American Flag Merged with Islamic Flag

merged_flags

On December 24 2016, I dreamed I was passing some type of ceremony where an American flag was merged with a red flag with a half crescent moon and a star.  As I walked by it, I was filled with indignation and asked out loud, “Why has our flag been merged together with this one?”

I had no idea whose flag it was, but I knew it had something to do with Islam. I looked online for an example of what I saw and I couldn’t believe it, but I found exactly what I saw in the dream, as shown in the photo above.

The flag of Turkey is similar to the one I saw being merged with the USA flag, as shown below.

turkey

96.5% of Turkey’s 78 million citizens are Muslim (Source: Wikipedia).

Author: Freeman Fobbs

Freeman Fobbs became a Christian in 1995 while serving in the Army at Fort Bliss Texas. The Lord gave him a passion for the nation of Israel, which resulted in him hosting pro-Israel meetings. He began hearing from the Lord through visions, dreams, and words of knowledge around that time as well.

jerry rigg
December 28, 2016 2:16 AM

I dont know about anyone else but I sense something ominous on the horizon about the time of the new year. Just too much hideous news of late, Obama’s mess in Syria and what he just did to Israel. It just reminds me of a bad renter who is up to no good trashing your house before he leaves it for good.

December 28, 2016 3:15 AM

What a great analogy Jerry! I love that one.

CharlesH
CharlesH
December 28, 2016 9:42 AM

PERFECT analogy!!

Carol
December 29, 2016 12:44 AM

Speaking of the New Year, January 1 to be specific, astronomer Dean Regas reports that “there will be a conjunction of the waxing crescent moon and the dazzling planet Venus just after sunset.” He says it will be an “exquisite pairing.” I immediately thought of how this sounds like the Turkish flag in your photo above…signs in the sky anyone? (from http://usat.ly/2iBloYP)

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 28, 2016 7:35 AM

A few months ago the Holy Spirit was strongly impressing me that the mask would soon come off of Obama. His true nature and degree of darkness would soon be made manifest. It has been obvious that he opposed all that was of the true and living God. He’s not done….

December 28, 2016 9:23 AM

You’re right Michael by saying he is not done. It is his mission to destroy this nation. I’m praying that people wake up.

Sephora
Sephora
December 28, 2016 5:45 PM

Amen, Freeman…well said.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 28, 2016 9:06 AM

I so agree Michael.

SusieQ
SusieQ
December 28, 2016 6:11 PM

And yet so many voted for him.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
December 28, 2016 6:05 AM

Freeman,

Please pray about what I am sharing. What I am sharing here is what I felt in my spirit simultaneously as I was reading your post. Here is what I got.

Deception: a mixture of truth and lie, a mixture of right and wrong, a mixture of godliness and godlessness, all dressed up to look like the real and natural thing, except that it is not.

I reference the first photo in your post. See how seamless and flawless the merging is. If one doesn’t know the truth, one might as well believe what is being presented is the truth because it seems so perfect!

In addition to this, I was meditating this morning on Mark 7:1–4 (before I read your dream). What I believe the Lord told me through this passage is that it is very easy to dress up and decorate man-made traditions with incense, songs, somber appearances, and other things to give the whole thing a holy appearance and to just assume that it is an act of worshiping God.

He then told me that observance of man-made traditions does little for me, but that to allow myself to believe that this kind of mixture is actually worshiping God is worse.

Bonnie
Bonnie
December 28, 2016 10:09 AM

I don’t understand what you are saying. Is the post mixed with deception in your eyes or our acts of what we believe to be worshop?

December 29, 2016 12:10 AM

Thank you Sujit!

Matthew
Matthew
December 28, 2016 2:45 PM

Are you referring to celebrating Christmas and Easter?

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
December 28, 2016 4:21 PM
Dear Bonnie and Matthew, I was not referring to the content of the post or to Christmas or Easter specifically. What I meant to convey was how the interpretation I received while reading this post was a confirmation of what I believe the Lord told me when I was meditating on Mark 7:1–4 this morning. For me, when I read this post, I understood the American flag as symbolizing good or holy. And I understood the Turkish flag as symbolizing evil or man-made. I then saw the two (good and evil) as merged so well that it looked like it was actually meant to look that way, that is, good. But mixing good and evil and believing the end result is actually good is deception, and this is what God is saying [to me]. God is also saying [to me] that to believe this mixture to be truth is far worse than actually being evil, because if I believe a lie to be true, how will I ever believe the real truth? Is it easier to be convicted of being evil or to be convicted of being deceived? Think about it! In the post https://z3news.com/w/america-repents-relent-destruction/, I shared how through Micah 4:1–5, I was given understanding about what America was meant to be and what it has become. America has become what it has by rejecting god’s standards and adopting man-made traditions and ideas, dressing them up to give the whole thing an appearance of goodness or holiness, and then believing that this is just as good or godly as the original. I believe God is giving me a prophetic picture of how mixing the truth and even a little lie will corrupt what was meant to be good and holy (America, as it was meant to be) so much that… Read more »
Peggy A.
December 30, 2016 7:38 PM

Sujit,
In support of your points, here is some Scripture that came to mind.

Leviticus 19:19 states
“You must obey all my decrees. Do not mate two different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two different kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven from two different kinds of thread.”

Also, Galatians 5:9 states
“This false teaching is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough!”

Bob Foisel
Bob Foisel
December 27, 2016 11:43 PM

Freeman,
I believe that the act of conceding our freedoms and rights to our gov’t. and now making Christians the outlaws by our beliefs. We will experience Sharia law by intimidation.

December 28, 2016 12:10 PM

Bob you’re right. Let’s pray that Sharia is stopped in it’s tracks. Thanks for sharing.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 28, 2016 9:04 AM
Oh my Freeman, I had a dream where I was standing out by my lake and there was someone with me which I think was an angel, and a large bird flew over, it was huge. It was so big I was trying to figure out if it was a shadow of a plane or what when this person standing next to me said it is an eagle. Then all of a sudden this Turkey comes in from out of nowhere and starts attacking the eagle like a small bird will attack a large bird sometimes and the eagle flew to the north and landed in some trees almost like it was wounded but it would be back. so the next thing I am sitting on my dock and the turkey hits the water and starts swimming towards me,(which is crazy because turkeys can’t swim, but I have never seen a wild turkey fly that fast either) and I have to pit bull dogs and one jumps into the water to attack, in the turkey and I call it back because for some reason I did not want the turkey hurt and the dog comes back and the turkey goes under the dock and I was trying to feed it. The other dog was hurt so he did not jump in the water. end of dream. I told a friend of the dream and he said,” you know the turkey is the Muslims don’t you.” I just thought that it might be the country Turkey but was not sure. This just came to me as I write this, but what if the bull dogs are our military and they want to help when we are under attack but are called back and the reason I was feeding the turkey because… Read more »
Bob Adolph
December 28, 2016 12:57 PM

Michelle, the double headed eagle is a symbol of Russia. Turkey may have attacked the Russian airliner a few days ago over the Black Sea as a proxy for the US. The eagle flew north to Russia which is just north of the Black Sea (lake). There has been tension between Turkey and the US recently even though Turkey is a member of NATO. We have major military bases in Turkey that are very important to us for vis a vi Russia and the Middle east.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 29, 2016 9:53 AM

Bob that sure sounds like that could be it

Elizabeth Marie
Elizabeth Marie
December 28, 2016 9:38 AM

Michelle, that was a very prophetic dream! I think your interpretation sounds right!

December 28, 2016 12:04 PM

What a fascinating dream Michelle. Thanks for your input!

Bob Adolph
December 28, 2016 12:23 AM

Turkey is part of NATO and probably was involved with the CIA in bringing the Russian airliner down a few days ago in the Black Sea. The Ottoman Empire, led by the brutal Turks, controlled most of the Middle East for 400 years, up to 1918. Their military is larger than GB, France and Germany’s military combined. Turkey has been rejected for membership in the EU and has been flirting with Russia. If we lose Turkey as an ally we pretty much lose the upper hand in the Middle East. Turkey shot down a Russian jet fighter a year ago likely with CIA foreknowledge. Two Russian diplomats were assassinated last week, one in Turkey and one in Moscow. Turkey President Erdogan aspires to be the new Caliph of a restored Caliphate or Ottoman Empire which would be our A/C. Is Obama or the Neocons trying to place a wedge between Russia and Turkey or trying to start WW III so Obama can remain in office? Obama had a big verbal fight with Trump’s Jewish billionaire son in law a day ago over Israel, gas and oil. Keep your eye on Turkey. Would Turkey invite Obama to be their president (A/C) if something happened to Erdogan? There was a failed coup in Turkey two months ago.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 28, 2016 9:09 AM

Bob, this is getting very interesting

December 28, 2016 12:07 PM

Bob, I definitely would not doubt if the CIA is involved somehow. Blessings!!!

Brother Steven
December 28, 2016 3:41 AM

In regards to this dream/article….there’s only one Christian American response “God forbid” May the God of our fathers, the God of Israel, the God of the Holy Bible….forbid this from becoming a reality

December 28, 2016 11:53 AM

This could mean several things. It could be that this administration is working closely with Turkey. Also, Turkey is believed by many to be one of the nations that will attack Israel in Ezek 38. One thing that keeps coming to mind is that it also could represent a false flag event with the intent of bringing this nation under Islamic rule. Remember, I saw this particular flag at a ceremony. A ceremony is an event, therefore making it a false flag event, seeing that there is no such legitimate flag in existence. It is very apparent that there is an Islamic agenda that’s being forged against this nation, which is being spearheaded by the President. I’m not sure if it’s meant for us to know what it all means at this particular time, but like I said, it could mean several things together. God has been known to show me things that has multiple meanings before, so thank you all for your input. Let us continue to pray all the more and remain on the wall.

Robert E
Robert E
December 28, 2016 12:29 PM

In 2009 the Lord gave me a number of insights into things coming to California, where I live. It ended with “when the eagle flies with the crow – shakings upon shakings.” I can’t say the Lord has given me great clarity on this, but I have always believed it meant when either the U.S. or the President of the U.S. comes into a particular relationship with an Islamic authority then the shakings will begin. While we have clearly been heading in that direction, I don’t think the exact event has happened yet.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 29, 2016 10:09 AM

in the spirit I feel this is a native American saying. I will have to do some homework

January 5, 2017 11:13 AM

This just occurred to me that this dream was a day after Israel was snubbed by America. We unaligned with Israel who is the only democracy in the Middle East and aligned with the Muslim world. This could be the main reason that I saw a Muslim flag aligned/merged with the American Flag.

January 5, 2017 12:40 PM