“My angels have started to beat on the earth.”

This vision was given to me while I was in prayer. My eyes were closed and I heard the Lord ask me, “What do you see?”

I looked and replied to Him, “I see darkness.”

A few seconds later He asked me again, “What do you see?”

I looked and saw an object that appeared to be a blue sphere, but it was out of focus, and I replied, “A blue ball.”

Then He asked me, “What do you see now?”

And I looked and the blue ball came into focus and I could see it was the earth. As I continued to look at it, I could see that it was shaking or vibrating. I replied, “It’s the earth, and it’s all jiggly like Jell-O.”

Then with that, the scene was pulled back and expanded so I was able to see more on both sides of the earth. There were two enormous angels, one on each side of the earth. They had huge objects which appeared to be sledge hammers. First one angel struck the earth, causing it to jiggle and shake. Right after that, the other angel struck the earth and again it jiggled and shook. They continued striking back and forth several more times, taking turns, one after the other. Then the vision ended, and I received the following word.

My son, My angels have started to beat on the earth, which shakes and vibrates like a gelatin ball. Each time the hammer strikes, an earthquake will ensue.

Where are My people? What must I do to open their eyes? I have said the season of earthquakes has begun, but no one is listening for My warnings. My son, perilous times are now just before this nation, and as the judgments come, My church will pray more and seek Me more. But it only by these judgments will this happen. When the toys and the trinkets are no more, then they will seek Me. When the food runs out, they will seek Me. When sickness and death is all around, then will they seek Me. When My people least expect Me, I will seek them.

My son, do not expect this word to be well received; many people do not want to hear the words I give you. They did not want to hear Jeremiah either.

I love you. Shalom,
The Father

Scripture Reference: Matthew 24

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

David Kenderes (Chocolate Cake Guy)
January 26, 2018 3:11 AM
Hi Byron, thanks for sharing your prophetic Vision. I believe the world is running out of time, to physically and spiritually prepare for the worldwide financial collapse that is coming! The Clarion call is upon us – please everyone, get your food provisions and buy some tangible silver and gold if you are financially able to do so! Listed below are many YouTube’rs who have shared prophetic Words and Dreams about an earthquake, a subsequent tsunami and a Mt Fuji volcanic eruption. These catastrophes are often associated with a worldwide financial collapse! But out of these catastrophes and financial collapse emerges a great revival where millions of people will be saved and families will be restored!!! I believe the Lord might be revealing to everyone that these major events are coming, probably in the Hebraic year 5778 (2018). A Bank Freeze on a Friday, disasters in Japan over the same weekend (possibly the 1st weekend in March 2018), a worldwide stock market crash and draining of people’s assets on the following Monday, followed by the devaluation of currencies and ultimately another Great Depression. It will all happen suddenly and unexpectedly! A Mt Fuji volcanic eruption near Tokyo, Japan, which will occur along with a large +9.0 earthquake and followed by a tsunami. Millions of people will die from these disasters, causing a worldwide stock market crash, devaluation of the dollar and another great depression! Please warn others of this possibility! It will happen in the “midnight hour” and the true Christians will be released from their symbolic prisons (bondage) like the story of Paul and Silas where their chains were broken and they were released from their physical prison. These events will lead to the Great Last Days revival where countless millions of people will be saved and families will… Read more »
Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
January 27, 2018 6:06 AM

Wow Chocolate Cake Guy! Thank you for all the dreams …. very thorough …. a great resource! 🙂

David Kenderes (Chocolate Cake Guy)
January 27, 2018 11:27 AM
Hi Lynne, thanks, I am trying to show to everyone that we can trust the Prophetic Voice (Dreams, Words, Visions) that folks are having. I truly believe that time is of the essence to get the Word out! People say in so many words Bring it on! …but do they really know what they are wishing for and are they really mentally and physically prepared for what they are wishing for? What is just around the corner (it is imminent) is the end of the United States and the world, as we know them! In the days and years to come we will have to totally trust in the Lord not only as our savior, but as our provider and sustainer. The Lord will be putting an end to lukewarm fence straddlers! Lois Vogel Sharp’s November 24, 2017 Prophetic Word – “The crash is imminent and will follow an event (2018 Winter Olympics?) that will make you suffer loss.” Rob Perrett’s May 18, 2016 Prophetic Dream – I Saw This Steep Slope All The Way Down (Going down a curved ramp, like the Olympic (2018 Winter Olympics?) ski jumping). The time is short to warn others about the “Storm” that is about to overtake us! The earthquake “Big One” in California is coming, but first we must endure the earthquake “Big One” in Tokyo, Japan and its tsunami and Mt. Fuji eruption! Please scroll down and see my other posting where I was talking about the 2 earthquakes and 2 stock market crashes. The Mount Fuji earthquake will be erupting soon. But we will seemingly have a short warning time – 3 separate plumes of smoke coming out of the mountain before it blows. I truly believe that it won’t be long from now (possibly in the first weekend of… Read more »
David Kenderes (Chocolate Cake Guy)
January 27, 2018 6:30 PM

The collective Prophetic Voice says that the Last Days Great Revival will happen during hard times, not good times, during a season of smoke and ashes/sackcloth and ashes.

It also sounds like the Japanese disasters and the collapse o the economy will be a Spring time event: John Paul Jackson stated that Mt. Fuji was snow covered (which typically is from October through April) and that he saw a tree in blossom or just finishing blooming (again most likely Spring time) at the time that the mountain erupted. In Bob Jones’ last Prophetic Word he saw an apple tree in full bloom (again Spring time). As he prayed for understanding the Lord revealed to him that many people have been in bud. They have been waiting on promises that go back many, many years. Will this Spring be the year (2018/5778) of the disasters (Tokyo and California earthquakes), followed by the beginning of the Last Days Great Revival, where we all come into full bloom (deliverance and breakthroughs?)

Regards, the Chocolate Cake Guy

Paula
Paula
January 29, 2018 6:13 PM

Wow! Information overload Chocolate Guy!😀😀. Thank for the information.

Donna
Donna
January 26, 2018 12:09 PM

Bryon your word is so much from God. So thankful that there are people hearing the same warnings from God and who have the courage to share it. May we all rise up and share these warnings with boldness as God leads as He has given us this pre warning for that reason- to hopefully spare lives of eternity spent in hell. What an awesome and yet daunting privilege. Why do we not hear pastors warning the flock of this coming judgement? May God yell it into their ears at night to the point that they cannot sleep until they shout it out from the pulpit. May God so burden them to allow the prophets in their congregations to speak out. May the words of God not be held back any longer and may supernatural impartations be released.

David Kenderes (Chocolate Cake Guy)
January 27, 2018 11:44 AM

Hi Donna, the pastors (I’m generalizing here) don’t warn us because they themselves don’t believe that judgement is coming! They are too busy trying to make money by selling supposed blessings to all of us! When the big disasters arrive and the financial system comes crashing down, many of these church buildings will be going up for sale! Pastors will be faced with the decision of giving up their “prosperity gospel” messages and their tainted teachings on “grace” and joining God’s true army, or else walking completely away from God and joining the enemies camp. No major changes are going to happen with pastors until they are hit in their “pocket books”!

The Chocolate Cake Guy

Martin
Martin
January 28, 2018 10:58 AM

When the SPIRIT of GOD leaves them, (the pastors) they will resort to the occult (like Saul)-Dr. Bruce Allen.

Donna
Donna
January 31, 2018 10:09 PM

We really need to pray for Donald Trump, that he would have a life changing encounter with God, and for all our leaders especially the pastors. That such conviction would come upon them and their hearts and eyes would be opened by God to see what He is doing. God loves them and they play such a vital role. The devil of course knows this and targets them with age old temptations of money, success, pride and power. This is true for most leaders both in the secular and spirit realms. Let’s commit to intercede for them and not be angry or give up on them. They truly need our prayers like never before. Also needing prayer are the men in all families both saved and unsaved as they hold powerful positions in the family unit. And women need prayer that they would be able to receive true love from their husbands and submit and respect their leadership. Men have not loved and women have not respected and thus the vicious cycle. God please help us to love and respect All people that the enemy would not be able to work in all the bitterness and unforgiveness.

David Kenderes (Chocolate Cake Guy)
January 31, 2018 10:25 PM

Amen Donna, I agree! We need to pray daily for our nation, our leaders our families and our enemies.

Another Bill
Another Bill
January 26, 2018 10:23 AM

Byron: Recently I received a word from the Lord. “The west coast, the east coast, and right down the middle, will begin to experience natural and man made disasters in 2018

Fran Neal
Fran Neal
January 26, 2018 8:50 AM

On 19 June 2015 Sadhu Selvarej had vision of huge Angels holding sledge hammers ready to smash them into California, the centre of America and also on the east coast. This will cause massive earthquakes. One of the links for this is,

David Kenderes (Chocolate Cake Guy)
January 27, 2018 9:56 AM
You’re right Fran, “On 19 June 2015 Sadhu Selvarej had vision of huge Angels holding sledge hammers ready to smash them into California, the center of America and also on the east coast” is pretty much the same verbiage (The Selvarei’s Vision with “the sledge hammers” matches the “the hammer strikes” of the Byron Searle’s Vision). But I’m not looking to California to seer the next massive (plus 9.0) earthquake. Remember, the Jim Bakker ‘31 Things’ 1999 New Year’s Eve Prophecy, the Bob Jones’ Tokyo Earthquake Vision, Mena Lee Grebin’s mother’s Prophetic Vision, the 1937 Joe Brandt Earthquake causing California to fall into the sea Prophecy, all state that the massive Japanese (Tokyo) earthquake happens before a second massive California earthquake. Brian Carn, Neville Johnson, Keith Pierce and others also seem to be saying that the Japanese earthquake comes first. In fact in the In 1937 Joe Brandt Earthquake – California falls into the sea Prophecy, it actually states that the earthquake in Japan would happen 3 months prior to the California earthquake. It appears to me, that both (Tokyo and California) earthquakes will happen within months of each other, and that both earthquakes will cause worldwide stock market crashes! Mena Lee Grebin, Eve Brast, Paul Cary, Chris Garber, Robert Holmes, Daniel Holloran, Harold Eatmon, Samuel Garcia, Garrett Crawford, Kaile Hamilton, Jeff Byerly all speak of 2 more stock market crashes before the stock market ceases to exist. Remember Jeff Byerly’s October 16, 2016 Prophetic Word – “I Will Not Relent of the Destruction that is Coming upon America” states that “Your entire Banking System will begin to Crumble after this First Event, Stabilize for a Season, and come Crashing Down Never to Recover Again” Byerly’s Word speaks of 2 financial crashes. Remember also Matt Smith’s October 19, 2016 Prophetic… Read more »
Fran Neal
Fran Neal
January 28, 2018 8:13 PM

Thanks so much. I will check out these prophesies. Valuable warnings.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 26, 2018 6:29 PM

I was about to share what Sadhu had said about angels with sledgehammers and I saw your comment. Seems the earth is being shaken daily. God bless!

Megan Manrubia
January 26, 2018 1:45 AM

Thank you for sharing, God Bless you💚😇

Barbara
Barbara
January 26, 2018 7:55 AM

I have an app for earthquake activity, and the number has risen dramatically in the past 2 days.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 26, 2018 5:36 AM

Lyn Leahz also has a new word with Benjamin Baruch about how he sees war very possible beginning this year. Also listen to part 1 and part 2 of the interview of Benjamin Baruch and Jeff (can’t remember his last name ?) About their discussion on WWWIII. Very informative.

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
January 26, 2018 11:43 AM

Nancy Trimble, are you thinking of Jeff Byerly? He used to post here on Z3 , but now I get EMails when he has a new message on his blog Holy Spirit Wind.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 26, 2018 7:11 PM

Yes, I get Jeff’s posts too, but it wasn’t Jeff Byerly, I think it was Jeff Renquist , J. R. Rinquist or something like that. They did a 2 part interview about the coming WWIII, then she just did another recent interview with just Benjamin around the 23 or 24th. They had a lot of information that points to a war starting this year, pretty scary stuff.

christine chapman
christine chapman
January 26, 2018 11:21 PM

Hello….just reading this article & comments. Nancy …The co author with Benjamin Baruch was Jeffrey R. Nyquist…book titled Global Tactics of WW111.

bill
bill
January 26, 2018 1:18 AM

There have been a series of EQs impacting the Silicon Valley/East Bay of California in the 4 – 4.7 range over 4 months. There was a 3.6 on the San Andreas fault 2 nights ago that I felt. This is very similar to the 1989 Loma Pieta EQ. Then the 7.9 in Alaska a few days ago.

Brother Steven
January 26, 2018 2:45 AM

This word kind of matches Glynda Lomax’s recent words that soon and very soon there will be “major” events happen to the US and we essentially will struggle to make a go of it………Even with God’s help, things are soon to get very rough…..Another posted word said, Hurricanes, then earthquakes, then war-famine……Before you can recover from one categorical event, the next would come……..we now are in the season of earthquakes with war on the horizon. http://www.wingsofprophecy.com read several posts in the recent past to get a good update…….or posts here on Z3

John Barry
John Barry
January 26, 2018 7:59 AM

Amen Brother Steven , Bryon’s words are from the LORD & so are Glyndas . Chuck Youngbrandt was told a few months ago GOD was stationing Angels of Judgement around the Earth , Bryon says they have begun to hammer . A brother in Texas was told by the LORD : When I take it all from them , then they will turn to ME . It has been 70 years since the miracle rebirth of Israel this may , John Paul Jacksons perfect storm approaches , we have had the Blood Moons & other signs in the sky . The LORD is telling me there is an event soon , that will change our lives forever , life will never go back to the way it is now , there will be a new normal . Events will dictate actions in this time , please prepare your hearts and minds , get your Battle Scriptures ready , it is hard to learn to pray in a crisis . Blessings

jerry rigg
January 26, 2018 2:49 AM

An earthquake of mag 5.8 has just struck off the N. Calif. coast…..I am waiting to see if this quake might be downgraded (finetuned) to be a 5.7 which kind of dovetails into the Kevin Mirasi earthquake vision of a quake of 5.7 followed by a quake of 7.5 …….only time will tell but it would be of interest if this new quake would be revised to 5.7….food for thought. Lot of shaking going on near the San Andreas Fault…..hang on Calif residents.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 26, 2018 7:18 PM

Jerry, I just saw a clip on http://www.thecallofthebride.com that was off of Dutchsense’s video, this part of the clip the lady said that he was expecting in the next 7 – 10 days increased earthquake activity up and down the west coast since the Alaskan earthquake occured. Something to keep your eye on.

David Kenderes (Chocolate Cake Guy)
January 26, 2018 9:38 PM
Martin
Martin
January 28, 2018 11:06 AM

Isaiah 24:20 The earth reels like a drunkard, it SWAYS like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls—never to rise again.

Rebecca Bonnell