America Will Experience an EMP Attack

electric_gridStriving to be true to His calling, and being admonished by Holy Spirit to “be cautious to speak only My truth, to listen and learn to grow and obey, but do not remain silent” I feel it is time to release the remainder of what I heard in my spirit on 26 October and 1 November.

Test everything you read by the precious Word of God, accept nothing at face value. Pray and seek His counsel, then follow where He leads.

Into my spirit came the following:

“The only hope for your nation is through My Son. Only through Him will wrongs become right and evil turn to good. But like faithless Israel you have said ‘No, we will not change. No, we will neither listen nor accept godly counsel.'”

“My people love the world more than they love Me. You have become accustomed, even comfortable with evil, considering it normal. So thus says the LORD, because you have chosen to walk in unrighteous rebellion and hatred of My will and My ways, I allow disaster to come upon your nation. America will experience an EMP attack, small in strength but a prelude to what will follow.”

“Watch as your empire falls – little by little. Like Israel you too have played the harlot, following, embracing all gods but Me. I AM wearied of your rebellious ways. Two will fall together.”

“A small crack will become a fissure, bringing destruction to many. Your heart will break at all you will see, but fear not, neither be dismayed. Continue to speak My truth at every opportunity. Doors will begin to close, then slam shut. Be vigilant (watchful, guarded) with the time remaining. So many remain committed to the world. Pray for spiritual eyes and lift the fallen in prayer. Time is quickly slipping away.”

After typing this post, in prayer I asked for scriptures to include with the article. Holy Spirit clearly spoke the following two verses into my spirit.

“So now then, speak to the men of Judah and against the inhabitants of Jerusalem saying, ‘Thus says the LORD, “Behold, I am fashioning calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh turn back, each of you from his evil way, and reform your ways and your deeds.” (Jeremiah 18:11)

“If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name,” says the LORD of hosts, “then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart.” (Malachi 2:2)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Robert E
Robert E
November 9, 2015 9:10 PM

I don’t know if this has any significance relative to the crack Ali heard about.

Giant crack opens up in Wyoming – http://earthsky.org/earth/giant-crack-central-wyoming-october-2015

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
November 8, 2015 6:33 PM

Thank you Ali for conveying God’s words to you. The Holy Spirit told you that two empires will fall together. Have you or anyone else received further clarity on the two empires? I am assuming the US is one of the two… but any ideas on the second empire.

We know that Israel is shaken but does not fall. The Loin (Great Britain) loses it wings but is still present for the World government. I do not really think of Canada or Mexico as empires… but I could be wrong about that. Australia comes to mine because of it’s common relationship to Great Britain. What is the Lord trying to tell us… when He told you Two will fall together?

Bryan Grey
November 8, 2015 4:48 AM
The Lord has prompted me to store up on printed Bibles. Maybe this is one reason, than an EMP attack will take out digital/electronic Bibles on smartphones ? Also in the past few months I have been going to church and taking a physical printed Bible. What has become apparent to me is that sometimes I am the only person rocking up to a meeting with a physical Bible, here in Perth Western Australia. I am wondering is that the same in other parts of the world ? The churches here put the verses on the big screen, so there is no need to have an actual Bible. I am actually quite concerned about this trend. Is it uncool to go to church with a book called a Bible ? Back in March the Lord asked me a question that I could not answer: what will you do without a computer ? I have never forgotten that question. Are our computers going to be zapped one day ? I knew it was a serious question and related to the future. He has also revealed to me that a new evil digital version is coming and that the average Christian wont know the difference because they wont have the ink on paper as a reference point. Ali I think your word may also apply to other countries ? What do you think ? Maybe the first EMP attack will happen in USA and then that will be a warning to us in other countries. In April, The Lord revealed some details about the coming invasion to Australia in that the weapons will be silent and non traditional. Maybe this is some kind of EMP weapon ? “The weapons are going to be advanced and silent. You can’t think in terms of… Read more »
Baruch
Baruch
May 4, 2016 2:59 AM

Find a Gideon distributor in your area and ask for a case. I also found that Fellowship Tract League sells 1,000 tracts for $7.00. I send them $10. You can get any language in your area. Get some Arabic too. After Hurricane Andrew I was able to use tracts and pray for the sick. Now is the time to practice on people in Jesus name..

Connie
Connie
November 7, 2015 10:33 PM

Have any of you seen the Target ad that depicts the lighting of the Christmas tree where the bulbs go out? It looks like a predictive programming attempt. The message on the ad states that the Holidays are ruined because the bulbs went out. The tree lighting at Rockefeller Center is scheduled for Dec 2. Wonder if EMP is planned for that day.

Baruch
Baruch
May 4, 2016 2:44 AM

The lights stayed on in Goshen
Psalms 91, a great hiding place!

Beverly
Beverly
November 7, 2015 12:52 PM

Thanks so much for sharing, I KNOW this word is from GOD!!! It confirms the same words I’ve been receiving, even the same scripture ( Jer. 18:11).

Please keep sharing, it really helps the body of Christ.

mike
mike
November 7, 2015 12:09 PM

I live on the New Madrid Fault line……We’ve heard this many times……not sure what to think….

Linda Hasche
November 7, 2015 2:32 PM

Hi Mike, I lived in Missouri most of my life and all of my biological family still live there. During 2012, I had a three-day “experience” where I could literally see the devastation of an earthquake in the Kansas City Metro area. . . it was like a spiritual over-lay of what I saw “in the natural”. Also, the house I lived in would collapse. . . the hospital I worked for would have damage and areas of it collapsed.

Also during that three day experience, I continued to “hear” in the Spirit . . . boots marching on the ground. I knew that was martial law.

WHEN will the New Madrid Fault line earthquake hit? When Jerusalem is split in half, instigated by the entity in the White House, as “THE” Peace Treaty the Bible tells us will be signed occurs. It will be within 24 hours of that signing.

What to do? Keep a close and clean relationship with the LORD, while listening to/obeying the Holy Spirit. Do a prayer walk around your property, dedicating it completely to the Kingdom of Heaven. If you are to stay, then stay. If you are prompted to leave . . then leave. The most important? Being in the Will of the LORD for your life. He will need true believers and followers of Jesus to be available to bring the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, in the midst of the death and destruction; that is when “the revival” will occur.

W
W
November 7, 2015 5:56 AM

Surely this nation deserves judgement. That said, any nation bringing an EMP attack against the US would certainly have its finger prints on it and would risk mutually assured destruction (MAD). Although our grid is vulnerable to either a solar storm producing a similar electromagnetic disruption or EMP from an atmospheric bomb attack most of our weapon systems are designed to withstand such an attack (I know because I’ve designed many of them). Thus we could retaliate. I believe we should ‘harden’ our grid more for the reason of a solar disruption. The above (MAD) assumes a nation would not wish to commit suicide by bring such an attack but if is a crazy muslim nation then all bets are off. Also, there are very few nations with the capability (or desire) to pull this off. God is not limited if judgement comes it may come in more ways than we can anticipate. Be ready!

Chuck
Chuck
November 9, 2015 11:33 PM

I believe the sheer devastation, will take away a large amount of Americas ability to project military muscle.

W
W
November 10, 2015 11:12 AM

Hey Chuck. What are your assumptions which you use as a base for this conclusion? For example, assume the US is devastated by an EMP bomb attack, what about all our nuke subs around the world with their missiles trained on our various foes? They are not ‘devastated’. Many of our forces are not concentrated within the US borders and those that are will not necessarily be affected by EMP as many of their weapons are not susceptible to EMP. Please back up you comment with facts. Thanks.

Rick chase
November 7, 2015 1:34 AM

I hope this don’t happen. God have more Mercy on us please.

Kathy Culver
November 7, 2015 12:41 AM

Ali, thanks again for your words of wisdom and sharing them. The Madrid fault line was brought to my
attention by Pastor John Kilpatrick of Church of His Presence in Alabama. Was famous for the Brownsville
revival in Fl. that went in for 5 yrs. I believe! Holy spirit took him to a old schoolhouse and he experienced an earthquake of great magnitude on the Mississippi River. He was shown on a map where it would be.

An old town of Indianola, not on a current map. More to story but the the Big Miss split apart so far that he coud not see other side and ran backwards because of this E.Q. Around Illinois & Indiana area. There are maps to look at. He believes this will happen if U. S. tries to split Jerusalem! Shalom!