America Will Join Many Other Nations Which Have Fallen From Within

america_fallen

“I have spoken words to encourage and strengthen. Words to declare the goodness of your God should be of vital importance. They should be, but they are not. My goodness is overshadowed by things deemed important…. all petty distractions from satan to dissuade My children from glorifying and honoring Me.

America will join many other nations which have fallen from within. Walls have been breached, your guard is down and the enemy has been welcomed into the halls of justice. What becomes of a nation that forgets her God will become evident very soon. Empires will be shaken, financial kingdoms will fall as times of testing come. My voice will be silenced, (God will always have a remnant but the majority will speak a false gospel), My children arrested, and religion will flourish.

My children must be prepared to battle opposition on many fronts. Do not be defeated. Do not live in the shadow of your faith. Be bold, stand tall, and trust in My unfailing goodness, mercy, and love. Do not be so blinded by the glow that you fail to see My Glory. Walk in victory and glory in the cross.”

“Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” (1 Timothy 6:12)

“And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.” (2 Corinthians 3:18)

“For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.” (1 John 5:4)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
March 29, 2016 10:57 AM

Harry Dent has said America has entered the 250 year cycle of revolution. Our middle class’ share of the wealth is the lowest in the developed world, 20%. Following WW II we were #1 but with the adoption of NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA and TTP 86% of our manufacturing jobs have left the country and 30 million jobs have been taken by immigrants due to lax immigration policies. Trump has galvanized and given shape to the first large scale resistance to the NWO. When trump is derailed as presidential candidate American frustration will boil over. Forces for the NWO have already aligned to deal with the coming civil war. Ted Cruz is sleeping with one of the architects of the North American Union who is also a member of the CFR and a senior VP of Goldman Sachs. This was all part of a Dave Hodges “must read” report today on the Common Sense Show.

Robin Benoit
Robin B
March 29, 2016 9:09 AM

I would like to share an experience to help prepare the true sons of God. It was a test like none ever before. I won’t go into detail, but I can say I felt like I was a TKO lying on the boxing match floor. The enemy had me in what felt like a choke hold and I heard ” all you have to do is renounce Jesus and things will get better.” I answered this voice, despite my utter defeated position, and said I would not ever do that. At that point the heavy oppression left me and I felt as if I could breath again. I asked the Lord why this happened? He said because “I don’t want to lose you.” Unless we are tested before the true battle arrives, we can’t really know how we will respond. I know now when intense persecution comes, I will not reject my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ….Not by power, nor by might, but by His Spirit. Praise Him Always.

Barbara Burke
Barbara Burke
March 28, 2016 8:26 AM
I found Z3news in Dec 2015 and now I visit this site everyday. Thank You Lord!! On the rosary, when I came back to the Lord, He told me I made a covenant with Him when I married into the Catholic church and was to become Catholic. I had many prejudices against the Catholic Church which I was taught as a child. I had major issues teaching my children to pray the rosary and would not teach them that it was ok to pray the rosary. One Easter season my husband and I were watching the stations of the cross on tv and the rosary was repeated over and over again. My husband was enthralled he had never seen the stations of the cross, and I had my hands over my ears rocking back and forth say quietly, they are brainwashing us, they are brainwashing us. I couldn’t take it anymore and got up and went to my room and fell on my knee’s and prayed. While on my knee’s God gave me a vision. It was the rosary and it turned upside down, all of the beads fell off and the only thing left was Jesus. After that prayer I went back into the living room and talked to my husband when the program was over. I asked him about the rosary, his comment was, Barb, I never heard the rosary, I just saw Jesus. It was confirmation of the vision I received from God in prayer. The rosary prayed with a right heart brings you to Jesus! I have been given a small platform where I come across new people every day, and the one thing that resonates with me is the parable of the great banquet, I’ve been told; I have a new baby, life is to… Read more »
Darin H
Darin H
March 28, 2016 8:37 AM
Barbara, I have shared this before and I hope it is a blessing to you. Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. I will share part of my testimony, in hopes that it will help you overcome. I was raised in the Mormon church. I started disliking it as early as 13. When I became older I had no religion but I had a faith in a God. I know that God loved me and didn’t like my sin. I knew I wanted God but I did not want to go to church. I asked questions to Christians time and time again to point me to the true church. Non of them could nor could they answer my questions of what church to go to or what the difference between all of them where. Out of frustration I decided to study. That study led me to the truth. I finally got my answer. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. I was wanting a building or an organization to be the truth. I was looking for things I could do that would let me know I was ok. I accepted Jesus as my everything and I know now that he is the truth. No other man or organization or prophet. By accepting Jesus as your all in all you are accepting truth, and with that comes peace of eternal life. After I gave my life to Jesus He then led me to a group of sold out brothers and sisters in Christ, and we meet 3 0r 4 times a week… Read more »
Barbara Burke
Barbara Burke
March 28, 2016 9:22 AM

Darin, I came back to God in 1995, I asked him to show me he was real and have never looked back, Jesus is my savior and redeemer. In my circle I am too intense, focus too much on God, worry about things too much. God has given me a desire to study Revelation’s and I have a passion for his word. I am still seeking Jesus to the point I read the Gospels over and over again. It’s like the Lauern Daigle song, First, I want to know you, First, I want to seek you, First, I want to find you; in every season, in every moment. I do appreciate your testimony. I have been told God has his army everywhere. God has put me in the Catholic Church, and I haven’t found anyone like me in the church, which is why I struggle. I was raised Baptist where salvation was everything, my husband calls me a Batholic! I would love to have brothers and sisters in Christ I meet with on a weekly basis, that is something I have not found, which is one reason I love this site.

Dean
Dean
March 28, 2016 6:26 PM

During the next Profession of Faith, be encouraged that there are men and women around you who believe it, deeply in their souls, as profoundly and strongly as you do. Those ARE your brothers and sisters in Christ.

Diana Pulliam
March 28, 2016 5:35 AM

Ali,
So true. The Lord has been giving many Words to encouragement and strengthen the Body, but far to many are focused on all the distractions provided by the enemy. Distraction is the tool used as our foe gathers his forces and sets them in place. But those who keep their eyes straight ahead, focused and attentive to the voice of the King of Kings, will not be blindsided. Praise Him!

Kathy Culver
March 27, 2016 10:47 PM

ALI—Who did the visual of your post—is it always James? Does he construct the photo or pic a already
constructed pic—It’s really very good and depicts a man, with banker’s head using a blower, blowing money
around and never dealing with the problem—-this happened to me , in a comment weeks ago about one of
Rachel Baxters Post on a blower head in a dream? Anyway had to laugh at it—and noticed the guy and the intention! Worked in visual merchandising and did art work also—appreciate the great photo!

DENNIS MANNING
March 27, 2016 2:38 PM

Ali said, “Empires will be shaken, financial kingdoms will fall as times of testing come. My voice will be silenced, “………….our preaching is God’s Voice! Praise Christ!

RH
RH
March 27, 2016 12:00 PM

Bjorn and others,
this has bothered me for a long time- my warnings of the most basic personal preparedness being ignored. A couple of days ago the Lord showed me another way to look at these encounters. He said that if I were prepared I could help others when things fall apart. They would come to me and I would be prepared to help them- not necessary with physical supplies but with the right frame of mind- I had done the spiritual emergency management work to be a leader. If their heart is right with God, and many may not have right hearts, God will make a way. We all have our roles. Perhaps they have another role. I have had to release my pain and disappointment and know that God is in control and will work this out for good in my life.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
March 27, 2016 5:47 PM

I’ve often thought about how I will respond to people who may come to me for help. Of course, I won’t turn people away. I may ask them if they have something for trade? The hardest part will be to bite my tongue and not ask, “Why didn’t you listen to me and others? Why didn’t you prepare?” It’s a fair question. It would be tempting not to ask it. However, it wouldn’t be appropriate or Christ-like, I suppose. .Ultimately, I’ll probably just show them Matthew 24. That should explain just about every question they have, when “it” all hits the fan.

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
March 27, 2016 8:37 PM

Agree about praying to Mary, it is not biblical.
However, if ya wanna pray the Rosary the right way, then here’s the way our tradition does it and it is entirely biblical – pray from the heart, with devotion and humility. Our God hears our prayers! :o)
peace, in Jesus

Ken
Ken
March 28, 2016 12:06 PM

No I don’t want to even think about praying with anything like that for Jesus warned us against vain repetition yet with praying in the Holy Ghost if I do not know what to pray for He maketh intercession for me according to the will of God. I know that when praying the will of God the answers are yea and amen. Matthew 6: 7-15, Romans 8 26-27, 2 Cor. 1:20

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
March 28, 2016 1:15 PM

Hi Ken: The Lord’s Prayer is contained in the Rosary is wonderfully devotional.
Just letting you know that some of the body of Christ are following our Lord’s command to pray this prayer (Mt 6:9-15) and we do it sincerely from our hearts to God the Father and to His Son, Jesus under the power of the Holy Ghost. And once you see with your own eyes the power of this prayer even at the bedside of a dying person, you might possibly realize that this prayer is NOT vain repetition. Sadly, I once thought as you did, until the Lord revealed to me that all who call on His name belong to Him. A prayer memorized and spoken out loud is very comforting. Maybe you could just ask Jesus why Jesus’ own prayer is so offensive to you? Maybe there’s something left to learn regarding these types of prayers?…Or for you, maybe not.
I’m not trying to pick a fight with you, just a gentle challenge that maybe there’ a tiny bit you could learn from those who pray differently than you but are praying to the exact same God in a different tradition.
Peace in Jesus

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
March 27, 2016 5:07 PM

Right on, that is great. There are some great articles in the pdf’s on the heartdwellers.org site to help you be prepared.

Ken
Ken
March 27, 2016 7:39 PM

I wonder how this is going to work out if there is no rapture before things get bad? You cannot pray to the Mary who was in the upper room on the day of Pentecost so forget the chaplet of Mercy prayer. Jesus alone is the way the truth and the life and to the Father in the name of Jesus is how we are to pray and to him only.

Tammy
Tammy
March 27, 2016 8:02 PM

Ken
If you read the heartdwellers site you will quickly learn they know full well who Jesus is and that you don’t go through anyone to reach him. Today there is a entry that tells their 30+ years walking with the Lord and how they came to pray that particular prayer. They are humble, gentle people and are doing so, so much to help prepare the bride and have written a fantastic book for the people left behind.

Bjørn
Bjørn
March 27, 2016 4:00 PM

Thank you, RH. As a very pragmatically-minded man, I’m often looking at the facts, and at the utility of the potential answers, and in the hope of seeing action, when I behold the error in the world.

It’s so much more important that I am seeking God directly, to hear His voice, which may go against my personal ideas of what needs to be done.

RH
RH
March 27, 2016 8:00 PM

Bjorn-
You’re very welcome. Thank you again for sharing. Yes, I can affirm that’s it’s all about our relationship with Him- seeking Him, loving Him, hearing Him, obeying Him. So many try to do this preparedness with human understanding alone, and it is all about dependence on Him: from Zechariah 4:6- “not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, Says the Lord of Hosts.” We’re all in a learning curve a work in progress. The main thing is to keep moving in the right direction- toward Him! Peace, and God’s speed!

KathleenNelson
KathleenNelson
March 27, 2016 12:10 PM

Yes,dont look to the left dont look to the right ,look straight forward where the Grace is.Holy Spirit will give you insite what you should do.his yolk is easy and his yolk is light.

Dean
Dean
March 27, 2016 12:32 PM

A little “Easter” pun, there?

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
March 27, 2016 2:17 PM

I would have missed the “yoke” (joke) had you not pointed it out.

KathleenNelson
KathleenNelson
March 27, 2016 12:47 PM

Lol,yes!The joy of the Lord is our strength.

Bjørn
Bjørn
March 27, 2016 10:18 AM

Doesn’t it pain your heart when fellow Christians brush these warnings aside and retort, “You need to trust in God. Just Have Faith!” when it’s BECAUSE of our faith that we are warning them? I’m a big, strong Viking man, yet when I think of how unprepared so many people are, are how unwilling they are to listen, it makes me feel faint.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
March 27, 2016 9:53 AM

Dave Hodges reported today that Clint Eastwood just came out for Donald Trump.
At the same time the New American, the flagship periodical of the John Birch Society, that for decades was the cutting edge exposing the conspiracy for the New World Order, has been silent on Trump for months. Yes, I said silent. This tells us how just how far the cancer of communism has come. The only secular periodical I know of that tells it like it is is the American Free Press. After about 40 years of receiving the New American I will be letting my subscription expire.

David Hapenney
March 27, 2016 7:25 AM

We are strengthened by faith.
Isaiah 33:15-16:
He whose life is right and whose speech is straight,
he who scorns getting rich by extortion,
he who shakes his hands free of bribes,
stops his ears against talk of bloodshed
and shuts his eyes against looking at evil.
Such a person will live on the heights,
his refuge a fortress among the cliffs,
his food and water in steady supply.