America Suddenly Invaded by Russian Air Force

russian_air_force

I had this dream a few weeks ago. I want to say I have not been too focused on the news or alternative shows like times past. I have been trying to stay focused on building up my spiritual strength in going after the Lord and keeping my focus primarily on Him. I say this because to me it brings even more credibility that these dreams are God inspired.

It was a bright sunny day. I was in a nice park, which was spread out in an open area surrounded by different shops and restaurants. There were a decent amount of people walking around and enjoying the day.

Then there was a sudden shift in the dream, one by one people began looking up in the sky and pointing. I looked up and saw what appeared to be hundreds, if not thousands, of small dots flying high in the air. It took only a moment for me to recognize that those small dots were in actuality, planes flying high in the air. Out of these planes came thousands of parachuting soldiers. It was like out of a scene from a movie. The entire sky was filled with them.

I also saw helicopters and fighter jets, but my focus was on the parachuting soldiers. It was eerily quiet as people continued to look with a sense of both awe and also unbelief.

Then there was another sudden shift in the dream. Out of nowhere came these drones that had guns on them. There were quite a few of them flying just above the tree line and they began shooting people. As people realized what was happening, complete panic ensued. People began running everywhere trying to find cover and escape.

I knew I had to find safety and began praying out loud as I ran for God to help me. I remember saying something like “help me Jesus” over and over as I ran. I saw a building behind me and I instinctively knew it was a church and that it was going to be the only safe place for me to go so I ran as fast I could towards it. As I ran I remember seeing a symbol on one of the helicopters that I recognized was Russian.

I wondered how could they have been able to mount such a massive attack without our defense systems intercepting. Instantly, I knew this invasion was allowed and coordinated within our government along with the other nations attacking. It was a complete inside job that had been allowed.

I know these types of dreams are being seen as almost “a dime a dozen” to people these days but I feel strongly that we must not get used to the warnings because God is not warning us just for the sake of warning us. He is looking for a response.

Casey Toda

Author: Casey Toda

Casey Toda was radically saved by Jesus Christ over 10 years ago and his life has never been the same. His passions are to pursue the Heart of God in intimacy, worship and knowing Jesus as the Bridegroom during these end times.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
February 25, 2016 1:09 pm

I am reminded of the vision the Lord gave me, posted here called “Putin, Obama and Xi Jinping Celebrate Explosion and Plume Cloud”. I believe the purpose behind the vision was to make aware and share that the things that will befall America are actually planned and arranged by the Obama government in co-ordination with Russia and China. Also in that vision I saw Canada joining the “fence” of the countries that are part of the higher-ups that are making the decisions of America’s downfall.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Heidi, in the April of 1996 vision given to Dumitru Duduman “the Russian and Chinese presidents made a contract to fight against America. A voice said to me, watch where the Russians penetrate America. I saw the words written: Alaska, Minnesota, Florida. Then the man spoke again, When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning. Everything I have shown you is how it will REALLY happen. Then when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken.”

Heidi B
Heidi B
February 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Robert, thank you for that. I did not know that but it confirms what I saw. The sad thing is that Canada will be under judgement too as we joined the “fence” of countries that our previous prime minister was against, as he was a Christian man. Now we have a totally liberal (in every sense of the word!) government that has allowed the sins to come flooding in.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 25, 2016 11:37 am

Yes a very evil BEAST Man hands the eagle (the U.S.A.) over to the Bear (Russia) I saw this too. In my dream the Bear plucked the feathers out of the eagle and then the bear sunk his teeth into the eagle and ripped the eagle apart. The eagle was totally destroyed in my dream. It was treason!

sd
sd
February 25, 2016 11:35 am
My son a few years ago, when he was 8 or 9, had a vision. We were driving through a café window to get ice cream, and my son became very quiet. He then said that there will be much loss of life in the DC area. I said, oh, it must be an atomic bomb, he replied, no; it will be fighter jets, I think they are Russian. Last week I had a dream that my family and I were driving in a large city. Suddenly, something shifted. We were driving on the opposite of the road, the same large buildings lined the street, but this time they all had a large red hammer and sickle. Next, my family and I were hidden in a large secluded room for protection. There is minister in VA who is now about 102 and she had an open vision in the 70’s or 80’s and she asleep at night and was awakened by helicopter’s flying overhead and the sound of bombs/gunfire and jets. She thought DC was being invaded. Then the Lord told her that no it was an open vision, but that she was to prepare herself and her congregation for that inevitability. That she would live to see this happen. Well, she is 102! Her name is Dr. Ellen Blackwell or The Way Assemblies of God Church. It is either in Fairfax on Arlington rd. or Arlington on Fairfax rd. At 96, when we say her, she would preach at the Way and then drive with her assistant to Charlestown WV where she had a retreat center and minister there. Once a month she would hold a day and night of prayer and fasting. She also has two centers on the sea of Galilee where she travels at least twice… Read more »
michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
February 25, 2016 8:26 am

I have had a dream three nights in a row of being captured by Russians and I have a couple of friends who have had Russian invasion dreams

Jerrie
Jerrie
October 19, 2016 12:06 pm

It was about mid Sept.2016 i was in my recliner. I suddenly went into a vision. I knew it was a vision bc i have dozed briefly many a time and never had dreams when waking from brief dozing. This is my first real vision I’ve ever had. I walked outside from some building and i recalled seeing few people out pointng up to the sky. I saw one person wearing a red jacket like. I looked up to the sky and saw hundreds of jets and they were all the same…I also saw the triangle looking ones. There were many soaring over and i went to duck and then suddenly it ended. I had a friend staying over and told my friend about it. I was trying to figure out what it meant. And “invasion” came to mind. I dont know what country.,but i saw myself ducking in the vision. I came to feel in my spirit afterwards that America is going to have an invasion coming. I keep us all in prayer for these times coming upon us. To stay strong in the Lord..Amen

Rick Chase
February 28, 2016 4:43 am

Run from you’re own God givin Home? How did it get on here what I said? Commie and Chinks? Wow! And we protect people like you. Millatary folks don’t run. I Am a Christian!!! Anybody ever been in a fight on here??? Anybody ever kill anybody protecting another? This right here is why God will destroy or allow you to fall. To be a Christian is to Be an American Dummies!! You can wear a cop outfit but that don’t make you a trained Police officer. I can roll the scriptures off as fast as some of yall can. But why would yall want to run from what God blessed ya with?? I’m glad I wasn’t raised a Chicken butt!! I don’t care if God destroys America! I ain’t leaving. If He does and I die, then I died then. But I died fighting for my country, my Family, my Army, my Christian way of life! I didn’t run!!! I killed when Ididnt want to!! But I did it for the only home I had!!!! COWARDS!!! Wherever I put my foot is mine!! I have the Same Spirit in me that was in Samson! The Spitit of God is a Warrior’s Spirit!!! Have you people forgotten what America is? We are a Christian nation! It’s worth fighting for locally, and with the leader that Gods fixing to put in. It’s fixing to be Hell on our Enemy’s! Cmon with the invading army’s. They will die. They will die!!!!! Faith can’t be beat!!! Lots of prayer has gone up to God. Things are gonna change! Obama is fixing to leave office, people are waking up! God can do anything! Have yall forgotten that??? Go ahead and run. I’m running to the battle!!

February 28, 2016 11:50 am

I strongly agree with the right to defend ourselves and our families. However, I don’t agree with demeaning other people, even if they are our enemies. If we are truly Christians, then we obey the commandment to love our neighbor, which includes our enemies. Calling the Chinese Chinks sounds like the wrong spirit to me. Courage is virtuous, but so is honor.

Ko
Ko
February 28, 2016 1:12 pm

I am a Chinese living in California currently. I believe that God will be leading me back to Taiwan and China when the right time comes. I also believe that there will be major persecutions by the Chinese government towards Christians in the end time. But if God wants me there to evangelize, then I will obey. I also believe that God wants me to prepare and help the Americans who fled from the USA when it gets attacked during WW3. Regardless of race, we will all be working together for the glory of Jesus.

February 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Awesome testimony! I love your faithful obedience and blindness to ethnic differences.

Rick Chase
February 29, 2016 11:43 pm

What’s more demeaning James, a name that most of our fathers, and grandfathers called them, or a slit throat?? Love is sometimes an expression of protection from harm. When our enemy is at our door, you pray for him James. I will kill him! Battle lines are drawn for a reason. The time for praying for you’re enemy is over when they are on you’re property. I wonder if King David prayed for all the women and children they had to kill? Nobody in their right minds wants a war, or to harm anyone. I’m a Christian and I will alow myself to be killed, or murderd in order to save another. My hands are trained for War James, my heart for peace. But sometimes if you want a little peace, you have to fight for the respect to have it. I don’t resent the hippie, peace and flower Jesus part you guys see on here. I just see that I’m stronger in that area, and yall are stronger in y’all’s. But it’s my Job and duty to protect my family. Yall are Christians, I know yall are, but don’t turn you’re nose up at the Trash man. That’s what they are, Trash! They chose to come against the spirit of Gods anointed warriors, and they choose Unwisely!! God bless all on here.

Michael McKay
Michael McKay
March 4, 2016 5:06 pm

Rick,

My grandfather fought in WW1, My dad was a 35 yr National Guard veteran that died of a service connected disease. I spent 7 yrs in the National Guard. With that in mind, I want to let you know that my family is not cowardly. However, I will have to think long and hard about which side to fight on. Let me explain: I believe that the Obama Administration will side with the Russians and Chinese. with that in mind, they will unleash the military on the citizens of the US. Some members of the military witl side with the people, some with the gov’t. We will have to decide whether the military is supporting us, or if we need to begin to fight an insurgency. I wasn’t original with that. Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show shared that.

Rob
Rob
February 28, 2016 12:57 pm

I don’t believe that Z3 is an American only forum, nor is racism something to be proud of in the Kingdom of God. Also last time I checked there are over 120 million born again Chinese believers which is likely higher than the number of born again Americans. You’re right that many will be going to the judgement throne, but let’s not be too quick to judge.

Rick Chase
March 3, 2016 2:10 am

Racism. That word isn’t in the scripture sir. People can’t help what color they are born. But if God is going to destroy America, the melting pot of Races and cultures, yet try to push their arrogant mindset on young and unlearned, push button whimpy men. Just like the new religion you sound lie you represent , political correctness! Ever been in prison? That’s where you learn what Race you are! What I’m saying is there is room at the cross for Every Race!!!! But our enemies were the Chinese, Germans, Etc. is God Racist when He said, to the Jew first, then the Gentile? What people fail to see is there is cultural differences in Racess. That’s not wrong to point that out. That’s why we fight for our country, The Flag, The oppressed! If another race, nation, country is going to Atack us then I have no problem using the same terms or slang that my forefathers used. But that’s wrong of me since we are so much smarter than our veterans. Pray for the Amekelites sir, right before I put a slug in between their eyes. I hate war!!! But I love freedom! Please forgive my Christian Patriotism.

John Barry
John Barry
February 28, 2016 1:14 pm

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.”
― Patrick Henry

February 28, 2016 1:10 pm

They’re not ‘born again’, most of them are unfortunately in state controlled churches.

February 28, 2016 2:48 pm

From what I hear, the Chinese believers are far more devoted to God than American believers. I believe they are the reason why China has grown so strong economically and militarily and continues to break down the old communist controlled government regulations. While they are embracing capitalism, America is embracing communism and it is all a result of our relationship with God.

February 28, 2016 3:04 pm

God will use secular nations and peoples to bring judgement, and has done so before.

February 28, 2016 4:12 pm

I agree, and right now that would include the United States because we have turned away from God as a nation.

February 28, 2016 3:04 pm

See Jeff Nyquist and Golitsyn. China is playing a long-term strategic game, they never really ‘gave up on communism’. Their churches are mostly state controlled, similar to the USSR churches.

Japan and Taiwan are secular countries, and they were able to grow without Christianity. In S. Korea, the majority of the population are still atheist/unbelievers, Christians are a minority, and have been a fixed population in percentage for decades there.

February 28, 2016 4:16 pm

China reportedly has well over 100 million devoted believers and their numbers are growing, so regardless of what their government does God honors their prayers and blesses their obedience. I believe they are responsible for China’s growing wealth and influence.

Mark B
Mark B
February 28, 2016 7:02 pm

You are right James. China has reportedly over 100 million Christians in the underground church. I support Empower Ministries and a number of others that support the underground church in China. Amazing miracles have been happening over there since the time of Hudson Taylor who took God’s word to China when there were hardly any Christians and started the China Inland Mission. My friend’s wife is from S. Korea and though she isn’t a Christian (yet), she says “people are Christianity crazy over there” in her words. Let’s not hide racist feelings with demonizing those from other countries. America has turned her back on God and demanded Him out of her schools, courts, government, public spaces and now even her churches in many cases. That is why judgment is coming because God cares enough about America (and Canada where I’m from) to give us a good shaking to get our attention before it’s too late. We won’t listen any other way because He has sure been trying. So put away your fists and guns and put on the love of Christ and let Him govern your heart. Then you will heap firey coals upon their heads and hopefully win some over to the love of Christ. Evil never triumphs over evil. It just breeds more hatred.

February 28, 2016 9:08 pm

Amen!

February 28, 2016 7:21 pm

When you remove the US from the picture, it’s a double-edged sword, because the enemies of Christians who are currently restrained by the ‘hammer of the earth’/Babylon from more vicious attacks, will soon have their hands free to go all out against believers, as suggested in prophecy.

You want to talk about the judgement of America, but without America protecting Christians in the world, the Communists, such as the Chinese, can go back to persecuting them much more harshly, as they did under Mao, etc. Part of the reason the Chinese government holds restraint is due to US lobbying, supporting, human rights organizations, etc. Without the US in the picture, we will get the Beast system, and there will be nothing to hold back a serious persecution of Christians.

February 28, 2016 9:06 pm

I agree. We are already starting to see the increased horror of the beast system arising because the United States has already lost much of our past saltiness in the world.

February 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Persia had a Jewish minority, but it was not a state of believers, and it was used to judge other nations. The average person in China hasn’t benefited from these reforms, only the Communist Atheist bureaucratic elites have, the only reason why there is movement in Christianity in the first place, is due to foreign support from countries like the US, if the US is no longer in the picture, then the harsh persecution there will be 100x worse.

February 28, 2016 6:48 pm

I have no idea how Persia is relevant to anything we have discussed. God can use any nation to bring judgment, so what’s the point?

The growth of China has brought many changes and many more are coming. Just as a rising tide lifts all boats, the infusion of wealth and changing laws are benefiting growing numbers of their population. The point is any person or nation that turns to God will be blessed.

The United States deserves very little credit for the revival in China. The credit belongs to the Chinese people who risk their lives to obey God, which is something few Americans know much about.

We are one of the worst persecutors of Christians in the world, responsible for the death of many Christians in the Middle East through funding, training, and equipping ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists. We also promote homosexual marriages and homosexual rights throughout the world, which is another attack on the Christians in those nations.

I am repeating of my previous replies, which lets me know I am wasting my time. So this is my final reply. Have a great day!

February 28, 2016 4:21 pm

Here’s the point, S. Korea is still less Christian than a typical ‘post-Christian’ western nation, with other half of their population being atheists/irreligious, and then you have the buddhists, etc. Christians are a minority.

So you really can’t pin it on Christianity as being the reason for its success, if you exclude the west failing for being ‘post Christian’.

The USSR also had many ‘devoted believers’, how did God honor their prayers? Governments like Russia and China control their people very easily. It’s not a free society, like you have in the West. Lenin also opened up the USSR into a ‘free market’ period in the 1920s, it was called the NEP. I urge you to research more about Jeff Nyquist and Golitsyn. It’s not what it seems.

February 28, 2016 5:16 pm

I was referring to China, not South Korea. In communist countries where there is no freedom of religion, believers are forced to go underground, meeting in secret locations, but they do not abandon their faith. The believers in China have grown to large numbers despite the persecution there. God absolutely honors their faith and moves in their behalf to bring blessings on their land, which causes the whole nation to be blessed in their behalf. That is the heritage of everyone who serves the Lord. He takes good care of His children no matter where we are.

Dean
Dean
March 3, 2016 5:43 am

And, of course, almighty God couldn’t possibly enter a “state-controlled church,” huh?

The church is the body of believers in Jesus Christ, and I’m perfectly willing to let God identify the members.

Shelley
Shelley
February 28, 2016 10:21 am

Rick thank you for your courage and honor of defending God and country. I pray God keeps you safe in the battle coming to America. My Dad is a 20 year Army veteran fought in korea and vietnam. I went to visit him the other day and he was loading his guns. He was so upset about what he heard on the news. My dad is 86 years old and still has the same spirit, defend God and country. He was ready to defend whatever is coming. God bless and keep you and yours in His loving care.

Rick Chase
February 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Thank you Shelly, and thank God for people like you’re father. God bless the Sherpdog!!!

Rachel Baxter
February 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Ken – I had never thought of the timing of the Mayflower Compact. That is interesting. Thanks for pointing that out.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
February 27, 2016 3:27 pm

You’re welcome Rachel. It’s all in the “2014-2021” dvd for purchase at http://www.prophecyclub.com Fascinating dvd with ton’s of information. 2020 will also be 40 years since Dumitru Duduman came to America from Romania to warn us of judgment on America.We all know numbers have meaning to God. Just something to be aware of when interpreting the season in which we live.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 27, 2016 10:42 pm

Ken Roberts, does Stan Johnson of the Prophesy Club see the A/C rising to power in Terry Bennett’s 2015-2021 period? That’s how I read it. In fact I have the article that Terry wrote for the Prophesy Club news letter on my wall.

Rick Chase
February 26, 2016 2:11 am

Well I know how I am. I’m A fighter to the Bone! Hands, Fists, Knifes, Guns!!! God don’t like Cowards and I’m not one of them. The Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and Violent men take it by Force. Christians have become so milky and weak. I love our Lord and I love our Country. I was taught to fight for what you love, and to protect you’re home. This is MY HOME!!!! A Lot of Chinks and Commies are fixing to DIE!!! Bring it on. To die is to be present with the Lord. To leave me alive and well is to keep sending them to the throne to be judged. How many more do yall think are like me here in the USA?? Millions!! Christians who Pray and own guns, That Don’t Run!!!! I serve the God of Samson!!!! Millions more do allso. The Spirit of the Lord is Powerful!!! Think about that folks. God isn’t done with America. I just Love my kids, my country, sinners too.

Michael
Michael
February 27, 2016 4:09 pm

“A Lot of Chinks and Commies are fixing to DIE!!! ”

How did this comment get posted with a statement like that?

February 27, 2016 7:40 pm

The number of comments has increased so much in the past few months it now takes a big chunk of my time each day just to moderate them, which means fewer and fewer new articles get posted. This past Wednesday for the first time ever it took me a whole day just to moderate comments. I still scan them, but it is no longer possible for me to read them all word for word, so things slip through. I would prefer to post new articles and write books, but until I can get some help those things are put on the back burner. So in case anyone is wondering why comments take a while to get posted or why emails take a long time to get replies, that is why.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
February 28, 2016 5:44 am

No problems James.
Fully understand must be a huge job. I have difficulty just reading all the main articles

God Bless
Phil from Sydney

Rick Chase
February 28, 2016 4:51 am

For many shall be offended because of my name. I’m a Christian James. Jesus died for my sins. There is Allwayd hope in him. I was born here and if the Russians or anybody else tries this coordinated, effort, then we will fight. And guess what? God will help us. I believe that. I’m not a vulgar person, but I’m a killer and a killer of those that wish me an my family and country harm. I’m a Texan too!! Love and peace to ya. And don’t turn ur gun in just yet!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
February 26, 2016 7:57 pm

I would suggest you check out the “2014-2021” dvd at http://www.prophecyclub.com Also, read Jeremiah 50 & 51 and Revelation 17 & 18. Those chapters make it pretty clear that America will come to ruin and sooner than people may think. Although I understand your sentiments and wanting to fight for your country, I recently came to the realization that it MUST be more important for me to be a Christian than an American. This was difficult for me, as I come from a military background myself, serving in the Navy for 12 years and I had a grandfather and uncle who served in two wars as well as my dad who is retired Army. The Lord made me realize the future of America. I have studied Dumitru Duduman’s prophecy as was as his grandson’s, Michael Boldea and several other prophets who have seen the destruction of America as far back as 1926, A.C. Valdez. I am so sure of the fall of America, that I have fervently asked the Lord that my family and I may be able to leave the country before America is ultimately judged and destroyed. I believe He’s about to answer that prayer. My whole family was born here and it’s not easy to see what has happened and will happen to America. But eventually EVERY believer will have to ask themselves, “Is it more important for me to follow Christ or to be a good American?” It will be very difficult, if not impossible to do both. If the prophecies are correct, (and I believe they are) America will fall in 2020 when the 400 year Mayflower Compact covenant with God, (that we have NOT kept) expires.

Rahul
Rahul
February 25, 2016 11:35 pm

No one else is to be blamed. People suffer for their own sins. There is no point in accusing the American government or Russia. American people are the only ones who will be responsible if such a fate comes to them. It is better to take responsibility, repent and ask for guidance. We don’t know who all will be tested and to what length.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
February 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Heidi, That is wild about Canada I had a dream a couple of weeks ago were I was flying over it and just kept shaking my head saying” Oh Canada” I was so sad for them, but I did not know what the dream was about.

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
February 25, 2016 10:22 pm

Michelle:
A word was given to me by the Lord concerning Canada back in 2001. That word was posted on
z3news a while back. The word was also posted on believe acts2 i believe it was on January 16
of this year.