I saw America divided, perfectly divided, right down the middle!

At 1:43 am this morning, October 23, 2018, I was awakened by the Lord after a very sobering dream. IMMEDIATELY upon waking up, I heard the Lord say these powerful words:

”Son, do not be afraid to speak of the lateness of the hour, nor of the desolation to come! I have told My prophets, My watchman, My servants and My hand-maidens to warn and they have!

In My mercy, I always warn. I always warn!!

Do not be afraid of what the world says, and do not be afraid of what some of My own people say. You speak forth what I show you and that which I have put into your mouth!

The night is far spent. The day is at hand. Tell them, I am coming soon!

For I have said in My word, for behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee! (Isaiah 60:2)

But, do not grow weary in well doing, for in due season you will reap if you faint not!” (Galatians 6:9)

My friends, this is word for word what I heard!!

In my sobering dream, I was overlooking the entire United States and saw America divided, perfectly divided, right down the middle! Whether this is spiritual, ideological, or physical I do not know.

Half of the land looked completely desolate. It was gray and ashen. I saw no life, no buildings, no trees, nor wildlife. It was completely decimated!

I saw groups of Christians gathering together in what appeared to be safe areas or camps. The leaders were strategically planning how to minister during this chaos, for outside the camp there was great upheaval and internal struggle.

I saw the gross darkness, I saw the perversion, I saw people that I once knew who had taken their lives. (I believe I was shown this because many will take their lives during this hour.) I also saw demon possessed people trying to infiltrate the camps of the Christians.

At this time, the Christians were given SUPERNATURAL wisdom and SUPERNATURAL POWER and they were walking in great love!

Sadly, just as the Christians were walking in the Supernatural power of God, those who were not saved and were given over to lasciviousness, were walking in a supernatural perversion and hatred that was demonic. I saw many encounters between these two groups.

I saw and heard Christian leaders admonishing the people to not be like Lot, but to allow their righteous souls to be vexed, just as they were, even as they pitched their tents toward Sodom and Gomorrah.

Amid this chaos, there was a powerful move of God. They operated much like the early church, but the emphasis was on winning the lost!!

Because of that which had happened and what was happening there was a unity of spirit among the believers. They worked together to perform the will of God and the works of the Lord!

This is all I feel I am to share at this time.

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

John Barry
John Barry
October 23, 2018 9:36 PM

Having studied communism & Marxism , I believe much of the far left & its ruling elite already understand they have started a civil war , it was their intent . If you know what to look for it is easy to see , the signs are all there . The Marxists don’t want the people to see this till it is too late , and it is nearly to late , as it has been in so many nations before us . Blessings

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 23, 2018 10:41 PM

Hi Marty, I believe you have seen what is coming. The Lord told me America would be physically divided down the middle. A great chasm opening up. It does seem however that America is already divided. Over so many issues in the natural and not least, spiritually divided. A case in point is the great crowd of people ( which the press keep referring to as migrants) intending to cross the border. Is anyone in agreement as to who they are, why they come, what to do about it? It sure seems that confusion reigns. I must look to the Lord to tell me what is happening. As must we all. The Lord has been saying that the land has been weighed and measured , it only remains to be given to the Medes and the Persians. When it has been weighed and measured, does that not mean judged and sentencing will follow? What is seen in the spirit will manifest in the natural.

Lucy
Lucy
October 23, 2018 7:41 PM

This reminds me of a vision in the early hours before day of the 8th of January this year. I don’t live in the USA. I live in Australia. What I saw was a very clear scene of the USA at night from a satellite view. The electric lights were on on the east side, with a perfect dividing line down the center. Absolutely no light at all on the west side yet the coastlines were all visible, perhaps because of moon light. Like Marty, I’m not certain if it is literal or symbolic.

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
October 23, 2018 7:48 PM

Lucy, thank you for that and you’re spot on!

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
October 23, 2018 9:45 PM

The Last Great Outpouring of The Holy Spirit The Latter Rain Will Bring Many of the lost to our Dear Lord Christ Jesus amidst the coming chaos that is leading up to the beginning of the 7 Year Tribulation. This is the time that will see the USA brought low as she tries to fight for her freedom from the globalists but has to answer for the dividing of Jer-USA-lem with her Peace Plan. This will also be a time of Great Conflict for Israel as she will not be able to call on the USA for help when she is attacked. All this is about to happen Very Soon for both the USA and Israel as we Are That Close.The Globalists want to remove Donald Trump and his administration Very Soon before he initiates anymore that goes against their plans for worldwide domination. If you want to know more go to sparrowcloud9.com Dear Erin Aleshire has been given a lot about what is coming and the timeline we are in. GOD BLESS X

October 24, 2018 1:11 PM

Yes, Rebecca, the globalists want to remove Donald Trump but it will be god who will remove him with the Church just as America falls in one hour(imo).

October 23, 2018 11:36 PM

Mrs. Rebecca Bonnell, would you be so kind to give us a brief recap of the most important coming events that Erin Aleshire has seen or been told? I read dozens of her posts months ago but have lost touch. She has great credibility with me.

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
October 24, 2018 10:44 PM

Dear Gustavus you can join the Nest at this link http://sparrowcloud9.com/contact/

Dear Erin’s dreams have a copyright so i don’t want to give out too much information from them. Hope you understand GOD BLESS X

Christine Beadsworth
October 25, 2018 11:00 AM

I notice you cannot join the forum unless you believe in a pre-trib rapture…

Joy
Joy
October 26, 2018 1:20 AM

I’m in that forum, and my understanding is that they take more of a “pre-wrath” stance as opposed to pre-trib.

Juan
Juan
October 26, 2018 2:53 PM

Rule 12: Pre-Tribulation Rapture: By being part of this Forum, you agree that you believe in the traditional Pre-Tribulation Rapture.

Joy
Joy
October 26, 2018 8:44 PM

I answered that question and stated I was pre-wrath. Since being in the forum, Erin has stated she believes God has shown her the same.

Cal
Cal
October 24, 2018 8:09 AM

Back in 1969 my father gave me the maxims of life. First and foremost liberal federal judges are the greatest threat to our civil liberties. Going back to the Warren days removal of voluntary prayer and bible study from public schools followed by busing, abortion…the list of destruction is endless. Liberals will win the court battles and hail the coming of Lucifer but will end up like Lenin’s other useful idiots stone cold dead as a door nail with the brightness of His coming.

Cal
Cal
October 24, 2018 3:20 PM

One more nostalgic moment. On August 3, 1971 my father and I cruised around the resort town of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. A perfect weather day in a pure Americana town. On top of the world successful in school, family, athletics and business. My father and I were in the peak pf life and when we departed he told me it will never be this good again and it never was. God gave us the gift of life and the gift of eternal through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Life left my father many years ago and now it’s my turn. Eternal destiny beckons. Call on the name of the Lord and God will save you. Farewell and God Bless.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 25, 2018 12:51 PM

Cal, I don’t know if you are saying farewell to this world or farewell just because you’re leaving z3. Whatever it means, know that your inheritance awaits you as Your place setting at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb has been set, because you trust in Christ Jesus and look to Him and only Him. He does not takes us, His Beloved home until our work is finished, and we completely die to ourselves. May all of your sins be washed and may you forgive all who have sinned against you. Righteousness is only found in Jesus’ sacrifice, so faith alone can save. All of your good works will follow you as fruits of the Spirit. All unrighteousness is washed in the Blood of repentance That is how He is faithful to complete the work He began. Godspeed, Brother. If it is physical death you speak of, I hope you are not in physical pain. May the LORD bless you and keep you. May the LORD make His face shine upon you and be gracious unto you. May the LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you His peace.

Ivette Ellis
October 24, 2018 8:51 AM

Marty,
Thank you for posting this. Your dream is one that I too began seeing in 1992, and 2005. Then, I started seeing it again last fall, 2017. I pray God give me His words as I write to the UNbeliever in my blog. There are many who will not enter a church building, but they will read a website page or watch a testimonial video about the transformative power of God. Blessings ~ Eve

David Lockett
October 23, 2018 8:54 PM

Brother Marty I live in Louisiana about 105 from new Madrid, if it physical than Louisiana it pretty much gone. It much already divided spiritual and political, do pray as I have pray if I am to move if it physical which pretty much a earthquake will do it

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 24, 2018 6:53 AM

David, I am praying the father gives you great wisdom and peace to know what to do in these times

Savage
Savage
November 1, 2018 7:34 PM

David, you cannot leave too soon! That’s what this website is – words from watchmen! You have now been warned. Hitchhike, bike, walk, whatever you have to do. Delay no longer!

Ann
Ann
October 24, 2018 10:08 AM

Yes, David: I understand your concern over Madrid fault line (having some kin in St Louis). Our God is omniscient & loves us & will guide us. I encourage you to seek His direction on this matter. I was listening to a recent discussion on topic from Pastor Shane Warren. You may recall him. I don’t know a lot about him other than that he’sssaying now he believes the division is not necessarily the Madrid fault line at least in our lifetime but rather cultural.
Blessings

Freedom Offshore
October 23, 2018 11:54 PM

This other page appearing on z3news could be related to this page somehow:

Just something to consider…..

October 24, 2018 1:05 PM

All should read this testimony of young girl taken to Heaven and view of America’s future. James, perhaps you should feature classic prophesies that are on file here at Z3. Maybe call them Golden From The Past?! Once a week?

October 24, 2018 8:46 PM

Oops! Meant to say: Gold From The Past.

October 24, 2018 3:45 PM

Some have rightly questioned some of the actions that President Trump has taken over the past two years. I am a huge supporter of the president BUT could God be using him as His instrument to bring judgment on America? Besides the new world order elites and banksters he has also highly angered a long list of others including Russia, China, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran, Venezuela, Canada and most of Europe who has been greatly damaged by the sanctions we have put on her trading partners and of whom we have threatened to end NATO and of whom our not happy with our endless wars flooding them with immigrants and for restarting the cold war. No question God’s hands are all over Trump in exposing how evil America has become but is he using Trump as His instrument to “pull the columns down” upon us?

Kasey Streichert Burt
October 25, 2018 12:08 PM

Gus: Such wisdom my brother. It is very possible that we in the US and as believers were thinking that God would use Trump to Benefit our own desires, when in fact, He may use this President to shake up a very self indulgent Nation. Blessings, Kasey

October 25, 2018 12:26 PM

Amen, Kasey. We mustn’t forget that Trump is NOT going to make America great again, an impossible chance, but Jesus will make America and the world great again. To make America great again would require the Church to stop sinning, the return of American businesses from abroad, eliminate the catastrophic debt in the world, eliminate all the corruption outside the Church and eliminate all nuclear weapons. NEVER going to happen. The world needs supernatural help, ie., JESUS. Trump just increased the military budget (and the crowds cheered) and ended the Reagan-Gorbachev nuclear missile treaty, not to mention how we have been provoking Russia and China to war, the two countries that have the biggest nuclear arsenals besides us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey Streichert Burt
October 25, 2018 4:50 PM

Well, we will have to wait and see if what I saw about the Illegal Immigrant Caravans is as devastating as I was shown. Quite frankly, this could be the catalyst for the coming meltdown. https://propheticdreamsvisionsandwritings.blogspot.com/2018/10/incoming-illegal-caravans.html