America Will Fall at the Hand of Tyrants

war_ships

“Warn My people, NO longer follow man, follow Me. Your destiny is in My hands; be cautious where you place your faith.

Struggles are coming soon to My children. My chosen too will be greatly tested. Much affliction will come from demonic forces. By spring, military conflicts will begin to escalate. Nations join forces, one against another. These conflicts will lead to great suffering for America as many will die. Europe will once again suffer through war, but this time the battle will eventually come to the shores of America. Your defenses are down, your battle armor worn. America will fall in defeat at the hand of tyrants.

Churches who practice religion and not righteousness will fall by the weight of the test. They are not prepared and have neither oil nor godly wisdom nor do they know My Word. With lash and whip My people will be driven to despair; but out of despair, many will fall on their knees acknowledging their God and His Son JESUS Christ is LORD to My glory. Await this glorious day in anticipation and rejoice in the affliction coming soon.

My people are not ready for what will soon happen. The theology of imminent rapture, pre-tribulation, is harmful to My people. No preparations are made to survive.

Tell My people to engage in the battle. You have not been called to retreat, but to advance. Do not plan to escape, plan to overtake the enemy by standing on My Word, covered with My righteousness with a two edged sword in your hand.”

“For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

“Who can stand before His indignation? Who can endure the burning of His anger? His wrath is poured out like fire and the rocks are broken up by Him. The LORD is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble, And He knows those who take refuge in Him. But with an overflowing flood He will make a complete end of its site, And will pursue His enemies into darkness.…” (Nahum 1:6-8)

“Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when you encounter trials of many kinds. because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Allow perseverance to finish its work, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.” (James 1:1-8)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
December 25, 2015 10:28 AM

I am praying that there isn’t a terrorist attack on New Years Eve. I am praying that the New Year comes in with peace.

Peggy
December 24, 2015 7:37 PM

“Merry Endangered Chrismtas” by “Wild Bill for America”:

Joshua
Joshua
December 23, 2015 2:01 PM
I had a dream last night about a nuclear bomb that went off on the east coast, but there was no indication of timing. In the dream I was the boss of a company in a 5-story office building. I knew something terrible had just happened, the power was out, but the people on the 5th floor didn’t know about it yet. I took the elevator to the top, and tried to get their attention, but they were so nonchalant and some even seemed bothered that I had disturbed them. I then noticed that some had earphones on and I hit one guy over the head with a large wooden paddle like the ones used to spank children. I told him to get the earphones out because he has to hear what I had to say. As people gathered around I told them that though it wasn’t completely clear right now, based on the few details that came out, it was a nuclear bomb. As I said this, the realization of what happened hit me hard and I was overwhelmed. A lady asked me where it happened, and I gathered myself as best as I could and softly said, “the east coast.” The next scene had me in the middle of a large piece of property out in the country. There was a farm house in the middle and I was talking to an old man as he worked on his truck along the long driveway leading up to the house. I was asking him if he was going to plant crops for food because I had the sense that food was scarce and the power was not back on yet even though some time had seemed to have lapsed since the nuclear bomb. He smiled and said he already… Read more »
Joshua
Joshua
December 23, 2015 2:04 PM

Correction: in dreams that WEREN’T cloaked in mystery.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
December 26, 2015 12:45 AM

5 storys measured in Egyptian cubits equals 36.666666667
Interesting because all the numbers from one to 36 added together equal 666 as well.

brian
brian
December 23, 2015 8:17 AM

A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
prov 22:3; prov 27:12
prepping is christian.
one prepares his spiritual life,
one prepares for his natural life including family
one prepares for disaster that one knows is coming if one has read the bible especially revelation
then one prepares for trouble upon consideration and discernment of those warning of the doom to come.
true that no man knows the moment of his death
and once all of this is lost/taken/removed and things are totally out of ones control one needs to move back to the first point.
relying on a removal is folly imho
i believe god has given me several opportunities to prepare going back to the year 2000. however as is the nature of things the longer it is left the harder it becomes. and i have blown several chances. now my latest attempt is accompanied with a sense of urgency and it is costing me a lot of money however it is still money that has been provided by the lord.
if it transpires that i have to sell or move on then i have prepared for someone that may not have been able to afford it and the provisions i am buying will be shared should the need arise.
if i am wrong and the rapture does occur then ive lost nothing – if i am right however then i am to an extent ready and will be able to help others. unlike many who are totally ignorant

Savage
Savage
December 23, 2015 6:52 AM

Engage in the battle? Do not retreat? Do not plan to escape? This prophecy is obviously for non-Babylonian Christians. For the judgement coming upon The Daughter of Babylon is FROM THE LORD! And He is a STRONG GOD! He has warned His People to GET OUT OF THE WAY (“Come out of her”, “Flee!”, “Wander off” – i.e., get out any way you can!).
Primarily, we’ve had teacher proclaiming “No worry, just get saved, and you’ll be raptured pre-trib.” Now we’ve got prophets proclaiming “No worry, just prepare, and advance victoriously!”
Who is going to believe what The Lord said to Jeremiah, and to John, that His People are supposed to GET OUT OF THE WAY OF HIS JUDGEMENT!?
The obvious question is “Who is The Daughter of Babylon?” Man, I’ve got to get my book written! My conclusion (say 94% sure) is The USA. Where do we go? Out of the USA!
Sheesh – all the ‘faith people’ – choosing the believe promises they like, but ignoring God’s promise of national judgement, and ignoring His commandment to flee.
When Eve ate the forbidden fruit, and offered it to Adam, should Adam have not eaten, separating himself from Eve?

Ming
Ming
December 23, 2015 8:15 AM

Savage – Eve was deceived, but Adam was with her & the snake throughout the WHOLE conversation. Adam was supposed to guard the Garden against all enemies. Instead, he waited to see if she would die from eating the forbidden fruit. Lo and behold, she didn’t die (physically & instantly)! So, Adam chose (based on his physical senses) to believe the devil’s “truth”, judged God to be the “lier”, and made up his mind to rebel against God’s only Commandment for him. He chose by his own free will to take & eat the apple.
The rest is in the Bible.

Avi Laks
December 23, 2015 2:01 AM
Time and Time again: When The Spirit Of LORD (The WORD Of The LORD) Comes to me many times He made it foremost important thing that at this period time that is coming ahead, without Holiness Repentance and closeness to Him, We would not make through these ‘eruptions’ in life that lays ahead. These are the days of Famine, darkness, and the Sword/war. The Spirit Of The LORD told me To emphatize Repentance, numerous times He reiterate Repentance is the Key at this season we are in We either Repent or Perish! l will emphasize on this We either Repent or Perish! I am going to say this; Life as we know it is coming to as an end. The Scripture is clear about Repentance in Proverb 28:13, it states “He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but who whoever renounces them find Mercy” In 1st John 1:9 clearly states that “If we confess our sins, He is faithful And Just And will forgive us of sins, And Purify us from all Unrighteousnes”. The Question is what is the lessons we learn from the people of Noah days, And The people of Nineveh days?, Repentance. Remember the account of Prodigal son in Luke 15 In Exodus whenever Pharaoh repent or regret his actions The Plagues ceased. This should be a lesson to us All. The Sovereign LORD counsel us through lsaiah, “Was to wash and make yourselves clean, Take evil deeds out your sights, STOP! doing wrong, Learn to do Right………….– Isaiah 1:16-18. In Romans 8:13 “For if you live according to your sinful nature You will certainly die; but if, By The Spirit, you keep putting to death The misdeeds of the body, You will live.” Our Loving G-d does not want us to perish but Live lf… Read more »
Savage
Savage
December 23, 2015 7:01 AM

“Anarchy will be all over the world not only in America.” I do not doubt this Avi. Nonethless, God did not command us to get out of the world, only to get out of The Daughter of Babylon. He is going to see that the USA becomes uninhabitable. He wants His people out, so that they may survive to show the light to the world post-America. My wife and step-daughter respond “It’s going to be everywhere, not just America!” to justify their decisions to stay. But that’s not obeying God’s Word to Jeremiah, is it?

Savage
Savage
December 23, 2015 7:03 AM

The Daughter of Babylon will become uninhabited. It’s current inhabitants will either leave or die.

Daniel
Daniel
December 23, 2015 3:12 PM

Or He will take us out of Babylon. There are so many such as I who will not be able to leave. I pray mercy for us that can’t afford to go.

Erik Kudlis
December 22, 2015 10:35 PM
Well said, Ali. Sadly America will fall at the hands of its own leaders, and the corrupt banking cartel that has with them robbed America of 18 trillion in wealth. The American people have been plundered without a shot being fired, and they don’t even understand what has really transpired. Europe has just experienced one of the greatest invasions in human history, without a shot being fired, and this too will destroy them. Some cautions I feel the Lord gave me. First we must not think all the prophecies in their totality will happen this year….armies invading…nuclear destruction…..volcanic action and earthquakes…..internment , etc. Sometimes we get prophetic words and think they are for next week. The Lord wants us to be ever vigilant understanding the big picture, but He wants us to listen for our daily bread, and not get into the mindset we’ve heard it all because we’ve heard five prophecies. I think many of these prophetic words will evolve over a multiyear period, as God gives the remnant growth and maturational experiences, training them over time. Another caution about listening carefully for specific directions on preparation. Some have said that supplies need not be put away, and God will simply multiply loaves and fishes as He did twice. On the other hand, God did not command boards to come together and build an ark for Noah. Noah had to build it, one day and one instruction at a time. Joseph didn’t tell Pharaoh to live by faith when the seven year famine was prophesied. Joseph’s preparation saved the Jewish nation, and many nations in fact. So should our preparation, both spiritual and natural be for our salvation and others. These are just cautions I felt the Lord was telling me. So I agree, the most important thing for… Read more »
Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
December 25, 2015 2:37 AM

You spoke great wisdom here Erick

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
December 23, 2015 12:17 AM

Erik… I totally agree with your comments. I would add… The pre-tribulation rapture theory is dangerous because it lulls the church to sleep. Likewise, the belief that God will simply supply all of our needs is equally optimistic. In our walk with God… We must take the first step… then He will walk with us and even carry us when necessary. Prepping is oil in the lamp and a logical step for the coming end times.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
December 23, 2015 1:35 AM

Smart pre-tribbers still prepare because we don’t know when the rapture will occur. Look at the Syrian and Iraqi Christians right now. Being a pre-tribber doesn’t make you a non-prepper. This is a post-tribber fallacy.

Matthew
Matthew
December 22, 2015 10:20 PM

Before I read any of these posts, I was wondering if I should share my dream from last night. Well, I will go ahead since everyone is talking about what my dream was about.

In my dream I went to a neighbor’s house and noticed that he was prepping. I asked if he was a Christian and he said yes. I remember having the sense of the following from my dream:
1. Many Christians are prepping but not planning to share.
2. God impressed upon me that miracles with food will not happen until after they have used their finances (silver, gold, etc). I think the point here was that we need to use those things to remove debt and prepare. Meaning they will have to totally depend on God. Like the widow who fed Elijah.

I am working on memorizing scriptures and trying to avoid using electronic forms for reading now. After seeing the EMP messages, I am getting physical books again.

Linda Hasche
December 22, 2015 10:56 PM

I absolutely agree, Matthew. The Holy Spirit will impress upon us with whom we should share . . We may not have very much, but the LORD Jesus fed thousands with a little boy’s lunch.

Peggy
December 23, 2015 6:27 AM

Yes. The world says “hold on to things.”
The WORD says “SHARE.”

Jen
Jen
December 23, 2015 12:15 AM

Matthew, I had a dream where my husband and I are in a house….like we were on the run and just there for shelter for the night. I was looking through the cupboards for something to eat and there was one can of beans. I looked in the fridge and there was a chicken leg or two. As I was preparing the food to eat a christian couple we are friends with came In exhausted and looked very strained. I knew we didn’t have enough for all of us. I asked them if they were hungry and they very obviously were. I decided, even though I was struggling in my flesh, to give them the food I was preparing. As I fixed the plates to give them, the food suddenly multiplied. As I pulled a piece of chicken out of the pan ,more would appear.and we all had enought to eat. I believe there is a time coming when even our preparations will run out and the Lord will provide and multiply IF we are willing to share.

Linda Hasche
December 23, 2015 2:27 AM

Amazing dream, Jen. Thank you for sharing that.

brian
brian
December 22, 2015 9:17 PM

all…seriously? many missed the most pertinent comment – “The theology of imminent rapture, pre-tribulation, is harmful to My people. No preparations are made to survive.”
i repeat – “The theology of imminent rapture.”
this is going to cause great concern and imho this will lead to a greater falling away than what we expect. why? because people are woefully unprepared for the trouble that is coming on the christian church as per the verses from daniel and revelation about the devil overcoming the saints.
i said the other day, yesterday i think, that the rapture doctrine is doing harm. i find the timing of this word opportune
i add also that i was once a pre tribber
sad..god help us help others

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
December 23, 2015 1:29 AM

There are millions of very intelligent Bible students who are pre-trib including myself. I still prepare for hard times. Talk to the Berliners. They weren’t raptured when 500 allied planes bombed them every day and night for months.