Ancient Scroll Reveals One World United Against Christians

isaiah_scroll
Just as I saw in a previous vision, which I shared in my post, Ancient Scroll Reveals the Future of All Nations, I again saw the same ancient scroll in another vision, but this time it was already opened and coming down from heaven following along a spiral staircase.

I knew what was written on it revealed events coming in the end-times. I knew it was meant for each of us because it was the story of our future, yours and mine. It was a love story, the Holy word of God, which He left behind to equip us for the days and months ahead.

As the vision began, I was in a city, a bustling city, standing in what looked like an alley way. I walked out of the alley and walked around to see where I was. I noticed people were looking at me, but they went on about their business.

un_logoI kept walking, hoping I would find someone who I could ask some questions because I certainly had some. I came upon what looked like a military  building with a sign on it, “One World United.” I hesitantly walked in.

I military man was standing inside, so I asked, “Excuse me sir, I need to get my bearings. Could you please tell me where I am?”

He looked at me like I had lost my mind and shouted, “WHAT DID YOU SAY? DID YOU SAY WHAT I THINK YOU SAID?”

I got very quiet and said, “Yes sir, you did. I just need some help.”

Then he said, “Well, do you have your ID number?”

I said, “No sir, I might have a debit card. Just a minute, let me see.”

I had nothing. No cash, no ID, no driver’s license. So I said, “I don;t have any of these things sir.”

He said, “Then you can’t get anything here if you don’t have any kind of card. We don’t take cash. We haven’t had cash in years. Let me see your hand.”

I put out my hand for him to see.

“No, let me see your other hand. Hmm… so you’re one of those people. Well, you won’t get anything here and I wouldn’t try anywhere else because you need an ID on your right hand or on your forehead. Since you don’t have either one, you can’t get anything, but I can direct you to the One World Health Clinic so you can get an ID. Then you can go anywhere. Unless you do that, well, I can’t promise there won’t be some trouble. We don’t take kindly to strangers, especially those who don’t have an ID. On second thought, let me take you there myself.”

Then the scene changed and I found myself in a different place where it looked like war had broken out. I heard a large explosion and just knew instinctively it was an atomic bomb.

Some soldiers walked over to me and asked me, “How are things looking? We got most of them. They were dirty and sweaty, but grinning.”

I said, “I beg your pardon?”

I happened to look down at myself and saw I was wearing military clothes and combat boots, but I was not carrying a gun.

Then the scene changed again. It was early evening and I was reading my Bible. All of a sudden, it was like my Bible came alive as I went back in time to Biblical days. Immediately I heard someone yelling, “TRAITOR! DIRTY INFIDELS! KILL THEM! GET THE OTHER ONES TOO! THEY’RE ALL INFIDELS! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! KILL THEM! CRUCIFY THEM! CRUCIFY THEM!”

Then he turned his attention to me saying, “You’re next! Do you, infidel, recant and renounce now and in the future the man named Jesus Christ?”

mob_zombies

There was a large mob gathered there, eager to watch what they were doing to us and calling us names.

“Answer the question infidel and be quick about it! Do you recant and renounce now and in the future the man named Jesus Christ?”

Then the vision ended.

Interpretation:

The first scene shows a mark will be required in the days ahead to buy or sell or even get around. I did not have the mark, yet I was somehow able to survive without it. So believers will somehow be able to survive what is coming.

The military man was very suspicious about me and seemed to know I was one of those Christian people. He wanted to personally escort me to the facility where I could get an ID as if he might have been concerned he could get in trouble for letting me get away. That tells me it was mandatory for everyone.

The interesting thing about the second scene was I was a soldier fighting in a war, yet I carried no weapon. I will leave that open.

In the last scene, I saw Christians and Jews were being massacred. The angry mob was frantically shouting and wanting more of us to die. This scene was only the beginning of what is coming in the days ahead. The Lord is letting us know we are going to soon find out who stands with Him and who does not. Some of our friends, even people we have attended church with, and members of our own family will become part of that angry mob. Not only will they take sides against us, but they will shock us by how hardened they act towards us.

The ancient scroll revealed events coming in the days ahead. Our story will be told there, for good or bad. Each one of us will stand before a holy and righteous God to give an account of how we handled the things He has revealed in that scroll.

The Lord says, “Your only hope for survival is in Me, your Lord and Savior, I AM that I AM.”

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: (Matthew 23:34)

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you:and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. (Matthew 24:9-10)

30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first. (Matthew 19:30)

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me:and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. (Matthew 10:35-39)

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. (Joel 3:14)

1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. (Isaiah 55:1)

30 He must increase, but I must decrease.
31 He that cometh from above is above all:he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth:he that cometh from heaven is above all.
32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true. (John 3:30-33)

Bette Stevens

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

Jennifer
December 30, 2015 2:22 AM

If the above link doesn’t work, The title of the vision is “There is much coming my children: use the authority I have given you”

The Lord gave me this vision not long ago (on Halloween actually) that echoes the information you were given about the ID cards. Thought you would enjoy reading about what’s going on “behind the scenes” as ID registration is implemented. Be encouraged…Abba has it all worked out!
Blessings to you,
Jennifer

Donna
Donna
December 27, 2015 1:31 PM

Delia Smith, what you say is truth & I believe that the tribulation started in Sept. of this year, so what you say about the 6-12 months could only be true if the tribulation already stared. People should really be praying about this, we seriously do not have much time left.

December 27, 2015 6:54 PM

The tribulation has not started yet. It happens at the fifth seal, but we have still not even seen the completion of events released by the second seal, which removes peace from the earth (Revelation 6). There are many things that must happen before we reach the 42 month period known as the tribulation. Please see my previous post, Ten Things that Must Happen Before the Rapture. Here is a link: http://z3news.com/w/ten-things-that-must-happen-before-the-rapture/

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
December 27, 2015 8:18 PM

Hi there. I am not trying to say that the chipping will become mandatory for buying/selling/trading throughout the world for everyone on a specific timeline. But with all the Syrian immigration throughout Europe and starting in the USA they may do on a limited scale just for the immigrants very soon since immigrants would have no choice but to take it if they want to enter the US or Europe and to be able to be tracked after entrance especially if the general public supports it out of fear of terrorists attacks. It could be used to desensitize the public to chipping also. The technology has been around since the 1970s and IBM has been working with the chips at least 10 years now (maybe longer secretly) and billions have been produced already (listen to William Pawelec interview on you tube or siriusdisclosure website). I think Obama could be the antichrist but he has not revealed himself on as such to everyone yet and the abomination of desolation prophecy in Daniel has not occurred yet but the Jewish temple is ready to be rebuilt quickly as soon as a peace treaty is signed. It could be mandatory rather quickly after that is all I am trying to get across.

December 27, 2015 8:38 PM

I agree. I believe we are the generation who will see all of these things come to pass.

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
December 27, 2015 10:05 AM
I have been reading about Verichip now called PositiveID. It is the only biochip that is FDA approved for implanting into humans. It has contracts for use with Homeland Security for identification of biological warfare agents, chipping of livestock & pets, healthcare uses for remote monitoring of vital signs & glucose levels etc. Studies have shown that they can induce aggressive cancers (sarcomas) in 1-10% of mice. IBM owns a large part of the corporation & Raytheon manufactures the chips. Gibraltar marketing firm (associated with the Clintons) is doing their media, marketing etc. IBM leased the machines to the Nazis to ID and track everyone so they would know who to arrest, deport to ghettos & concentration camps, and murder. Raytheon participtares in the a new world order agenda & creation of bioweapons. All the mass immigration now is a planned event created by all the turmoil in the Middle East that has been created & funded by the NWO (primarily US & Saudis) with training of ISIS and weapon transfers as well (Benghazi through Turkey to Syria). The oil is being transferred through Turkey to help fund ISIS as well. Also poppy/opium production up 90% since Afghanistan invasion by US troops. The fake passports stolen and means of tracking immigrants will likely be the reason they try to mandate implantable ID chips for everyone since “homegrown” domestic terrorists are a large focus of Homeland Security too. Hate speech will be the reason they label Christians as domestic terrorists with some false flags mass killings by so called Christians (i.e. patsies) thrown in prior to that. The Lord will give us knowledge to discern these deceits but many will be caught unaware. 80% of young people polled said they would take a biochip implant if it made it easier to… Read more »
Peggy
December 24, 2015 6:37 PM
This is a really HOPEFUL word regarding SALVATION of LOST SOULS: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2015 (through Glynda Linkous; wingsofprophecy) “AMAZEMENT” You shall stand in amazement at My Glory in 2016, My Children. I will do mighty exploits such as you never dreamed, right before your eyes, and change many hearts of unbelievers. Many need only see proof of My Mighty Power to believe. They long for truth, yet cannot discern between the many differing opinions and worldviews. (of who is God) As you pray to Me for lost souls, I arrange circumstances that they may hear testimony and, when needed, see My Power, to help them believe. Only I know the depth of hardness in each heart, and why they do not believe. You who believe, I desire you would stand in amazement at My Son’s Sacrifice. How His Love is so great that He gave all for you, to take your place on that cross of agony. How He watched innocent blood pour from His veins for your sins, not knowing sin Himself. Remember His Love, and His painful sacrifice, and worship Him. Adore Him. Live for Him. Because of Him, you have been granted life eternal, and great peace, even in chaos. The time approaches for you to receive your eternal reward and be with Me in heaven. Be sure that you do not neglect so great a salvation – and neglect not to preach the gospel to others, that they may join us here. Hebrews 2:2-4 2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; 3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that… Read more »
Matthew
Matthew
December 27, 2015 6:09 PM

I love this. Amen. Really encouraged me. Was speaking to someone at church today about getting a prayer meeting and they made it seem…well not that important. People do not understand the times.

Tammy
Tammy
December 24, 2015 7:08 PM

Peggy,
Thanks for sharing that word from the LORD through Gylnda. I highly recommend her book The Wilderness Companion. It is amazing and was confirmation for me regarding my own walk through the wilderness. I have several of her other books, too. Matthew, somewhere along the way someone made a comment on z3 about praying for the “Spirit of the LORD to be released on your loved one.” That really rang true for me and I have been praying it daily for several friends and family. I do think the easy gospel so prevalent now gravely fails to take into account the holiness of GOD and his wrath. I will also lift your wife up in prayer.

Tammy
Tammy
December 24, 2015 9:28 PM

Oooppps…I meant the spirit of the FEAR of the LORD to be released on your loved one. Sometimes having that healthy fear is what people need in order to take their focus off of the world and turn toward the LORD. (I left out the word fear.)

Peggy
December 24, 2015 7:41 PM

Tammy,
AMEN to your statement “I do think the easy gospel so prevalent now gravely fails to take into account the holiness of GOD and His wrath.”
(There’s a Scripture that goes something like: “Behold the goodness and the SEVERITY of God.”)

Matthew
Matthew
December 24, 2015 4:30 PM

Bette,
I hear you, but can you help me understand _how_ to do this?

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
December 24, 2015 8:34 PM

Matthew, here’s a suggested prayer, “Father, forgive me where I’ve fallen short in revealing your love to my wife. Help me to know how best to do this on a daily, moment by moment basis. I plead the blood of your Son that you would touch her heart, touch our wounded hearts and heal us. I leave her in your loving arms. Amen”

Bette Stevens
December 24, 2015 7:59 PM

yes inbox me please……..one thing you will need is faith.

Matthew
Matthew
December 24, 2015 8:27 AM

Do you mean spiritual family? What about the ones, like myself, where their spouse is pushing for divorce?

Bette Stevens
December 24, 2015 9:40 AM

Matt.
Put your spouse before the Lord>>Ask Him to make himself real to her…….Lift her up before the Lord….GB

Avi Laks
December 24, 2015 7:44 AM

Message From The LORD!

The Spirit Of The LORD Came
He told me to warn
each and every one,
Family Bond Must be strengthened,
not the marriage vow but family bond,
He said days ahead will be tough.
Days Ahead will be Challenging,

The Challenging Prevailing Wind,
Of Life Stormy Sea,
Will put Considerable Strain on the Families.
He said Lack of ‘things’ will bring Strains.
We must trust in Our G-d
As He Took Care of His Children of Israel in the wilderness,
He Will take care of the Faithful.

But A true believer must NOT buckle,
Under the Challenges to Come.
Our Faith Must be Strong.
Our King Yeshua/Jesus Has Overcome.
We must Overcome.

The family,
An expression of UNITY,
We been Position within this Wall,
—- A Family;
An expression of UNITY.
As He Our G-d is One Above so Must we be.

This is a Repeated Message.
He has given to me before.
He now is given it to me again.
It must be important.

Habbakuk 3:17-19 states below:-

‘ Tho the fig tree does not blossom,
‘tho there be no fruit on the vine
‘tho The Olive may Fail,
and fields fail to give any food.
‘Tho the Sheep be cut off from the fold,
and there be no cattle in the stall,
As for me……

And l will Rejoice in the LORD,
I Will be Glad in G-d,
The G-d of My Salvation.
For G-d is My Strength,
and He Will Make My Feet like Hinds’ Feet
and set me on My High Places.
Habbakuk 3 17-19.

Avi Laks
December 24, 2015 2:44 AM

THE Heavenly Attitude!

We All Must developed The Attitude Of Fighting back
We All Must Stand UP!
We All Must Raise High Head High.

We Must developed the Heavenly Attitude,
We must be counted Worthy,
We must Develop The Heavenly Attitude!
For It is Heavenly Attitude if Walk in The Way Of The LORD.

Peggy
December 24, 2015 10:21 AM

Avi,
I like that expression, “The Heavenly Attitude.”

I guess it could also be termed “The Heavenly MINDSET”?
As Joyce Meyer says, “The MIND is the BATTLEFIELD” and “where the MIND goes, the man (or woman) will follow.”

mike kasten
mike kasten
December 24, 2015 6:35 AM

I love your exhortation here Avi of fighting back and must be counted worthy.It is an attitude that must be developed. Developed gives the understanding that it doesn’t come instantly. The Lord gave me a song titled “Stand up and be counted.”
The battle is raging, casualties on every hand.
I can hear the Holy Ghost pleading, “Stand up oh Christian man.
Don’t run from the front line. Your brother’s in need of you.
Run the race, fight the fight, and you will see what God can do.

Chorus: O stand up and be counted
Be faithful and true.
Don’t give in, don’t give in to sin.
God Almighty is counting on you.

Darkness all around you. A world that’s drunk on sin.
A light on the horizon. I see an army of Christian men.
They’re sold out to Jesus. They will not bend their knee
Like Shadrach and Meschack, before the king’s decree.

Avi Laks
December 24, 2015 6:49 AM

Blessings! Mike Blessings!
I lift My Hands to The Heavens
Blessings.
Shalom Rav
(Abundant Peace unto You)

Avi Laks
December 24, 2015 2:25 AM

Put Your Sinning Attitude To Shame!

As We continue praying and Repenting
As We Continue Seeking The Face Of G-d
As We Continue Walk in The Paths that
Leads To Life Not Death (the narrow road)

We all must develop this attitude
Of putting our evil inclination to Shame.

Whenever we have the argued to sin,
Tell the evil inclination No!
Put the evil inclination to Shame!
Say No!.

We Are not putting ourselves to Shame,
but
The argued inside of us that leads Us to Sinning.
Just say No! Again and Again!
l am tired of Sinning,
No! l will not do this;
No! l Will Not Sin!

Call On The LORD say In The Name Of King Yeshua/ Jesus,
Please Strenghten Me.
Strengthening Me at this hour.
l am putting this evil inclination to Shame!
l Do not Want To Sin
l Am Putting This Evil Inclination to Shame,
Please Help Me LORD,
ln The Mighty Name Of King Yeshua/Jesus.

Avi Laks
December 24, 2015 8:58 PM

Message From The LORD
When l was writing the message that was given to me,
I wrote the message part of if it my words, in doing this l left
out a phrase that was said.
I regretted this and l Repented.
The message given that was:-

“Warn them that there will be ‘Erosion of trust’ in the Families,
Days ahead will be tough,
Days Ahead will be Challenging,
Lack of things (needs) will cause strains in the Families.
A True believers must not buckle,
under the Challenges to come,
Thier faith must be Strong.
King Yeshua/Jesus Has Overcome,
They must Overcome.

Once again Heavenly Father l deeply regretted what l omitted
l pray you don’t think less of me.
In The Mighty Name Of King Yeshua l appeal to The Heavens.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
December 24, 2015 5:21 AM

In regards to putting sin to shame,this reminds me of how a friend described quitting (his) smoking. After he threw away his last unfinished pack (of cigarettes) he heard a little voice say, “Go to the store and buy another pack”. He asked me “You know what I did to that voice? I STARVED it to death !” James 4:7 “Submit yourselves, then, to God. RESIST the devil, and he will flee from you”.
When I have thoughts pop up that I need to get rid of I quote Philippians 4:8.
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things” to myself. And the thought “evaporates” ( by using the “sword” of the Word).

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
December 23, 2015 7:54 PM

Ayara, something did happen in Washington on 9/23 and again in France. Since a few days before 9/23 God woke me to tell me to get off technology and pray. After that, it was every night at times with 23 in them. I had a disturbing dream of the pope. And an impression when I saw the UN flag when Obama spoke in France. The bible truly became alive. It spoke to me every night and still does but during that time it answered every question. Words popped out that I wrote. The two times I was urged to pray it was so strong in my spirit I had to wait for it to pass. Both times the UN leaders were together. I’ve never had anything like it in my life. Last night one of my granddaughters dreamed asteroids were hitting the earth and causing the ground to shake. Then she said rockets and jets were falling out of the sky. Red beams started searching the ground and when they got close to a person they took on a close friend or family members body but it would be the bad side of that person. She is a teen and said when she woke she couldn’t believe it was just a dream. A close friend had a dream of the scroll. She has another friend that did. One of them said it had maps. Thanks to you that have helped all of us during this time and for your prayers. God is moving.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 28, 2015 8:07 AM

Hi Donna,

I posted a dream about a scroll. Scroll up to find it. I also posted it on another thread. Here is the gist of it.

The short of it was that I was walking across a lawn and saw a little rolled up piece of paper like a scroll. I picked it up and opened it up. It had the number of 111, but I knew it was a map. OK, I didn’t really know what that meant that 111 was a map? Some time much later I was led to Psalm 111 and I knew the map of our lives through Christ tells us that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.