America! You Forgot to Zip Your Pants!

Jeans_in_sky

I had a dream yesterday morning. I saw a large pair of pants coming down in the sky. They were so large they could be seen from great distances. I noticed they had a metal zipper, like blue jeans, and it was unzipped.  After this I heard God’s voice stating with Great Authority, “AMERICA! You forgot to zip your pants! Now the whole world can see the shame of your sin!”

I immediately thought of the last Republican debate. I did not watch it, but I heard it had turned crude at one point.

Next, I was in a church with a very charismatic heavy set black pastor. He was preaching hard and loud. At the end, I asked to speak with him. He gave me an appointment time to meet in his office.

When I arrived at his office, a very attractive young black woman met me. She looked me up and down and with a toss of her head she said, “Come on jealous”!

I immediately knew she had some type of relationship with the pastor. She held a position she thought I would be jealous of.

As she led me into the office, there was no light. I sat across from her and she sat in darkness, which I recognized was spiritual darkness. I could only make out her silhouette. I asked to pray with her and was very surprised when she agreed. I wrapped my arms around her as we kneeled together on the floor. Powerful love enveloped us!

I said to her, “We have to love each other. God has called all His children to be as one, in unity”.

She wept and the room became light. After this she took me to the pastor. He was sitting in a very comfortable chair with his feet on an ottoman. He appeared at ease. I told him, “I have a message from the lord. You have left your pants unzipped! Now all of America will see your shame!”

His eyes grew very wide and he appeared fearful. He spoke, “God is giving you His words! Now go give them to someone else! Leave me now!”

I woke up with a start! Immediately, I asked God for an interpretation and received this in my spirit. “The world has seen the sin of your nation! It is lifted up in plain view. My judgement starts in My house!”

Pastors who preach false doctrines will be exposed!

I asked the Lord why I saw African American people in my dream. I was puzzled because I have never dreamed about a certain race of people. The Lord revealed  there should be no division in His body. It should not be! Especially different races of people not loving each other in His house! His body should be in unity! We all bring a special gift that He has given us to the body. Let us celebrate our diversity and walk in love for one another!

I felt like this was a very powerful and prophetic dream. I thought about taking the race part out of the dream because it is a sensitive subject, but I very quickly discarded the idea because I cannot alter what God has given me.

I have African American brothers and sisters that I love and cherish. It disturbed me that I would have a dream about race. However, God is calling for unity. Also, I think he gave me a black pastor because I think a famous one will be “exposed”.

God have mercy on us all this season!

Zandra Potter

Author: Zandra Potter

Zandra Potter is a nurse practitioner in Huntsville, AL. She was saved at the age of 8 years old. She heard the voice of God and the music of heaven when she was drowning in a swimming pool. After that, she always knew that God was real. However, as she grew older she wandered away from God because she was not in His word and did not have any root in her. She kept making wrong decisions. She went through divorce and the death of her spouse. However, God was faithful to her even when she was unfaithful to Him.

Today Zandra is married to a wonderful man who loves God and
keeps His commandments. She also has three children and four grandchildren.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
March 6, 2016 7:33 pm
This is long, but PLEASE READ. THIS MY ANALOGY ON THE STATE OF OUR NATION, INCLUDING RACE (BLACK LIVES MATTER, WHITE LIVES MATTER), MORALS, AND FREEDOMS.God gave this to me a couple of weeks ago. I shared it on social media. This is a good place to put this story. Zandra you spoke the God’s honest truth. There was a certain man, who owned a big beautiful house, on a spectacular piece land. Unfortunately, the man could no longer afford to pay the fee to own the home, so the man decided to mortgage the land, so he could pay the taxes, and the upkeep of the house. The mortgage company was shrewed, and evil. The father many times the father didn’t always have the money to pay the man, but he worked harder, and pleaded for extensions. The father was old in age, and had 3 children, from 3 different women. The father took custody of all 3 of his children, even against one of the child’s and mother’s wishes. The children never seemed to get along, they had animosity towards each other. The father didn’t always treat all of his children fairly, but he did what he had to do keep the home for his children, and Jesus in the center. He knew he made few mistakes raising his children, he tried to make it right to certain extents, However, he never intended them to be like this, he wanted them to own and maintain the home when he died. Because, there was a certain neighbor who always wanted this man’s land. As the man got older in age, his children fought more and more, and his neighbor was more and more determined to take his land. One child was blamed for being to privileged, by the other… Read more »
Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
April 1, 2016 6:04 am

Yesterday as I was reading about the EXPOSURE of Govenor Bentley’s sins here in Alabama, I realized that was what the dream was all about. Many influential people will face public EXPOSURE. Especially in the church. God’s children sit in darkness because of false teaching in His church. Evidently, racism is taught in some churches. God abhors this division in His church. I am expecting more EXPOSURE this year.
I added this comment and capitalized the word because this is what is resonating in my spirit concerning this dream.

Joseph Secola
Joseph Secola
April 1, 2016 11:28 am

Thank you Zandra – EXPOSURE indeed. As you may know, there was an in-depth pastors poll by Barna in the last couple of years, which asked the conservative evangelical pastors if the Bible had things to say about the so-called controversial issues of today, such as abortion and homosexuality. About 90% said yes. The next question was whether the pastor was willing to preach the Bible’s answers to these issues on in a Sunday sermon- not even 10% said yes. When asked what made a successful church, the response was ““Attendance, giving, number of programs, number of staff, and square footage.” As Barna said, Jesus did not die for any of these “markers of success”. We have too many CEOs [hirelings] and not pastors. I have also read that this cowardice extends to preaching about the Signs of the times. I believe that many of these hirelings will be EXPOSED. If we are upset and grieved, imagine how Jesus feels, when these pastors are hiding the truth from God’s people. My prayer group regularly prays that the Holy Spirit will fall on the pulpits of this nation and give boldness to the pastors. That is why this site is so important. Jesus is bringing his remnant together in these last days. We need to pray protection for the pastors with courage, such as Rev. Franklin Graham and Pastor Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Dallas. See below.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
April 1, 2016 12:17 pm

I am shocked. I knew things were bad in American churches but not this bad!!!!!

April 1, 2016 11:44 am

Great points Joseph! Thanks for sharing this.

mark wolf
March 30, 2016 11:42 pm

I try to tell people about this site they laugh at me

Francy
March 31, 2016 2:16 am

Mark Wolf,

I know that feeling! I’m getting so much opposition about z3 even from my own family. I have kinda given up on trying to make them to listen and instead I just pray for them. That just causes a lot of distractions right now, and we just need to be focused on Him!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
March 9, 2016 5:12 am

No unzipped pants but still embarrassing to watch.

Katie
March 9, 2016 7:36 am

Martin,
Complete and utter ignorance! Wow…. I don’t know what to say about that. Sad ,sad,, sad. So very sad.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
March 15, 2016 2:46 am

1 Corinthians 5:5
“…hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.
This is the same verse I mentioned to my sister-in-law in South Africa recently about a pastor (who I’ve met in Canada many years ago) who is cursing others even his own children (people are afraid to leave the church); even tying a knot in a Durban church and hiding it in the ceiling (to tie up the work in that church, with no one getting saved thereafter, when finally confronted by the elders, he undid the hidden knot; which is witchcraft in my opinion).
The LORD want all to be saved, it is better to lose your health and go to heaven, than to be well and in hell.
Matthew 5:30
And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 9, 2016 7:21 am

Martin,
That was the most carnal and godless message I have ever heard! It grieved my spirit because of all the people who were deceived and will be lost serving the god of money. This is why people need to read the word of God for themselves. Anyone who had read the words of Jesus would recognize in only a few minutes that the doctrine was false.
Last night I dreamt the daughters of Jehovah are spreading His seed and prayers through the whole earth!
So let it be unto me!

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 8, 2016 5:30 pm

No, the lukewarm church cannot tolerate strong doctrine. We are blessed to be “marked” with the blood of the Lamb!

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 8, 2016 11:18 am

Ken,
I have been asking God to give me boldness! However, at this point I am more fearful of God than man and that is why I posted it. Not sure that is considered bravery. 🙂 Thank you for your words of encouragement!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
March 9, 2016 4:59 am

Keep posting and informing the sheep. One day soon it will be illegal. Already now there is a war against the good as those who stand in the way having “accidents” (Micheal Hastings eg.).

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
March 8, 2016 3:51 pm

I understand. I greatly fear and revere God, myself. I think we ALL should if we expect to have His supernatural protection. It is a pet peeve of mine when I see and hear idle talk inside God’s sanctuary and see people bringing their coffee in. “Yep, I’ll just relax and drink my coffee during praise and worship.” No wonder the church is in SO MUCH trouble. I recently read Ezekiel 9 and it really shook me. Especially verse 6. You won’t be hearing too many sermons on that chapter and verse any time soon in most churches.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
March 8, 2016 8:41 am

You’re a brave woman. Some people wouldn’t have the guts to post this. It shows God has given you great courage. Actually, everyone who posts on here has great courage. In a world of wimps, it’s encouraging to see.

Zandra Potter
Zandra Potter
March 7, 2016 10:24 am

Matt,

Thank you for your comments/analogy. You are right! We need to be in unity, one body! Instead of fighting among ourselves.
What beauty that can come together when all ethnic groups bring the treasures that God has bestowed upon them into His house! Denominational differences and racial bias need to be tossed to the side. If the church can come together in true unity, what a force for God to use for His Glory and Purpose.

Thanks to all for your comments!

David
David
March 6, 2016 11:46 pm
I had a strange dream last night. I saw Trump and what looked like thousands of people having a rally outside somewhere in open fields. He asked people to come to a certain area, and I saw a large bonfire, people were carrying these huge tree posts, that were about 20-30 feet tall to put in the bonfires, they were carrying them by themselves, even my uncle, who is a Vietnam Veteran was carrying one. I then noticed there were more fires being started, so I went & grabbed one of these large wooden tree posts to carry to a fire. As I was carrying this post, I noticed these bonfires were getting out of control, so I started trying to put one of the fires out with my feet, as I was carrying this large wooden post. There were what seemed to be hundreds of people, if not thousands of people who were supporting Trump. I then came to a large area where there were some pretty good sized buildings, maybe 4-6 stories high, with people on top of them. These people were angry with the people who supported Trump, and they started throwing these big rocks at the Trump supporters. Some of the Trump supporters started throwing these rocks back at the people on the building. Then I noticed these airplanes that looked kind of like the older planes in World War ll, I want to say they kind of looked like the North American P-51 Mustangs, except they were all white. These planes starting diving one at a time and they started shooting at the Trump supporters on the ground. I did not see anyone get killed, but I remember shouting, “they are trying to kill us”, and people started running. That was the end of the… Read more »
Dave Rowland
Dave Rowland
March 9, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi David
Without more details on the context of your dream-how you felt, was it at night-darker or muted colors etc.-I would say that many “posts” on the blog sites have indeed resulted in inflammatory remarks and fiery comments…and it appears sometimes these heated arguments are getting out of control (not your remarks-just what is symbolized by the posts in the dream!). The tall buildings could represent the establishment-“higher arcy” the ones who consider themselves to be on another level and lording it over us. These folks are definitely throwing stones from their lofty positions down on Trump and his supporters. It seems to reveal the plans of the enemy for Trump supporters to respond in kind by hurling insults back at them and then the establishment the pulls out the old has-been warplanes from a previous conflict (WW2/last election) (Romney and others-I’m not touching the all white reference!) to attack. So, with the info you have given, it appears this could be a dark dream-dark dreams reveal the plans of the enemy and instruct us how to pray, warn us and tell us what not to do (get caught up in throwing stones). It is always good to know the enemy’s plans and how to thwart them, we just often accept these as being God’s will when they are actually showing us 2nd heaven activity. A great informative dream! Being a history buff, I knew actually what a P-51 looked like. 🙂
Bless you
Dave

David
David
March 9, 2016 7:58 pm

Hi Dave,
Thanks for responding, in the dream the color appeared to be more dark in color, I want to say it even looked a little reddish in color outside. I could not see the sun, like it had just set, or was covered up, the only time I looked up, was when the planes starting diving one at a time, and they started shooting at the people on the ground. In he dream, I had different feelings thru-out the dream. At first, when I saw Trump,and then my uncle carrying the large tree post, along with hundreds of people really excited about all the bonfires, I became excited and happy & grabbed a tree post myself. That excitement soon turned to worry, when I saw these bonfires starting to get out of control. I thought they might get out of control, and cause a large fire everywhere. Then, at the end of the dream when the planes started shooting at people, I became fearful that we would die.
Thanks Dave,

Katie
March 7, 2016 5:44 am

David, I don’t believe it was a strange dream. God was definitely speaking to you. Maybe this will clarify a bit.
This is a link to Joanie Stahls interview part 1 on a minute to midnight where she discusses information given to her by an insider to the administration. This begins around the 22 min. mark. However the entire interview is with listening too. The host od the show stated that this information was mind blowing and it’s a very interesting account to say the least. Here is the link hope it helps you .http://allnewspipeline.com/Joanie_Stahl_Minute_To_Midnite_Interview.php

David
David
March 7, 2016 6:03 pm

Thank you Katie, the Lord spoke volumes to me in the video interview with Joanie Stahl.
God bless you. I feel led to post the dream in the T.D. Hale thread, where it talks about Trump being President.

Katie
March 7, 2016 5:54 am

Also i don’t know if this is accurate or we are being spoon fed a lie. Not by Joanie of course but meaning the insider. None the less this pertains to your dream.

BL
March 7, 2016 12:41 am

I think the meaning is obvious. These elections are all a distraction. There are so many arguments from those that are pro Trump and anti Trump, everyone acting like this all is the be all and end all. But when America is so distracted by elections they will be attacked. The people won’t be prepared because they’re all bickering over Trump.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
March 6, 2016 11:05 pm

Matt, excellent points. All lives matter to God as He desires that none should perish. May we wake up and be about our Father’s business.