers that have My Spirit in them to show you My truth. These are My chosen ones and are called to warn. Are you heeding the warnings? Have you prepared yourselves for what is coming? Have I not been merciful? Because of My love for all My children and My desire that none perish I have instructed My chosen to preach, to teach, to warn. Why are you not listening? Those unprepared and unwilling to learn will be the first ones taken and much sorrow will come upon them. Those that are still in disobedience are still under my wrath. Your only protection during this time will be in Me. The enemy wants nothing more than to take your souls with him to the lake of fire. Without Me, you are powerless against him. He will pull you into his web of lies and deceit and seal you to himself because you will follow the beast to your own demise. I was your safety net! The carnal mind cannot perceive the spiritual for it is unable to. You must be “born again” to receive My Spirit. This can only come through repentance for I will never turn a contrite heart away. I am Yeshua HaMasiach and the only one that can save you. Do not believe in the lies of peace and safety that those that I did not send are preaching to you. I AM is your peace and safety but on earth there will be no peace and safety… Read more »
Mark
Mark
June 26, 2017 7:03 AM

My twin sister is visiting Jerasulem in August – she is a strong believer but definitely not aware of all of these prophecies and has little knowledge of the end times.
2 ideas come to mind:
1) God want’s her there when the trouble begins – maybe for a painless delivery in return for her lifelong faith?
2) She is being shown Israel immediately before these events happen. It is God’s plan for her so his will be done. I obviously hope it’s the latter but it’s not my world.

I am a university student due to return in mid September to my university. I really believe that I am more use to God in my university city than I am in my home city where I am now for the summer – I have been ‘jokingly’ warning some of my friends that war is nigh and they all laugh of course – but a lot of events and friendships in my life seem to be pointing towards me being there to help guide them when war does break out. I am making plans to join the university Christian Union and attend a new church for the first time down there – I am being given knowledge about the ends events and feel like this is God’s plan for me but this remains to be seen.

Please pray for my sister and me as we both walk the narrow road.

Michael
Michael
June 25, 2017 11:07 PM
I have been looking into some scriptures lately involving Israel and I think there could well be an attack before the 23rd of September 2017. This is the great sign of Revelations 12: (ESV) 1 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. If this sign is fulfilled this year as shown in the heavens then something bad is going to happen to the woman whereby she (Israel) cries out in agony and this could happen a couple of weeks or so before 23 Sept 2017 when Jupiter exits the womb. From Deuteronomy 28 we can see the consequences of a backslidden Israel and I believe that Jeremiah 4, Jeremiah 30, Zephaniah, Zechariah 1 and 12 and Isaiah 17 may be about to be fulfilled in the Day of the Lord’s Sacrifice. There are a bunch of scriptures showing the desolation of Damascus, Jordan, and many other areas of the Middle East (Zephaniah 2, Zechariah 9:1-11) I believe that there are prophecies in the bible that have a near and far fulfilment and one should not assume that because something has been fulfilled historically that there can not be an even greater “far” fulfilment of God’s prophetic word. This is so especially when there is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1) and in Israel’s case when their blessings and curses are based on Deuteronomy 28. For this reason I believe Israel are in the days of Jeremiah and the boiling pot is about to be tipped out. What particularly grabs my attention first in Jeremiah 4 is verse 31 (ESV) For I… Read more »
Geoff K
Geoff K
June 26, 2017 1:16 AM

Michael, It’s interesting that you mentioned the attack on Israel could happen a couple weeks before Sept. 23rd this year because my wife, (who has had many prophetic dreams and visions, some of which have already come to pass), recently had a vision that she was in an airplane with our family as it was taking off. She said she was shocked at what was going on outside the airplane all around us. She was not sure what was going on but said we were not phased by it because we were prepared. The date that came to her when this would happen was September 8th. She didn’t see the year 2017 but felt that it would be this year.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 26, 2017 3:47 AM

Geoff 8 sept this year is 17 Elul. 17 Elul in 1939, the Nazis attacked poland starting ww2.

Diane
Diane
June 26, 2017 9:35 AM

Scott Clarke on youtube did an in-depth study about Rev 21 and sept 23, if your interested.

Diane
Diane
June 26, 2017 9:37 AM

oops its Rev 12..

Christian Block
Christian Block
October 26, 2017 7:35 AM

Israeli high court just ruled that supermarkets in Tel Aviv can remain open during Shabbat, ending a decade long debate. I am wondering about the significance of the timing of this decision. Failing to honor the 7th year of rest ultimately determined the length of time the Israelites were in Babylon, so we know that this is a significant issue. Another thing to note is that Israel is in its 70th year as a nation. It has not honored the 7th year of rest during that time. If the pattern from Scripture carries over, does that imply Israel has a 7 year period of punishment for not allowing the land it’s rest? During the Tribulation, the Jewish people flee Israel. I wonder if there is a connection there to the failure to honor the 7th year. It is only a 3.5 year period, however, which could be the reason why we are told that “the time will be cut short.”

Diana
Diana
June 26, 2017 12:37 PM

James,thank you for this timely word.It will happen ,the dividing of the land of Israel…only a matter of when.From all thats been written, from prophecies ..it appears to be soon,looking like this fall….many have loved ones living near the New Madris fault line.And it doesnt matter if you do or not…point being is to pray for the unsaved ,heaven and hell are near the many..Also pray for Jerusalem and all of Israel.We have already betrayed Israel,Obama did with his acts of betrayel when leaving office.Trump is a friend to Israel,but the reversal of the U.N ?…
Now its more a thing of being prepared and attempting to prepare those around us.Many will not listen,some will…eventually…(God knows how to deliver his own.) Blessings today

Cie
Cie
June 26, 2017 8:30 PM

I don’t know if this might be of interest to anyone, but I recently learned from the Stan Deyo website that the United States has a newly discovered fault line. Guess where it is?

The 21. August 2017 eclipse follows it’s path with precision from NW to SE. Is the Lord showing us how the USA will be split?

Diana
Diana
June 29, 2017 12:39 PM

Thanks Cie for this info.I will check it out.Sadhu Selvaraj said he saw 3 places in the U.S where earthquakes hit.He saw angels standing with sledge hammers waiting for the sound from God to hit.Anyways, one place was down the middle of the U.S…the second was Calfornia would be torn into like a pce. of paper,down the middle and the third place he saw but I did not hear him ever speak of its whereabouts.Blessings to you today…

brian
brian
June 26, 2017 8:39 AM

the temple is everything. i believe that israel will sell their soul to get this built and that they will enter into any agreement to have this accomplished. interesting that jared is in the middle of this – a cultist.
will netanyahu fold? i think he will