“I have sent angels to observe the ways of the Australian. And the report they have given is very grievous.”

The news headlines today, November 14, indicate Australia has voted yes to same sex marriage. (Source: 9news.com.au)

At present, same sex marriage is still illegal in Australia. The vote must now go to the Senate. If it passes in the Senate, a bill to legalize same sex marriage will go to the House of Representatives before Christmas. (Source: au.news.yahoo.com)

On Saturday November 4, the Lord began speaking to me once again regarding Australia.

“In Australia, there is a critical mass being reached. The number of those who have rejected My ways has come to My attention. I have sent angels to observe the ways of the Australian. And the report they have given is very grievous. This nation that was to be My Great Southland has become the great soulless land.

What a grief I have for these people. They follow the great Babylonian whore. They run after her like an animal on heat. They run to do her bidding. The churches here run after her also. And yet the church of the Babylonian whore is debased. They do not see it. I have called for them to come out of her. They do not come out. Week after week the services held around your cities follow the pattern, same old, same old.”

Not only is the Father speaking about the vote on marriage, He is also speaking to the churches here about their disobedience, for allowing Babylonian ways in the Church. While there are celebrations in the streets, our Father is grieving over us.

This is a very serious time, a critical mass has been reached.
A critical mass is the smallest amount of fissile material needed for a sustained nuclear chain reaction.

This is not the first time I have heard of angels reporting on what they see in Australia. God told Sadhu Sundar Selvarej a few years back that the same two angels that visited Sodom and Gomorrah, visited Sydney.

As I write this, it has not really even hit me yet, what big trouble we are in as a nation. The Lord already told me how the vote would go. He told me He is allowing persecution to come to this nation and to the Church, to bring us back to Himself.

He will continue shaking all that can be shaken.

This expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. (Hebrews 12:27)

The Father is speaking strongly about the disobedience of the churches. They continue doing the same old thing and will not “come out of Babylon” but rather follow hard after her.

There is a term being used here by the gay community. I fear it is being used in the churches also, “Love is love”. It’s a blanket statement covering every type of debased and abhorrent partnering, equating what the wicked have been doing in secret to marriage between a man and a woman and calling it all ‘love’.

There is also another error and deception that has crept into the Church here. And those who know better have not spoken up. As I prayed after writing this up, the Lord said, “Hebrews 10:28”.

It reads, “Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses”.

The Law of Moses includes the first 5 books of the OT, of which Leviticus 18:22 is a part, “You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.”

Hebrews 10: 26 and 27 says, “ If we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain terrifying expectation of judgment, and THE FURY OF A FIRE WHICH WILL CONSUME THE ADVERSARIES.”

I have been told it is time for me to go ‘back in’ and to speak up. I am asking for your prayers.

Those who truly walk with Him are going to find themselves being asked to step out at this time. To speak out where we have not been invited to speak. To stand for the truth at a time when the truth has been set aside in favor of ‘love is love’. To represent our beloved Savior, being ambassadors for Christ.

Ambassador: an accredited diplomat sent by a state as its’ permanent representative in a foreign country.

This land is becoming more and more foreign by the day, a strong reminder that this is not our home, but we are to represent our Father while we remain here, speaking the truth in love.

May God bless, guide and protect you, as you seek to walk in His ways.

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
November 15, 2017 1:00 AM

Greetings from Adelaide. This is a disaster. At least the Americans can blame a small number of black robed emperors in the Supreme Court. What we have done we have done to ourselves. Unfortunately much of the church is asleep and insensitive to the spiritual realities of what is going on. This is not going to end well.

Jordan
Jordan
November 15, 2017 2:14 AM

We have no one to blame but ourselves. And they want it passed before Christmas. Time for the North to start preparing for a big cyclone season.

John Samuel
November 15, 2017 10:41 AM
Alison, that is a powerful word sister! Well two weeks ago I was specifically reminded by the Holy Spirit about Australia in my noon prayer time. As I was asking and pleading God to help the people to vote a “No” for this referendum and after much prayer, the Lord said they will vote “Yes” on this crucial referendum which will usher in my judgement and discipline on that nation. Then the Lord continued to say, my Father is very upset and broken in his heart towards this nation, but I will judge that nation for its rebellion and disobedience. For Canada, the Lord says, I will bring great outpouring of my Holy Spirit on this nation, my children are crying out to me for revival and spiritual awakening. This nation will be a beacon of Light to many nations and my glory will descend upon my children. My children will rise up and speak words of PROPHECY and restore them that are gone away from me and their Words will bring the backslidden to me again, for I love them with my eternal love. But this nation will have another shooting in their parliament and this time few will die. Canada will also have great floods and devastation for its disobedience and falling away from my Word. I am heart broken for this nation as well, not all Canadians will come to me. I am furious and also heart broken because of their lifestyles, for I love my creation. Who will bring them to me, who will pray for them,who will stand in the gap, who can stop my judgements? My Church is able to do it, my children can intercede and annul my judgements but my body(majority) is sleeping and busy with their own lives. As I said… Read more »
Tasha
Tasha
November 15, 2017 6:41 PM

John Samuel, those are beautiful words for Canada. Are you Canadian? After the Fort McMurray fire I had a vision of a fast-moving wildfire that was ripping through the land. The Spirit said it was a coming Holy Spirit revival that would move through Canada even faster than the Fort Mac fire. It’s good to hear your message about intercession. That is what God is impressing on me more and more. Several years ago He showed me a tsunami from Lake Ontario wiping out the city that I live in (St.Catharines), but this summer a rainbow kept appearing behind my house over the main waterway that the tsunami would travel down. I asked Him what He wanted me to do with the rainbow, and He said to touch it, though what that means I do not know; only that He is calling us to come near to Him and to intercede for land and people, and His ears are open to our cries. The Lord bless you.

Christine
Christine
November 15, 2017 8:51 PM

There have been many who have seen Alberta on fire for God. Several came to the church I was attending in the 90’s. They stood up and said I have seen a map of Alberta and a fire starts to burn in the middle of the map (Red Deer) the fire then will burn up to Edmonton and down to Calgary. Then the person said it was not by accident that the Teams were named Edmonton Oilers and Calgary Flames. Calgary will flame the move and Edmonton’s intercessors will oil the flames.

Tasha
Tasha
November 16, 2017 8:12 AM

Thanks for sharing this, Christine. Blessings.

John Samuel
November 15, 2017 7:53 PM

Hi Tasha,thank you. Yes I am Canadian. God is so passionate about this land and He yearns for people’s love both from his creation(unsaved) and His own children.Stay blessed.

ChristineB
ChristineB
November 17, 2017 10:53 AM

John Samuel, your Godly passion is so evident for revival/reformation in Canada!
I am Canadian as well and this intercessory burden for our Nation is increasing in many lives.
This past February while in the House of Prayer at our church I saw (in the spirit) a map of Canada before me and then I saw drops of blood falling across our Nation – from west to east, north to south. The drops of blood were falling on communities, towns, and cities. I then saw the drops of blood run into each other to form a cross spreading across the whole of Canada.

Our Saviour’s precious, life-giving, hope-infusing, peace instilling, death-defying, sin-erasing, soul reforming, nation reviving, all powerful blood!

Blessings,
ChristineB

Tasha
Tasha
November 17, 2017 5:56 PM

Beautiful :)))

John Samuel
November 17, 2017 11:46 AM

All born again Christians in Canada if they intercede and cry to our Lord, our nation will surely come to Jesus Christ. ChristineB your vision about Canada is so powerful and encouraging to all of us to see what God is planning to do here and what is already happening now! I am so thankful to God for bringing me to Canada from my homeland, when he spoke to me twice in a dream clearly and showing me the land of Canada with all its beauty and splendor even when I was doing my 12th grade and put that deep desire in me to move to Canada. God brings people all across the world into this beautiful nation to fulfill His purposes and plans for this land.
Your last paragraph, the description of Jesus’s blood is absolutely mind blowing…Beautiful. God bless you and may the Lord use you mightily for His kingdom.

Gary F
Gary F
November 16, 2017 11:31 PM

Blessings Tasha,

Last Saturday morning, we had 800+ men attend a Men’s Breakfast event at the Burlington Convention Centre in Burlington, Ontario featuring Pastor Robby Gallaty from Tennessee. When that many men decide to get up early on a Saturday morning for an 8AM start, we know the Lord is moving in a big way. It was an awesome event and many unsaved men were invited and heard a powerful and compelling message about turning from sin and being ‘all in’ for Jesus (https://harvestoakville.ca/weekend-with-the-gallatys/ ).

I also attended a great event last night in Toronto (Etobicoke) featuring Jonathan Cahn as the guest speaker. He brought an inspiring message and provided some prophetic insight from his most recent book The Paradigm. It was very well attended and I was surprised to learn that last night was his very first time speaking in Canada.

Let’s continue to reach for the rainbow and intercede for our great country. 😊

Tasha
Tasha
November 17, 2017 5:48 PM

Gary, this is so encouraging to hear. ‘All in’ people to spread the gospel- just what Canada needs. Not sure if it’s just me, but lately it seems people you meet on the streets/in the stores, etc. are more open to talking about spiritual things, whether briefly or more in depth. Yes, we will continue interceding. After reading the passage about the first rainbow, I realized that when God places a rainbow in the sky He’s not just reminding US of the everlasting covenant, He’s reminding HIMSELF. “And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I WILL LOOK UPON IT, THAT I MAY REMEMBER the everlasting covenant.” (Genesis 9:16) It is an invitation to intercession, as if to say, “I set this rainbow here in this place; let’s look at it together and see what to do.” Kind of like Isaiah 1:18- ‘Come, let us reason together….’ God is very good!

Gary F
Gary F
November 17, 2017 11:22 PM

Amen and AMEN!

John Samuel
November 17, 2017 9:23 AM

Thank you Gary. Men attending Prayer Breakfast in such huge numbers at 8 am on a Saturday morning, sure its a big miracle. God is moving in our peoples hearts and minds. Let the Holy Spirit move everyone in this nation to the Cross. Jesus would never forget Canada in the last days revival and move of God. We will cry and intercede for Canada every day!!!

Gary F
Gary F
November 18, 2017 5:45 AM
Blessings John, Early last week, a friend of mine forwarded the following interesting and insightful article that was received from a close friend of his, Paul Henderson. For those that may not know, Paul Henderson scored the winning goal in overtime in the Canada-Russia Summit Series in 1972, is a Canadian hero and a spirit-filled believer in Jesus Christ. ( https://powertochange.com/discover/faith/paulhenderson/ ) From: PAUL HENDERSON Subject: Remembrance Day: British Newspaper Article about Canada British Newspaper Article about Canada. British newspaper salutes Canada…This is a good read. It is funny how it took someone in England to put it into words…… Paul Henderson (A Proud Canuck) Salute to a brave and modest nation – Kevin Myers, ‘The Sunday Telegraph’ LONDON: Until the deaths of Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan, probably almost no one outside their home country had been aware that Canadian troops are deployed in the region. And as always, Canada will bury its dead, just as the rest of the world, as always will forget its sacrifice, just as it always forgets nearly everything Canada ever does. It seems that Canada’s historic mission is to come to the selfless aid both of its friends and of complete strangers, and then once the crisis is over, to be well and truly ignored. Canada is the perpetual wallflower that stands on the edge of the hall, waiting for someone to come and ask her for a dance. A fire breaks out, she risks life and limb to rescue her fellow dance-goers, and suffers serious injuries. But when the hall is repaired and the dancing resumes, there is Canada the wallflower still, while those she once helped glamorously cavort across the floor blithely neglecting her yet again. That is the price Canada pays for sharing the North American continent with the United… Read more »
John Samuel
November 16, 2017 12:47 PM

Thanks for your revelation about Canada,that is a very true Word from the Holy Spirit. We will pray for Canada everyday both in our prayers and groups and among friends. Let OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BECOME THE KING OF THIS NATION LITERALLY, EVEN THOUGH HE IS THE KING OF KINGS. I have high regard for the Queen and all authorities, still I would like our Lord Jesus to be the King of this land. Hallelujah!!!

Joe
Joe
November 15, 2017 1:26 AM

Besides this vote, Australia is acting as the regional enforcer of big boss America without realizing that big boss wont be around to protect once the Dollar crashes and the big aircraft carriers and the bases are gone forever. China and Russia can inflict real pain on Australia if the protecting arm of the Lord is removed. Shirt fronting antics of former PM Tony Abbot especially when President Putin came as a guest will be remembered by Russians for a long time.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 15, 2017 2:31 AM

The whole Western Christianized nations that feed off of or depend on America will be so overwhelmed with uh oh…….when God takes us out……..People can recover somewhat if the money fails…….but when God uses the Russians and the Chinese to over power our military (through God’s hand being taken off-their advancements in secret outdoing ours in our pride) the Nations looking to the big boss will quake in their boots and their knees will smith each other when we fall to our knees and are over come……..Which must happen for the success of the NWO and the Anti-Christ to reign..

Steve
Steve
November 15, 2017 6:40 AM

Barbarians at the gates of the Empire with very evil intentions.

Michael
Michael
November 15, 2017 3:11 AM

When I saw the 6pm news about the government in Australia promoting sodomy and gay marriage I was filled with grief.It is shocking that such a huge crowd applauded it.Because we are in the last days the anti-christ fog of deception is increasing so much that normal heterosexual men and women think that what is happening is okay when its not okay Isa 25:7,8.God will have the last say.I feel sad that I haven’t prayed enough against this happening and for the people to repent.

William
William
November 17, 2017 1:14 AM
All those same sex marriage persons, all those supporters of the same sex marriage persons and all the non believers of Jesus Christ, they all lack of the understanding/knowledge of that whether they can enter into the heaven of not. There was a time I talked to a lesbian that when she saw Russia and China attack US in the future , we will be in the middle of the tribulation described in the Bible. I told her that it is not about what you think, but it is about what Jesus think that whether you are eligible to enter into heaven or not. I told her that Jesus should be coming back any moment within 12 year. I thought she understood. Oh, God, have mercy on her. All these people do not aware that they will be ending up in the lake of fire forever, if they do not repent. I can provide a decription of the lake of fire here, so that they understand what is a lake of fire: “Just before me I could see, as far as the eye could reach, that literal lake of fire and brimstone. Huge billows of fire would roll over each other, and great waves of fiery flame would dash against each other and leap high in the air like the waves of the sea during a violent storm. On the crest of the waves I could see human beings rise, but soon to be carried down again to the lowest depths of this awful lake of fire. When borne on the crest of these awful billows for a time their curses against a just God would be appalling, and their pitiful cries for water would be heart-rending. This vast region of fire echoed and re-echoed with the wails of these… Read more »
Phil -sydney
Phil -sydney
November 15, 2017 1:01 AM

Thanks Alison
Significant effort by ACL, Warwick marsh,marriage alliance, David van Gend,Margaret court, bill muhlenberg, tony Abbott, Eric Abetz, etc but we still lost. Very disturbing and distressing. It shows the spiritual bankruptcy of our Nation.

Gerardine Hansen
November 16, 2017 10:35 PM

Correct @Phil – SYDNEY.
And add to those amazing strong leaders, the incredible never before seen work of thousands of foot soldiers who went door knocking and telephoning for the ‘No’ vote; yet we lost. I’m astounded, but heartened by these prophecies.
Gerardine in Melbourne

Agostinho
Agostinho
November 15, 2017 4:32 AM

My heart broke into tears when I came across the yes bad news. Lift up your head church,the end is near.

brian
brian
November 15, 2017 5:27 AM

I grieve but expected this. however you say that we should look up. yes that is true – however I had a revelation the other day and it involved the technology we use. I commented to my wife using that verse and explained that everyone will actually miss it. why? look around and see who is doing what. we are all looking down at our phones – so when it happens then who will notice – no-one because all we do is look down even when walking. we are always looking down at our phones.

Taryn
Taryn
November 15, 2017 1:21 AM

Battle the enemy with Col 2:15, 1 John 3:8, & Psalm 35:1-10 for your “Sphere of Influence” for it is not too late! Ask the Holy Spirit for His strategy to fight this demonic attack on Australia with John 16:13!

Fred
Fred
November 15, 2017 6:02 PM

Re the ‘love is love’ saying… No, ‘God is love’! 1 John 4.8. ‘You who love the Lord hate evil’ Psalm 97.10. ‘For this is the love of God that we keep his commandments’ 1 John 5.3.

Yawchal
Yawchal
November 18, 2017 10:20 PM

Amen Fred!!!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
November 15, 2017 9:48 AM

Greetings Alison! In February of this year James posted a comment I wrote entitled The Line of Demarcation Has Been Drawn. It is obvious as 2017 draws to an end that this line has become more and more evident in nations, cultures and unfortunately in the church. As followers of Christ like Paul we must know nothing but Christ and him crucified. We must boldly proclaim the preeminence of Christ as Lord and King! The book of Revelation is exactly that, the revelation of Christ as he truly is, the Lion and the Lamb, the son of God and the son of man. His kingdom will know no end! The true church is built upon this Rock and the gates of hell will not prevail against her! Raise us up the church on the offensive with divine strategy and vision for our Light has come!

brian
brian
November 15, 2017 5:37 AM

Alison as we expected this is not unexpected. especially with malcolm turnbull ex goldman sachs. however I must say that this abomination is not restricted to westerners. my wife is chinese and she was telling me this afternoon that her friends daughter in Melbourne voted yes. she is 20 years old and a primary school teacher. she, although Asian, because she was brought up here, adopted our way of thinking when this ssm would not be tolerated back in her home country of china.
my wife got on wechat and said this is not of god. the girls mother asked her daughter to vote no for her but the daughter through the ballot on the ground in disgust.
when the Asian millennials here vote yes and think the same and happen to be teachers then woe is us.
my wife also warned them using nz as an example with their earthquakes.
how if it was true, smith wigglesworth prophecy will come true is beyond me and truly a huge work of god is needed here to reverse the curse.
hopefully this wont get moderated….

Jordan
Jordan
November 15, 2017 6:59 AM

Brian I’m mates with a Chinese and he too was brought up here and is in favour of SSM. The sad thing is his parents are believers but he isn’t. That hasn’t stopped me for pray for him that God will soften his heart. Lately he’s been asking about church so we’ll see where that leads.