I will Penetrate the Darkness, For All is Not Lost

Flag_Torn2

“America, land of the deceitful and home of the fearful. Once you were great, a tribute to all who would see your light, a blinking lighthouse shining in the darkness so people could find their way home and know they were safe.

Once you were a land of milk and honey and O so beautiful. Once you thrived and worked, doing all for the love of Me.

A blessed land, a fruitful land, a well nourished land.

Now hear the word that you take so lightly. Is it any wonder that judgment must come?

Listen up! A darkness has come upon the earth. It not only spans across America, but other nations as well. Much blood shed, many lives will be offered up in the name of a false god. There will be hunger, thirst, and famine, but even so do you trust Me?

I am making it known the truth of My judgments will begin and My vengeance shall be great. I am declaring war on the enemy and enemies that hold allegiance to a false god and all shall see My Glory. I will penetrate the darkness, for all is not lost. I am He that was dead, and am alive forever more.

Tell My people not to mock the messengers or My servants, and to pray on their behalf. Much is coming and many are not prepared. Do what I have called you to do, and say what I have called you to say. I am calling forth My people whom I have already sealed and appointed to be My mouth piece, My ambassadors. The days are short, the time is short. I exhort you to plead the blood over your home, your door posts, your window sills, yourselves, and your children, so that when judgment comes, I will see and know you belong to Me and will pass by you.”

I don’t think any interpretation is needed. All has been said over the course of the last few days.

Thank you Lord. Let this be an encouragement. The victory belongs to those that truly know their God. Messages like this and what I have been reading over the last several days are not easy, but having the approval of God and being obedient to the call are much more important.

Here are the Scriptures accompanying this:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children. (Hosea 4:6)

Many seek the ruler’s favor, but justice for man comes from the Lord. (Proverbs 29:26)

The blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt. (Exodus 12:13)

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. (1 John 5:4)

It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes. (Psalms 118:9)

1 I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; from where shall my help come?
2 My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. (Psalms 121:1-2)

Bette Stevens

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

Kyle S
Kyle S
January 17, 2016 1:00 PM
Michael, I can validate your experience – I was at a church that taught Jesus is THE Lord. Problem is that Satan believes the same thing. Look at what the demons say when he goes to cast them out – paraphrasing – “he’s the Son of God, he has come to judge, his servants show the way to be saved”, etc. Many people would admit that Jesus is THE Lord. When I press people on this and ask them “So you and Satan believe the same facts about Jesus, what’s the difference between your faith and his” what do you think the most common answer is? “Well, you see, there’s a category difference, the devil can’t be saved, etc…” That’s the common answer, but what’s the right answer? “A follower of Jesus believes that Jesus is not just THE Lord, but MY Lord.” I’ll go where he says to go, do what he says to do. Satan and a lot of the church has no problem acknowledging Jesus’ position – but they hate it. They don’t want him meddling in their lives, they don’t love him, they keep him at arm’s length – I’ve found Christ is absent at board meetings, services, planning meetings, etc except to close the meeting. We shut him out. Sounds like your church did the same and went following after another god. We must follow Jesus as MY Lord. It isn’t a title, it is a relationship. My church taught easy-believism – that you can believe the right facts about God and be saved. And if you end up a blaspheming atheist child molester, my church would reassure you that you were going to heaven because you made a decision five years ago, repentance is not necessary for salvation because it is a ‘work’. They… Read more »
Michael
Michael
January 16, 2016 10:51 AM

This is as much a question as comment. At the church I attended, a large church with many pastors, but only one teaching pastor who was very good, but now that I am awake, I’d say he was doing little to wake people up, though his teaching was excellent.

After 10 years at the church, we were shocked to hear he was resigning and it became apparent the reason was a fallout with the church board, which I had personal experience with and can say was the typical church board, more earthly minded than Christ centered.
This was a very big deal, as this is the largest church in a city of 2 million, word spread fast, even to regular media.
As details leaked out, we heard the pastor left due to his belief the church was serving mammon not God, or at least that’s one reason. Frankly, I believe that too, as the church is very rich and I knew the board, and can affirm this.
Yet, this pastor himself is fast asleep and keeps the flock asleep, despite excellent teaching and a Christlike character he displays.
So, in my estimation, neither the church nor the pastor are preparing God’s people, but at least the pastor is standing against the love of mammon.
Anyone care to discern what God is doing here?

Dean
Dean
January 16, 2016 9:29 PM

Crying.

Bette Stevens
January 16, 2016 3:58 PM

Michael,
The church must come back to God’s original foundation as was in Acts…….Please inbox me if you would like to talk further…….GB

Jennifer
January 16, 2016 12:51 PM

Michael,
I had a similar experience. In my twenties (long before I was saved), I had a long stretch of health issues which required many hospitalizations. I had a young child at home so the added guilt I felt for failing him was overwhelming. At some point one of the pastors from church came to visit me. I remember that I was crying and I asked him why God was mad at me. I told him I thought this unusual pattern of illness must be a message somehow. He said “God is not mad at you at all” and that was that. Nothing else to help me understand what was transpiring. His answer sent me tail spinning into outright depression. He did not ask me about any sin that could have been separating me from God, or bear witness that I needed to repent and receive the Holy Spirit and be healed. I had a lot of rebellion at that age and the Lord most certainly was trying to get me to turn back to him in obedience. It has taken me a very long time to learn just what the Lord was doing and how He was dealing with he sin and rebellion in my life.

Here is the most recent vision that the Lord gave me about His judgement coming to the pulpit/office of the priest. God bless you!

Bette Stevens
January 16, 2016 4:00 PM

Jenifer,
That is why deliverance should be offered and taught…..GB

Diana Pulliam
January 16, 2016 8:22 AM

Tim, you speak the truth about the traditional church model. In most U.S. churches, the Holy Spirit is not welcome, as He might interfere with their tight schedules: 20 minutes of entertainment, 10 minutes of announcements, and then a quick, rehearsed, feel good sermon. I doubt the 15% will be offended at your comments, as they also see the sad state of affairs in the “church.” But thanks to our Lord, for He is going to clean house! Blessings

Tim
Tim
January 16, 2016 1:40 AM

Yes, I know many of the readers here who belong to the 15% (max) of US churches who are actually trying to live out their activities according to God’s Word the Bible and Holy Spirit guidance will be offended, sorry.

TO THE REST OF YOU who attend mortuaries, rock music concerts, insane asylums or Christ-ignoring community centers masquerading as churches I have some words:

Jesus is coming back. He is going to clean up His church, whether you want it done or not.

Thank you and God bless you.
Tim

Bette Stevens
January 16, 2016 3:53 PM

Tim
We ourselves have a house church /ministry…We function as the early church in Acts did……GB.

sonia
sonia
January 16, 2016 7:54 AM

Amen!

Tim
Tim
January 16, 2016 1:35 AM

Sorry if this offends anybody, however I have seen enough to be disgusted a long time ago. The “official” American “church” overall has completely failed and as Jesus said in Revelation, “I will spew (spit) you out of my mouth” due to the church being lukewarm (neither hot or cold).

God bless you,
Tim

Tim
Tim
January 16, 2016 1:32 AM

Screw the traditional church model. It has failed and is being replaced as we speak.

It produces weaklings, half-hearted believers and pagans (sometimes).

Yes – the Bible is right – when judgement begins, it will begin at the house of God.

House churches worked in Communist Russia under Stalin, China under Mao and they are working today, worldwide.

Most of the professional religious idiocracy that governs official “churchianity” belongs at the bottom of Hell’s toilet.

Sorry – just speaking my mind.

God bless you.
Tim

Ayara Segun Babatunde
Ayara Segun Babatunde
January 16, 2016 1:06 AM

Our Lord GOD is always good to us.
HIS vengeance shall soonest begin on unbelievers of HIS HOLY SON, CHRIST JESUS all over this very sinful world.

The TWO WITNESSES OF ALMIGHTY GOD OF HOST are already in the world to carry out their prophetic MISSION and GOD’S MINISTRY in their individual life when their time is fully ripe in the LORD GOD.

This year 2016 shall be the begining of BIRTH BANGS…….is only those who truely and Spritually call upon the of our LORD JESUS CHRIST shall be totally saved, and even though they die they will surely live for ETERNITY.

Thanks for sharing and GOD BLESS.

Bette Stevens
January 16, 2016 4:01 PM

Ayara

Diana Pulliam
January 15, 2016 7:43 PM

Bette, this was a true Word from our Lord! Two weeks ago, I was told by the Holy Spirit to anoint, inside and out, every window and door, then to walk the boundary of my property, pleading the Blood of Jesus over it. I walked into the front room with my anointing oil and told my husband what I was told to do. He gave me a funny look, because we’d just had some bad weather, with sleet and ice. Needless to say, I had to chuckle as I thought what it must have looked like to my neighbors as they saw me slipping around on the ice, wondering what in the world I was doing. Praise God! Blessings to you!

Bette Stevens
January 16, 2016 1:06 AM

Diana
Praise the Lord for your obedience,,,,,There might be a lot of things that will look funny to some people ,but there is always a purpose,,,,,,amen GB

John
John
January 15, 2016 5:55 PM

“I am He that was dead, and am alive forever more.” –>>> PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME – JESUS!!! My spirit jumped when I read this sentence – almost as though I could hear Him speaking out loud with a commanding voice. God bless you Bette.

Galilee
Galilee
January 15, 2016 7:42 PM

Amen John

Rebekah
January 15, 2016 5:18 PM

Amen Bette.G-d’s Blessings on you and your family during these days . However troublesome it may be, or become, I feel feel calm and protected through Jesus Christ.

Bette Stevens