Ancient Scroll Reveals the Future of All Nations

fire2I have been contemplating this letter for awhile.

One night I saw a letter drop from heaven in front of me. For some reason, I was so shaken over it, that I didn’t pick it up. I felt that whatever was inside was so powerful that it would change and seal the fate of this nation, the United States.  I literally walked away and that was the end.

Fast forwarding to today, I had another chance to pick up the sealed envelope, but when I did, it dissolved in front of me and became an ancient scroll. It came apart and began unrolling and unrolling, until it rolled into what looked like a cloud or a mist.

Then all was still… all was still.

Then a hand from up above came through the cloud and pulled up part of the scroll. Then a voice said:

“I am Yahweh, the first and the last. Yeshua is My Son, My only Son, who paid the price for the sins of mankind from the garden to the Miliennial Kingdom soon to come.”

Then the hand became a fire and it burned the edges of the scroll. With a loud roar He said, “I am a consuming fire from My loins up, to My loins down.”

Then He asked me, “Do you know what is in this scroll and why I sent it?”

I did not know, so I said, “Sir, I do not know.”

Then He explained, “This is the scroll of the ancient of days. From the beginning to the end I have known what would take place and it is all written in here.”

It was written in a language I did not understand, but Yawheh translated it to show me what He wanted me to know. It was impressed upon me that I was somewhere in heaven, standing on holy ground. I was standing in front of royalty, but I could not see Him.

Here are the exact words telling the future things, as He revealed them to me.

“Many recognize these are the days described in the books of the Bible. As I have said, many will go back and forth and knowledge will increase in these days (Daniel 12:4). That is to be expected, but even so, not everything will be as you might think, for My ways do not go in agreement with man’s ways. Therefore, many things will come about, but not at the hand of man, nor from prophecy, which you can only do in part. I have fixed it that way because your finite mind would not be able to comprehend. You do not yet understand the other side, but you will. Yes you will, for you walk with Me.”

“Pay close attention. You will go beyond the veil. Many  mysteries are being revealed, secrets that were hidden are now being uncovered for this time.”

“Pay close attention. The seven thunders will utter again.”

Then I saw lightning several times and heard thunder several times. I can’t really describe the sound, but it certainly doesn’t sound like thunder here on earth. Then I remembered thunder is mentioned in several verses of the Bible (Revelation 4:5, 8:5, 10:3-4, 11:19, 14:2, 16:18, 19:6).

Then I saw fire light up the whole scroll and burn it up. Then in flaming letters it said,

“Your nation, America, and all the nations have already been sealed with their fate. It is finished! My anger burns. I will be the one to annihilate those who have mocked Me. They have not just mocked Me, but they have mocked the Holy Spirit.”

“Leaders will come down. Politicians will come down. Churches will come down. The power of wealth will come down. All who oppose Me will come down and My revenge will cleanse this earth.”

“The time is about to begin. The seven thunders will utter things that John could not say at that time. You will know these things. I have been speaking to My people to listen as I begin to give understanding about these things.”

“You cannot comprehend the disasters that are coming, not just from My wrath. Who will stand in this hour to the end? Who will stand?”

Then all was silent. The hand was withdrawn. In front of Me stood Yeshua with a white beard and pure white hair. He was arrayed in brilliant colors. To look upon Him was to look upon so much love, but there was a finalty in His eyes. Then the fires ignited once again and He said,

“When you have seen Me, you have seen My Father. Go back to the people of the nations, to the government, to the news media, and tell them what you have heard and seen. Tell them IT IS FINISHED!”

I awoke and kept this to myself for a while to get my thoughts together and to make sure I wrote down everything that I saw and heard.

The following scriptures were given to me:

14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire.
15 His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters. (Rev 1:14-15)
(Note: This is exactly what I was shown the first time back in 2010. In fact, I have a picture of it on the back of my book.)

So it came about on the third day, when it was morning, that there were thunder and lightning flashes and a thick cloud upon the mountain and a very loud trumpet sound, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled. (Exodus 19:16)

27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.
28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. (Matthew 24:27-28)

Interpretation:
When Yeshuah was crucified the veil was ripped in two. The Lord wants His people to go beyond the veil because there is more that He wants us to see and be prepared for. He wants us to go beyond everything we have been taught because there is so much more. We have only just scratched the surface. He wants us to soar higher like eagles without any fear of the unknown. More is available to all who pursue it and want it. There is a supernatural life we can live.

This is how it will be in the coming days, but those who are not willing to hear and do what should be done here now, how will they know of heavenly things?

Let them who have ears to hear, hear now. They must hear what the Spirit is saying. This is the essence of being transported, of seeing heavenly things, of being taken and brought back, even out of our bodies. This is what the Lord has for all of us.

It is finished means just that. God is no longer waiting. The ancient scroll has already sealed the fate of our nation, America, and all the nations of the world, and many of our leaders.

The lightning and roaring of the thunder and fire represent His anger.

For anyone who is still straggling, struggling, and thinking this is just some kind of sick joke, I assure you, IT IS NOT. The Lord is on His time clock, not ours. Please re-evaluate your standing with God. The time for the parting of ways is very near.

Those who know their God should examine and check themselves daily to make sure they are where God wants them to be, especially those who really want to go beyond the veil.

Finally, none of us have seen anything yet, so we should all be praying often.

There is more in regards to the things coming, but I will hold that off for another day.

In His Service
Prophetess Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

Savage
Savage
January 20, 2016 7:34 AM

Dear Sister Bette, thank you for sharing this, well thanks for tenacity to be a person with whom Yahwey would share this vision. As I am considering a 40day fast, it came to me that my focus should be “Lord, what do you want me to do?” Rather than “Lord, where do you want me to be?”. So I am perplexed at your final admonition to daily seek ” where?”. Honestly, though, that’s really what I want to know.

James Elsea
James Elsea
November 1, 2015 6:14 PM

Hello Bette Stevmes and James Bailey. I have responded to you Bette with a very detailed respondent which has never been posted. I do not know if James refused to let it go thru or if God super naturally blocked it.?? It contained NO bad language. It never made it to the posting.?? If James Bailey blocked it than that’s OK with me. I like and respect James Bailey. I trust him. James Bailey is a great and wonderful man and I am a new-bee. He is far ahead of me.! I tried to explain my position from a new-bee and a USMC point of view. Maybe it was never meant to be.? May God bless you James and Bette, Jim.

Bette Stevens
November 1, 2015 9:00 PM

James
No problem.Thanks for responding…….We are all brothers and sisters in the Lord .Take care brothers, and GB

November 1, 2015 7:32 PM

Hi James, the comment was not blocked. It somehow was sent directly into the spam folder. I found it there and posted it. I am not in the habit of checking the spam folder, so I am glad you mentioned it.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
October 31, 2015 6:55 PM

What does the Word say about the difference between those who worship the beast and those who worship God? The contrast is set out in verse 12 below:
Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
October 31, 2015 2:11 PM

Wow Bette. Awesome prophecy. I have to say that I am fascinated and intrigued with this vision more than with any vision or prophecy I’ve seen in modern times. It tends to confirm my conviction that the Lord did indeed take the sealed book of Revelation 5 very recently from the hand of the Father and began to break open the seven seals. What a solemn thought. Thank you for sharing the contents of the scroll that you did but you know, I feel something like John the Revelator must have felt when he wanted so see inside the scroll and wept in the Spirit that no man was found in heaven or earth or under the earth to open it and read it’s contents. You gave us all just a taste. I hope you’ll share more soon. Isn’t this the little book that we’re supposed to eat? From what you did share I understood that the Lord revealed significantly more to you but that a large part of the thunders are still sealed. Blessings and Peace. Feel free to contact me directly if you like. My email is mark.shipowick@gmail.com.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 31, 2015 11:31 AM
Hi James. I have no problem at all with God judging people or nations, and I totally agree that God knows the end from the beginning. If I were to break down everything I see in this that just isn’t right, it would take more space than it is good here, and it just wouldn’t be the right thing to do in this manner. I’m not putting Bette on ‘trial’ and that’s what it would seem like. Generally speaking however, It’s more the Spirit of the whole thing that I do not witness to at all, but if I were to pick one statement that verbalizes the error I sense, it is the one you stated – ‘It is finished’. To say ‘Go and tell the nations and the media that it is finished,’ does not lend to looking to the coming move and huge surge of the Spirit of God to make opportunities for repentance and change available. Rather it kills the hope for change before it even gets off the ground. God doesn’t build up faith and hope for change on one hand, and cancel it on the other. If it were ‘finished’, there would be no such opportunity coming because it is already decided. You mentioned Kat Kerr recently, so I’ve been looking into her experiences and hearing what she has to say. Just very recently she was told while on one of her tours, to go to every government building in Washington and release God’s power over them. These acts are being done to give people hope for change, that many will yet repent even though things look very bleak right now, because people and nations are going to have supernatural doors opened for them in this coming move, and many will change direction. Yes, the… Read more »
October 31, 2015 12:01 PM

Judgment of a nation does not mean it is too late for everyone in that nation because God is able to direct His anger specifically at the individuals who have crossed the line. I think the main point is there is a line that can be crossed and a limit to the number of opportunities given for us to repent.

Jerry Sundberg
October 31, 2015 3:03 PM
Amen James. How God deals with a nation is not the same with how He deals with individuals. He may judge a nation but if that nation has His people in it who remain faithful, He will “keep” those who walk in obedience to His Spirit. This is why so many prophets have been calling for the faithful to live in Psalms 91. The “finality” of judgment has already been sealed when Christ died on the cross. In John 3, Jesus tells Nicodemus, “here is the condemnation…” and then describes it. All of us, at one point in our lives before we came to Christ were included in this “category” marked for condemnation. But if we turn to Him in faith, then this record of wrong doing on our part is removed. On the other hand, when God deals with a nation, His dealings are with those who “lead” that nation and all those who “follow” that leader. Much has been prophesied about the coming judgment on the USA. However, with almost all of those warnings and declarations, a place was found for those who remain faithful. I know, by the Holy Spirit, during a time of great persecution in this country, God will be releasing a greater portion of His Spirit which has been called “the early and the latter rain together”. This is true for I have “seen” it. A great multitude will come to Christ during this time. I believe that this space of time is what we can call “God’s grace period” before those judgments come. He still does not want to “destroy” men’s lives but wants to “save” them. However, for those who “will not be saved”, for God knows their future and knows whether they WILL be saved or continue in their rebellion, judgment… Read more »
Linda Clay
October 31, 2015 1:45 PM

AMEN. I do believe a “line has been crossed”, with the decision to become full-blown “Sodom & Gomorrah”: when the decision to let men marry men and women to marry women because the OPINION of the Supreme Court and when the What!? House had 6 colors of the rainbow ready to shine (rather than God’s 7 colors) and when islam is now being taught in public schools. When slaughtered babies have their parts sold on the market. When the entity in the What!? House betrayed Israel by supporting Iran. . . oh yes. . .that line HAS been crossed for our Nation, “Mystery Babylon” (Revelation 17 & 18). The MERCY of the Heavenly Father has been to hold back the nation’s judgements for a bit longer, to help those who are His prepare (if they will heed the warning of the Holy Spirit). . . more will come into the Kingdom of Heaven during the harsh and painful days ahead, but it’s coming and prayers won’t stop it. Only reduce the impact of the judgment.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 30, 2015 11:20 PM

I have no doubt that God has anger, and wrath, there’s no doubt about that, and I’m not trying at all to say He doesn’t. Nor am I saying that God has no anger towards the sin that is being committed, but He hasn’t washed His hands of us yet, and as I stated in my post, it’s plainly not time yet for God’s unrelenting wrath to be poured out. There must be glory on the remnant, then the falling away, and judgement being poured out on the Church first, along with the world, and after God has given the world one last opportunity to repent through this last day move, then the wrath. Of course judgement is falling here and there all over the world – no argument here, and of course He gets angry, but there is an order and a reason for that order that God is following. He doesn’t just look down and see sin, and react. He’s working out His plan to give the world it’s last great, and I do mean great opportunity to repent. If He had washed His hands of everything, and all there was to come was judgement and wrath, there would be no move – there wouldn’t be any point.

October 31, 2015 2:09 AM

I did not see anything in Bette’s vision claiming God had washed His hands of everything. I believe her statements are scriptural because even though God is merciful, we are only given so many opportunities to repent before we cross a point of no return. I believe America crossed that point this year and now our judgment as a nation has been set. I believe this is what she is referring to when she saw it written, “It is finished!” None of these things came as a surprise to the Lord. He already wrote the whole story ahead of time, but we are now getting closer to the end of the book. Nothing she stated would contradict God’s awesome plans for those who follow Him. The word was aimed at those who refuse to repent.

Rudy
Rudy
October 30, 2015 10:15 PM

The Lord our God can most definitely be angry by now with all da sinfulness n stubborness of dis generation yes da world da leaders even many believers have fallen far from God only a few among da many are within right standing with God n once they are sealed and dose who God as ordained to b sealed once all Gods chosen is sealed his wrath wil b poured out n who can expect less dan dat we have received grace and time and warnings n Jesus and prophets and signs but still most dont repent instead they become more stubborn n proud and selfish Gods wrath is fully justified I pray we are saved from His wrath dat none of His chosen wil taste it but wil gain everlasting life with Him praise b to da Almighty God in da name of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior…

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 30, 2015 8:30 PM

Quite frankly, I do not witness to this vision/prophecy as it’s given. The words themselves have an overtone of harshness, the vision, taken in it’s entirety, is heavy with ‘law’, but most of all, the Spirit of it is mixed with the lawful overtones of the ‘Yeshua’ group. Even in Pentecost we are called to grace, and not to be entangled with the Law again, for whoever sets out to obey the law is a debtor to the whole law. I haven’t had a lot to do with this group, mainly because it didn’t take more than a couple of discussions to discover the mixture of law, with grace, a mixture that can’t mix. God’s anger/wrath is not all there is yet. The 7 thunders sound only after the book is opened, and that book has just begun to open, never mind being finished. Those thunders are not ‘secrets’, per se, they are the names of the 7 major demons who have been overcome and are falling from their heavenly thrones – and they are falling because the book of the New Salvation has been fully opened. I mean no ill will at all, but this angry God just doesn’t ring bells.

Bette Stevens
October 31, 2015 4:45 PM
Hello to all,,I see that there seems to be some confusion in regards to the prophecy…….Let me assure all you that the seven thunders are of forthcoming judgments,however since God is not the author of confusion,and satan is,I will try my best to clarify some things……In the coming judgments,there will also be mighty exploits done which is the meaning of going beyond the veil……The reference to “it is finished “is in regards to the Scripture in Acts 17:30 where God is no longer winking at sin and there is a day of judgment and resurrection coming……one of the things that I also need to clear up is the fact that during the time of judgments ,there will be revival so now is the time for salvation as tomorrow is promised to no one…….This ministry is about Kingdom business and is an endtime prophetic ministry ,being about the Father’s business of bringing souls into the Kingdom……..so this prophecy is what it is,,and I don’t take offence if anyone disagrees ,i say God bless you..I am and will not go into debates ,because it is not about me,but it is all about Him,,,,,,,, but iI will continue to post as the Spirit leads because that was my calling and commission from God (Isaiah 6) to bring warnings and impending judgments mainly to the church leaders and body of Christ….and yes I have suffered for it,but so did His disciples and Jesus…I have been taken to hell twice and so I do bring back a heavy warning but it is also graced in loved and much needed repentance……..You can catch it all on the website….and the warnings will intensify……and some may take it the wrong way,but I am not here to please man,but God and I will not compromise on anything…….I answer to… Read more »
Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
November 1, 2015 2:59 AM

Thank you Bette, for clarifying the meaning of “going beyond the veil”. I understood it’s meaning to be related to the revealing of things that previously were hidden. Now I see that it actually has more than one meaning. I thank the Lord for giving you the strength you need to stand firm in your calling! I encourage you to stand strong!

Debra Walker
November 1, 2015 2:55 PM

Perhaps this is what you inferred, Dorothy, but going beyond the veil is also being in the very presence of God.

Bette Stevens
November 1, 2015 2:28 PM

your welcome Dorothy

Linda Clay
October 31, 2015 10:19 PM

Keep sharing, Bette. The truth is coming out, whether people like it or not, believe it or not, or make a decision about it, without taking it to the LORD in prayer; the blood won’t be on our hands. Blessings to you.

Bette Stevens
November 1, 2015 2:29 PM

Thank you Linda,,,,I intend to stand firm………

Linda Clay
November 1, 2015 11:27 PM

AMEN Bette . . . I know you do and will.

Bette Stevens
October 31, 2015 3:34 PM

Brenda, I do understand what you are saying here, and yet the OT prophets of warning and even Paul in the NT has some harsh truths, but nevertheless they were given in love, and for the record I am not part of any group. Please be careful of bearing false witness against someone because you are using presumptions. Everything that is said whether it be here or somewhere else should be taken to the Holy Spirit and though your opinion is that this word is harsh, possibly and more with in the old law, that is just YOUR opinion. I have given this as the Lord gave it to me and I cannot be entailed with what others think, while we are not under the law, we have what people have called a hyper grace and again I remind people that grace is not a license to sin, and that though Jesus has brought with Him the new covenant. He fulfilled it, not did away with the old law. Therefore we must balance everything and discern …….I say this in love and please pray about this…..Too many souls are at stake….GB

Jerry Sundberg
October 31, 2015 1:46 AM
Brenda Brown, would you explain HOW you came to this “knowledge”? You said, “Those thunders are not ‘secrets’, per se, they are the names of the 7 MAJOR DEMONS who have been overcome and are falling from their heavenly thrones” —— I asked the Lord who or what those 7 thunders are and He showed me something completely different that has nothing to do with 7 MAJOR DEMONS FALLING. So please, would you explain how you came to your understanding? —— Also, I can’t see what you are seeing in that prophetic word as being “heavy with LAW”. Perhaps you can explain why you said that as well. I hear a strong warning of certain judgment against the lawless but this is what God’s word has always warned. God sent many prophets to warn Israel of His certain judgments and yes, they were all very harsh but only to those who refused to hear them. This is why Jeremiah, the last prophet sent by God to give warning and look how they “abused him” because of his speaking of God’s “harsh warnings”. What none of those knew then was that judgment was almost literally “at the doors”. I believe that the closer we are to the final days of this world, the stronger the warnings are going to be. God is NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH and because of this truth, His words are getting sharper and sharper. Does this mean that LAW is being promoted? God started giving specifics of what is coming as early as 1954 and 1964. That is 50 and 60 years ago. Those prophetic words were considered very harsh then because not everyone in the church was walking according to the Spirit. They have turned from the holiness and obedience to the Spirit of… Read more »
Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 31, 2015 1:13 PM
Hi Jerry. Sorry, I didn’t see your comment earlier or I would have responded. First, let me defer to what I explained to James, I’m not going into great detail here about the why’s and what’s are wrong with this because this isn’t the place to do it, or the point of the site. Some things take more of an explanation and a breaking down of point-for-point, which is not consistent with the site. What I could say generally, I said in the post to Bette and James combined, but none said in condemnation or scorn, in particular towards Bette herself, – which is more what ‘throwing stones’ is all about. To disagree with something is not to throw stones at the person, nor is it my intention to do any such thing. I did not judge her, and yes, it would be correct that I would have a discussion with her, or speak with her if I was going to judge her personally, but I said nothing to indicate that’s what I was doing. I judged the prophecy itself as we are to judge all things, and because I have had discussions with a few from the group I mentioned, I made comments on their way as well. Also, let me make clear again that I have nothing against God’s judging of anything, I don’t have any problem with prophecies that speak of judgement impending. If I did, I certainly have had plenty of opportunity to say something about it before now, and haven’t, because I either didn’t feel I needed to say anything, or because I totally agreed with what was being said anyway. Justice and judgement are the habitation of His throne (Ps. 89:14) so I certainly have nothing against them Jerry, nor do they make up… Read more »
October 30, 2015 10:40 PM

The Bible warns us the wrath of God is coming in these last days and it will be very harsh, as described in the book of Revelation and other scriptures. We have already entered into the birth pangs, but we are just getting started. Paul wrote, “Behold the kindness and the severity of God.”

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
October 30, 2015 5:34 PM

I started listening to Trunews and reading this website and other sites in regard to prophesy about a month ago. I began feeling a huge burden in my spirit for it all. At first, I wanted to check and cross reference dreams, visions, words from the Lord and one thing I like what I see here, is that James and others are already doing that and sharing their efforts with the rest of us. I have generally shied away from ‘conspiracy’ theories; however, after reading and hearing the dreams and visions, I became so burdened for my family. My wife, Cindy, is not a believer and thinks I am crazy for believing these things. Also, I have 13 year old son and 12 year daughter who have not decided to make Jesus their King and savior. Also have 6 and 3 year old that might be a little to young to understand, but none the less I have a burden for them all.

All in all, the messages are: repent and draw near to the Lord. Even if the events do not happen as we might think (our finite minds), we still need to draw near to the Lord.

Please pray for family.
The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all!

Debra Walker
November 1, 2015 12:27 PM

Matthew Ford, this morning I asked the Lord if He had a word for you. God showed me that He created you to be an intercessor, a prayer warrior for the benefit of the lost, the Kingdom saints, and for His purposes. That heaviness you feel in your spirit is His prompting for you to pray. As you build and strengthen this special gift through use, I have a suggestion that you might find helpful:

Start your day, the same time each day, with the Lord in praise and prayer. If that means you have to go to bed earlier to get up earlier, do it; it is SO worth it! Consistency in time spent with the Lord is key to building your character, which is far more valuable in God’s sight than any gift, talent, or natural ability He bestows. And building your character is key to activating other gifts of the Spirit which you already have “buried” within you. But best of all, consistency in time spent with the Lord builds your relationship with Him – and everything hangs on that.

God bless you!

Matthew
Matthew
November 13, 2015 10:25 AM

Thank you sister for seeking the Lord on my behalf. I have been seeking what the Lord wants me to do and your words confirm for me what I have been doing. I have been praying not only for my family, but people in my neighborhood and for the entire neighborhood. I have been trying to get together a group of men in the neighborhood for prayer at least once a week.

Picture this: There is a great King with many servants who love him. This king provides, food, water, armor, weapons, etc. The land is attacked, but the people ignore the enemy and just say, I love my king… Someone else will deal with that problem. Get’s to the point where the people are now in denial that they are even at war and the armor and weapons just sit there collecting dust.

The Church today is denial that we are in a spiritual battle. Pastors today don’t teach about spiritual warfare. The Church is unarmed and unprepared for battle.

God bless you and peace and grace be with you.

Debra Walker
November 1, 2015 12:37 AM
Lord, thank You for bringing Matthew and the others to this site! Thank You for reaching out to each of us in the ways that You know will reach us and we can understand. God Almighty, we praise You even as we thank You. We praise You for Who you are: Truth, Love, Mercy, Justice, Peace, and so very much more. We thank You for what You do: create, love, redeem, provide, heal, guide, and so very much more. We pray to You, the triune God, because there is no other besides You; You alone are the only true God. We pray to You, Father, because Your arm is never too short. You can do immeasurably abundantly more than all we can ask or even imagine. You loved us enough to create a plan whereby we might be able to spend eternity with You. We pray to You, Jesus, because You never leave nor forsake us. You are ever willing to forgive us. You loved us enough to obey the Father’s plan, even to the point of death on a cross. We pray to You, Holy Spirit, because You are closer to us than our next breath. You teach us truth, counsel us, and guide our steps. And as we draw on the faith God gave us and believe, You release Your supernatural power to us. ….. With the authority of the Name of Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach, I bind every evil spirit influencing every person reading or hearing these words, and specifically Cindy, and Matthew’s four children: I bind and cast into Hell spirits of doubt, disbelief, ridicule, cynicism, foolishness, illness, sickness, infirmity, lack, depression, lies, fear, addiction, rage, envy, and every other spirit who does not acknowledge that Jesus came to earth as a man. I bind you… Read more »
Linda Clay
November 1, 2015 11:26 PM

Amen and AMEN!!!

November 1, 2015 12:41 AM

We claim it for Matthew and his whole house in Jesus name!

Bette Stevens
October 31, 2015 3:24 PM

Matthew, please feel free to take a look at my website,it is not God’s desire for anyone to perish ,but we must make our stand.one way or the other……..Please see and then feel free to inbox me…..www.vvmint.org

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
October 31, 2015 5:22 PM

Thanks. I will take a look. I am praying for all you watchman (and ladies).

October 30, 2015 10:49 PM

Hang in there Matthew! God has promised to save your whole house. “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” (Acts 16:31) So just claim that for your family and we agree you will have it! In the meantime, love on them every chance you get and make the most of every opportunity. God bless you!

Matthew
Matthew
October 31, 2015 8:56 AM

Thanks brother James.

Martin
Martin
October 30, 2015 7:33 AM
A few weeks ago I opened my Bible to the following passage from Ezekial 7:1-9 and thought , “Yes. How appropriate, a word for our time. We may be in the lull before the storm hits, but it will surely come. I myself am thankful for the extra time to make preparations before calamity hits. The End Has Come( Ezekial 7) The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says to the land (of Israel): “‘The end! The end has come upon the four corners of the land! The end is now upon you,and I will unleash my anger against you. I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices. I will not look on you with pity; I will not spare you. I will surely repay you for your conduct and for the detestable practices among you. “‘Then you will know that I am the Lord.’ “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “‘Disaster! Unheard-of disaster! See, it comes! The end has come! The end has come! It has roused itself against you. See, it comes! Doom has come upon you, upon you who dwell in the land. The time has come! The day is near! There is panic, not joy, on the mountains. I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger against you.I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices. I will not look on you with pity; I will not spare you. I will repay you for your conduct and for the detestable practices among you.“‘Then you will know that it is I the Lord who strikes you.