America is under a curse, but what’s worse, we’re too blind to see it.

America has undergone an amazing transformation during my lifetime, from very little presence of foreigners in my younger days to now having to press one for English. Even more alarming is how these changes have accelerated during the past ten years.

The 2008 collapse of the housing market buried nearly every developed nation with unprecedented levels of debt, weakening our national sovereignty because borrowers are always the servants of lenders. (Proverbs 22:7) Debtors don’t get to make the rules. They do as they’re told. They lose control over their land as the lenders move in and dictate what they want. In this case, the lenders are foreigners.

The more debt we have, the more control is transferred into the hands of the lenders. The historical facts show we have already lost a lot of ground. While the United States government debt more than doubled from $9 trillion in 2008 to $20 trillion in 2017, foreign purchases of U.S. agricultural land also doubled from 13.7 million acres in 2004 to 27.3 million acres in 2014. (Source: investigatemidwest.org) In both cases, the numbers are unprecedented and alarming.

Foreigners are rising within our land, taking possession of more and more acreage and businesses. They’re just as precious to God as anyone else, but that’s not the point. It is unhealthy for any nation to be ruled by foreigners because they don’t share our interest in the welfare of our people.

Foreign control over agricultural land poses a national security threat because they could potentially cut off our food supplies. They also have a bad habit of taking money out of our economy and sending it back to their home country.

These facts should be a wakeup call for every citizen, but it probably won’t be because most of them won’t even hear about it. They surely won’t hear about it from the mainstream news media, and Church leaders will mention it either. In the rare case that someone sounds the alarm, they are attacked as fear mongers and prophets of gloom and doom. Anyone exposing the consequences of disobedience is accused of legalism and rebuked with claims like, “We are no longer under the law!”

The Church has been deceived into believing somehow God no longer requires obedience to His commandments, so we can disobey without any consequences. Yet, the scriptures reveal our disobedience brings curses. (Deuteronomy 28:45).

The dramatic doubling in our sovereign debt and foreign ownership of our land have not happened by chance. The Bible identifies both as curses. The one who is blessed will lend to many nations, but will not borrow. They will rule over many nations, but other nations will not rule over them. (Deuteronomy 15:6) Foreign ownership of our land and our businesses is also a curse because it makes them the head, while we become the tail. They become the lenders, while we become the borrowers. They are rising higher and higher while we are brought down lower and lower.

43 The foreigner who is among you shall rise above you higher and higher, but you will go down lower and lower.
44 He shall lend to you, but you will not lend to him; he shall be the head, and you will be the tail.
45 “So all these curses shall come on you and pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you would not obey the Lord your God by keeping His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you. (Deuteronomy 28:43-45)

These verses are not well known because they’re rarely quoted, but the first half of the same chapter is well known because it is often quoted. The first half lists all the blessings that come upon those who obey God’s commandments while the second half lists all the curses that come upon those who disobey. So Church leaders only quote the first half, telling everyone what they want to hear, while ignoring what we need to hear, like living on a diet of chocolate candy bars and ice cream while never eating any vegetables or fruit. After a while, our health deteriorates and we become sickly and weak. That’s a picture of the Church today. And unless we change our diet soon, our country will suffer great hardships. We’re already well on our way there now.

If America is walking in the blessings of God, then why are we experiencing the curses? Isn’t it ironic that we have all the symptoms of the curse, yet all we hear about are the blessings? Something is terribly wrong, yet hardly anyone is talking about it.

As our debt levels continue accelerating into the ozone, we hear how America is going to be great again. And of course, we’re going to get there without any significant spending cuts and without even mentioning the real problem, disobedience to God’s commandments. Yeah, okay. Sure.

But it shall come about, if you do not obey the Lord your God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes with which I charge you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you: (Deuteronomy 28:15)

A people whom you do not know shall eat up the produce of your ground and all your labors, and you will never be anything but oppressed and crushed continually. (Deuteronomy 28:33)

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2017 8:07 am

James, thank you for stating the truth. I know for me that I have to make myself remember that not everybody can see the things that I do because the god of this world has blinded them because they have been given over to their sin.
Most in the church cannot see it either because they refuse to live lives of righteousness and holiness and rely on “Hyper Grace” which is a lie from the pits of hell. Many pastors, preachers and teachers are in for a rude awakening.
But I believe that when the economic crash and the apocalyptic events do begin to happen it will cause a lot of the blindfolds to fall off and the bride of Christ will reap a bountiful harvest. America will not be great again monetarily or materially but I believe that is a GOOD thing because when her riches are stripped away many will humble herself and repent and turn back to Jesus their first love.
We must be there for these people and point them back to Him.
I believe it is our goal and our destiny.
Love and Peace Brother

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
July 16, 2017 9:44 am

Yep! One night I had a dream of being in a mall. The employees and even the shoppers were too in a daze to help me purchase anything or even just answer a simple question. Frustrated I went out into the common area. I sat down and heard the poppy materialist music playing, I thought about the people inside the store, then I thought to myself “there is no hope” and I awoke. While we have all these distractions around us there is no hope for a large percentage of people. So the greatest act of eternal mercy here would be to allow our material distractions to be removed….seems even the secular community is saying “it’s” almost here. It’s a good thing like you pointed out

Lydia Hodge
July 16, 2017 9:55 am

This surely speaks to me. Last night I dreamed about people taking advantage of other people for gain whether position or monetary. I was telling them that people are more important than money or the title they hold and they shouldn’t be mistreating or taking advantage of others. I said very few people have eyes to see this. I truly believe God didn’t mean for us to selfishly build hugh storehouses for ourselves while others go without.

Peggy Ann
July 16, 2017 11:26 am

Here’s an excellent related word through JEFF BYERLY (holyspiritwind)

Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Thanks Peggy! God Bless You!

Kathy C
July 19, 2017 12:53 am

Jeff—-Your blogspot was spot on ! You mentioned we must be there when the Suddenly hits the fan—Just like Acts 27 9 , Paul told his fellow
voyagers saying ” Men I perceive that this voyage will end with disaster
and much loss . On to verse 21–Paul stood in the midst of the men and
said ” Men you should have listened to me and not sailed from Crete and
incurred this disaster and loss . 22 Now I urge you to take heart , for there will be no loss of life among you, but only the ship.
23 —For there stood by me this night an angel of God of whom I belong
and whom I serve , 24 saying do not be afraid ,Paul, you must be brought before Caesar; and indeed God has granted you all those who sail with you” 25 Therefore take heart men for I believe God that it will be just as it was told me ! I perceive in my spirit that situations like Paul’s Holy Spirit
adventure could be the norm for the coming shaking around the corner !
Friends and loved ones will finally pay attention to the word of the Lord
—if we tell them now ! Good sailing ahead ! We can walk on water
if we keep our eyes on JESUS —KC

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
July 17, 2017 12:49 am

Yes, hyper grace, which is a fruit of Calvinism, is a fruit of once saved always saved. They are all connected. The enemy set the stage for a very destructive Trojan horse about four hundred years ago. Osas, was key to this. Also another Trojan horse was Martin Luther and Erasmus changing the churches stance on remarriage. It is now church sanctioned adultery. Consecutive polygamy is polygamy. Divorce and remarriage is not supported buy scripture. Adultery in the church has caused a massive deterioration of the family and we wonder why homosexuality is not only legal in our country, but in the church pulpits as well — it is because adultery has been there for decades. Jesus spoke against divorce and remarriage, but show me one verse from Jesus on homosexuality? Before you jump on the bandwagon that fornication is equal to sexual immorality is equal to adultery, do some research on the word for fornication in Greek and how the word was used during the time the NT was written.

Antwon
Antwon
July 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Amen brother I second that…..

Linda Clay
July 16, 2017 7:59 pm
Greetings everybody, I felt prompted to stop by and confirm what James shared in this post. Indeed the United States is currently under the curses found in Deuteronomy 28. I also warned about this in 2016, on my old blog (see below). What we must remember is this: these curses are a result of our rebellion a Nation. The slogan, “one nation under God” should now be changed to “one nation under god” (which is Satan and the luciferians who worship him). We are at “the End of the Age”. All that you see when you look around you will be gone when the KING of kings returns. If we truly are believers and followers of King Yeshua (Jesus), the our true citizenship is in Heaven. We have “Kingdom of Heaven” work to do during the midst of the greatest tragedies thi country has ever been through. Get armoured up (Ephesians 6), focus on remaining in the full will of the LORD and get ready — – – extremely turbulent times are ahead. Don’t listen to the “PEZ Prophets” who spew out “woo-HOO breakthrough coming”, because the true “breakthrough” that is coming is the possibility the tragedies in our country will be so severe, maybe repentance will break through the calloused, self-centered hearts that permeate our society. I apologize in advance I won’t be able to interact as I have before. I’m now living in farm country, with not the best internet service. I’ll soon be heading outside to do my chores, while interceding . . . Somehow being around the stench of pigs (yes, EWWW and very disgusting) reminds me of the stench of our nation that has risen up to the Nostrils of our Most Holy Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth. I haven’t “disappeared off of the… Read more »
Christina Holton
Christina Holton
July 16, 2017 8:14 am

Good morning James, There are many VOICES out there speaking seemingly contradicting words,( although we do not know how things will come to pass). It is a constant bringing up to the HOLY SPIRIT on how to discern each word. Sometimes I just have to take a hiatus from it all, it becomes to confusing. Dreams lately have been impressing upon me those that do not speak only what GOD has given them to speak will be “fired” and replaced with those who will. As I read the words you wrote this morning, for the first time in a long time, I felt utter peace and truth emanating from them. May the truth of our great GOD continue to flow from you to us, as we continue to spread the Good News in a very chaotic time. Protection and blessing be upon you and your family.

Steve
Steve
July 16, 2017 11:30 am

I recently asked the Lord to show me something in a dream about the coming Awakening. I was surprised to see images that night of the Clintons and other elites being buried alive under a mountain of human excrement.

Throughout the past few years I’ve been hearing and seeing from the Lord that the next Pentecost will coincide with the exposing of corrupt individuals and institutions, both secular and religious. James’ observations about the US being under a curse resonate greatly with me for that reason. The coming of the Awakening and the Apostasy seem to be intimately linked (the separation of the wheat and the tires at the harvest).

Eddie Garcia
Eddie Garcia
July 16, 2017 10:22 am

Good word, James. I would get frustrated speaking to my family. Felt the Lord say they would not listen till the poop hit the fan. Hate to admit but we are too comfortable in this country. I know we are very close to a wake-up call. It’s just a shot away and everything will change. Thanks again for this site. Bless you.
Word for today : ” we are under grace, but under grace you still cannot steal, cheat, or murder. ” Pastor JV

Tim
Tim
July 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Thank you Eddie for the comment. Desperate prayers get heard in Heaven. Many people will be praying desperate prayers because of previous sin (doing things that were wrong a) they knew were wrong or b) did not know were wrong). We have all been there – I have been there.

Per Proverbs chapter 1 God will laugh at those who reject His perfect offer of forgiveness and healing
HOWEVER per the Bible “God is not willing that any should perish (Hell – the universe’s perpetual torture chamber) but that ALL should come to repentance (through Jesus Christ spend eternity in the perfect place called Heaven).

God bless you.

Peggy Ann
July 16, 2017 9:45 am

A word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall)

SUNDAY, JULY 16, 2017

‘…and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling those who have been defiled sanctify for the cleansing of the flesh, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?’ Hebrews 9:12-14

The Word I received on 4 July, 2017

“Freedom is found only as man acknowledges his sinfulness and need for a Saviour. Until then man is bound with fetters that cannot be broken. I alone can set you free from all sin and sorrow.

Abandon the world and embrace the cross…wash the filth away through the blood of My Perfect Redeemer – JESUS Christ.

There is no other way.”

‘In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.’ Ephesians 1:7

‘Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.’ Romans 5:9

Jim Kermott
Jim Kermott
July 16, 2017 3:07 pm
Well stated. History bears out the fact that foreigners in the land (those who have not come to become a part of that nation, assimilating into it) do indeed seek to at least figuratively “rape and pillage” in that land. They may stay and “lord it over” the natives; or they may grab whatever they can and go back home to “lord it over” their neighbors. Either way, they are ruled by “WIIFM” (which means “What’s In It For Me”, and does not refer to a radio station). Historically, the common example that is referred to is the British Empire, where many sons were dispatched to colonies to make their fortunes. Less frequently cited are the “Boston men” who came into Spanish (later Mexican) territories (such as California) and either married into families with large land grants, or else loaned to the sons of those families monies that could not be repaid (for frivolous purposes, such as fancy clothes and saddles to impress their neighbors at fandangos), subsequently taking over estates as the loans defaulted. (Know anyone who bought a fancy car or truck, or a bigger house, or whatever because they were convinced they could “afford the investment” — also known as make the monthly payment out of their current income, or worse, out of their “if-come” from that sale or raise that may fall through?) Starting with 1803 and the Louisiana Purchase through the 1960s, the United States has had fairly steady growth of “empire” (albeit in economic, rather than in territorial terms since the Spanish-American War). Up until that time, when the US governments, businesses or citizens borrowed money, it was primarily from internal sources (US citizens or businesses). Since the inception of the so-called “petrodollar” in the 1970s, an increasing amount of the funding for loans… Read more »
Rowena O
Rowena O
July 16, 2017 6:05 pm

Completely right, Jim Kermott.
God will be seen to be righteous when He judges us in the ‘ rich nations’ with what we did to other nations in the past, and still do now.

Armando Felix
Armando Felix
July 16, 2017 7:01 pm

It’s hard to assimilate to a country who treats it’s foreign citizens who want to assimilate as third class people and straight out racists as our country is known through out all the world. When trump was running for office as soon as he spoke against the latinos America came alive with racism. America knows what it did with african community and indian communities blowing up churches robbing the poor, abortion, etc.. God has not forgotten that and will judge accordingly KKK=ISIS the chickens have come home to roost. I pray people see that iniquity of our fathers. I am not trying to start something negative but say the whole truth. Lev 26-40/41″If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me: 41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies: if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity: Let us not worry about someone not speaking english worry about praying for the lost and repentance.See AA. Allen The destruction of America.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 16, 2017 10:07 pm
Armando Félix – As a N. American, I take incredible offense at your words stating that North Americans are racist. My grandfather & grandmother came to America by boat. They had to learn English, work hard to create a living for themselves & their families & became LEGAL citizens for the U.S. Let me assure you that there were plenty of derogatory nicknames used towards my Italian grandfather & even my Irish grandfather on my dad’s side. Go back & see how daily contract work payments were lower for the Italians in NYC. Now living in South America, my family & I are “gringos” & as such, frequently pay the “gringo tax”, I.e. More for the same goods as someone of South American descent. There is no one offering my family or me any goods, services, food and/or shelter. On the contrary, we have to prove that we have enough income to live here. We have to prove we were healthy & not bringing in any diseases or debilitating diseases that could add high expenses to their health care. We had to have FBI background checks to prove we were not criminals. We have to prove our children are enrolled in school. Incidentally, I & many other working parents, gave of our time to work with Hispanic only speaking children because the teachers in public school were overwhelmed. Teachers also gave of their free time to work with these students. This volunteer work took time away from other options for our time, earnings or personal fulfillment/enjoyment. Now with my English only speaking son in a Spanish speaking school, it is totally my costs to pay a tutor to work with my son. No parents or teachers give any time or extra help to my son. It is totally on him… Read more »
Jim Kermott
Jim Kermott
July 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Armando Felix, you are quite right concerning “foreign citizens who want to assimilate”, and there are other groups who have experienced the same types of discrimination. However, I was referring to foreigners who have no intention of ever assimilating. It used to be said that nobody was more British than the British expatriate, who even dressed (formally) for dinner in the remotest reaches of Empire (theirs). The current, and growing foreign owners both James Bailey and I were referring to (at least, I believe this is the “foreign” owners he was referring to) have no intention of ever becoming American, and will always identify themselves with their native countries. Many of them will not leave their homes, and will be absentee owners; others who do will maintain their roots, and will return home for at least visits on a periodic basis. If we tried to bestow US citizenship on them, they would resist our efforts. If we try to bestow US citizenship on their children born on our soil, they will take steps to ensure citizenship rights in their homeland for those same children by whatever means decreed by their governments. “American” they will never be.

Ming
Ming
July 16, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi Armando,

There are ministries who pray & ministers to heal those historical wounds that you mentioned, e.g. worldforJesus.org & their GoE.

Also, All Tribes DC will have their October 20th 2017 Event offering their forgiveness to the American government & people for the atrocities done to the native Americans. Please pray – there is reconciliation & healing in Christ. Thanks!

Armando Felix
Armando Felix
July 18, 2017 3:10 am

Ming, thank you the Lord has lead me to intercede for the lost and church repentance. I have seen Russians taking over the US in visions, I have seen the economy collapsed in the spirit over the US and seen thousands of church people walk out of church that was the hard part seen people turning their back on our LORD. I even have rhema words’ in scripture from the LORD. Peace of Christ

July 16, 2017 11:20 am

Hello everyone, I have a question, not pertaining specifically to borrowing and lending, but it is pertaining to Deuteronomy (and in other books of the Old Testament). It is stated many times throughout, that God commands His people to follow all His commandments, including not eating blood in meat. Does this mean, no raw meat? Or must the meat be very well done when cooked? I ask because my family and I often eat steak, and every time we are eating it, these scriptures come into my mind. My husband loves medium-rare and so do my kids. I don’t know if this is a silly question or not, but I always wonder about it, and I want to follow all His commandments (and my family).

Thank you, GBU.

Micheal
Micheal
July 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi Corina
It means animal should be killed by cutting its neck and blood allowed to drain off.

Rowena O
Rowena O
July 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi, Corina,
It also means the animal must be dead , with no blood (its life ) circulating, before you eat it (or prepare it to be eaten).
Something some Eastern nations lost sight of long ago.

July 18, 2017 1:13 pm

July 18, 2017 1:14 pm

sharine
sharine
July 16, 2017 1:14 pm

I follow what the Bible says on what to eat and not eat, Deut. 14, Lev. 11, Isaiah 65 & 66. Its part of his deeper covenant with His followers, Psalm 119. And yes, I do not eat bloody meat, the life is in the blood. Fallen entities, the alien fallen angels eat humans and drink our blood, So these statutes are more important for us to study than we realize.

July 18, 2017 1:15 pm

sharine
sharine
July 18, 2017 1:19 pm

You are wekcome dear Sister, Leviticus 3:17 as a direct answer for your question:) God Almighty showed me in a spiritual encounter with Him that the “entire Bible is alive and well and not going away no matter how society changes around us.”

July 18, 2017 2:21 pm

“It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.”

Yes, thank you so much. God bless you Sharine.

DDave
DDave
July 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Paul talks about this again in Acts along with the taking of blood and sexual immorality.
Blood and DNA are what God is trying to protect and keep pure in His creation. He destroyed with the flood in Noah’s day because of fallen angels having children with the daughters of men. It’s not because they were giants…it was about blood and DNA. He also destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah when men tried to be with the angels visiting Lott. He said in the end of days it will be as in Noah’s time.
It’s through the blood, the Lord has shown me, will be how the mark (DNA ‘mark’er) of the beast will be given; either by a shot of a polluted DNA strain or ‘fake’ vaccine.
It’s also how the antichrist will be changed and come fully into his role.
It makes me so upset that churches have taught for years it’s a simple tattoo or chip and there is little revelation….about so many things.
Also, many animals are sacrificed to idols without our knowing.
It may sound crazy, but don’t mess with blood because of polluted bloodlines.

July 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Robert E
Robert E
July 16, 2017 12:46 pm

“Will not your creditors suddenly arise? Will they not wake up and make you tremble? Then you will become their prey.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭2:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Ed H
Ed H
July 16, 2017 11:56 am

Timely article James. The US stock equities just went over the value of the entire worlds GDP. First time since Dec 2007. From zerhedge. We are heading for trouble but yet not very many can see .