America Will Fall So the Beast System Can Be Implemented

beast_system

11 But they refused to heed, they shrugged their shoulders, and stopped their ears so that they could not hear!

12 Yes, they made their hearts like stone, refusing to hear the law and the words which the LORD of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the prophets.

13 Thus great wrath came from the LORD of hosts.  Therefore it happened, that just as He proclaimed and they would not hear, so they called out and I would not listen, says the LORD of hosts,  (Zachariah 7:11-13).

This is the heart of the churches in America today.  You have been warned, yet you refuse to listen.

You’d rather listen to the flattering words of false prophets and teachers who spoon feed you honey, laced with poison.  Then you devour the true Prophets who cry out for your souls.

You’ve become stiff-necked and hard-hearted.  You make excuses for your sin and refuse to face it by proclaiming that God is love, and love is not “harsh”, yet you are blind led by the blind.

America will fall so the Beast system can be implemented.  We are not living in the time of Jonah, and this is not Nineveh.

We are living in the last days; we are at the end of the age.  Jesus told us that the last days would be that of Noah and Lot, not Jonah!  Noah and Lot were both spared because they were found righteous, but judgment still came!

This why Jesus said, “Pray you are counted worthy to escape ALL these things.”

You have been warned.  No man or woman, president, king, or priest can change Bible prophecy.

The Antichrist is here, and in the works.  The only message left is to REPENT for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!  Get your house in order!  Wash your robes, purify your hearts, and fill your lamps. The Bridegroom Cometh!

Come LORD Jesus, Come!

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Jeff Byerly
August 1, 2016 6:34 AM

I just want to put here something that the Lord gave me last August as a confirming word. Thank you Mena Lee for speaking truth!

This financial system will not stand
8-25-15
Men will say that the crash of the financial markets are over but I AM the LORD of All and I say all who rely on money will see it slip through their hands like the sands of the sea. Oh cry out to Me , fall on your knees and I will hear and come and save you to the uttermost. This financial system will not stand ,it is a house of cards and it is beginning to fall. DO NOT put your trust in it . Put your trust in I AM ! I pave the streets with gold it is like asphalt to Me. One day you will see for yourself the cattle on a thousand hills spoken of in My word. There is nothing too hard for Me. I will provide for My faithful children just Believe and Have Faith ! I will not let you down. Do not be a part of the new system that The Enemy will reveal. I will make a way where there seems to be no way. Bow your knee to Me and you will never have any lack.

Mar R.
August 1, 2016 12:32 PM

Jeff, it was interesting that you posted this last year in August. I was praying that same month about a financial opportunity my husband and I were offered. We felt led to do it but I had a vision in which I saw a stack of cards with not much stability. It was kind of like I shouldn’t put my trust in it but we still didn’t feel like God was saying not to continue. This past month I was thinking that the opportunity had given us a nice added income stream so the “unstable stack of cards” vision still seemed odd but of course it is all in USD! God is just trying to show me that I need to hold very loosely to the things of this world. At some point the stack of cards is going to topple over. In the mean time, I am just using those “cards” to pay the much needed bills and in this case it was for college tuition for my daughter. God provides. We need to be open to all the ways in which He chooses to do so, and let go of the things He tells us to.

Jeff Byerly
August 1, 2016 1:47 PM

Amen! Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in His wonderful Face, and the things of this wirld will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace.

Linda Clay
August 1, 2016 10:15 AM

Thank you for sharing this TRUE prophetic Word. We have past the point of no return regarding judgement here in the United States. We ARE “Mystery Babylon” (Revelation 17 & 18). We have THE antichrist residing in the White House (Obama). To continue to live in a delusional state of “all will be well if. . ” is rejecting the truth as revealed by the Holy Spirit.

Right now, we can and must seek the Holy Spirit individually, to be sure we are in the LORD’s will and have a clean heart before our Holy God. We can also continue to pray for MERCY during the judgment that is already happening.

We need to also remember if we truly are believers and followers of Jesus Christ (Yahshua), our citizenship is in Heaven and NOWHERE on this planet. So, to continue clinging to this life, this country, our stuff, etc., is like clinging to an outhouse and trying to decorate it, because this is a fallen sinful world . . .we ARE in the last days and we ARE living in the generation where “The Day of the LORD” will happen.

Here’s a post to consider:
5-2-16 ~ Decorating the Outhouse | believeacts2’s Blog

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 1, 2016 6:50 AM

August will be a month of great turmoil in this nation like a tempest upon the sea. Focus upon the glory, stand in awe before your God, fear not, worship full of the Holy Spirit and in truth. We have been prepared for this by our Abba.

Jeanne Jorash
August 1, 2016 12:54 AM

Blessings, Mena for your faithfulness and steadfastness.

savedjon
August 1, 2016 3:00 PM
As all of these conflicting “prophetic words” come from the Father, has anyone heard from the Father of what the Church is supposed to be doing? [Aside from the common sense preparations with food water and getting closer to God] Let’s assume that a person has a close relationship with Jesus and is living right, has separated himself from sin and in a church that preaches and teaches repentance. What then? What does Jesus mean for [our generation] when he writes to the church regarding being luke warm and being salt that has lost its saltiness. Are we to speak prophetically to a culture who is obviously dead to God and without discernment?? Let’s not forget how we got here. It wasn’t the politicians fault for this moral collapse. Their job is to govern and to administer justice. We are not to look at them or hope in them. That’s why the psalmist wrote. Psalm 146:3-5 3Do not put your trust in princes, Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help. 4 His spirit departs, he returns to his earth; In that very day his plans perish. 5 Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the LORD his God, The major part of the blame can be laid at the feet of the church. It was the spineless church those pew sitters who were not on fire with Jesus. Those who has lost discernment long ago and are more satisfied with winning minor debates that winning a generation for Jesus. We all knew this. We were always one generation away from this mass apostasy. We are living in the last days that the bible warned us about. We know the devils plans with the economy, globalism intense… Read more »
Diana
Diana
August 1, 2016 6:13 PM

Savedjon.,I can emphasize with most of your comments. We as the church have not been what we were called to be/to do….lukewarm pew sitters…some of us….not all…I believe that we (some of us were under training etc.Some of us were being spit out by our leadership/brethren for nothe keeping silenced and walking status quo….Now maybe we are yelling out judgement, judgement because we have churches,family,friends who are still picking cherries off of the tree….denying any judgement is here.We are trying to prepare them as to not be in shock as to when $!#@..I can say I am not looking forward to any of this (judgement ). MY DEAR BROTHER,some things are inevitable. …..you can’t kick against the pricks…We are trying to grow up quickly….I have family and people I long for to just wake up.AM I walking in the fullness yet NO.I am seeking God daily with all that is within me….
But I know for a surety,A vote for the next president will not matter.I think you believe that it will…but not…You say let’s not make another mistake with Obama.I did not vote for Obama….and we see the Babylon machines wheels turning.There is a great deception concerning christians and the voting now..There is civil.war coming in the church..We must seek God for our very sustenance in the days ahead..You can squeal,cry, whatever…another vote for trump is not what God has purposed…..Those days are gone.Now we must be about the gospel,reaching as you said this generation…we are not going to survive without a complete Transformation from the LORD.Those are just some of my thoughts
.blessings

savedjon
August 2, 2016 10:15 AM

Shalom Diana,

“But I know for a surety,A vote for the next president will not matter.I think you believe that it will…but not…You say let’s not make another mistake with Obama.I did not vote for Obama….”

I don’t think that a vote for the next president is going to automatically fix the problems and moral decay that took decades to get to this point. I do know that if Hilary gets into office as the president her polices and world view will accelerate the devils scheme. Yes judgment is coming to America but I know Gods heart and He is patient with us not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance. It’s like two lifelong lovers that are breaking up and one of them loves the other so much that as he walks away he’s looking back to see if there is any visible sign of remorse or regret of their decision. If he sees any sign in the others face that there could be even the slightest possibility of reconciliation he would turn back in an instant. Judgement is coming either way…its scriptural. Wouldn’t it be nice if the Church rises up and revival breaks through in the land and Gods Judgment is postponed another 10 years or so? With men some thinks are impossible but with God aren’t all things possible?

Many Christian’s didn’t vote for Obama outright, but Romney wasn’t Christian enough for their vote and many didn’t vote for Romney. In essence that was a vote for Obama. The absence of the Christian / Evangelical vote helped re-elect The Muslim in the White House.

Diana
Diana
August 2, 2016 2:16 PM

Savedjon,Yes understand. …Would be nice …10 more years..I just believe that we are seeing things differently at this point.However,in the trenches I am not one to not be there when my sisters/brothers are in the same war that I am in…Same trench…Shalom to you today…

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 9, 2016 5:22 PM
Savedjon. I understand where you are coming from. No one wants judgment, but we are here now. We had a year (since basically last June) to get right and overall, we didn’t. The Lord reveals Himself through His judgments. People just won’t listen otherwise. So what are REAL Christians to do you ask? Sound the alarm! Warn people that they are going to a real and literal hell if they don’t give their whole heart, life and soul to Jesus. You’ll lose friends, people may hate you and even your extended family may not talk to you. Been there. Warn them anyway. I know many people that won’t talk to me or associate with me anymore. I’m cool with that. I didn’t like them much anyway. LOL. The Lord loves me, my family loves me and I still have a few friends left. LOL. The biggest criticism was, “You don’t tell people God loves them. You’re full of hate or doom and gloom because you don’t have anything positive to say.” My response is simple, “What is more loving than to warn people of a real, literal hell (they will spend all eternity in, continuously tortured by demons and hell fire) that they don’t have to go to unless they choose to?” I usually sleep pretty well, praise God! But when I don’t, it’s because I have the thought running through my mind that someone is on their way to hell that I know and I didn’t warn them. Someone I didn’t try and lead to Christ. Those thoughts haunt me. However, it’s also why I can sleep, because I do try and warn as many as possible through emails, phone calls, private messaging, texts and facebook. So, my answer to you is to warn, warn, warn! Don’t stop warning.… Read more »
Casey Toda
Casey
August 1, 2016 5:06 PM

This is a really thought provoking response and one that I share a lot of similar concerns and questions.

I know that The Lord has lead me to two different resources. One is Kevin Basconi and two books he wrote by instruction of the Holy Spirit called “the sword of The Lord and the rest of God” and “angels in the realms of Heaven”. He also has a lot of free messages on his ministry website.

The other person is Nancy Coen. You can check out a few videos on YouTube. She is an example of what The Lord is releasing in His People now in the midst of the darkness.

Yes there are incomprehensible times coming upon the earth but there is much hope and there is also a place where as believers we are to rise up and shine demonstrating the Kingdom of Heaven.

Mark
Mark
August 1, 2016 7:00 PM

Hello Casey, this is Mark Kuntz. How are you doing Amigo? I have read Basconi’s book. Great read! I also recommend Rick Joyner’s, The Call and The Final Quest.

August 1, 2016 8:04 PM
Marco Messina-Grosso
Marco Messina-Grosso
August 1, 2016 3:25 PM

Very well said.

Marco Messina-Grosso
Marco Messina-Grosso
August 2, 2016 9:05 AM

Very well said savedjon.

John Barry
John Barry
August 1, 2016 6:57 AM

I have believed for 20+ years , it is the destruction of America that causes the fear & chaos needed for the world to follow the Anti-Christ and according to Dumitru Duduman the Christians are still here for WW3 .

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 1, 2016 7:47 AM

The drums of war are beating right now…

Chris
August 1, 2016 6:22 AM

Straight talk right on point. To God be the Glory!

Sher Lo
August 1, 2016 3:33 AM

God bless you Mena, thank you for being a watcher and proclaiming His warning to us.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
August 1, 2016 7:45 AM

Mena—-your a blessing and we will keep you and your family in prayer, thank you! Oh my sweet Lord —may I be found in the wise virgins–draw near –
draw me ever close. It’s not my might but by your Spirit !

Donna Potter
Donna Potter
August 1, 2016 3:36 PM

Mena you are right………the only message left is “repent.” Time for warning of consequences for sin is over.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
August 1, 2016 9:05 AM

Even so. Come Lord Jesus.